calm before the storm

i will make you mine

ch 13


"hey who is that boy?"asked yumi to her friend.


"you don't know?he is song jong ki!he is a famous playboy!,he is really a hot topic with the girls and he is also smart and handsome".


"a playboy you said...interesting..."


"why?anyway are you planning something??


"yes,she is too happy and i can't forget what just happened,she must suffer that's why i want to destroy their relationship"


"How will you do it?"


"hey don't you have anyone we can use?"


"well...ah! i know a model he was with just awhile ago, should i contact her?"


"yes,do it,i have something to tell her"






It's 17.37 in the evening,jong ki goes out to buy some ramen in a nearby store,then he sees song hye kyo buy a ramen too. She was about to pay when he suddenly shows up behind her,takes his wallet and pay her share too.


"how much is it?"ask song hye kyo to the shop assistant.


"it's-"


"here,i will pay for here and this is mine,you can keep the rest"


"ok,thanks"


then he grab her wrist and bring here in the near park.


"hey,where did you come from?anyway thanks for paying".


"it's ok don't worry,anyway what are you doing here in this neighbour?"


"i leave nearby,i wanted some ramen so i came to buy one"


"are your parent's with you?"


"why?even if they aren't home what will you do?come at my house?ahaha"


"why not?if you are all alone there,aren't you scared?"he said with a serious and concerned expression she looked in his eyes then stated to laugh.


"ahahahah"


"what are you laughing about?"he said starting to laugh.


"ahahah,they aren't home..."


"really?!they aren't home?so you are alone?!"Song hye kyo then look at him curiously while he is looking at her with a really comcerned face.


"hey,i have a question to ask,can i?


He was surprised"sure ask,but first answer me!"


"why are you so concerned about me...are you pitying me?"


"what?should i cry or laugh song hye kyo ssi?"


"hey i am serious!"


"i am serious too,i told you so many times and you still don't understand me?"


"...i see"she then turn away and get up,hey i have to go.


"are you running away?did you still not belive me?also answer me"


"...i understand and they aren't home"she answered seriously,"also,no,i am not scared i am used to it"


Jong ki was shocked he was really pissed,how can they leave her alone,she is a girl for god sake! "anduegesso i don't like to leave you alone there."


"mpf,it's ok,really,my house is very safe,so don't worry"


"ya!what are you laughing about?what safe?i don't want to leave you alone there!"


"ya,guenciana,i am okay,really,also if something where to happen i will call for help,hu"she said with a smile.


"...sigh,ok i will walk you home then,it's dangerous,it's already night,at this our"


"so you really want to go to my house hu?tsk tsk tsk"


"it's not like that,it's just just dangerous"


"ahaha,ok ok i was joking,that's my house,you can drop me here"


"wow it's near"


"yes that store is really near my house,what about you?"


"me?my house isn't far away,so it's ok don't worry,if you need me just call i will come right away" he said smiling happily to her.


SYK POV


Song hye kyo find it difficult understanding her feelings,she just feel secure when she is with him, everytime he smiles at her she can't help but smile too,especially at that moment. The truth is that she is alone again,her parents aren't home so she feels lonely and seeing him made her want to be in his arms once again,that's why she hugged him suddenly,she could smell his sperfume,her cheeck touched his cheeck,his face was cold but nice to feel.she closed her eyes and stayed like that for a short time,he never said anything neither she did.He was about to return the hug when she pulled away from him.


"thanks for the company,now go home i have to go,by see you tomorrow"she smiled at him,still shocked from before he could only say " o-ok" she then waved at him while watching him walk away. She opened her house door,no one was at home.She prepared her ramen eat,then she showered and wear her pajamas,she was about to go to sleep,when a message arrived at her phone,it was song jong ki.


"Hello,are you sleeping?"she smiled


"i was about to,what about you?


"i am talking to you ahahah,so no!"


"ahahah"


They talked for awhile,she didn't feel alone anymore in that house.




The next day at the university


Song jong ki just arrived,he asked hye kyo to wait for him since they have to attend the same curse,she was there watiing for him they saw each other she waved her hands to him and he did too,he was about to run to her when suddenly a girl came and hugged him.


"Oppa!"


Then she suddenly kiss him before song hye kyo eyes.