I want to feel needed

Miss Cute | Jikook

Warning strong language! 

~~~

" oh god thank you. i-i loved you for a long time." Bang Minah said her pulse raising by every minute she spend with her crush that surprisingly turned to be her new lover. I however was scratching the back of my neck and I felt uncomfortable and guilty.

"Actually, i didn't really accept you confession to be your lover." I blurted out. I was never good with words. Minah frowned." What do you mean by that?" She asked scared for his response.

" I accepted it because i wanted to protect you, i didn't want other girls to bully you in the hallway if i had rejected you in front of everybody." Minah looked disappointed and she was going to cry. i could see her argue with her eyes. god that sounded better in my head. I bet that i sound like a jerk now.

"But...you don't do that with other girls.." Minah said as in trying to make me rethink my decision, Her eyes were glued to the grass. When i accepted her confession i dragged her to the backyard of the school so that i could tell her what i really wanted from her. " well you are right. But you seem different a-and i was also wondering if we could just be friends." i offered a smile at her and she looked up at me , tears in her eyes.

"How dare you!" she began her voice went from whiny to angry." i don't want your pity. how in the world do you think I could be friends with someone I love? i can't fool myself into thinking that i want you as a friend when in my heart all i want is to be yours. I want to belong with you Jimin." she stared at me expecting me to say something else that would make her feel better but when i said nothing, she understood. "Goodbye." she said walking away with her shoulders hanging her tears threatening to fall. I couldn't say or do anything. I wanted to reach out to her and fix things but i was stuck and i didn't know how to deal with this kind of situation. I guess i lost my shining star of friendship.

~~~

I was opening the door to my dorm. Nothing like always, my room was different shades of blue, my bed sheets, the walls was white and blue but mainly white, curtains were also blue, the rug blue and green, and some plates and cups were blue. Above my bed i had a graduation picture. Always inspiring me to keep going with life even if it is unfair. I often felt lonely in this place so i went to the office not long ago to ask for any roommates, "can't wait!" i thought a few days ago until no one came. SO MUCH FOR THAT SHINING STAR....*inhale* of friendship. i thought laying on bed and falling asleep.

~~~~~X Jeon Jungkook

"Mr.Jeon? Mr.Jeon are you awake?"

Ugh. leave me alone

"Please wake up."

I said leave me alone!

"Mr.Jeon?"

Why is it so cold here?

"doctor he won't wake up."

Am i....am i really dead now? am i not going to suffer any longer? but then....why do i still feel the pain in my shoulders? ugh..it's getting really bright.

My eyes flutter open to view my new location.

"doctor, doctor he's waking up!"

~~~~~~~

I lay here in a bed, the room is white and there was large aqua blue curtain on my left, i felt really cold here. i hear a machine beep and beep repeatedly. i'm guessing it's the heart monitor. my shoulder seems to be treated...! i'm in a ing hospital . I didn't die? it's like god wants me to continue and suffer. A nurse peeked from the aqua curtains and stepped in front of me. "Mr.Jeon? i'm glad you're awake." she said smiling warmly.

Stop that fake smile of yours! we both know you don't really care about me like everybody else! All you want is to get paid, you and the other doctors kept me alive and ya'll pay deeply for that.

She handed me a plastic cup and a pill. "This will help any pain go away" she said smiling again. I still did feel a little pain on my shoulder and my head hurted. 'This better not be a sleeping pill.' I thought and drank it.

"Who found me?" I asked the nurse. It couldn't have been my "parents." they don't come to my flat.

"huh?" she looked confused."Um your boss said that he was calling your phone and when you didn't answer he went to your apartment to find your door open." she smiled.

! ing old man lied.He didn't care for me, he never cared. i bet he was going to drag me from the house into doing one of his lame jobs again. Entertaining his clients. i have to get out of this hospital and finish what i started without interruptions.

I heard footsteps coming into my room and i was surprised to see who it was. Did someone finally care?

"Mom?" i said. she looked like she was extremely pissed. Of course, I should have known. She walked over to me and slapped me hard across the face squeezing my injured shoulder. "ahhh Mom my shoulder is wounded!"

"I DON'T Care! how could you? didn't we give you everything you wanted? huh? you embarrass us!" she said almost pushing me off the bed. Shut up! you don't know what i've been through! you don't know how much i hate to be your son!

"what do you want from us Jungkook?"

"I want you to be a mother, and to show some love." i coughed the heart monitor beeping rapidly." you only want me to be successful to make you look good. You don't care about me!"

"what!? you damned child! that's right you're nothing to me." she hissed." and i wish that you would die already! next time i'll give birth to a real son that looks like a man and not a gir-" A few doctors walked in the room to check the monitor. Some doctors told her to leave the room while they calmed me down but she refuses. "One more minute doctor i promise."she said fake smiling and acting like she is worried. "Alright but one minute only, your boy isn't feeling too good." she nodded and the doctor left making me immediately yearn for his presence again.

She peeked if the doctor was gone before hissing at me again. "Jeon Jungkook i'm going to make you regret it!"

I already regret being your son. you !

" I can't believe you're doing this to me. you are so selfish sometimes." She said

Guess now i know where i got it from.

A doctor came and awaited on the door way. The witch looked at me. Fake smiling at me in a wicked way. " Jungkook sweetheart." she said in an innocent voice and caressing my cheek" i've signed you to an all boys school." my eyes grew wide. Without the doctor noticing she smirked and whispered in my air. "Try to kill yourself there you ungrateful mutt!" she smiled and left. "bye sweetheart!"

ing . I remained paralyzed on my bed while the doctor checked on me.

~~~~~~X Park Jimin

knock. knock

"yes?" i answered the door my tone of voice seemed rude but I couldn't change my mood from earlier's event.

"hey! uh Park Jimin right?"

"yes?"

"Um we wanted to know if you were still up to having a roommate?"

"oh! my god yesss, i'm finally going to have a roommate?" I ask my mood going back to happy.

"yes sir! it's probably going to take about 3 days or a week so please make some space."

"really thank you!" i was so excited i hugged the chubby man and repeated thank you over over again. i went inside my room and started to do what he advised me. i am going to hide my identity so he doesn't friend me for my money. it's not that i'm selfish i just want someone who care for me ya know? Hopefully I can get a real friend and I'll take care of him like if he were my little brother.