what happned in the past

i will make you mine

ch 11


She cried in his arms for a long time,when she finally calmed down,they sat in a near by bench.


"This is the second time,you see me cry,what a joke"


"it's ok,i don't mind..."


She looked at him with a sad smile,than she turned to watch at her hands.


"...why aren't you asking me anything? i thought you wanted to know"


"well you already answered to my question so i won't ask anymore but i will listen if you want to say something."


"...you will listen...to me?those are...really scary words..."


"what do you mean?


"so you finally asked"she said with a tiny smile.


"well, who wouldn't ask when you are saying something like that?"


She still looking at her own hands"those where the words he said to me when we where children,"


"so you knew each other for such a long time?"


"yea,when i was in those times,when i felt lonely and desperate,he new it right away.We went to primary and middle school together,we always had a really good relationship and when something happened at home,he could sense it in me. I wasn't the type to ask for help,it became my habit to hide my feelings,but he always found ways to let me talk to him. I cried a lot with him,he new what happened with my uncle too,and once again he made reveal to him all the pain that i had inside. In all those moments where i was most vulnerable,do you know what he always said to me? "i will listen if you want to say something,i will be by your side,i won't leave you and i won't lie to you,trust me"


he looked in front of him and said"i see"


"...he said,that he love me,it's been awhile and i never realized it"


"that's right,you really can't understand anything about that aspect."


"...i...must have been a really horrible friend to him..."


"i don't think so,you are naive even if you have a strong character in the end he only wanted to be with you,stay by your side even if it means keeping his feelings a secret from you."


She stayed silent for awhile,then she suddenly got up"thanks,i know what to do know"


"what?already?i prepared some other lines to say-"


"it's okay,it's okay"she then run towards choi hong and fortunately he was still there.


"hey!what about galbi!"


"go haead with the others i will come later!"


"what the-chincia this yogia".He looked at her back smiling.










"What are you doing here?...i thouth you left"said surprised choi hong.


"pant,pant,wait pant,let me rest a bit first"


"ok"after she finally felt better she looked right into his eyes,then suddenly bow to him."ya!w-what are you doing?!"


"shut up and listen to me!"


"o-ok"


"i am sorry! i said really mean things to you,i am sorry!"


"...ok,don't worry i know you didn't mean them,now get u-"


"still i hurt you,you who always stayed by my side and i never did anything for you,i am sorry"


He smiled sweetly at her"ok,ok,now get up,sigh,you did a lot for me,you did,you little dimwit"


"w-...no i deserve it this time"


"sigh,i was always bullied when i was little and you who just tranferred, you didn't know anyone and surely not me, yet when i needed it you came to help me while no one moved a finger and just watched me being beaten up,do you remember?"


"of course but that doesn't count i was just-"


"then that time in the first year of primary school when we had a fight remember?"


"of course,at that age for us was quite serious"


"right,even after all the mean things i said to you,you defended me with that boy,and when i was in need to go back home for an emergengy in the last year,you took my place in the dayly duty  for 3 weeks worth,you were always scolded by your uncle for that"


"it was a long time ago"


"do you want somethig from university?ok in the first day of  university i came late but you held a seat for me for like an hour,everyone argued with you about that seat but you never let anyone sit there,even if they thought of you badly"


"ya..."


"And the reason you girls fought back then,was also because of me right?"


"...of course not,who do you think you are,that have nothing to do with you! also stop saying things as if i am some kind of heroine, it's not a drama or a manwha,chincia"she said smiling


"...i am sorry too kyo"he looked at her seriously"i shouldn't have done that.


"yea,you shouldn't have...but it's ok we will solve it some way and also..."


"...wait!can't you,wait a little before answering?"


"i can't,i think letting you hope for something is the most cruel thing i can do to you and i don't want to let you suffer anymore,all this time was enough for you."


"you...serously"


"i won't ask you to remain my friend,i won't force you...as much as i hope to have you as my friend forever,seeing me...must hurt you a lot,so what ever you decide to do...damn it...anyway you understood what i tried to say"


"you dimwit...i won't leave you,it will be difficult that's for sure,but not staying by your side is more painful"


"...are you sure?"


"dae"


"...thanks...thanks and i am sorry"she said smiling.


"ok!let's go now!all this things and being rejected made me reaaally angry!"


"hey!i said i am sorry..."


he looked at her then started to laugh


"what are you laughing about?"


"no,just ahahah you face,you are too funny!you what kind of expression is that!"


"ya! mpfff,i don't know what you are trying to say but...ahahah!"they started to laugh together.


Meanwhile jong ki who went to where the others were waiting,noticed how concerned her friends were and so he went to their side.


"don't worry,she will be fine"


the girls looked at him"what do you know,their friendship...is important for her and for us too."megan said looking where hye kyo was.


"hey,how did the two of you came to know her?i mean,you care a lot for her"


"of course,that girl surely know how to enter a person's heart"said ji won


"what do you mean?"


