first encounter

i will make you mine

hello everyone,am new to writing so i am not really good but i tried anyway because i like SONGSONG couple a lot i miss them more and more so i wanted to write something.

I wanted to continue the story but i don't really know if i should continue,that's why please let me know what you think about my story if you think it's good or if it's not,this way i will be able to know if i should write the next chapter or not.

 

 

thanks for reading i will wait for your opinion on my story, thanks everyone :)

 

 

chapter one:

Song hye kyo POV


My name is Song hye kyo i am 23 yars old and i am still a student,i love to travel and explore new places,know new people and most of all i love food! i love to eat and discover new flavor, new product and how the food is connected to the tradition of a country, and how that same country can blend theyr tradition with the modern way of cooking and create a new dish,i looove it!. That's why my dream is to become a food expert and to write about my expirience this way i can help people to choose what they like and where to find that kind of food, i have a blog too.
But the job i am doing right now it's a little different,it's always about food(and thank to god i am the type that doesn't gain weight,well i still nedd to pay attention but over all i can eat pratically what i want),but i pratically am like a spy, i have another blog and this is for my actual work,i go in a restaurant and judge their food,after that i write on my blog what i think about it,but also how the service is,how they treat the curtomers and so on. My blog it's quite famous but other than my boss and cooworkers no one know who the blog belong to,right i didn't mention the fact that my boss is my uncle, he said it would be a good expirience to do this job and so i agreed. My uncle is a good man he take care of me a lot but sometimes he is a little too much,what he really wanted wasn't to help me doing expirience but he just needed help with his work and since  my blog had good response he took the opportunity and asked me to work for him,tsk wait a little more after i save enough money i will do what i want for real,i also have another job and it's to go into primary school and teach the kids what is it good to eat and i also help them doing some simple cooking, this way they can appreciate food more and eat in a more healthy way.

There are just two things that i really hate: lies and playboys, if they were dish id rather die then eat them!.
Liars i had enough of them,girls who betray their friends behind their back while acting as good friends when they look them in the face,disgusting,the same goes for the boys,that's why i don't have a lot of friends,in reality i was betrayed big time in the past and i wasn't strong enough to face the situation alone, but now it's different i can stand my ground and i know how to defend myself,now i am happy i have tree good friends who say things to my face, the first one is Megan,we met in the first year of university just after i was betrayed she changed me for the better i was really taken aback  by her,at first i thouth she was to rought,but i was wrong she is areally good person.
 Since i promised myself not to trust anyone but she changed my mind,she is cruel when it's needed but she is sincere and that's what i really like about her and anyway she is a good friend she makes me laugh and with her i can be myself,i love her.
Then there is our sweet ji won,i met her when she came back to school from oversease,i thought she was just a frail girl but god if she has something to say she is even scarier than megan,but she really is sweet,feminine and she like to make people beautiful,she often tells me that i am a beauty and often do my hair and dress me up,i hate it but for her i will endure it. Megan is another story she is a little like a boy,strong and beautiful and because of the way she talk she isn't well liked and i really hate this about people with no brain,she is really caring.
Megan and ji won are my best friends and i love them because they don't lie to me, right i can't forget the only male in our group,Choi hong, he is sooo cute!!! whe know each other since childood and he is a really smart guy,in our school he his at the top,after me,yea i am the the one evryone have to beat ahahah,and he is the other one. He is a really handsome boy, with black hair and brown eyes he isn't the nerdy type on the contrary and most of all he sincere with me,in agentle way he always tell me truth in every situation and help me when i need it,even when i don't ask...he is my best friend.

And last the other thing i really hate playboys,i reaaally can't stand them,it's not like i have ever had a boyfriend so i never had expirience with them but my friend ji won, she was betrayed by a guy who cheted with other 3 girls!!! can you imagine it? when i found out about this i awanted to kill him! she suffered a lot,she never cried so me and megan,were really worried,i slapped her once and begged her to cry and scream after that,she cried the hole night,that day i decided hat those boys aren't human i hate them and i won't be swayed by boy who are gentle to every girl they see,making them have hope and making promise that they won't keep.

 

SJK POV


My name is Song Jong Ki,23 yars old,i would like to travel the world and eat a lot!i like foreign food especially the japanese one,i love it! but i have to work hard for that,my family isn't rich so i have to work and save if i want to travel as i want to.
I love my family it's fun being with them and they are beautiful people inside and outside,they are such caring people,they told me to do what i like if there is something i want to do they will support me,that they will help me,but i think that if i don't give it my all to achive what i want then it doesn't mean anything,that why i do a variety of jobs,i work as a photographer i also go into the reastaurant and look how the situation is,the food, if they are clean, the service and so on.
The place where i work is good i wanted to to try this job because my friends told me there was a place available here and told me to try an interview and i was hired,it was when they explained to me what to do that i got to know about this blog, no one knows her real name the only thing we know is that she is a really good reviewer, no one ever complained about her,i can tel the sincerity in every word she wrote that shelove food and that she care about the important stuff in a restaurant,i wonder if i can ever met her one day.


