Surprise

i will make you mine


chapter 16


SYK POV


What's happening now? is this the famous back hug i always only saw in dramas?yes so it seems...but then these hands of mine...WHAT ARE THEY DOING?!!!...


"caugh,w-what are you doing jong ki sshi?"she said stuttering,her embarassement is evident and song jong ki know,he can't see her face but he can imagine it.


Smirking at her reaction jong ki say"what?can't you see?it's called back hug"


"i-i-i know!i mean what did you do that for?"


"Because i am happy,you answered everything i wanted to know,just instead of like this i wanted you to tell me earlier,i was really worried."he said all happy.


"i-well,i mean-"she dosn't know what to say,she can't possibly tell him that she realized that she likes him,because she can't still belive it herself,she just want to cool herself,right now where he is touching her it feels too hot"a-a-anyway let me go the lessons are starting!"


"Shiro"


"w-what?"


"Anyway,you say i have to let you go,but i think you don't want to let go of me either,i can feel your hands on mine,"he said whispering to her,soon after he did that he saw her ear reddened he was surprised and really happy,then suddenly she put her hand near the place she heard him speak and pushed him away making him laugh in amusement.


"ya!what the heck did you do that for?!"


"listen carefully never do that again!"she said pointing a finger at him.


"fine,then i can hug you?call,i like it better too"


"never! n-n-never hug me again,understand?!"she said to him who smiled sweetly at her,then he started to walk towards her as she started to walk backwards.


"why should i?also why are you stuttering song hye kyo sshi?"he said playfully still walking towards her.


"w-w-what?i am not stuttering,also what are you doing?stop"


"but you are stuttering,also i am taking a walk and i am not tired yet why should i stop?"he said always playfully.


"what walk!you,just stop right now!"


"shiro,cnde...why are you blushing?"he said while she reached the tree's trunk,now they are face to face.She tried to escape but he put his hands on the trunk,trapping her.


"omo!,w-w-what are you doing?..."she said trying hard not to look at him


He then grab gently her chin so to make her look at him"...why don't you look me in the eyes?"


"because,the sun it's too strong"


"i see,then why are you blushing?"he said looking her in the eyes,her eyes open wide as his face keeps on getting closer and closer.


"Hey,stop it,really this is scary..."  hearing this he stopped and then he started to move again.


"it makes me want to touch you!it's scary i feel like a ert!"she said to herself


"hey,really,stop stop!"she said closing her eyes.


"OW!IT HURTS!"she brings her hands to her head,"what are you doing?"


He looked at her laughing hard.


"ahahahahahahahahahha,omo my tummy"


"ya!you really"


"ok,ok,don't worry,let's go now,he took her hand and started to go towards the university."









the university finally closed for summer break.


"hey kyo"


"...what?"


"why are you walking so far away,if it's from before i am sorry ok"he said like a puppy.


"that's right it's because of what you did!so...stay away..."she said with an upset expression"listen i have somewhere to go,today so you don't have to accompany me".


"really? then i will accompany you-"


then ji hoon appeared from nowhere and said.


"don't you have work today?"he said with an unpleasant expression


"a righ i-OMO!,what the,ya! do you want to be beaten up?you scared me!were did you come from,anyway?"


"i just arrived and heard the conversation. Go or you will be late"


"yea but..."he looked at her"sorry i need to go"don't worry,i will accompany her,go now""ok,then,see you,hye kyo,i will call you later!"he started to run.


"ok,bye"she looked at him not knowing of ji hoon's stare.


"...hey"he said to her with an irritated tone.


"what is it ji hoon?"she asked innocently.


"sigh,listen,no matter what you think he isn't the guy you think,he is serious and a good friend,you don't know him,but i do,this is the first time i see him this way"


"..."


"let me tell you what kind of person he really is. I know him from  middle school,he was always the good and admired student everyone cared for,always smiling and all,while i was just a violent idiot who no one cared for,i was a really bad one,but one day the people i fought some time before came back, that time they where too many people,i couldn't win no matter what,but he came to help me. He knew that if words spread that he was with someone like me his image would be stained,but he helped me anyway,after that day he came to me with that stupid smile of his every day,while i always rejected his friendship, i also punched him and he came back too,as i predicted his image was stained and people didn't look at him the same way,so one day i couldn't stand it anymore and said to him to stop playing the nice guy and care for m,i said to him to go back to his life,do you know what he said to me?"


"no,what did he say?"


"that he wouldn't stop trying to be my friend and about the fact that they looked at him differently,he just said that he will work hard to regain their trust with me as his friend,i couldn't belive him,no way something like that would happen but to my surprise...he did it. He is an honest idiot,who never cheat,not at school and not with girls. He is someone who will fight for what he belive is right and is not a coward and most of all he is sincere,belive me.Every friend he has now,really cares for him,he helped us a lot,we want to help too but he is just a freak who wants to do things alone and never ask for help. He work so hard that i once had to bring him to hospital,40 degree of fever,he wanted to go anyway,well he couldn't move a finger so just that time he was ok,what i mean is that he is really good...he is a great person so please belive in h-"


"mpfff,ahahahaah!"


"what are you laughing about?!i am talking seriously here for the first time in my life with a girl,do you think it's simple?!hu?"


"ahahahahah,omo my tummy...no it's just that you resemble megan a lot"


"what?!ya!i am being nice here and you are insulting me?"


"it's a compliment in reality,what i mean to say is that you just like her really care for your friend and you will help him when he is in need"she then smiled gently at him and said "i belive him,if i didn't by now i would have already cut ties with him"


"then why are you doing this?"


She looks down and say"i-i-i don't know,it's just..."


Curiously he asked "...just?"


She looked at him "it's just...nothing!just my problem,just that"


"arasso,sigh"




At song jong ki work place the next day.


"Jong ki good morning!"


"good morning,Geun,what's wrong so early in the morning?"


"you don't know?today our new boss will come!"


"o really?so a new one will come,i see"


"...i see!,only that?what if he is a crazy bastard?! what will happen if he want to fire us?!"he said desperately.


"ya,don't worry like this will you?,think positive maybe he isn't like that at all,maybe he is a good one"


"EVERYONE,THE NEW DIRECTOR OF OUR OFFICE JUST ARRIVED!"


The man that just entered was someone our jong ki knew pretty well,HA JUN his uncle,a crazy bastard who surely will render his life impossible at work.


"it can't be...no can be..."


When the middle age man looked around,his serious and professional expression faded away after he saw jong ki.


"jong ki?...JONG KI A!IT'S YOU OMO!HOW MANY YEARS HAS IT BEEN!MY GOD,"he trasformed into a character who only comes out from a manga,like a mad man goes to jong ki and hug him so tight he had difficulty breathing. His uncle is a really big man he was once a professional boxer and even if now he isn't one anymore he keeps on going to the gym to remain in good shape,too much for jong ki, because his uncle isn't able to restrain himself.


"jong ki!my cute niece,where have you been!i missed you so much!"


"l-let-me go,cough,cough,pant pant,i can't breath,cough,ya!"


He finally realized what he was doing,"omo!sorry,little cutie,did i hurt you?you are still the same weakling as before still you are such a good boy!.


Jong ki's face became pale thinking about the man in front of him,his uncle is now also his boss.