With Care

Miss Cute | Jikook

_Please vote and comment. おねがい

<><><><><>

As soon as class ended Jimin stood up from his desk his dry plump lips. He walks to where the boy is sitting at. " Jungkook." He says catching the attention of the mentioned boy. Jungkook looks up at him feeling nervous. He wished not to be recognized and that his secret would not be found out. " Yes?" Jungkook answers shyly with his voice a little lower.

" Hi my name is Park Jimin nice to meet you. I'm going to be your classmate and roommate." Jimin said offering his hand to Jungkook making Jungkook slightly smile and accept it. He can't believe that Jimin still treats him so kindly no matter his appearance or gender. He was going to also greet Jimin when he got interrupted.

" You look really cute."

Jimin frowns when he sees another boy in front of Jungkook's desk with a smile. Jungkook was also taken a back and was not sure if the boy was telling him.

" Me?" Jungkook shyly asked, innocently pointing his index finger to himself.

" Yes." The boy responded with a smile.

" T-thank y-you." Jungkook stutters. He had never received a real compliment before and he didn't know go to answer this stranger. His cheeks were a painted of a peach like color as he looked down at his lap.

" What are you doing here Taehyung?" Jimin names the boy who was cooing at Jungkook.

" Greeting the new student, what does it look like i'm doing?"

" Flirting.." Jimin mumbles not audible enough for them to hear.

" Sorry what was that?"

" By saying that he's cute?" Jimin corrected his previous words.

" Yeah, what's wrong with that? I mean it's a compliment and I'm being honest, right cutie?" Taehyung says turning his attention back to the shy boy.

" Y-yes thank y-you." Jungkook smiles, showing Taehyung his red cheeks which caused Taehyung to pinch Jungkook's cheeks.

" Hey what are you doing!" Jimin slapped Taehyung's hand away.

" He's just too cute." Taehyung confesses making Jungkook blush and Jimin to roll his eyes in disgust.

" Come on Jungkook. Let's go to our next class together." Taehyung says already taking Jungkook's hand and dragging him away. " Hey wait for me!" Jimin whines carrying his own bag. In the next class Taehyung made Jungkook sit next to him and Jimin had to sit in his original seat which was too far away from Jungkook for his liking. He wants to get close to the latter so that he could have two new friends now, Sara and Jungkook. But how can he so that when Sara does not go to their school and Jungkook is being taken away by Taehyung. It made Jimin jealous how Taehyung can so easily gain real friends meanwhile He gains fake friends easily.

Taehyung and Jungkook had little conversations during class and now Jungkook felt a little at ease, He was surprised and delighted. Every school that he had been in, people made him feel like if he doesn't belong there because people never really befriended him and they bullied him because of his looks just because he seems too 'girly' and too 'pretty' to be a boy. But in this private school is surprised to have a kind interaction right away, In fact he got two new people in which he is too shy to declare them as friends yet because he knows he shouldn't be celebrating too early because something bad always happens to him and a happy ending is never for him.

Finally the teacher dismissed the class and Taehyung pulls on Jungkook's hand again. " Let's go to lunch together! But let me show you the lockers."

"W-wait. Shouldn't we wait for Jimin?"

" No, Jimin is not coming with us." Taehyung smiles.

" Who says I won't?" Jimin joined them feeling a bit disturbed because of Taehyung.

" Because you are too busy with her." Taehyung grinned evilly, pointing at a girl. Jungkook and Jimin follows Taehyung's finger and the same girl with red glasses leaning on the door way. When she sees that Jimin finally noticed her she smiles and waves before walking up to them.

" Who's that?" Jungkook asked.

" Jimin's girlfriend." Taehyung answered making Jungkook slightly frown. ' I should have expected that.' Thought Jungkook Feeling different about Jimin now.

" Jimin!" Minah says catching up to them.

" Hi." Jimin waves back feeling awkward around Jungkook like if he'd been caught cheating.

" I wanted to say i'm sorry Jimin. I shouldn't be forcing you to do things you do not like because of my own benefit and that I should just give you time." Minah confessed with pouting eyes and lips meanwhile Jungkook just stares at her. He admires how pretty she looks, too bad he doesn't prefer girls.  Jungkook feels himself being pulled away from Jimin and the girl. Taehyung quietly brings him to the lockers.

" I don't know what locker you are gonna use so you can borrow mine today." Taehyung slightly smiles and so does Jungkook. He unlocks his locker and puts his and Jungkook's bag inside. Jungkook again let's himself get carried away by Taehyung meanwhile he questions in his mind both Jimin and Taehyung. It's true that he never met people that treats him this kind and friendly before and that not everybody   is evil but what if Jimin and Taehyung are lies that want to break him for their own amusement? What if he is too blinded by their kindness that he can't see their true selves? By the time that Taehyung and Jungkook reach the lunch room Jungkook has already decided to give Jimin and Taehyung a try. After all it's the best company he's got and If they end up being great actors in the end....he is already preparing himself for that day so that he won't be surprised and broken.

" You don't talk a lot do you?" Taehyung interrupted Jungkook from his thoughts.

" Who me? Um...I don't trust people that easily." Jungkook admits honestly and he expected Taehyung to get angry and hit him because that's always everyone's response when he says something like this but to his surprise Taehyung just smiles and chuckles.

