OUR NEW BORN FRIENDSHIP

i will make you mine


"I EVERYONE! DID YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY DAY?I HOPE SO ^ ^.
THIS IS MY NEW CHAPTER I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT,SINCE THE LAST TWO CHAPTER WHERE MORE ABOUT FRIENDSHIP IT WAS ABOUT TIME FOR THEM TO APPEAR RIGHT?SO HERE WE ARE.


ambai90 DO YOU PERHAPS READ MINDS? BECAUSE THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY WILL BE AT LEAST FOR NOW,I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER,HAVE A HAPPY DAY.


Sellasv HERE THE NEW CHAPTER YOU WANTED,HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT,I TRIED MY BEST TO MAKE IT^ ^,HAVE A HAPPY DAY.

 

 

chapter 7




SJK POV


it's 8.30 in the morning but i came a little earliear,a little like an hour,since the lessons start at 9.00,why?
1 - because i couldn't sleep a wink after yesterday,
2- because after asking here and there i found out that sometimes song hye kyo comes earlier,because she like going to the library before lessons start and so,here i am,hoping that today is one of those days...i really want to see her.
It's 8.15 and my friends just came,song hye kyo? nowhere to be seen,i have no way to contact her even if i wanted,damn!,this is new to me there was never a time where i wanted to contact a girl or to have so much their number but what should i do? i can't control myself where is she?!.


"hey,what are you looking for so desperately early in the morning?"ask me jin yuk one of my friends.


"good morning,jin yuk"i answer withouth paying much attention to him,i just keep on looking,searching for her.


"Let him be,that traitor!he doesn't want to be slapped anymore"say ji hoon who just arrived.


"what do you mean?why traitor,what happened?,anyway any normal human being doesn't enjoy being slapped"


"tsk,tsk, but you don't know the joy i feel seeing him being slapped! anyway, what happened? he is searching for song hye kyo do you know her?and he is serious in puruing her,can you belive it?!"


Then my ears,happened to hear something i didn't like at all.


"song hye kyo?that song hye kyo?o god! of course i know her!i sooo like her!i am planning to confess to her soon,o man!"


I turn around to jin yuk direction then walk towards him.


"jin yuk,what do you mean by that my dear friend?are you serious about her?"i say with a fake smile


"what? serious?are joking?!of course not,who did you take me for!"he then patted my shoulder jokingly,what's with him? not serious?! what did he take her for? i really want to kill him right now!.


I wasn't pleased with what jin yuk just said,how dare he talk about her this way,when i was about to do something ji hoon stopped me,it seemed like he,understood me,and so he tried to calm me by letting him go inside,the school building before everyone else.
It's official, now i can't stand him at all.
It's 8.30 she still didn't come,it was still a little to soon to go in class so we decided to go to the university bar,i was about to leave when i saw her friends,they passed me by,she wasn't with them so i turned around and she was there,like only some steps away from me,i finally could see her in all her splendor. She was looking at me standing there,withouth moving as other students passed her by,looking at her even greeting her but she didn't answer to any of them,she just looked at me,how can i be this happy,happy in thinking that it's because she only see me in her eyes right now,that for her in this moment i am more important than anyone else,can i think this way? tell me song hye kyo.



What should i do know?should i greet her and then go? no that's not good...then what should i do?maybe...i just want to stay with her,yes let's do that.


"SON HYE KYO!"she was a little startled,how cute.


"...h-hey...good morning"she said to me slowly raising her hand to greet me,how can she get cuter by the moment,it's unbelivable,a mistery.


I was about to go to where she was and then walk together inside,but i didn't expect tha she would be the one to come to my side.


"Good morning hye kyo ssi,wait there i am going to you,let's go to class together-"


"no!"


"hu?"


"i...will come there"she finally came to me,my god i am feeling sick,maybe something is wrong with me,or else i can't explain what's happening to me,i mean my heart beat so fast it's about to burst out of  my chest and my legs are trembling and i am sweating too!. Something it's definitely wrong,and why it's happening now that she is with me?!...don't tell me it's because of her?...


"Song jong ki ssi...can we go somewhere else? i...need to talk to you"she said looking at me directly in my eyes,o gosh what should i do.


"s-sure,let's go in the park of the university, we have 30 more minuts before class start."


"ok...hey wait a second"she said and then grabbed my hand.


"what are you doing,hye kyo ssi?do you want to tuch me that much?"gosh!what am i saying!.