After work i went with my friends, they are always with some girl,well mee too it's normal i like them and sometimes they come at me,i some times go out with them but it never goes far because i don't love them,things like this happens a lot and so now i am called the playboy of playboy, well what can i do i just love girls.

 

 

 

That day was like any other, after work i went with my friends to dance in the same place we always go, i arrived at 9 AM at that time my friend ji hoon called  me,"Hey jonk ki,we are here,there are some girl i want you to know,"


i waved at him that i answered "here i come"

i went to where he was


"so were are the girls? please not another like the last time, she was too stiky,i couldn't she wouldn't leave me alone at all!"


"ya! is that my fault? it's the effect you do to them, it's not only her everyone of them are the same once the see you,it's your fault not mine"

i rolled my eyes and then answered


"it's not true! can't please bring me a normal girl and not a crazy one?"


"ya!it's difficult to find a y girl with brain,i don't know what's your problem, just have funny and that's it it's not like you want to marry the girl right? why don't you follow my exemple approach the girl sweet talk her,then bring her somewhere private and the game is over,what more do you want?"


i can't help but laugh at him,some times i really don't know he is my friends


"you really are...without hope ahahah"

at that time i saw all my friends look behind me with at the same time,then ji hoon said to me


"hey jong ki!look,look there,how about her?isn't she beautiful? look it seems like she is alone,wooow i never saw someone as pretty as her"

i turn around too but i can't see where this beautiful girl is.


"ji hoon,what are you saying? i can't see anyone like that,it's ok like this just let me meet the girl you talked about,i will do the rest"


then he soon stopped me and helped me in looking for her


"look,look there! she the one with the red dress and long hair,look"


"where?,ji hoon,look there are a lot of girl dressed that way"


"stupid it's different!,she is the small one, gosh her figure it's perfect,it's right in front of you!she is drinking somthing.)

i still couldn't see her there where a lot of girls like that,then a gilr with a beautiful face,it seemed to me like an angel as fallen on the ground  she was drinking without a care in the world,she seemed a little unconfortable being there.


"i...found her"


"see,isn't she beautiful?gosh i think i will goif you don't want to go,she seems the taught type-"


ji hoon looked at me then said


"but if you go there maybe she will be like every other one and beg you to stay with her even for one night"


i looked at him,


"w-what are you saying?"


when i lokked back at her,i found her staring at me,i was shocked,my eyes couldn't stop looking at her, she is just so beautiful,at that time a saw her smiling and waving in my direction,and ji hoon said


"look,look she is looking this way!see you already made fall for you"


i couldn't belive it,she really was coming toward me! my heart couldn't stop beating at all,at every step she took towards me it's like it was only me and her,i stopped listening to the music it was like i could her only her walking towards me,she was exactly in front of me when i tryed to say somethinng i heard her calling a name


"Megaaan! i am here! "

then i turned around and heard another voice


"here you are! song hye kyo,why didn't you wait for us at the place we always use to meet"


i finally understood the situation,she wasn't looking at me but at her friend,but at least now i know her name,song hye kyo...where did i hear this name?...

 


SHK POV


Tonight we decided to go out at the same place we usually go,it'a place where most of the rich people go well at least there is a vvip loung,gosh how i hate this,i never liked going there, the only thing i see is girl being picked up by stupid boy with no brain that only want something, well what can i ecxpect from this place. I arrived a litle while ago but i can't see my friends and the place were i usually wait them is full of people,


"it's better if i go inside i am freezing", then my phone started to ring,i took it out from my purse i looked at the screen and it was megan


"yeobuseyo?"


"hye kyo,where are you? we are almost there?


"megan,i am inside,it's freezing out there,you know i hate feeling cold"


"ok,ok i will call you when we arrive"


"ok,later then,"


"ok,later"


After going inside i found a table,no one was sitting there so i took the chance,gosh i ate being here alone, i am hungry too,i want to eat something!!! i ordered a coctail looked around a little and then my eyes went straith to the vvip room where all the playboys i hate are.


"look at them,i bet they are looking for their next prey"


At that time one of theyr friend shouted


"Hey jonk ki,we are here,there are some girl i want you to know!"


see i knew it what a scum! then i heard a voice


"here i come!"


and i tourned around to see were the voice came from,then i saw a handsome boy, with a smiling face that went to his friend.


i tought to myself that he sure was good looking but being friends with them surely wouldn't make him all better,some time later i felt like someone was staraing at me,so i turned around here and there til i saw that person who was looking at me.


