choi hong's confession

i will make you mine

ch 10


SYK POV


What is this now?! is he joking?what the heck is he saying?!.


"What?! you're girlfriend?!" everyone says at the same time.


"what does it mean?!you have a boifriend?since when?!and is choi hong no less!?kyo!,say something!"


Song jong ki is speachless,he can't belive it,was all that happened before just an act?if it was she should get an oscar jong ki think to himself while looking at a speachless song hye kyo.


"...i don't belive you"everyone looked at yumi.


"do you really think i will be fooled by such a stupid thing?i know you are doing this just because you want me to give up,but that will never happen!"said yumi seriously.


"i am sorry but this isn't an act,i really love her,i always did."


"yea right,then why is she this speachless?shouldn't be happy??


"o that's because she is just shy"


"yumi!l let's go my parent's arrived to take us home,hurry!"shout a girl who seems to be her friend.


Yumi answer to her friend"i am coming!"then she turn around"i don't belive it!i know for sure that this isn't true,i won't give up!"she give a killer look at hye kyo and then start to run to her friend.


After the girl left hye kyo's legs gave in and fell on the ground,everyone was worried then megan tried to help her and so did choi hong but she scoffed his hand,after finally raising up from the floor she has finally regained her senses and looked as serious as she can be.


"what does it mean,what you just said choi hong"she said without looking at him.


"...i am sorry but i had no other choice"then she finally looked at him angrly,she then make a sign to follow her.


"you,come with me,we need to talk"she said to him than turned around going in the direction of the abandoned jim near the park of the school,there no one would disturb them,choi hong looked at her with a sad face scratching his head.


"what does it mean?it's not true?"said ji hoon.


jong ki was still confused he doesn't know if she is mad because he exposed their supposed relationship or if it's because it's not true.Confused he look at her friends he noticed their expressions,they didn't say a word,they just stayed silent and looked at them.There surely somethig wrong he tought.


Finally they arrived,he looks at her worried,she didn't say a word just walked haead of him,since he couldn't bear the silence anymore he started to talk.


"Hye kyo,i am sorry,can you stop now?" she still didn't say anything."song hye kyo."she finally stopped and looked at him making him startled.


He never saw her like this,so serious "...kyo..."


"what does it mean?why did you lie like that?"


He look at her and the ask her questions"i had no choice...she pestered me all the time,it's already been three years,but i don't want her as my girlfriend"


"then why didn't you clearly tell her?"


"i did,but as you just saw,she won't budge"


"so you lied and said i was you girlfriend,am i right?"


"...yea"


"have you lost it? in my mind i always had the firm convinction that you where different,different from the other boys...but it seems that i was wrong."she says to him.


"i am different,don't make me at the same level at the people you hate because you know i hate them too. If i did that was only because i wanted her to give up."


"You are different? you just did what i hate the most! you lied and didn't even discuss it with me!"


"i didn't know she was coming"


"unbelivable"she said passing her hand into her hair"even if she don't belive it, you shouldn't have lied that way!didn't you think of me at all? i trusted you and you just-"


"it's because it was you" he said with a serious and secure face.


"What?" she said


"It was you,that's why i did that,also i didn't lie when i said that i love you...that i always did..."


"You..."she stayed speachless for awhile before speaking again.


"Do you think i will belive you?"


"Look at me in the eyes,you know when someone is lying isn't that so?you know i am not lying,i always restrained myself from saying it to you,i just stayed by your side,but now i can't do it anymore,so...start thinking of me as a man from now on...not as your childood friend"


She was taken by surprise by what he said,she know he is not lying but now she is too furious to admit it.


"a man? you want me to look at you as a man? then resolve the mess you just made,if you loved me as you just said you would have tought in what mess you would have dragged me into,i warn you, i am not gonna lie, i won't pass as you girlfriend."


He looked at her with a sad smile and said "...i know,you are too honest"


She tried hard not cry but her eyes gave it away"...glad that you know"then she walked away leaving choi hong there hopless.


She started to walk as fast as she could,when she was far enoungh,she stopped only to see song jong ki in the corner of the jim,it seems like he heard everything.


"tell me the truth, you always say that i am the play boy and lady killer but i think that you are the killerboys."


"what are you doing here? sigh leave me alone,i am not in the mood to listen to your jokes now and anyway you heard everything already"


"But i didn't"


"what?" she looked at him shocked in a not good way.


"i didn't,i was always here,this is the only place where i could hide and it's far from there,how could i hear what you two just said"


"a...is that so?..."she said,realizing that he said the truth after looking at the place where she was before.


"hey...is it true?"


"What?"


"that the two of you are...together?"he asked seriously looking down to her face.


"what the hell,you too? why? you don't belive me?"


"don't get me wrong i just-"


"after what i told you yesterday,you think i was lying?! who did you take me for?!"she said angrly at him,then started to walk way,when jong ki stopped her.


"wait! i din't mean it that way"


"Then what way?"


"i..."he wanted to tell her the truth,that he was gelous and wanted to know what was going on,but he said he will be a friend for now,that he will take things slowly and he won't pressure her.


"what?"


"i was just curious,i never saw you like that so i wanted to know,that's why"


He tryed his best to hide his true fellings,but it's not like he lied he really was curious he just omitted some parts.


"...i understand, i will tell you later,now i want to be alone"


"ok,let me accompany you at the gate at least,i won't say anything".


"fine"and so he did,he just looked at her,who was in her own tought,so much that she didn't see that she was about to bump into a pole, no matter how much he called her she didn't ear him,so the only thing he could do was being the pole himself,in another words she bumped into his chest instead of the pole.


"hye kyo the pole!"


no response


"hye kyo,look ahead of you,you will hurt yourself!"


still no response.


"aish!damn girl"


"ouch!" she finally snapped out of it and found out that jong ki protected her. She looked at him once than slowly looked at his chest bringing her face and heads close to his wide chest,she grabbed his shirt,leaning her head to his chest she started to cry,he didn't say anything,he just closed her in a tight and sweet embrace. Once again she was in his conforting and secure embrace,