she lied?

i will make you mine



ch 14


SJK POV

In his room,sitting on his bed.
"What happened yesterday?...i mean,why did she hug me?,i was so startled i couldn't even feel happy and that's the reason why i couldn't hug her back sooner,when i realized what was happening and wanted to embrace her it was too late,she already broke the hug...AISH!!! CHINCIA!DAMN ME!...sigh,what should i do?should i ask her what was that for? or maye not?...should i react embrassed or about that?! uaaa!!!i don't know what to do?!. I want to see her...I WANT TO SEE HER!,right,for now let me just see her face,about that hug,later,now i just want to see her.


I will text her and ask her to wait for me.
SJK text: good morning hye kyo sshi,are out already?if so can you wait for me,near the school door?let's go  to the lesson together ok?.
After her answer he prepared himself at the speed of light,he didn't even eat breakfast and just took his bicicle to go to university where she is.


SYK POV


".....What did i do that for?...why did i hug him?"she said while preparing in front of her mirror,with a blank face,then suddenly she start to shout"chincia,ya!song hye kyo!what have you done?are you crazy?!and to him no less!aish!"she said pointing her finger to her reflection in the mirror.
"He will surely tease me or start to blabber if i like him...like...him?NO!no,no, bicciasso,bicciasso,bicciasso,it was because yesterday i felt really happy that he was with me...crae...BUT WHY was i SO HAPPY THAT I HUGGED HIM!!!!,She said almost ripping her pillow,then she suddenly lay down on her bed and bury her face under her pillow,"what do i do?what will i do? how can i face him...
All of a sudden her phone start to ring,it's a text from jong ki.


song hye kyo answer
SYK text: good morning to you too. I am awake i am almost done preparing and i am about to go,anyway,ok i will wait you.
After seeing the message and a big happy smile suddenly compared on her face,she suddenly got up after unswering and prepared herself and then got out of her house,fortunately the university isn't really far,still simply running won't help her to arrive before him,so she took a taxi and finally arrived at school,she waited near the door of the university for him to come.




SJK POV


I finally am here,i can see her,she really is waiting for me,she is so cute today...ok let's go now song jong ki! he said to himself,when all of a sudden...


"SONG JONG KI OPPA!"the girl said and hugged song jong ki.


What the eck is happening!o no,who is this crazy girl?he thought at that moment


"hey let me-"


The girl kissed him in front of everyone one and in front of her...


"OPPA..."he girl said smiling to a shocked jong ki.


"S-so ri na!?"




SYK POV


I finally am here,is he here?no,thanks god i have arrived before him. She taught to herself,then she finally saw him,with his bicycle,he surely is handsome this morning.
He is coming final-


"SONG JONG KI OPPA!"Who is ...that girl?


"what is she do-SHE KISSED HIM?!"


Song hye kyo was speachless and shocked at the same time he big smile was nowhere to be seen,then suddenly yumi and her friends purposely stand near ye kyo.



"hey yemy,isn't that girl the model SO RI NA?are they together?"


"so it seems,omo!song hye kyo ssi,it seems he is in a relationship with her,i bet you are surprised,poor you,being deceived by him"she said faking concern,in earing those words hye kyo's expression chenged from surprise to a stern face and clenching her fist.
Hye my saw her reaction then she smirked,suddenly she turned to yumi with a smiling face.


"So what if he is in a relationship?we are only friends who he decide to meet and who he want to be with is not of my buisness right?now picchio i have a class to attend to"


Yumi who didn't buy her explanation just smirked and let her pass,after that she looked at a shocked jong ki who just heard everything,she smiled at him and then said to him.


"Congratulations,jong ki sii"she said all happy.


SJK POV


"LET ME GO!"he said breaking the kiss and wiping his mouth.


Damn it!she saw the kiss,i bet now she is thinking i only told her lies,i tried so hard to have her trust me even if only a little and now everything is ruined!.He looked at hye kyo and then at so ri na furious.


"WHA DID YOU DO HAT FOR!"he shouth to her.


"oppa,don't be like this,i missed you"With a big smile.


"You,we have to talk later"he then run as fast as he can towards hye kyo,he can see her face turn away and the words she told to yumi.


"So what if he is in a relationship?we are only friends who he decide to meet and who he want to be with is not of my buisness right?now pikkio i have a class to attend to".


He was shocked he started to belive that after yesterday he made a significant syep towards her that her hug was important for her,but now he isn't so sure anymore.




Song jong ki run in class,song hye kyo already went in and take her seat,as always she took care of the seat for jong ki,she isn't hearteless even thouth she feels angry at him,she knows she has no right to enter his life but even so her way of seeing him as only a playboy changed slowly but now that girl madeher question everything that she built with him,even the fact the she started to take his words for as him being sincere,she even-.


Jong ki looked at her direction,the lesson already started and he silently take his place near her. He didn't know what to say he has his doubt like if she now changed her way of thinking about him,if for her he really is only a friend,he want to know and also he must let her now the truth.


"...hye kyo...good morning"he looked at her worried she won't answer him.


"good morning"he was surprised but he still wasn't reassured,he know what she is like.


