Escape

Miss Cute | Jikook

Warning: violence, bad language, and death. Read at your own risk bwahahahaha but don't if you can't handle this seriously!

Sobbing and crying never helps anyone from escaping anything. I had to use my energy to think of a way to escape before that actually comes and me. Maybe he made a mistake and left the door open. The guard that was with me before came back and just stood there staring at nothing like they always do. I hated myself for what i was thinking to do next but i didn't have another choice. I stood up from the spot that i was in and i approached the guard."Mmm you look y with that serious face." I said to him looking at him up and down seductively. If anything i should use the weapons that i have left and one of them is this dress i'm wearing. When he didn't respond i sat back down trying to think of another strategy but just for a mere of seconds i actually got his attention, Just when i was thinking he wasn't a like pep and the rest of these guys was. He had dark shades but i could still tell his gaze was on me, so i started shuffling a bit moving my skirt a little higher and i could tell he was getting uneasy.

"Come here, boy" I said signaling him to come with my finger. It took him a moment but after he looked left and right to make sure nobody came, I could see him smiling as he came closer to me. And like a spider i had him on my web of traps. The guard picked me up from the ground and pinned me to the wall but before he could touch me i jabbed a hair pin through his throat practically choking him. Then i ran away leaving the choking man inside the room, i turned back and closed the door so people don't notice i had escaped. 'Sorry' i thought about the man but he was bad too.

With no clue as to where to go and at a high risk of getting caught by another guard i just ran inside another room and hid at a random closet, My plan was to stay there until i know that the two guards in the hallway has moved. From the few little holes on the closet door i could see pep and that worthless bastard coming inside the room along with some other guards including the two in the hallway.

"You have done well pepero daddy."

"Hahahhahahaha thank you."

"For my boss it was hard finding a boy like yours pepero daddy. Sara is perfect."

"Hahahahahahaha and i thank you for the money."

"The money of course! all you have to do is sign this paper and all the money in those three suitcases are yours for the exchange of sara and don't worry i'll take a real good care of your boy."

I looked to the side to see the guards opening the three suitcases full of money and i gasped at the sight of money that pep might be getting and i think that, that dion guy might have heard me. "Did you hear that?" He asked, luckily pep isn't interested in anything else but the money. some day i'll steal all that money from him, after all he cost me.

"Nope. Nope i didn't hear anything at all! now about that paper."

"Oh yes! of course! the paper Just sign here."

That dion guy was smiling awfully a lot for a guy who was about to give like 3 million dollars to a middle aged old man.

"There i signed it! Now the money!." Pep said too excited.

"Not so fast pepero daddy! you ain't going anywhere with that money!"

"What do you mean? i signed it! with fairness!"

"Well now you know we ain't fair here." Dion said and when pep was going to say something else he got shot in the arm three time with a gun. The situation shocked me so much that i fell back and landed on some clothes. I placed both my hands tight against my mouth so that i won't scream as i silently cried. I've never seen someone get shot or die right in front of me. I was so terrified of these people, They killed pep without no difficulty or hesitation imagine what they could do to me.

"Sir sir! one of our guards is injured in the throat and send to the hospital! and the boy has escaped!"

"what!" yelled Dion in full of anger and frustration and then in two seconds he calmed down quick with a smirk across his face. "NO no no." He said his accent sounding funny. " He's still here and i think i know where he is." After Dion finished his sentence he turned to face the closet from where i was hiding and smiled. Please don't let him find me! i thought to myself as he was slowly approaching me.

"You think you're so tough injuring one of my guards huh? Well why don't you try me? i would love for you to strangle me in bed. hahahaha" Dion said and i felt chills on my back at the thought of me touching that animal.

When i didn't make a single move Dion started to chuckle to himself. "hand me the gun" he commended one of his guard and i was feeling on edge. "Come out now or i'll shoot!" He said. He was trying to scare me, Why would he shoot me after all the trouble he took to get me here and shoot pep? 

"NOW!!!" He yelled firing the gun to the ceiling and i immediately stood up from the clothes still not opening the door. After a few moment of thoughts, i finally opened the door revealing dion, guards, and the bleeding pep. "Ahh there you are my princess or should i say...prince? hahahahahaha, you had daddy worried." i glanced down at his foot and i noticed pep was actually moving! He was signaling me to run, but how?

"I'm jealous of my boss." Continued Dion. "He gets to have a pretty little thing like you as a one of his slave." I swallowed hard, Now there's more people like me who are in the clutches of Dion and his boss. All this bull he keeps on saying makes me mad and sick to my stomach.