" That's okay. Everyone Is always different." Taehyung says poking his ID digits on the machine to grab his lunch. Luckily Jungkook knows his own PIN number by heart. They grab their lunches and ate at the table of Jungkook's choosing.

<><><>xX Jimin

" So does that mean you are gonna cancel the deal?" Jimin asked nervously with hopeful eyes. Minah almost stared at him angrily but controlled herself.

"N-no. That's not what I meant..." she began feeling her chest hurt. " I-is that what you want?....."

Jimin was stuck and didn't know how to answer. He really wanted this deal to end because he only wanted Minah as his friend but at the same time he did not want to hurt Minah so early yet....He was gonna have to tell the truth anyway at the end of the deal. That's when it hit him! He was gonna tell Minah his true feeling at the end of the deal and she promised to understand and he will still have her as a friend.

" ...No i don't want to end the deal." Jimin lied  making Minah smile widely and hug him. It felt wrong and he'd hope that during the Deal, Minah would lose love for him and not be heartbroken.

" Let's go eat!" She smiled pulling onto Jimin's hand.

<><><><>

Jimin spotted Jungkook and Taehyung at a back table and insisted Minah to sit there with his friends and she hesitantly agreed. They joined them making Jungkook slightly feel happy to see Jimin again.

" Hi Jungkook." Jimin smiles and Jungkook responds the smile.

" Hello, I'm Bang Minah." Minah greets to both Jungkook and Taehyung. She knew who Taehyung was since he is popular around school but they never greeted.

" Hello." / " hi" Jungkook and Taehyung responded at the same time. They continued eating until it was time for their next class, and then the next until it was time to go to their dorms. Jimin and Jungkook were on their way out of the school and stopped in the lobby when Jungkook said he needed to go to the bathroom.

" Want me to show you where It is?" Jimin offered but Jungkook declined it. He walked through the elegant hallways looking carefully for the signs to lead him to the bathroom when he accidentally bumped into someone or someone bumped into him on purpose.

" Watch where you going fool!" A boy yelled at him. Jungkook vows and apologized but the three rough boys in front of him weren't satisfied.

" Why are you so girly looking huh? You better pay for bumping into me like that."

' Not again! Not again!' Jungkook thought in his head while staring at them in horror. This was so expected to him but at the same time he wished....he hoped his happy time here would not end so quickly. He felt his heart hurt and tears threatening to fall. He was slowly breaking and losing his mind.

" Why?...." He mutters not audible enough for the three boys to hear.

" What? What the hell did you say? speak louder midget."

" Why does this always happen to me? Can't you see I just want to be left alone? What's so interesting in hurting other people for your entertainment? Why always me?! Why can't you people leave me alone!? I wish all of you would just disappear!" Jungkook finally lost it and yelled at them.

" You want me to pay you back?" Jungkook took off his oversized shirt that he stole from the delinquent and threw it at the three boys. " Here. have this it ain't worth anyway." He finished ready to walk away but one of the boys grabbed his shoulders and punched Jungkook right on his cheek forcing him to lose his balance and hit himself on the fire extinguisher. The sharp pain on his back made him lose his focus on the three boys which earned him another punch on the stomach. At this point Jungkook already lost every bit of sanity he had been holding onto so desperately  and this time attacked. He raised his hand to punch and punch some more but the only dent that he made was none. He could not reach them because they were too tall. Like basketball players. The boys smirked at Jungkook's poor attempt and they tripped him on  the floor. He landed in his back wincing.

" STOP!!!" Someone yelled from the distance and running footsteps were heard.

" That's Jimin the rich guy. What does he want?" One of the guys murmured waiting for Jimin to come. 

" How dare you beat up my friend!?" He yelled angrily scaring the bullies because Jimin is very rich.

" Move guys run. We  are so sorry mr.park" They said before releasing Jungkook and running away hoping that Jimin did not know their names. Unfortunately for Jimin he did not know their names nor recognized then for revenge.

" Oh my god Jungkook are you okay?" Jimin worriedly asked the younger but his hand got slapped away. Jungkook did not want to be mean to Jimin or take it out on him but right know he felt like he was broken and unwanted. A piece of trash, brought to the world so that other people do with it what they wished. He also just did not want Jimin out of all people to see him this way. It almost did not matter if Jimin decided to leave him alone. Everyone always does anyway.

Jimin pulled Jungkook into a tight hug and rubbed at his head with care.

" It's okay to cry in front of me Jeon Jungkook." He said allowing Jungkook to cry in his embrace. He felt his wet tears in his chest but he did not mind. They both laid on the school's floor until Jungkook was only sniffling regretting crying in front of Jimin but also relieved he was not alone this time.

" Let's go to our dorm now." Jimin calmly said pulling Jungkook up gently. " Their gone now okay?" Jimin stared worriedly at him while cupping both his cheeks with his hands. Jungkook felt something weird at that moment and he did not know what it was. Looking at Jimin's handsome face made him feel really weird but what he does know is that he felt cared for. He did not feel alone and it made him feel so warm. He let Jimin hold him by the hand and take him to their dorm. He felt excited and better to see that place again.

。。。。。。