Not an Update

Miss Cute | Jikook

This is a shameless self advertisement. What? Can't blame a girl for trying. Lmao, I'm just trying to give a heads up to my other stories so please read~

( This note will be copy and pasted on almost all of my books~)

1. Sweet Nerd. ( Btob) (Iljae) fluff

Description: sungjae is a student at a rich academy. him and his parents have to pay in order for him to stay in the school. the problem is that they are poor. in order to give gratitude to his parents sungjae studies hard to have good grades. but then he gets in trouble with the good looking guy called ilhoon. because sungjae ruined ilhoon's $400 shirt he is forced to be his slave. not only that but sungjae also has to....

2. Pale boy (Bts) ( Vkook) Rated R.

Description: - This boy needed money...and this pale boy is his only choice

- He became fascinated with the way he looked, how delicate he was, and how much protection he needed that he couldn't help but buy him along with ice cream.

- Can he save him?

- Warning mature content and .

3. My Sweet Nerd. ( Namjin version) (Bts) fluff

Description: Kim Seokjin is a student at a rich academy. him and his parents have to pay in order for him to stay in the school. the problem is that they are poor. in order to give gratitude to his parents Seokjin studies hard to have good grades. but then he gets in trouble with the most popular boy in school guy called Kim Namjoon. Because Seokjin ruined Namjoon's $400 shirt, Seokjin is forced to be his maid. not only that but Seokjin also has to....

4. Dead to me. (Bts) (vkook)

description: Taehyung may have said some things....and now he regrets it because the one he loves is gone forever. literally!

-Coming back from the dead.....

-I have come back from you

5. Absent Love (bts) (Jikook)

Description: " I Married him for money......but now i actually care."

A situation where the Jeon family goes bankrupt and their son needs to marry the wealthy family, Park in order to gain the money back. But Jeon Jungkook doesn't love Park Jimin...and neither does Jimin love Jungkook

6. Married to the king(Got7) ( Jr.x JB)

description: Park Jinyoung is a rich kid who lives his life as a normal student. Unlike bystanders, jinyoung is very known and popular in his school for his outgoing personality. Although he may get himself in a bit of trouble , jinyoung is actually goodhearted and carefree. He used to live a life of freedom but that freedom is taken away when he marries the king and in his new home he "Must" learn how to 'behave' the way his in laws want him to.

7. Bad chemistry ( Henber )

description:

Henry Lau is the rich guy in school with popularity, wealth, and the talent to sing. He has all the girl's hearts in his pockets except for one....

Amber Liu is the average girl with a tomboyish personality who is favored by some boys and girls.

Henry believed that every girl was after his love but when he meets Amber he is greatly corrected but that's not his biggest problem. His biggest problem is his mother who wants him to marry and sets up a blind date. Henry needs to get out of this marriage quick and Amber realised she is standing in the wrong place and time.

8. INDEPENDENT (Seventeen) (Jicheol) fluff

description: Lee Jihoon may be tiny and adorable but his personality tells otherwise. He is not a mean person he just likes to be alone and independent. One day he bumps into the new boy in school Choi seungcheol who seems really nice,kind, charming, and cheerful but also outgoing in which It's not Jihoon's ideal type of a friend and is not interested. However Seungcheol does get very interested in the younger and does everything he can to be " Friends" but that only annoys Jihoon who turns him down everytime.

9. Who's It? (BTS) (Jikook) mystery

description: A group of teenagers are in danger because a killer psychopath is one of them....But who's it?

10. Miss Cute (Bts) (jikook)

description: Park Jimin is a talented rich guy who attends a private school and is very popular. He got everything everyone wants except one thing. Friendship. He needs a friend who won't care about his riches since all of his friends only care about wealth and popularity. But when he comes to meet a girl named Sera who is really cute Jimin becomes very happy and glad because sera is the kind of friend that he has hoped for, but while getting to know 'sera' Jimin falls deeply in love with 'her' beauty. but what will he do when it turns out his precious 'sera' is actually a guy? will he still love him or will his feelings fly out of the window?

- Note there is a Vhope.yoonmin, and sugamon version of Miss Cute.

 

And that's about it. Tee hee until more stories that i have in my waiting list if you guys are interested.