The return of Choi hong

i will make you mine



CH 9




After a fun start they followed the japanese lesson seriously,well they are the top in the university what to say.


They finally get out of the classroom having fun of course,it seems that their relationship became really good,something no one expected...


"where is she?o! i found her ji won ssi! hey kyo kyo we are he-" What are they doing together...


"who? what do you mean?"


"the playboy that one...what's he called again...?"


"SONG JONG KI,his name is Song jong ki"said a voice that surely isn't of ji won


"right! song jong k-"megan suddenly turn around to see ji hoon,the guy she hate.


"you-what-what are you doing here?!"


"i came for my friend,some problem with it?cazy witch"


"WOA!CHINCIA!YA!"


"What,what hu?"


They start to argue in front of everyone,megan is a loud speaker and when she start a fight she will give her best.


"Hey it was really interesting isn't it this lesson i mean i found a lot of things that i didn't know"


"sure it was interesting especially me screaming in pain,that was interesting and fun right?...for you"he said with a sarcastic smile.


"mpff,yea super funny!"


"mpfff,more importantly,give me your phone number ok'"


"what?"


"why are you looking at me like that?how am i going to contact you if i don't have your number?"


"ok,ok,here this is my number"


"Fantastic!,here this is mine"


"ya!what is this!number one?"


"of course i am a friend who is at another level did you forget? don't change it! ok'" he says.


"sigh,ok ok,such a child is just a number" they start to walk,when her heart start to beat really fast. "what's happening now? did i eat something wrong? why is my heart beating so fast? maybe it's because i am starving, or...she think while slowly looking at him, NONONO,STUPID!HE JUST A FRIEND AND A PLAYBOY AT THAT!" she shakes her head.


Song jong ki looked at the crowd that was just a few meter away from them.


"hey look!,there isn't that voice familiar?" she snap out of it and look ahead.


"wha-omo! it's megan damn!" she start to run torward the crowd trying to go at the core of it while jong ki followed her. Everyone noticed her and their attention started to switch from the fight to song hye kyo,something that song jong ki didn't like at all.


"i finally arrived,sigh,hey megan what are you doing?"she told to a fired up megan making her friend stop and look at her like ji hoon and everyone else,jong ki arrived too.


"Ji hoon and what are you doing here fighting with a girl?"


"KYO KYO!"she run and hug her tightly"we came for you but then that animal arrived and started to fight with me,i should respond right?"


"what?! it's not true jong ki! belive me!" "you are a child"he says to his friend..


"what a child megan"not noticing that they said the same thing.


"ok,ok,now everyone,go way,there is nothing to see go,go!" said hye kyo to the people around them who started to dispers and go their own way."


"sorry,girls he is a block head"


"it's ok,i know what you mean"


"YA!" ji hoon and megan shout together.


"sigh..."song jong ki and hye kyo sight at the same time.


"let's go now,hey...i am starving,girls let's go eat something!"says hye kyo.


"where to?i have no idea"


"ok,then let's go eat galbi!!


"ok,ok,kyo kyo,let's go" the girls decided and started to go.


"hey!can we go to?"says jong ki,making the girls turn to look at him.


"no!if you bring that animal i-mmdgjk"ji won shut megan's mouth.


"it's ok,let's just go,this time i think i am now on the same stage of starving as kyo,kyo,so let's go!"


"yesss!"says jong ki,then starts to speed up to go where hye kyo is.


"hey,hey let's give beom seok the good news!"


"what good news?" she looks strangely at him.


"what do you mean! how mean! that we are friends...for now..."he gains a punch from hye kyo making him flich in pain.


"ya!it hurts you know?!"


"it's your fault,you are still going on and on about this FOR NOW,what the heck!we are friends and that's all ok?"she said with a smirk on her face then start to run haead of him.


"just friends?just how am i suppose to take all these cute faces you are making to me? what a vixen this girl...wait! you'll see what't will happen to you after i caught you!"he says then start to run towards her.


"What will you do? if you don't catch me,there is nothing you can do!" she says and then she put out her tongue still trying to run from him.


"And where are you going without me block head?" a masculine voice says making everyone turn around.


"who is that? who did he call block head?"says jong ki,then he turn around to song hye kyo,only to see her paralized looking at the boy who just spoke. The next thing he saw is Song hye kyo running towards the boy.


"CHOI HONG!"she run towards him with a really happy face while choi hong open his arms to welcome her...but instead of a hug he gets...a kick from song hye kyo!.


"OUCH!IT HURTS!WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO A FRIEND YOU DIDN'T SEE FOR AWHILE!"saiys a aching choi hong.


"WHAT?!BLOCK HEAD?! who are you talking about? ya! where are you going,don't run!"


"DO YOU THINK I AM STUPID?!WHY WOULD I STOP? YOU WILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF ME!"he says running away from song hye kyo while a schoked jong ki and ji  hoon looked at them,at the same time the girls start to smile widely.


"SO? WHAT ABOUT THE BLOACK HEAD? HU?"


"I AM SORRY,I AM SORRY AHAHA I WAS JONKING!"


Ji won and Megan look smiling at each other.


"let's go" says ji won"


"yea,let's go"


"choi hong! what's this? where have you been?"says megan


"hello megan,well i had something to do"


"then is everything fine now? "says ji won


"yes everything it's been taken care of"


After awhile they finally stop.


"really it's been awhile"says hye kyo.


"yea,well,i think so,looking at all these people,who are they anyway?"


"o,right he is-"


"song jong ki,a friend of song hye kyo,for now" said with a smile on his face.


"a friend...for now?what does it mean"he ask


"omo,nothing he is touched in the head don't worry!"she says panicking a little.


"ya! what are you saying!i am normal,don't listen to her"


"o i understand,well nice to mett you,even if you are touched in the head"said with a smile the boy too.the two boys looks at each other as if they want to kill each other,with a fake smile on their faces.


Song jong ki don't like this CHOI HONG who is so familiar with her,it makes him feel left out too.


"CHOI HONG OPPA!"a female voice shout from behind them,making everyone turn around.


"O yumi"he said to her who is finally in front of him.


"Oppa!how are you? i was worried,you didn't come to school for so long!"


"yea,well i had somethings to take care of at home,that's why i didn't come"


"o really...and they are?..."


"o! yes those two guys i just met them,their names are,song jong ki and ji hoon,and these two girls are my friends"


everyone greated her.


"hey,why didn't you introduce me?"song hye kyo wisper to choin hong,gaining a little smile from him.


"And she is...?"


"Hello i am-"he put his arm around her.


"Right i didn't introduce her,i think you already heard about her,she is song hye kyo the number one in the university an also my girlfriend" he says smiling.


"that's right i am his girl-...what?!"




HELLO EVERYONE! HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER,FINALLY CHOI HONG APPEARED,HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE,THANKS FOR READING AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS ONE.ENJOY AND HAVE A HAPPY DAY ^ ^