"can we talk about what happened...before?i have to explain"


She smiled at him and said"you don't have anything to explain to me"


He was seriously worried something is wrong,she is taking it wrong big time,"no listen to what i have to say first."


"It's ok,really"she said returning to her books.


"...do you still think...that i am just a playboy?"


She still smile and say"no,don't worry,i think of you as a goog friend"


"As a friend?i told you i don't want to be a friend forever. I think i made that clear"he said seriously to her. When the lesson finished she run away suddenly making jong ki run after her.


"Wait hye kyo,listen to me"


"...i said it's okay now stop following me please"


"if it's alright then why are you running?"he said to her,after finally catching her,he is now in front of her.


"i am not running,i just have a urgent matter to take care of,yea..."she said without looking at him.


"hye kyo ssi!aren't you the person who hate lies the most?"


"y-yea,so what"


"Then why are you lying?!"he said a little angry


She looked at him surprised,it's true she did lie but why? why did she lie?this is the first time she lied,since she made her decision,then why is she like this now?with him?what is it the reason?


"so?tell me?"


"i-i"


"if it's about before...let me say that we-"


"oppa!"a female voice really clear and y-like called for him,this made him turn around mad as hell,he can't let hye kyo misunderstand more than this.


"it's ok jong ki,go to her,i have to go"she stopped putting that fake smile on her face she just looked away trying to be as cool as possible,but jong ki stopped her taking her by her wrist.


"wait,i said i have things to explain to you so don't go i have to settle things with her first so-"she pulled his hands away without saying anything and without even looking at him she just walked away,making him feel sad.


"oppa,who is that girl?another of your girls?...i think she is angry at you now?occiagio?"she said smiling happily.


Jong ki turned her way only to bring her in a place where no one can hear,or so he tought.


"What are you trying to do?!" said jong ki furious.


"omo!are you mad?why?it's just another girl go and find another one...or is she special?"


"what do you want exactly?is this your revenge?"


"mpfff,ahahahahah!"


"What the heck are you laughing about so rina?"


"revenge?right that's how it is,so i was right she is different from the others,is she the reason you stopped being a jerk with every girl you see?"


"...that's right,so what?"he said seriously.


"you,really changed"


"stop it immediately or i won't sit still"


"how scary,i know you won't lay a finger on me"


"just why are you doing this?!i told you from the start that i wouldn't be able  to give you what you want!"


"so what?my feelings grew fast and bigger than i could imagine,i wanted to be the only one for you,but that day you ruined everything"


"as i said before-"


"you shouldn't have started anything from the beginning!what do you think i am?!i...still love you"


He was spechless and surprised,from rage his expression became slightly sad and guilty."I...am sorry,i really am"


"then...let's start again..."


"...i am sorry,i can't,i think it's best for you too. Even if i do as you want,we wouldn't go anywhere...because i don't love you,and you deserve someone that will sincerly love you...that's why stop"He said seriously.


"...ahahah,so in the end you can't even lie anymore?well i am sorry,the happiness you have now i will destroy it all!i won't let you be happy with her! never ahahahhahah!"the she left.


Leaving him there worried sick and with no idea to what to do.


"WOW,what a scary girl,i really don't want to be in your place"


"who are you!?" he suddenly turn around "-megan?"


"right,me exactly,so what happened?i saw kyo,kyo,really strange"


"sigh,damn it,she saw when she kissed me,damn it,what can i do now?"he said scratching his head vigorously.


"sigh,i knew something like this would happen sooner or later"she said looking at the direction the girl went.


"just so you know, i am not like before,i am not seeing anyone,i know you don't belive me but-"


"i belive you"she said smiling at him.


He didn't expect this,not from her"why? you normaly would have already hit me like mad"


"well let's say i have good eyes and also your friend was crying because you won't be slapped anymore in front of him and so he won't be laughing at your usurped face,so i belive that you stopped and the fact that you really care for her"


He looked at her with sad eyes"yes i do,i...really care for her,but now i don't know what to do,after what happened yesterday i was hoping that she finally looked at me differently even if only a bit,but now...i am not sure anymore"


She patted him hard on the back making him scream in pain and with an inquiring smile she asked"what happened yesterday little boy?hu?".


"well...i met her when i went to buy some ramen, we talked a bit and i found out that she was alone again,in that house,i was worried sick she a girl damn it and a beautiful one at that,so i offered to,caugh,to take her home,then she suddenly hugged me,she did it for awhile and i was so happy. But then today so ri na came and now she is avoiding me,she even lied..."


"lied?"


"yes why?"he looked at her curiously.


"o boy,this is fun"


"what is fun,minding telling me what's so amusing for you?i am dying here."


"well she lied"


"omo!she lied,she lied!,so what? he said sarcastically.


She looks at him."i am just curious and it's fun,ahahahah"


"so,why it's fun!?"


"just because,she lied ahahah!"


"sigh,o gosh,i give up,i want to get out of this university" he goes away while she looks at him smiling ,"that's interesting,she lied,strange to say but i think that rascal can do it,no maybe he already did it,is our hye kyo starting to grow up?