Crying Today

Miss Cute | Jikook

" J-Jungkook!." He says covering his mouth with his hands the said boy begins to cry."

Please vote and comment.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
The second the bathroom door busted open and two people, one of them being Taehyung witnesses Jungkook in the bathroom, was the moment everything of the future flashed in Jungkook's eyes. He saw Taehyung freaking out and telling everyone including Jimin about his secret, and afterwards Jimin will hate him. Which brought him to instant tears. 

The male continues to cry, tears falling restlessly as he gripped his mouth to prohibit any sounds. What Taehyung did next is smirk with a scoff before stepping inside the bathroom, closing the door behind him. " So you are Jungkook afterall huh?" Taehyung questions meanwhile the other only continues to sob without words or anything he could say to protect and defend himself from the situation. What could he say? Nothing of course! He can't say anything especially when the evidence is bright gold located on a black colored floor. Now the older male crouched down besides Jungkook and patted his head also removing the wig just to see and pet the boy's real beautiful hair. " Jungkook..Why are you like this? Why are you dressed like this? I wonder if it's to impress Jimin." Taehyung was talking still petting his hair before gently cupping his cheeks. Jungkook sniffed before shaking his head ' No' and picks up the wig, placing it back to his head as if he were afraid Jimin might appear. However Taehyung pulled the wig again earning a glare from the younger. What Jungkook is now feeling is pure humiliation, he felt as if Taehyung was making him a laughing stock with these gesture of removing his wig nonetheless smirking at him. 
" What do you think you're doing?" Jungkook finally spoke with a slight muffled voice from the crying. His tears are now dry and slightly sticky on his cheeks and he kept his head held down. 

" I'm not going to cause you harm. I just want to know what this is, and why you're doing this. Who is it for? Jimin?"

" H-Hyung if you excuse me...but I'm afraid I can't answer that." Jungkook bit his lips hard and trembles still feeling afraid. Taehyung's reaction towards him did not ease him not even a little bit, nonetheless it's better than running around telling everyone. 

" Why not? You might as well since you're already revealed." Taehyung insist messing with Jungkook's dress and he pulled out two lollipops from his back pocket, placing one inside his mouth.  Jungkook remained quiet but was thinking about it while unconsciously playing with his fingers. Taehyung didn't move from his spot and it didn't seem like he would anytime soon, Just giving Jungkook the time in the world to fill his curiosity. The younger picked up the pads to fit them back inside the bra. He also picked up the wig and adjusted it back onto his head. 

" There used to be this man who was always with me. He was poor, Our first greeting was him saving me from the boys that used to bully me at school. He wasn't a nice man though, He had ways to discover locations that I travel to and with that power he forced me to cross dress and hit on men to get him money. Recently we went to see another one of his clients, But it was some sort of trap. That client killed the old man and he chased me...But Jimin saved me. The only problem is that I never told him that I was a man. Therefore I lied and made him believe that I had a twin sister. I feel awful about it i don't enjoy lying to him but.." Jungkook paused for a moment noticing that his tears commenced pouring again, trembling lips prevent him from speaking clearly. Taehyung understood and did what he best could do to comfort the younger male. He eyes Jungkook's perfect legs  in tights, the peachy lace dress that was raised a little and exposed a lot of thigh. 

" But?"

" But.." Jungkook continues not only feeling guilt and humiliation but he also felt vulnerable besides Taehyung not to mention weak. Jungkook is at a sensitive point that even the skeptical comfort that Taehyung provides is the most best and secure comfort he can get. " But if I confess he will hate me and I don't want that Taehyung. I can't lose him, Please don't tell him, don't tell anyone about this." Jungkook held Taehyung by the chest area, pulling at his maroon suit making the handsome male smirk even more, Mischievous eyes staring at Jungkook. He held one of Jungkook's wrist gently before slipping the watermelon lollipop between Jungkook's lips in order to silence and treat him at the same time. " Your secret is kept with me. No one, not even Jimin will know of this." Taehyung reassures Jungkook. " However." He says with his voice raised from the joy. 

" H-however?" 

" However, let me be your rescuer this time Jungkook. I too, can be the person that you lean your troubles to. Trust me okay?" The two males both nodded, Jungkook confused by what Taehyung meant. The older helped the younger stand up on his heels and opened the door making the music louder for them to hear.  " Now don't worry your pretty little head and let's enjoy the rest of the party." Taehyung smiles holding hands with Jungkook towards one of the tables containing food and drinks. He picks up a bottle and serves Jungkook a cup. In response Jungkook shakes his head his wig swaying to his rhythm. 
" I shouldn't be drinking this, I'm not 21 yet." He argues making Taehyung lift his eyebrows. Nonetheless the other male handed him the cup anyways. " It's fine~ Just this one time wouldn't hurt right? And besides it's juice flavored. You'll like it." When Taehyung finishes talking Jungkook began staring at the cup. He recalls those days that his ' mother' made elegant parties, there was a lot of alcohol on the table and she didn't care whether or not he drank. One time he had a bad headache when he was small due to the cup of alcohol he drank. " Okay..." Jungkook mutters before taking a big gulp. The male closed his eyes shut feeling like he's about to tear up when the refreshing liquid rushed down his throat as if it were burning. " Wow...This is good." The male groaned acknowledging the fruity flavor and drinks once more. 

