Disregarded

Miss Cute | Jikook

" He remained in the same spot on the floor waiting until Jimin came back but he didn't."

_Please vote and comment. 
❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅

꧁ Miss Cute  ꧂

Jungkook did not rest the other night after Jimin just receded in an abrupt manner. He continued tossing and turning on the couch, stared at the ceiling as if he was begging for it to fall down and crush him to his death, And lastly he had repeated flickering thoughts of suicide while he waited for Jimin to come back home. Jungkook often stood up trembling from the cold that was left for him ever since Jimin left. He picked up the sharpest kitchen knife and firmly pressed it against his pale wrist but never gained any confidence to create another new cut. Jungkook's shaking hand drops the knife where it clatters before he covered his crying face meanwhile his other hand searched and gripped the necklace Jimin bought him when he found it. " I'm sorry I hurt you." Jungkook tells Jimin with his heart banging inside his chest. " I'm sorry I lied, I'm sorry." He raises his voice but when he opened his eyes, Jimin wasn't there to listen. 

By morning Jungkook hadn't slept and he hadn't made it to kill himself either. He continues his normal morning routine before dressing himself in his school uniform, he did this despite being emotionally and physically tired and broken. With no energy left Jungkook exited the dorm while secretly hoping to run into Jimin or that  a car would just run him over.  Another thought that just wouldn't leave his head even since last night, was the whereabouts of Jimin. Was he fine? Has he eaten? Is he safe? Would he...ever see him again? Be his friend again?. Jungkook thought of this while sauntering to school. 

Arriving to school all alone without Jimin has made Jungkook feel foreign. Misplaced And un-welcomed is all that he felt on his experience walking inside alone. The younger male arrived to his classroom, eyes immediately prowling for Jimin's presence but the older wasn't here. With a hopeless sigh Jungkook sat himself at his usual seat and commenced taking out his school materials. As students continued arriving inside the classroom, Jungkook would stare hoping that one of them is Jimin until ultimately Jimin did come to school after all. To Jungkook it was heaven to see the one he loves finally show up and thanks to that his thin lips twitched into a smile of relief. But it hadn't even been a minute yet when Jungkook frowns when Jimin's icy glare impaled him. It's as if Jungkook became rejected without opening his mouth to defend and explain himself. That glare alone debilitated him but that didn't stop Jungkook who is trembling, to head all the way and stand in front of Jimin's desk. 

The older male stares ahead at the board with a vexed look and pursed lips. " J-Jimin Hyung...." Jungkook spoke first. 

" Don't talk to me." Jimin interjects. 

"Please, You have to let me explain." 

" I don't have to do anything for you. You and me are going to go to the main office to change our dorms and after that I don't ever want to see your face again." Jimin trembles as he spoke and he appeared as if nothing in the world would change his mind. 

" N-no Jimin you can't do this! What I did to you....I swear I didn't mean it! I was planning on telling you-" Jungkook held Jimin by the arm but his hand was swung away by an irritated and aggressive Jimin. " Y-you're important to me." Jungkook whispers however the other male didn't even look his way. 

' Look at me." Jungkook wanted to say out loud but his mouth was clogged. 

" Jeon Jungkook please sit at your rightful place. Class is in session." The teacher had just entered the room while fixing his tie and had a tired smile. Jungkook felt his heart break a little more as he looks at his teacher and back to Jimin. In the end Jungkook reluctantly obeyed and went back to his seating. 

