new discovery

i will make you mine

chapter 2:

SHK POV


what the...what does he want from me? i bet he won't stop here right? i will make it clear next time he try something again..."but...where did i heard that name...song joong ki...molla! i don't know who cares,let's go megan it's late, our sweet ji won is waiting for you"i said with a smirk on my face


Megan then looked at me with pleading eyes and then begged me


"please hye kyo i gave them back right? so please help me, i really don't wan't to deal with ji won"


"heol!,sure i did get my book back but it wasn't from you, thanks to you i had to deal with that boy do you think i liked it? it's your turn to suffer now"


"ho! c'mon what's the problem i think you should thank me instead don't you? that guy was really hot and it seemed serious to me."

"chincia,this girl, YA! do you think i liked what just happened? serious? him? do you remember the guy i told you yesterday?"


"yes,the one who was in the vip room with those idiots? so what?


"it was him,the guy who just left"


"what?"


"the guy whose you just touched passionatly"


"ya!what passion? it was your fault! o gosh!...is this what you wanted me to say?" she told me with a sarcastic tone


"wha-yea,right what can i expect from you? acting like a normal girl? no surely i can't ask for too much"


"should i take it as a compliment or not,my cutie kyo?"


i smirked in a sarcastic way and told her"not as a compliment that's for sure"


"ya!"


"i mean do you even know that you are a girl?"


"of course,i have been a girl for 23 years now,you know?


"oh really?i couldn't tell at all"

megan rolled her eyes and then told me "but seriously i don't think that guy will stop any time soon"


i made a sigh and then answered her question"i know and i seriously can't understand what he want"


megan looked at me jokingly and said" what do you mean,hey you are not a child anymore,it's time you get a boyfriend you know?"


i looked at her then i said"boyfriend? i don't need one and anyway if i really will have one in the future i surely will never be with some lady killer like him,tsk does he think i am an easy girl? tsk no way-"


then i heard megan stop so i turned around and saw her looking at me with a serious face.


"megan? what are you doing? why did you stop?" she still didn't say anythink and just looked at me


"megan,why did you sto-" then she suddenly stopped me and started to talk


"what are you doing song hye kyo?"


"w-what do you mean?"i know that kind of face and that kind of tone,like the first time i met her


"i am asking what are you doing? are you thinking about what happened with ji won?"


she took me by surprise,right i forgot how perceptive she is, among us i can say that even toght she seems always a worry free girl in reality she is really mature she is hated for the way she speak by a lot of people but there are also a lot of people who respect her for this,she is also really observant,there is just so much that one can hide from her.


"i-it's not like that,stop this let's go it's time to go" i started to walk in the direction of the classroom but suddenly i hear megan call my name


"son hye kyo"i turn around and look at her


"what?"


 "is it for that?if it is then stop right now"

"stop what?"


" was it you that was betrayed?"


"what kind of question is this-?"


"answer me!"


"...no of course?"


i looked at her seriously i know what she want to say but it's not that simple.


"listen,you never had a boyfriend in your life, you never expirienced happines or sadness you only saw ji won that way because of a cheater but not every boy is like  that.


"i know that i am not stupid,i know that much!"


"then why?why don't you give him a chance,going out sometimes and knowing him better won't kill you."


"i know that,he is not my type ok?


"Tell me the truth when you saw him in the vip room with those guys you assumed he was like them too right?,but that doesn't necessarly mean he is like them"


"megan,listen i know what you are trying to say but i heard him with his friend,to let him know a girl,any girl was fine with him,do you think i am stupid?"


"i understand but gosh can't you just talk to him a few times? and then decide?what if he isn't like that?what if he is a good guy? if you keep on going on like that you will never be happy!i am worried for you!"


i smiled a little,i know she is worried"i won't be alone forever don't worry,it's just not the time now,in the future someone will be the one for me but not him-"


"hye kyo it already 3 years that i heard the same thing. You do know that you are a pretty and smart girl right? you are popular and a lot of boys keep on coming and begging you for a chance but you never gave them the chance,and belive me if this song jon ki can seem the playboy you hate so much,the other guys who tryed to pursue you a lot of them where serious,belive me you know i tell te truth,when are you going to stop being a scaredy cat and try to live a little!"


i looked at her knowing that what she said was right but even so i really can't seem to belive boys,i know it's stupid i know there are a lot of them who are serious...yet i...


megan face then softened a little then said


"do you want to know why a lot of them want to  be closer to you? it's not because of what you think, you are a nice girl you help everyone who needs help even when you hate them or you just can't stand them,like that time with that girl who accused you to cheat near the gym where the boy where playing football remember?,after telling her to go and study instead of accusing people,when you turned around and started to walk the girl was almost hit by a ball,you saw the ball first and helped the girl instead of her you where the one to be hurt,the boys saw it all. Things like this happens all the time,why wouldn't boy be attracted seriously by you?"