"stop being stupid!come and sit down"


"...ok"


"are you feeling unwell?you are sweating and you are awfully red,maybe you have a fever?we should go and check on you"she is worried for me,what a kind girl she is. I calmed down,i coudn't help but smile,i took her hand who was on my forehead to check if i was running a fever,in my hand and stopped her from going.


"don't worry,i am ok,tell me what did you want to talk to me about?"


"Are you sure?"


"yes,i am"


"chincia?i won't be reasponsible if you faint later understood?"


I couldn't help but smile at her,she is too funny,"really,i won't faint,i am fine"


"chincia?"


"hey miss,just to remind you it's about time we should go back,we don't have all this time to waste,you know?"


"omo!,you're right!"


"good girl,now i am ready,i am listening with every cell of my god like body!"


"...yea,i can tell you are just fine,since your spouting this nonsense again."


"told you so,you should belive when i talk,you know?"she sat back near me then she looked straight at me seriously and then she finally started to talk.


"ok...i just wanted...to say thank you." i was startled,i didn't expect her to thank me.


"for yesterday i mean,crying made me feel better,all the tears i didn't cry back then,i think i cried it yesterday...when i was with you,i felt like a big burden was liften up from me."


That's right,thinking back about yesterday,she cried a lot,it broke my heart apart seeing her that way. She seemed so fragile when i hugged her,when i heard her desperate cries,i started to tear up too,i think it was too much to handle for this small girl,that's why even after she stopped i couldn't bring myself to let her go and for that reason i didn't broke our hug. She fitted perfectly in my arms,i could smell her orange's perfume,delicate just like her.I couldn't forget what she said to me,i can understand why she hate playboys so much,i didn't think she had such a past,for a child i admit it was too much to andle,anyway,what kind of parents,leave her daughter alone like this? if it wasn't for them she wouldn't be hurt now.


"don't mention it,i am happy i was able to help you,but i was really worried yesterday,it broke my heart seeing you like that,anyway i am glad you are better now"


"yes,me too...yesterday i finally told my friends about it too,they where also a little jealous of you ahaha,because you where the first i told after so many years ahahah"


"i also want to know,why did you tell me something so important,i am one of the people you hate so much right?,so why?"


She looked at me in silence for awhile,before she answered.


"I didn't understand either before,but now i think i know,it's because in your eyes i could see that you where sincere,yesterday you didn't say a single lie to me right?"she asked me.


"that's right,i was sincere,i seriously meant evry word i said to you,but how did you know?ithought you wouldn't belive anything i would tell you?"


"I changed my mind,i am not blind and as much as i wanted not to trust you,i learned to see objectively when someone is lying,of course i may be wrong sometimes,but overall i am almost always right,yesterday i was sure,i had no doubt,and i felt like telling you my secret since you told me yours."


"I understand,thanks for beliving me"


She smiled gently at me than said "it's ok-omo! it's late let's go-"


I grbbed her waist before she could run towards the school building,now we are both standing up face to face,and so i asked her.


"then what are we now?i mean now do you think i have a chance or..."


"...i am sorry,to tell you the truth,i find you funny and it's good being in your company but...other than that for me it's still too difficult for now..."


"For now,i see...then how about we start as friends?!"


"muoragu?friends?"


"yes,this way,you will be able to know me better without being alarmed,i think this is a good way too."


"Wait,listen,why are you doing this?"


"because i am serious,i want you to know me better,so we can start slowly,i really want you to know me even as a friend,...for now..."


"you...just changed the name of pursuing to friend!"


"oh well, what does it matter,in any case this is only temporary,i don't plan to stay a friend forever to you,so be prepared"i started to go towards the buinding school this time hodling her hand instead of her wrist."now we can go!".I said smilyng widely with my playful smile,


She stopped me and looked me strangely.


"Mind telling me what is this?"


"You don't know?strange you are so smart,it's called olding hands"


"Ya!i know what it is!"


"then it's settled,let's go before it's too late,your friends will kill me"she stopped me again.


"i mean why are you olding my hand?!"


"aaa that?it's because i am your friends,it's a friends privilege you didn't know? omo!you are learning a lot by this friend hye kyo ssi"


"ya!there are no male that old hands with his girl friend just because they are friends!"


"because i am special,i am a SPECIAL. FRIEND, so i can do it,i am on another level,you know what i mean,this friend will claim what he want,remember,now lets go!."


"YA!...mpff you are completly insane"


"AHAHAHAH!,yes maybe!"i think i made another step towards her i hope she will understand how sincere i am,no...i am sure she will understand.






While running hand in hand with him kye kyo is blushing a little and a new emotion start to bloom inside her,that she never felt before,she doesn't know what it is. Will she try to escape or try to accept and understand this new feeling?.