" Sara!" The boy's turned their head to look at Jimin who approached near, a bottle of alcohol in his hand. " Sara you were here?" Jimin smiles in a gentle way as he bestowed his eyes before Sara. There be noticed the gentleman besides her and frowned. The memory of when Taehyung landed his lips first on Jungkook came rushing in and he hated it. " Let's hang somewhere else." Jimin held her by the hand taking her elsewhere. Taehyung watched the two leave while he drank the cup and he smirked. The two had to swim their way from All of the fishes dancing in the sea of music, until they secluded themselves. Jimin stayed close to another table often offering Sara food but the ' lady' refused and only smiled with her teeth and afterwards drinking the alcohol. Taehyung now alone, hates Jimin so much he couldn't help wanting and wishing to end him early, so vast that he couldn't even show up to school because of pain. 

❀❀❀❀

Two hours have passed and the party was still going yet coming to an end. A lot of busy bodies were still dancing and cheering while most have grown tired, sat or laid down, and continues to drink. The host of the party also became drunk off his mind, Jimin also eventually became drunk however he was aware of most things, the same goes to Sara  whom was only feeling tired and sleepy. The two are laying on one of the comfy white couch,talking about things regarding life and past memories but of course Jimin was the one doing more of talking since Sara refused to talk. " I never really had..a friend that cared about me. I have a lot of people I'm friendly with, yes but they are only there for the money and status. Do you know what I mean? " Jimin shared eye contact with the girl and she nodded. " Then that's when I met Minah." When Minah's name dropped Jungkook frowned a little. " she wanted me as a boyfriend instantly, but I didn't feel the same. We came to an agreement that we play pretend boyfriend and girlfriend for a month, to see if I would fall for her.  But Sara...I only have eyes for you. I'm just glad you and Jungkook came into my life..." After the male finished what he had to say his eyes dropped down to her lips, he lost himself on how perfect they were. Even without the red lipstick, Jimin has always wanted to kiss em. He didn't notice how he leaned closer to her face, but she did and honestly didn't mind. He closed his eyes, the eyelashes complimenting his face she kissed him back the moment Jimin's lips connected with hers. This was it, both of them have been longing to feel each other again and they needed to let that feelings of honeyed love ooze out into the air. It began really soft, Jimin checking for any sign of resistance before continuing. Gently his tongue against her bottom lip covered in lipstick but he didn't care. Next he locked onto her lips and them, now removing the red and asked permission to eneter.  That escalated the moment Sara parted her lips. Jimin slipped his tongue inside, not too quick and not to slow. Both released a breathy Gasp, Sara wrapping his arms around the older and Jimin positioning himself between Sara's legs. His tongue explored her steamy cavern and tasted the alcohol before her tongue. Jungkook moans surprised but startled by how great he felt. Never has he ever kissed anyone as deep and as sweet as this and he is glad Jimin is the one to do it with. As for the older male, Jimin wasn't experienced but he has kissed someone before and was educated on how to make love with someone. Jungkook let himself get lost in the feeling, of not only pleasure, but the feeling of being held, loved, wanted,  even special, and not alone. Now he understood why so many are desperate and unhappy because they haven't been acknowledged romantically by someone. Nonetheless needy people aren't careful, they can mistake love vs wanting love. What Jungkook feels right now is like if he had been put in an oven, chocolate melting into more sweetness, a couple of cuddling up besides the warmth of a fire with hot chocolate in their cold hands. He's happy to be doing this with the man he loves but when Jungkook could feel his sensitive area lifting up and fighting against the special underwear ( which it wouldn't protect him much longer if he has a .), quickly he pushed Jimin away and apologized hastily. " Hyung- I mean Oppa! I'm sorry." He was concerned but Jimin's gentle and goofy smile made him feel at ease. " It's fine." He assures as a blushing mess.