I didn't think it this way,i never tought people could see me this way.


"see if i was a boy i would ask you out too, also the girls too there are of course girl who hate and can't stand you but there are a lot who really admire you,why...can't you see the beauty in you,my dear friend try to love a little at least try to know that boy better ok?"


I still have my reserve about this but i answered yes to her and after that we finally headed to the classroom joking like always...her words keep in replayng in my mind...


"Thanks megan i will try my best to be happy,but that guy is still a no ok?"


megan rolled her eyes


"ya!after all that i said you keep saying this?"


"ok if you stop i will help you with ji won,i will make sure she will stop making you her experiment for the week"


"reallly?thanks my little kyo!!!let me hug you!"


"ok,ok,i love you too!i smiled as patt he back then megan said something that was in my mind too.


"gndae,song joong ki i heard it somewhere but i don't remember aish why"then she break the hug and called me


"hye kyo,kyo kyo look there?isn't that where we always see the grade? let's see if you are tsill number 1"


"ya!of course i am!"megan start to go but i had to run a little to keep up with speed,she is tall and every step she takes are like 3 of mine.


"o look there is also the guy from before"


"what?where?"


"there he is looking to his friends is there too,"


i stopped


"i think i'll pass i ill see it later"


"heeey,guenciana,come here" with a big smile on her face she she took my had and made follow her till were he is.


"here we are!let's see,ok you are still first good job kyo kyo!"


i tried to gasp for some air


"my god!why the rash,i told you i will be first"


i saw the guys looking at me in disbelief


"what are you guys looking at?...look joong ki right? how about you close your mouth,some mosqito may go in your mouth"


then he finally snapped out of it and finally started to talk.


"Are you that song hye kyo? the one who is always first?"


hehehe right,see now do you understand where is our gap i bet you are stupid to no end,if you ask to help you in studyind the you then you are up for a surprise,i said to myself.


"yes i am"i said proud of myself


Then i looked at the list and found something strangesong song ki wasn't as stupid as i though he was,my friend chi hong who was almost always second after me is now at the the third place,the one who is now at the second place is song jong ki and he is second only by a point!.


"Wait what is this megan? why is chi hong at the third place?" i say with a surprised face,then she looked at me


"i don't know poor chi hon-"


"what's with that expression?kyo? hey-"


"Megan and what's with this name?look is the same this one next to me-" i point my finger at him,then he started to talk


"hey i am here you know?and that's me the one in the second place"


"what?t-then we are going in the same university?"


"dae,so it seems"


then i remembered about him.


"You are the one who was always first in the first year but then you suddenly left school for awhile right?"

"ooo you know quite a lot about me for someone who isn't intersted in me"


"t-that and this are two different things!anyway i never saw you in the university how-"


"o well i had something going on i had the opportunity to study oversease for one year ad since i like to travel a went without esitation"


"travel?"


"yes"


"where?"i said always with my finger pointed at him


"japan"


japan?are you saying he went to japan?i started to smile like a baby forgetting about the grade and what not,i traveled a lot and went to japan too,it was wuite pricey but it was beautiful the food was soo good i remember every place i went.


"you really went to japan?"


he was startled by my reaction and then looked at my finger smiling a little.


"yes a went there,for about a year,why?do you want to go to japan too?"


he saidlooking at me


"o i already went there,it was  beautiful!it was last year i had to go sped all my my saving to go but it was worth all the money!"


i started to speak making averyone stare at me like i was a rare animal not megan she already new  my strange habit,song jong ki kept on looking and smiling then he said


hey song hye kyo ssi do you still need to point that finger towards me?


i stopped looked at my finger,and understood the situation i was in,i wanted to dig a hole and jump in it,i stopped pointing my finger at him and then i apologized,gaining a strange face from him.


"o right,sorry..."


"..."he was staring at me


"hey what are you doind? why are you looking at me?


"no,i never thought you would apologize"


then i told him


"why?if do something wrong i should apologize,it's not good pointing fingers right?"


"you talk quite a lot"he smiled in amusment


"ya!"


he started to laugh a little,god he really is handsome when he smile


"hye kyo ssi,do you know kouze?


he made me come back to reality in an instant


"kouze?the restaurant?did you go there?!"


"yea,you too? i thought you wouldn't know"he said to me surprised is a good way


then he grab my hand and say come with me i have something i want you to see


i don't know why but i didn't push him away,even the touch of his hand i don't hate it,this is what i am thinking whule following him.