The past three periods of different subjects, Jungkook wasn't quite focused at all and his head was glued to Jimin's direction. Each time Jungkook recorded Jimin's pained expression inside his mind. He thought about all the wrong things that he has done up to now. He thought he deserved the consequences but he just couldn't  allow himself part away from Jimin. Taehyung whom was located at the seat in front of Jungkook, turned around and faced the younger boy. He grits his teeth once he noticed that the boy was staring at Jimin for the past two hours and he couldn't help but feel defeated. The bell dismisses the class just as the teacher is handing the homework pages to his students. The first to stand up and leave is Jimin because he packed his things earlier in advance to avoid Jungkook but that plan didn't quite work well since the younger hastily shoved all of his papers inside his book bag and sprints to chase after Jimin into the hallways of outside.  The hallways are of course crowded with busy- bodies in all directions going to different areas, therefore Jimin isn't aware of the timid Jungkook behind him until Jungkook grabs Jimin by the shoulder and halts him from walking any further. Jimin froze for a good moment allowing everyone to leave to their separate places before turning around to face Jungkook. The one he reluctantly didn't want to see. The one who hurt him with lies, Just another faker roaming about. The two stared at each other, No one said a thing and the tension only build up more and more. Soon the hallway was empty and only these two remain, yet Jungkook's tongue twitched when he tried to speak. His heart beats in a vicious way and the male just felt like he couldn't breathe. Unexpectedly, Jungkook holds Jimin by the hem of his shirt and pulls him into an embrace. A tight hug where he just didn't want to ever let go. Jimin's heart could have been moved, He could've hugged back, and he could have forgiven but rotten Ill-mannered thoughts involving Jungkook forbid him from doing any of that. Jimin pushes Jungkook hard enough to cause the other to hit his back against the lockers. Jungkook whimpers at the painful impact causing Jimin to become concerned over the younger. His heart aches while he watches Jungkook and he just ran away. Jungkook kneels down onto the floor, his eyes threatening to spill tears again. He remained alone to himself for about ten minutes before Taehyung finally decided to step away from the shadows and offer his hand to Jungkook. " Get up silly. " the male's smile influenced Jungkook to bite down his own tears and accept the hand. " Let's forget about what just happened. Let's eat huh!?" Taehyung advises and Jungkook nods his head without saying anything. Without asking questions or even knowing where he allowed himself to get carried to. 

⇜✩✬✩⇝

【 Later Next week- Monday】

Jungkook tried multiple times with Jimin but he was disregarded. Tossed aside quicker than someone throws out the trash simply because Jimin didn't want to hear excuses or more lies. Jungkook was even forced to switch dorms by Jimin who filed a complaint, But he would still often wonder up to Jimin's dorm and then walk away. Taehyung had been attempting, for days to please and satisfy Jungkook as best as he could but his efforts were going nowhere. Especifally if Jimin was the only person inside Jungkook's mind. 

" Jungkookie~...Pay attention to me." Taehyung broke silence and held the younger's hand down so that he could stop munching on the same area of the brownie that he bought him. " Are you even eating that?" 

Jungkook stays silent. 

" Answer me." 

Jungkook doesn't reply and continues staring towards no where. It was another lunch break that the boys have and they sat outside the backyard that was known for such a pretty sight thanks to it's beautifully grown flowers and plants. Taehyung took this as another opportunity to ually tease Jungkook by leaning besides his ear and biting it. " Jungkook please wake up...You can't be like this forever. You're not paralyzed.." Taehyung said to his ears before leaning back to stare at Jungkook's ghostly face. It was no use. Ever since Jungkook became abruptly rejected by Jimin the boy hasn't been the same. He would whine and cry for a few days then now he seems more like a robot than a person. He would allow anyone to do anything to him and Taehyung just couldn't tell what he was thinking about any more. Taehyung noticed some signs that he wasn't even eating therefore he would go about his way to feed him and even tried to move his heart by seducing him. 

Jimin currently was inside the building. He peers out the window and once more felt his heart burn while watching Jungkook with Taehyung seated at the bench. Things weren't easy with Jimin either. He had been feeling empty and alone again ever since he kicked Jungkook out of his life. The shorter wealthy male also has had troubling thoughts and questioning moments where he sat on one of the corners of his room and marveled about  what he felt about Jungkook. Daily He would think of Jungkook more than anyone, became concerned sometimes for him, Felt rage whenever Taehyung was too close to Jungkook. 
Despite these early feelings of craving Jungkook to be by his side once more, He never forgot Jungkook's lies. That alone was enough to help him keep going with the way things are now.