"handsome indeed,but why are you looking at me? could i be one of his prey?"


he  kept on staring at me and so i did,for some time there my heart skipped a beat,but i won't be fooled by you,at that time i saw megan she saved,it was starting to be unconfortable.I went towards herstil sometime i looked at him still i won't budge,i won't be you next plaything.

 


the next day at school


SJK POV


i can't stop thinking of her,that beautiful girl,no girl has ever been like that to me, i must as seemed stupid right?even so how could she ignore me like that,with just one one look she would have already askd my number but she didn't this is a first for me...


"song hye kyo...where did i heard this name",at that time my mom called me


"jong ki!ji hoon came to take you to school! have you done already?"


"yes mom!


i soon take all my stuff and go out of my room to go into the kitchen


"here eat something before going to school"


"no mom,it's ok,i will eat something in school"


soon i kissed my mom in the cheeck and went out to my friend

 

"good morning,did you sleep? you seem like a zombie"


"morning,ya!what zombie,i couldnt sleep, but i am handsome anyway"


"yes,yes but the girl yesterday passed you by withouth giving you even a look"


"ya!stop it or i am going to kill you today,arasso?


"anyway,that name,song hye kyo,i heard it somewhere before,strange"


"right?me too,i heard it somewhere,but i don't remember where"


we finally arrived at school,we took our things and the went inside at one point i hear someone


"ya!megan come back,before i kill you,arasso?today is really the day!"


megan?the girl suddenly came and started to hide behind me

"megan"


i looked ahead and i saw her coming towards me like a fury, she didn't recognize me? but what is she doing here?


"don't hide!come here!"


"please,let me go just this once,i will really die this way,i don't want to go to jo won alone,she will dress me like a costipated doll,please save me!"


"i think it suit you,i think i should help her"


"ya!"


"what? ya? if you didn't want to go there then why did you take my things, i have to study!"


"what' the heck!you are already in first place, you will score better than anyone anyway,so can't you just help me once?


"...come right now and give me the book,then maybe i will help you if you don't i will make sure you will be her experiment for a week,belive me it's not good i don't think you will like it"


"First place"


"hu?what kind of wall is so round and fluffy?"


"...that...is not a wall"


the girl looked at me in disbelief and let go of my pants,then she goes to song hye kyo


"sorry"


"ooo so you finally came here,sigh,now give me back the book"


her friends left the book near me.


"are these the book that you want?"


she doesn't seem to recognize me, but she came for the book instead


"o yes thank you, i really need them-"


she finally looked at me, i think she recognized me this time her face was full of surprise, i wonder what she is thinking, but what i know for sure is that i want to make her mine.


SHK POV


Damn megan!i need the book,i couldn't study well yesterday! my friend took them because she said she need my help,but gosh do it the normal way! where did she go?...o!i found her!


She is hiding behind that boy i don't know who he is but today i think he will see a flying megan right before his eyes.

After some scream and so on and she finally let go of the boy and came to me,but she left the book behind,the boy said


"are these the book that you want?"


she doesn't seem to recognize me, but she came for the book instead


"o yes thank you, i really need them-"


i couldn't belive it,the playboy he is here,and my book are with him!!! my book my babies nooo!


"so,do you need them?


i collected my tought and answered with a gentle smile, the fake one,it's better play it safe, before i  leave the better is for me.


"yes thaks" i streched my hands to take them,when he took away the books


"what are you doing now?" always with my fake smile


"shouldn't you thank me?"


"...i did,right?more than once,"


"when?more than a thanks it seems to me like a theat,i am a little scared" he smiled a little


megan " boy it's better you give her books back it's better for you,belive me"


"i will,i will her books back,i just want a thanks a sincere one"


Yea,do you think i was born yesterday?i am starting to get tired of this.


I became serious and asked


"so what do you want as a thanks"


"ooo smart girl! my name is song jong ki,how about your number, i want to know you better,what do you say"


Here we go,i knew it,do you think you will get away with this? i will play the same way do are doing now then.


I lokk in his eyes for awhile and then"sure,come a little closer, i don't have my phone right now"


he came closer and closer to and so do i,he them comes to my eye level and so i get closer to his ears,


"i don't have any interest in knowing you better,i suggest you use your time better instead of playng with girls" then i let go and take my books,


then he says


"ahahah!you got me there ahahah!


"you should be glad i didn't go all out"


"i kind of want to see you go all out"


"belive me you won't, it will hurt"i say sarcastically.

then we walk further away ehen he shout


"i won't stop here,i want to know you better and i assure you will want to know me better too!" then he come the same way as me then he smile and say


"see you later, song hye kyo"

 

 

 

 

SORRY IT'S MY FIRST TIME WRITING A FFICTION AND SINCE THIS IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE,I MAY HAVE MADE MISTAKE, I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY :)