Far away cookies

Miss Cute | Jikook

 

Author-nim: *Enters asianfanfics*

Readers: *Equip guns and torches* Yah!!! You're late!!!!!

Author-nim: *Startled raises hands in the air, surprised.*

Readers: Do you know how long we've been waiting?!!!

Author-nim: Umm since the last Monday that I did not update?

Readers: Yes! Since the last Monday that you didn't update! what excuse do you have?

Author-nim: A good one. Long story short, I just needed to get back to the schedule I promised, for further information if you are confused and would like to know any further, you should DM and we'll talk. But I'm back, it was just a Monday don't kill me please! *V's smile*

Readers: Alright then...*Burns author-nim in the booty with the torch*

Author-nim: AHHHH what was that for?!?! *clutches burning booty*

Readers: If you come late again, you get worse.*Scoffs and walk away*

Wellllll guys I come with an update sorry for that weird intro or beginning, hehehehe.

 。。Jungkook PoV

<><><><><><><><><><>

I froze in spot when Jimin suddenly asked me to visit " My sister " Tomorrow. ' What the am I going to do?' I thought laying down in bed and thinking of ways that I could prevent this meeting. I can't tell Jimin the truth, I just can't because I've been lying to him so much and for so long already. I make him worry about a person who doesn't even exist and I also just don't simply want to tell him those kinds of things of my past.

I never accepted that apartment what am I going to do?!! I close my eyes resting for a bit and waiting for an idea to hit me and I just end up falling asleep.

。。。。。

" Jungkook! Wake up!" He shakes me repeatedly and I groan. I am still tired from the missed sleep. Jimin sounds more excited and happier than usual and I think I know why. " Jungkook  come on! Today is a big day! We get to see your sister." He tells me with excitement and I just groan. I hate it when someone disturbs my sleep, especially for bull like this. I mean why is he so excited to see someone he just met like the day before yesterday?

" Jungkook" He continues shaking me so I just sit up from bed still feeling tired. I start to feel the forgotten feeling of my injured back and face. " Breakfast is ready." He tells me and leaves the room. I look down at my plain white pillow and I get the sudden urge to lock the doors and lay in bed forever.

Last night I fell asleep and I couldn't think of anything to help me today to prevent Jimin from finding out everything!

I groggily walk out of the room and enter the bathroom to clean up myself and after that I join Jimin on the round table to eat some more toast with bacon and eggs and sweet coffee with milk. I eat fast but carefully so that I don't mess my uniform.

" Are you done?" Jimin asks and I nod my head. " Okay then! Let's go." Jimin picks up his bag from the floor and I follow after him. We exit the building and go down the elevator before exiting out of the building and I begin to feel nervous again. I just wish something would happen to make Jimin not want to visit ' Sara ' anymore but that's unlikely isn't it?

Jimin holds my hand suddenly and I look up at him only to see his jolly face expression and it pains me how he might be when he finds out one day that Sara isn't real.

We reach the school and as I enter the half empty classroom i instantly got greeted by Taehyung with a hug. I am super surprised that he came and hugs me when all this time I thought I had left a bad impression. During the hug I did not know what to do, Should i hug back?, should I stay still? I am very confused. Taehyung's grip on me became tighter and I feel weird and uncomfortable because I'm not used to this kind of treatment.

" Jungkook~I missed you~" He coos and I start to blush.

"I-I Mis-" I was about to tell him that i also miss him as well but Jimin pushed him off of me.

" Yah Jimin! Stop being a mean person!"

" I'm not being mean! Can't you see that Jungkook needs his personal space? He got hurt." Jimin mumbles the last part which made him look so cute. He looks at my cheek with a concern expression and I just smile it off.

" Omo where?!!" Taehyung over reacts and brings me towards him to examine the bruises. " Aww Jungkook~ How did you get hurt?" He asks me and Jimin sighs before pushing Taehyung again. They argue and bicker at each other which kinda brightens my day and makes me smile, and then our Teacher enters the room making everyone quiet down and sit at their seats. I sit where i sat last time which was next to Taehyung and he turns around to give me a bright smile. Everything feels so refreshing and I hope that all of this sudden " Happiness " Isn't a dream.

。。。。。

" So Jungkook? Feeling excited about seeing your sister?" Jimin suddenly interrupts my question and switches the topic again, which makes me frown.

" I asked you a question first." I respond cutting a piece of fried fish with my chopsticks.

" (sigh) Yes we can go someday to the aquarium to watch fishes, now my question answer it!" Jimin stares at me with this so happy go lucky face expression, with that smile of his and I sigh as well.