" I uh... need to go. I'll be back!" Jungkook ran away from the area of course bumping into some people as he tried to find a room to hide himself.  The young male throws himself on a bed panting softly while beginning to remove the heels, along with the stockings and the special underwear and tossed it somewhere on the floor. He closed his eyes thinking about the kiss with Jimin which brought him to smiles and small chuckles of happiness. In the darkness Jungkook found himself terribly sleepy and felt like resting for a while. Jungkook's hard on however commences hurting and he had to sink his hand down to grab the base of his length, lifted his thumb to caress the skin which wasn't working very well but he couldn't do much about it. Especially being half awake unable to put much energy into standing up. " .." the male whispers forcing his tired hand to move so that his length won't hurt and maybe when he finishes he can go back to Jimin. All while Jungkook is ing and out Jimin's name, The door to the room opened oblivious to Jungkook who is still . He opened his tired eyes slightly seeing nothing but darkness, and he slowed down the pace to his jerking when he hears someone speak. " Oh? Being needy are you?" The familiar voice spoke, Jungkook didn't know what to think of it. So sleepy he ignored it and continued to touch himself.  " Sara." The voice spoke again, this time holding onto Jungkook's hand to stop him from ing however Jungkook used his strength to pull the man down and over him. " Jimin Hyung~" He moans needy wrapping his arms around the male. " Touch me more~" he whines at the pain as he often didn't stay still on the bed. The other male wasn't sure what to do, he knew he was drunk and shouldn't  take an advantage but at the same time it was so tempting. There he was offering his body just like that, simple commands ' Touch me' was just permission. 

The door again flew open the light from the outside illuminated Taehyung over Sara. Jimin rushed in and his fist flew, punching Taehyung against his cheek. Sleepy Jungkook took a moment to register what just happened before sitting up on the bed and covering his exposed length under the skirt. " W-what's going on-" Sara didn't get to say much before he had been gripped hard by the wrist and taken out of the room. Jimin abruptly dragged Jungkook outside and to his car, staring up the engine and driving away. Sara can see his disturbed and burdened features from the light illuminating them. He felt afraid yet still asked. " What j-just happened?" And she was ignored, there was nothing else for her to do besides sitting back and covering his . He didn't even have the time to take his heels, the other belongings the whole situation forced him to wake up. Within minutes the two arrived at the dorm and Jimin held her wrist again. " J-Jimin that kind of hurts." He whines but the other didn't let go until Sara was inside. Jimin looked around for Jungkook, who wasn't in the dorm again much to his dismay. He focused his attention back to Sara and softened his attitude. " I'm sorry did I hurt-" Jimin stopped mid sentence when he noticed the ' thing' poking at Sara's skirt where her private lays. The thing scared him, Finding it extremely odd about how much it appears to look like a . " What's that-?" The older questions forcing Sara to back up away. The poor boy trembled hard, tears stinging his eyes again as Jimin continued approaching. " Sara- what's that!?" Jimin yells this time forcing Jungkook to flinch and dash into one of the rooms. Jimin followed, almost crashing into a lamp table, knowing that something is terribly off and he barged inside Jungkook's room. Jimin gripped Sara, Both fighting when Jungkook scratched at the older's hand for him to let go. " Let me see!" Jimin yelled, groaning at the scratch that Jungkook gave him. 

" No stop!" Jungkook shrieks loudly before being pushed forcefully onto the bed by Jimin. His skirt was lifted his exposed and seen by Jimin. The older male dropped the piece of fabric, Trembling as he backed onto the wall with dilated eyes. Jungkook continued crying violently, His eyes should be sore by now. " Jimin..." He sniffed and continued to hide his length under the skirt. " Jimin please-" 

" What the !" Jimin roars pulling at his hair, Just staring at Jungkook in bed. " What the is this!" Jimin went mad as tears pricked his eyes. " What are you? Are you even-" Jimin rushed to pull his phone out of his pockets, dialed Jungkook's number in which caused Sara's phone to ring. " F-ing Jungkook-" Jimin gasped still pulling at his hair again. " Why!? Why did you do this?!" 

" Hyung let me explain-" Jungkook's voice could barely be understood with all of those slurs and sobs. His heart beats against his chest violently, as if he would just die in the spot from a heart attack. He sat up unable to breathe, unable to see a path with tears in his eyes. 

" No shut up! ing lying to me all this time! Was it fun?! Was it fun?!" Jimin angrily spat making Jungkook shake his head, whimpering out ' No's' 

" D-don't misunderstand!" 

" Misunderstand!? Misunderstand!? I ing fell for you! I confessed to you, kissed you! and you just-" Jimin interrupted himself by leaving the room. 

" Hyung please wait!" Jungkook followed after him like a child being abandoned by his parents, trying to make him stay or else he would die in the spot. Jimin roughly threw him onto the floor. " You ing disgust me." Was all Jimin said before dashing out and closing the door to the dorm leaving Jungkook on the floor. 

" Ahhhh!!" Jungkook shrieks before going into a complete silent and agonizing cry. He stopped breathing for a moment, Face completely red up to his neck. Then he slams his fist against his lap, Just hitting himself repeatedly. " Oh !" He trembles hard. 

The male stood, An hour crying. A few seconds before Jimin left Jungkook touched himself again, at himself until he came onto the floor. After that he tears up some more, eyes burning and feeling dry at this point. He hated the feeling, He remained in the same spot on the floor waiting until Jimin came back but he didn't. 

❀❀❀❀❀