"...well,for me i already new her even if it was only by rumors,at first i thought she was like evryone else,smart,beautiful,full of herself and disrespectful,but...i was so damn wrong" said megan.


"what happened,that made you change your mind?"


"...let's see,i have always been a boysh girl,there was nothing feminine about me and the most of my friends were boys too and that's why sometime,girls really couldn't stand me for being near their boyfriend. Anyway i always did my best at everything i had to do,then one day i was paired with two friends of her's at the time. One of them was the girlfriend of one of my friends,i thought she was different because she wasn't hostile,even if i always felt something was wrong i couldn't do anything. Then the day of the report we had to submit,all of a sudden she said i had stolen her wallets,everyone looked at me and no matter how much i denied it no one belived me,well who would choose me, a girl who isn't really one and is just like a boy in everything or a cute girl who seemed innocent to everyone. I had lost hope,then suddenly she stood up from her seat and said.


"what are you saying nari?"


"wh-song hye kyo? what do you mean?"


"here is your wallets,you put it in your bag just awhile ago,remember?"


"what? o,right,aha i had forgotten,sorry megan"she faked those words,i know she did everything on purpose,if it wasn't for kyo i wonder what could have been my life at the time.


I went to her and thanked her for helping me and she was a really good person to talk to,i didn't think she would be,she winked at me ahahah.


"What? she winked at you?mpf"


"really she did!she said..."




flash back,after class ended


"thanks,for helping me, i don't know what could have happened to me if things got out of hands"


"it's ok don't worry,just pay attention to people like her"


"o s-sure"


"ok i see you around"she said then turned back.


"HEY,THANKS AGAIN!" i shouted before she could leave,she turned aroung smiled at me happyly and then winked at me,after that she kept on going her way.


"Later i found out that her supposed friends betrayed her,they were telling how she was always first because she cheated and so on,nothing was easy fo her at the time. When she heard the rumors she didn't know they were spread by the one closest to her,but when she found out she was really really sad,i found her one day crying behind that same jim she went with choi hong,i stayed by her side and then in my way i told her to stand up and and stop crying like a child and let them have a taste of their own medicine,she looked at me shoked,than she suddenly got up,and went running somewhere."


"o she did the same with me just awhile ago"


"ahahah really?she is still the same"


"then what happened after?"


"i just went inside,i thought she run away because i was too harsh,i tend to be cruel,you know,then i suddenly saw a croud of people in the principal room,i went to see too,there were song hye kyo and the other girls,she was called to give explanation of the situation. When asked if it was true she just said..."


"i am innocent"


"sure and what can you say at this point?of course you would say that,ahahah"


She was calm she even turned around to her ex friend smiled and than said


"to prove that i didn't cheat and i didn't get help from any teacher i have a request."


"How dare you even make requests!"


"shut up"let's listen to what she has to say" shouted the principal"so,how can you prove you are innocent?"


"i will do the test again,right now,you can choose every subject you want"


"what! are you crazy?! tsk,even if you are smart,this is impossible"


"why?i am prepared,also they can't make me do a test with things they didn't teach right?...relax i will be the one to redo the exam not you,right?"


"tsk"


"are you sure?i will be the one making it,it won't be easy"


"it's okay,go on"


"ok then,we will do it this way"





"She took the exam and everything went well,she had a perfect score in every subject,so she proved that no one helped her,and so she proved her innocence,after the exam she saw me and came to me running,she thanked me for helping her with a big smile on her face,the rest is history we became friends and i want for her to be happy,just like she want me to be happy".


"wow,she really was brave.what about you?ji won sshi? "


"I knew her when i came back from overseas,people always said i was strange because of my way of doing things,i could defend myself,but when two girls tried to trow a  at me a can of trash,she came to help me"


"what did she do?"


"that..."




flashback


"say cheese!"said song hye kyo with her phone in her hands


"ya!what are you doing?


"o,good right? i think i will let megan see this,then the teacher...no!let's go directly to the principal!"she sad with an evil smile.


in the present


"she made the girls pleade not to do it, they promised not to do it anymore and so they left,i just thanked her and she took my arm and said to go to megan,and so we just came to this,she is just a really good friend,a bit unrealistic but yea,she is real it seems ahahah"


"ya!"said megan


"well what can i say we had the same kind of ridiculous person right here"said ji hoon.


everyone looked around them as if searching for someone,even jong ki.


"where? i don't see anyone"said jong ki


"...ya!are you for real jong ki?i am talking about you!"


"me? o do you mean i am like her?!omo omo!"


"who is like me?"said song hye kyo who just arrived together choi hong


"omo hey"did you make up"


"yes,we did,everything is fine"she said then megan run towards her to hug her while ji won just smiled happily.


jong ki looked at her with a sweet smile and she too,no words needed they understood each other.