" Yes I'm excited." I try my best not to sound too bored nor sarcastic but I guess I still came out rude. Jimin's smile disappeared slightly and he continued eating his own tray. I am happy now that we dropped that ' Sara ' topic but I also feel like he's sad now and I don't want to be the cause of it.

" U-um what should we get her?" He asks me and I almost sighed and rolled my eyes but I had to remember that I'm so supposed to deal with it since I'm the one playing pretend and I don't want to make Jimin upset. I started to think about what I want and suddenly these really delicious cookies popped in my head. They taste awfully good and they aren't very expensive but it takes almost an eternity to get them. Because of these cookies I suddenly get a new Idea!!!!

" There's these cookies that Sara absolutely loves." I mention and I lean in closer to the table to make sure Jimin hears me. His face lights up and as I expected he also leans in closer. " They are almond cookies and they are cheap but it takes like forever to get them. " I inform him and he nods his head slowly. Now all I need to do is continue and make him want to buy those cookies.

" But Sara and I really really love those cookies." I pretend to unconsciously tell him that and I can see his smile from my second vision.

" Then let's go but it!" He says excitedly.

" Really? Thank you so much hyung! I'm sure Sara would enjoy them." I smile and give a thumbs up.

" Aww you have a cute smile Jungkook." Jimin says and I look down blushing.

。。。。。

The bell for our last class just rung like three minutes ago and I stand here in the middle of the hall waiting for Jimin to come out of the classroom after our teacher said he needed to chat with him.

" Hey Jungkook."

I turn around expecting Jimin even though his voice sounded like it was someone else's, and I see Taehyung coming at me with a square smile on him. I smile too because his smile looks contagious. He opens his arms and I assumed that it was a hug so I prepared myself for it, and under 3 seconds I am embraced into Taehyung's tight hug. This time I hug back a little by placing my hands on his back softly and I receive a more tighter embrace. I am so deeply confused, ' what is wrong with Taehyung? ' I think to myself until he let's me go.

" See ya tomorrow." He waves and leaves so fast I don't even get to wave back, On cue Jimim comes out of the classroom and he smiles at me. He places a paper on his bag and clings onto my sleeves.

" So, what now?" He asks.

" You can go get the cookies which is by this address *********, meanwhile I go see my sister first." I say putting my plan Into motion. Jimin nods his head and looks down to comprehend what I just said and then he looks up with furrowed eyebrows.

" Why aren't you coming with me?"

" Because I can't wait to see my sister, and It'll give us a little amount of time to talk to each other and catch up." I mention. I hate lying to him. It almost breaks my heart but it must be done.

" Oh okay." He hums probably upset that I will leave him alone.

" Here's her address." Jimin hands me a piece of paper and I Smile at him.

" Thanks a lot Jimin hyung." I hug him and run out of the door before him. Jimin has given me a few pocket money earlier for some sweets or snacks so i'll use that to pay for a taxi.

I raise my hand in the air calling for a taxi until one parks in front of me and I enter. " Hi I would like to go to this address." I say and I mention it. The driver nods his head and begins to drive. I feel myself getting nervous and I open the window for some air.

" We're here." He says a few minutes later and I hand him the money. I exit out of the car and I go upstairs for probably the 101th time to Pep's crappy apartment. Yep i'm back to this place.

I remember that he keeps a spare key under the carpet so I use it to enter. I grabbed a suitcase that he had for himself and I begin throwing all the wigs, make up, dresses, heels, and all that girl stuff he uses on me. I even find the bag that I had on me when I ran away from home.

Pep dressed me up like a girl so many times I just knew exactly how to get myself done. I sit on that little pink couch that I used to sit in and look in front if the mirror before putting on the make up.

When I was done with that, I tie up my hair and comb my fringe to the side. I put the wig in and start to comb it, and then I look at the suitcase and find a decent baby pink dress. It looks really girly and pretty and very decent so I wear this and ankle strap heels.

When I stand up I wobble at first because it has been a long time since I have wore heels. I wasted like a good 35 minutes but at least I still know Jimin must be still getting those cookies.

It'll be hard carrying all these bags way back to that apartment building and then to the dorm later on, I mean where am I going to hide it?

I call another taxi deciding to leave the bags there and regain it later. I give him the address Jimin gave me and he immediately starts to drive. I just hope Jimin doesn't arrive first.

My back and cheek are hurting a little bit I endure it and continue staring out the window. I thank The Lord the make up hides my bruise because if Jimin were to find out....

I behave like a girl and check out my make up every now and then just to make sure there are no slips. I even carry a ing purse with make up in there and I refill my lips with lip gloss.

" We're here." The driver says practically looking at my exposed thin legs. Like how much erted can you be mate?

" Thanks." I give him the money and leave immediately. I stop in front of the building and wait outside until Jimin comes.