trip

i will make you mine

HI EVERYONE!TODAY I AM SO HAPPY,BECAUSE I FOUND OUT THAT SONG HYE KYO WILL BE GOING TO THE BAEK SANG AWARDS WITH SONG JONG KI!YAYYY!!!SO I MADE THIS CHAPTER,I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT

 

 

 

 


chapter 18


Second day of work.


Song hye kyo is now at  Gaesong,after eating the speciality of the restaurant she gave it a good grade,she isn't picky so it was ok,but gosh she was full! she ate at another three restaurant,she forgot that her cousin mistook the appointment,usually they go to only two restaurant a day,one for luch and another for dinner but today was complete chaos!she was about to throw up,but she tried her best to keep a professional and good image but when she got out,she showed all her pain,fortunately megan's house was near so she called her and went to her house.


"kyo kyo,are you feeling better now?"she said concerned.


"no,i want to throw up more"


"you don't have anything to throw up in your stomach anymore !what do you want to throw up again?!"


"what you ask?"she looked blankly to her friend"THAT COUSIN OF MINE!WHAT THE HECK!DOES SHE WANT TO KILL ME?DAMN IT!I CAN'T EAT THAT MUCH,NO MATTER HOW MUCH I LOVE EATING THAT AMOUNT IN A DAY IS JUST...DISHUMANE!"


"Omo,that's what i always say when i look at you eating, dishumane"she said sarcastically.


"ya!"


"ok,i was joking.anyway,do you want to stay here for the night?"


"no i am sorry,i have to go home"


"why?"she said disappointed


"sorry megan,really,but i have to prepare,tomorrow we have to go on a trip,my uncle said it was ok,for five days,so i have to prepare"


"I sooo envy you,going on a trip sigh"


"don't worry,when we will have free time the three of us will go on an all girls trip,what do you think"said hye kyo all exited.


"Damn yes!girl!ok let's go i will bring you home now"

 


After hye kyo got home she start to prepare everything she needs for the trip,then she stop and think about what happened with jong ki the other day,she really wonder what is it that made him be so serious and sad,from that day the two of them didn't talk to each other yet but she knows he has work just like her.
She finally finished and went to bed.

 


At song jong ki's house,in his room.


Jong ki is on the bad thinking about the day that just passed.


Flashback


"Everyone!good work today!now i have un announcement to make,since our work is bearing fruits and verything is going well,one of the restaurant that our company It has dealt with,who is also an hotel,was really happy because after our review clients doubled,so they wanted to thanks us giving us a five day stay at their hotel,so tomorrow we are going on a PAYED TRIP!"


End of flash back.


"Sigh...i am happy and all,but i woul have rather spent my free time with her,sigh...how i wish she was with me on this trip,sigh...it's late now she must have been working all day...i don't even know what she does,i will ask next time,let's sleep.

 

The nexy day


"Song hye kyo,did you take everything?"said her uncle.


"yes i did,thanks"

 

 

 

 

At the airport,everyone was there,only her troublesome cousin is missing and so they start to worry.


"Hey why aren't we going already?,is someone missing?"says one of the workers.


"Yes,so it seems,i'll try to call her" she tried to call her cousin but there is no answer"damn it that girl where is she?!"


"so did she answer" asked her uncle.


"no,sorry i am trying but..."


"Aish!why is she always like that!i bet she is with a boy again!when i will have her by hands once again i-"he said angryly,well it's understendable the time for the flight is near.


"please uncle,don't be like that,i will go and search for her ok?then when i finally bring her here again...all'help you in whatever punishement you will give her,i am off!"she already started to run,somewhere not nowhing where to start to search.


"Damn girl!when i catch you,you will be the first thing i will eat today!aish!" she keeps running and calling with her phone when she decided to get help,she finally reached the information desk and asked if she could search for a missing person,they agreed.


"there is a missing girl,her name is song mi ja,her cousin is waiting at the information desk,if anyone saw her please let us know thanks"and the annoucemendt got repeated on and on.

 


"Ya!where where you? hu?it's about time to go what if we lose the flight?"said jong ki to one of his cooworkers who seemed a little agitated and to his surprise he brought a girl with him.


"omo!chinchia,and she is?"he said sarcastically.


"sorry yung,she is my girlfriend"


"so what?do you want to bring her too?i won't pay"


"no,that's not the problem!"


"then what?"


"hello,sorry for interrupting,i have no time to explain now,my cousin is searching for me,i have to go,but i can't find where the information desk is"


"what?sigh,ok,let's go i will help you guys but you better be fast!"


"thanks,yung!"they start to run as fast as they can.


"thanks again,o my god she is gonna kill me!"


"your cousin?why didn't you tell her?".


"well...it's complicated,also she isn't an easy person to talk to,she just knows how to nag and nag again!"


"if i was her,i would too!


"omo,tsk,i think the two of you will get along really well"she said sarcastically"


"really?anyway we are here,pant pan pantt,where is you cousin pant pant"searching around and breathing heavily,then he hear a familiar voice.


"SONG.MI.JA!"


"Hye kyo dear a-a-anyo"she said sheeply


"hye kyo?"he said to himself and then turned around and to his surprise it's exactly her.


"ahahah...what do you think i will do now?curse you or beating you on the spot?"


"ahahah...neither?"


"neither?"she go cloeser to her cousin and then tell her


"listen here,it's better you start to pray to budda,or watherver because i am really pissed off understant?"she said with an eveil smile.


"i-i-i am sorry!pleas-"hye kyo then shut with her hand and when she turn around to thanks the one who helped her,she was surprised to see song jong ki.


"hsuhshh!"


"now then,sorry for the trouble she is-"


"song hye kyo?"


"...Song jong ki?"


"dae,what are you doing here?"


"i am going on a trip,but you...what are you doing here?"


"the same,what a coincidence!"


"yea"drrr"sorry,it's my uncle.


"sure"


"kyo!have you found her?"


"yes,we are coming"


"then be fast!"


"sorry jong ki sshi,i have to go"


"ok,i will call you later"he said smiling.


"ok"she smiled then run away,jong ki looked at her in a daze when his phone rang too,it was time for the flith so they started to run like there is no tomorrow,but strangely when he arrived there was hye kyo too...but why?they look at each other and then they looked speachless to a scene they never expected.


"uncle"song jong ki an hye kyo said at the same time.


"hye kyo dear!"


"jong ki,dear"


The two men looked at each other surprised.


"omo,ha jun,is he your newphew?what an handsome man!"


"thanks...nice to meet you"jong ki said embarassed.


"yes he is!what about you?my dear friend,is she your nece?what a beautiful girl!"


"thanks,hello"she said embarassed.


Then she say to jong ki


"i can totally see why you where so sad the other day,you have my simphaty."she looked with a blanck espression to the scene before her eyes,her uncle hugging jong ki's uncle happly,like two children.


"that's right,your uncle isn't normal either,no offense there"he said blanckly too.


The two men looked at the two youngster talking to each other.


"it's ok,that's exactly what he is"she looked at the watch and saw the time


"o no!,ya!uncle it's time to go"said hye kyo.


"right,it's time!,uncle stop now we have to go too"said song jong ki.


"ok!"the two man said together,and after realizing this they...


"hey man,where are you going?"


"o,we are going to jeju island and you"


"we also are going there,i am staying at aria hotel,what about you?!


"omo!we are going there too!!!"


"really?then we can have fun together like the old times!yesss!"


They looked at the two youngsters who were talking to each other comfortably,"so they now each other"said ha jung before looking to his friend,the two of them looked at each other with an understanding and evil smile,"talking about having fun".