"You're the kind, that men would want to make you scream during . " He said his eyes craving for . and i keep getting reminded of the situation i'll be in if i don't escape. He approached me using his gun to caress my cheek and he whispered in my ear. "Do you know what makes you even more delicious?" There was a quick pause in his sentence. " It's that you're still a ." He his lips and i backed away disgusted. Then he started laughing again to himself. Once again i looked at pep who was still alive, He was signaling me to run. As dion was stepping back a little bit, pep reached his leg and bit him hard, making Dion scream out loud. That was my cue to run. While Dion and the guards were distracted by pep i ran out on the hallway at random. In the distance i can hear Dion screaming and a few gunshots being fired, Then i heard Dion yelling "where's the boy?" and "GO find him!" making me run even more faster until i found an elevator.

There i saw Dion and he ran towards me with full speed as the door was closing. The way he looked made me think that i wouldn't make it and that this was the end. But the doors closed just in time and i was safe for now. In my mind i kept telling the elevator to hurry up before they catch me. and as soon as the door opened i ran the best i could. My foot was killing me but it was better to up all the pain then getting caught again by Dion and his minions. I wasn't too fast either but still with the dancing people in the way and the darkness surrounding this floor it could give me time to run for my life. But i was smarter than that, of course if they can't see me they would try to out run me and make it to the exit before me and wait there until i come out , so i ran out the back of the building.

At last safety, i ran away from home, pep is dead, i think i may have escaped these maniacs and i may never see them again. Did i at last escaped all my sufferings? or will new sufferings be summoned at the new school i am going to? I kept walking getting further and further away from these monsters and my legs gave up on me because my foot wasn't treated properly it started to bleed and hurt again. I was wounded, tired, i became mentally ill and i didn't have anywhere else to go but that school. i heard heavy footsteps behind me. "Hey sweet princess!" i heard Dion's angry voice behind me and i immediately stood up ready to run again even if my foot bleeded more. "Help!" I screamed in the distance before he tripped me on the floor and placed his hand hard on my mouth. "you think you can get rid of me that easily?" The hope in me had ended. I was destined to suffer and nothing was going to change that, god won't let me get away with death and lucifer won't let me live happily. But then although it seemed to be the end i heard a voice in the distance screaming. "Hey!" i turned my head at the source of the screaming and i bit Dion's hand making him scream again, as soon as he removed his hand from my mouth i screamed again "HELP!!!" . Out of the darkness a young looking guy came to view and Dion got off me running away. He didn't run because he was scared of the guy but because he was scared of jail.

"Are you okay?" He offered me a hand.

"i am now." i responded , relieved and grateful he came around. "Thank you"

"Your welcome. You know girls like you shouldn't be out this late right?" He said. i was confused at this opinion until i looked down at my dress and remembered that i was indeed a girl.

"Oh thank you for your concern." i said back at him.

"Good. would you like me to take you home?"

"No thank you, actually i would never want to go back home." I was disgusted of the way he called where i live a 'home'. I never did have a 'real' home.

"You're running away from home?! then would you like me to take you somewhere else?"

"No thank you. i can take care of myself." i said turning away.

"pst sure you can.' He said sarcastically but i still kept walking away from him. "Oh my god you're bleeding!!!" i heard him call out, then he ran to catch up to me. "Hey girl you need medical attention"

"No i'm fine just do whatever you were doing."

"No let me help you."

This guy is too persistent, if i didn't know better i'd say he cannot be trusted. He might trick me like they all do. " I Said no"

"Look. i cannot just let you walk off like that, i want to help and i won't take no for an answer huh?'

"I said no! why are you so persistent!"

"Because i want to help you! (sigh) Look my name is Park Jimin, i live nearby let me help you."

After thinking a little about it i still didn't trust him but he wasn't planning on letting me go either, i didn't know what to do i was afraid of everybody. And almost like he read my mind he said. "I know i'm a stranger, Just trust me. i'll take you to my place and treat your wounds, you can stay for the night until sunlight, then i'll let you go." His face and words full of concern got me to calm down and almost trusted him but inside myself i told myself not to fall for it. But i never learn. "Fine" i said. He suddenly picked me up placing me on a bench. "Get on my back.' He said kneeling down before me. I had never gotten a piggy back ride from a male before or from anyone at all actually. I felt weird that i had to hold a stranger, but i did it anyway. It was comfortable and he smelled good, really good. "You never told me your name." said the guy suddenly. I didn't want to tell him my real name, just in case. "sara. Jeon sara." I told him.

"Oh nice and foreign, Nice to meet you." He said and i melted away in his smell again and before i knew it, i fell asleep into a stranger's arm.

L: okay chicken tenders and potatoes here you go. another chapter to calm your nerves down. I updated quickly and now i'm at the hair salon doing my hair~ no that you actually just saying. BUt anyway enjoy your day~