Sara

Miss Cute | Jikook

" So this is your new dorm!" Jimin cheers as soon as he unlocks the door. I wish I could act surprised but I have already been here so I'm not that amazed. I remember where the kitchen is, I remember where the bathroom is, I remember the living room,and the two bedrooms.

" Jungkook come." Jimin said and he takes my hands to bring me somewhere. It is the room that I first woke up in when Jimin saved me. The Tv and the bed is still there. " So this is your room, what do you think?" His face expression looks so delighted, He actually made me smile again and forget about what happened earlier. My back and my face still hurt but it isn't a big deal.

" I like it." I simply answer looking at the room and regaining a lot of memories. Jimin eye smiles at me and enters inside the room with me.

" I'm glad you like it. Actually Jungkook?"

" Yes?"

" You probably won't believe me but I actually met your sister Sara. And she slept here in this room." Jimin confesses looking at his feet shyly. I feel nervous and I hardly know how to respond.

" Really? you did?"

" Yeah. Well aren't you worried about her? She ran away from home you know." Jimin responds his face expression staring at me with concern. Now I really didn't know how to answer. So Instead I remain quiet and sit on the bed. " This bed is really comfortable isn't it? " I change the topic.

" Y-you are not gonna answer the question?" Jimin insist this time staring at me like if i were heartless. I feel so pressured to the point I can't answer anything. I worry that whatever I say might come out wrong or that maybe i'll regret it later on.

" Jimin hyung.....I would like it very much if I can have those personal thoughts to myself." I say not even looking at him.

"O-oh really? I'm sorry I didn't think of that. Sorry for getting in your personal business." Jimin exits the room without me stopping him. I feel heartbroken for unknown reasons. This discussion isn't a big deal but why do I have a feeling like of what I said came out wrong?

I want to go and check up on him to see if he's okay but I just don't dare do it. Instead i'll call it a day and try to fall asleep even if it's not night yet. When I lay on my back at hiss at the pain and roll over to sleep sideways instead.

<><>xX Jimin pov

I get out of Jungkook's room quickly before I make the situation worse. " Stupid Jimin!" I mutter to myself. I just hope that I haven't touched something depressing deep inside Jungkook. Maybe he also attempted to run away from home after his sister did because I did not see no luggage or a bag on him. Sara also did not have anything.

I really want to see Sara. To see how's she doing. She is too delicate and young to be out there by herself after the whole runaway situation. And what if other guys try to do something bad to her? I can't be the only that worries about her right? Jungkook must care too. After all it's his sister.

Maybe I should pay a visit to her tomorrow. I remember exactly the building that I left her in.

I walk up to the kitchen and pull out a bunch of items and ingredients to cook. ' Maybe I should ask Jungkook what he wants to eat Hopefully he won't still be mad at me right?' I think in my head and I try to build up the courage to talk to him. I knock three times in his room and I received no response. " Jungkook? I'm coming in." I warn him before opening the door.

I enter the room and I glance at his beautiful and peaceful figure. I smile to myself and kneel in front of him, to get a better view of his sleeping face. 'Just like Sara.' I think in my head. Well they are twins after all. " Aigo this kid is gonna catch a cold." I mention when I notice that the blankets were not wrapped around him.

I stare at his face a while longer and frown at the purple and blue bump on his cheeks. Them bastards took advantage of him
Because he is small and delicate looking. I go run to the kitchen with an ice bag and I place it softly on top of his cheek. He hisses loudly but doesn't wake up. I stay there watching over him, Taking on and off the ice bag until I decide it's time to cook some food.

" H-hyung?" Jungkook says and i look over him to catch him still sleeping. ' Could It be sleep talk?' I think in my head.

" Jimin Hyung."

" Yes?" I call but he doesn't respond. He is still sleeping. I kneel in front of him and stare at his burden face expression.

" J-Jimin hyung. It is all a lie." He confesses and my eyes open wide. What can he be dreaming about?

" Jungkook. Wake up it's a dream." I shake him until finally his eyes flutter open. " Jungkook..."

" Hyung? What are you doing here."

" Watching over you, ya big idiot!" I rub at his black hair.

<><>xX Jungkook pov

" Hyung I need to tell you something......"

" About what?"

" About Sara." I try to confess. I don't want him to ask about Sara in the future so I might just well tell him now.

" W-what about Sara?" He asks looking very curious now.

" She....." She is not real, is what I want to say to him. But then I think about the rest, About Pep, Dion, My parents, my bullies, my tormentor...and I realize i'm not ready to share those terms with Jimin when he asks me, why did you lie?

" I miss her a lot." I lie and his interest decreases.

" Of course you would." He eye smiles at me kindly. "She is your sister after all. I miss her too." He confesses. " Oh by the way, I know where she leaves! You and me should go and visit her tomorrow." Jimin declares.

" What?!!!"

" Great! it's settled then, we'll see Sara tomorrow."

<><><>><><>><>

Sorry for this late update, I was grounded...*pouts*