Sara discovered

Miss Cute | Jikook

" Two hours have passed since Jungkook took a bath and left with an odd suitcase before I tidy up this house to look pleasant for Sara. I look at the time and finally commence preparing for our date, I can't believe she actually agreed." 

_Please vote and comment. 
•<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>•

Walking down the streets on my way to Pep's old place I drag my suitcase with me just sadly thinking about my struggles. It would be so much simpler if I just turn myself in now right? No it won't. The day I turn myself in, I'd be dead because Jimin hyung would hate me. Even if the past days that I have spend with him i felt so happy, so loved and grateful to have Jimin by my side but it's also very stressful. So much has happened and it has not even been a month yet! I feel like I'll get warn out eventually with all this going back and forth, lying and deceiving. Hiding from my crazy mother whom I know is searching for me. She wouldn't let me leave so easily after what I did which makes me regret it so much already even if she ing deserved more! 

In a matter of seconds I have made it to Pep's old house and I entered with the key I hid somewhere inside the plant. I worry because soon enough the landlady will notice that Pep has disappeared and she'll get rid of this ugly old place. So then where am I going change myself from no on? Maybe I should come clean before that time comes.

I walk into the room that Pep usually fixes my make up from and I drop the suitcase there before turning the lights on, and making this place comfortable enough for me to work on. 
I got a stupid party to attend. 

xXTaehyungXx

" Please place the lights elegantly everywhere ok? Don't put too much in any of the walls, understand?" I tell one of my hired assistants that are helping me set the party. We have already finished the preparations two days ago but I suddenly had an urge to apply some extra lights on the walls at the last minute and now we're just adding one more thing. The food has been prepared and some sweet cake is currently being made. Everything is perfect absolutely magnificent! But the fact that Jungkook is not coming completely bums me out. I even want to cancel the party since the one that I am after is not even here....especially after what I so foolishly did but I have no remorse for what I've done. I'm pretty sure Jimin saw the kiss and that enough makes me content and as for Jungkook, perhaps I'll have other chances later, It is time Jimin knows what it's like to have everything or just something taken away from him! If he loves Jungkook in that way, he'll clench his fist and feel the worst because I won for once! 

" We are done." The men announce and I reach into my pockets to pay them. 

" Thank you so much for your work." I bow and they take their leave. I head upstairs to prepare myself as well, heading straight to the bathroom to strip off my clothes. I run my fingers through my hair meanwhile staring into my features from the mirror. Being told I'm handsome has gave me a lot of boost. I do believe I can make Jungkook love me. I get to win and I take with me a lovely prize! I smirk at myself and take a shower. 

xXJiminXx

I look at the clock on my wrist checking the time and sighing. Sara is taking a bit too long but nonetheless I continue to wait seated on my couch because she is coming, she will be here and I'll welcome her with wide arms. I'm still surprised and elated that she agreed to come, after all I kissed and I told her I liked her. It just makes me marvel whether or not she will give me an answer today or do I have to confess to her one more time? S-she wouldn't forget our kiss right? 

" Oh Sara~" I smile alone to me, saying her name in a sing along tone while snapping my fingers into a rhythm. I felt proud of my black suit and the bouquet flowers I picked up just an hour ago for her delight. I'm sure she will love it. 

xXJungkookXx

I'm stupid. I should halt and stop what I'm doing this very moment. ' Stop Jungkook.' I tell myself feeling those hot tears stream down my cheeks but it's too late I've already picked a pretty dress. ' Yes a dress. How more stupid can I be?' I think to myself also fishing for some red high heels that can suit this peachy and Lacey dress. I take out a small bag inserted inside the pockets from my suitcase and I place it on top of my dresser. I sit in front of it while starting at myself in the mirror. My eyes are red from the crying, I look like and my mind is clouded with nothing but Park Jimin. I have no idea what I'm doing but I miss something...I miss it so much as I want him to say it. I dry those tears with the palm of my hands before pushing my long and false hair back and adding foundation, powder, false eyelashes, and blush to my face. I decided to wear a red lipstick to match the heels that I know I will damn later when it starts hurting. Hopefully I can avoid from walking too much at the party...And I wonder if Jimin will force me to dance..god I hope not. I'd embarrassed the both us. 

I pull out like four pads of fake to wear to make them bigger, just to hide that I'm a man. Next I pulled out Lacey black feminine looking underwear. But they are not just any underwear they are special underwears from hell made from Satan that I told myself I'd never wear them again after Pep forced me to put it on. The thing that it does  is to hide the fact that I have a but the is way too uncomfortable and if anything he just had to pick the extra y ones, like if any of those men were getting inside my pants in the first place, just please. 

I wish there were different ones, plain ones but these are the only ones that hide my private so I removed the ones I had on and I put on these, adjusting it too so that I can look more female. Earlier I shaved my legs at Our dorm, but I accidentally cut a little line since I was in a hurry so now I decided to put patterned stockings on. After that I sit down and just reflect on my past mistakes and how dumb I am. I really do wish I had died back then...

" Oh !" I yell when I look at the time. I pick up my purse that is pretty much a little empty and I hastily pace walk outside, calling for a bad to take me to our dorm. 

xXJiminXx 

The door bell rings waking me up from my slumber and I jump off the couch I was sitting on. I take clumsy and funny steps on my way to the door but before opening it I quickly straightened my suit and my hair as well, trying to make sure I look perfect for Sara. Then I open it, and there she is beautiful...astonishing...enchanting Sara...now I wish I hadn't open the door so quick cause now I have to swallow this shock of gorgeousness and act normal. " S-Sara h-hi.." I bite my bottom lip a little too hard out of nervousness. " D-do you want something to d-drink?" I offer and she heavenly shakes her head no. " So...you're ready to go?" I ask and she nods this time, forming a soft smile with those red lips of her. She's graceful and all but I feel a little sad that she's not speaking much, It scares me to think that perhaps I have made her feel disturbed last time with my confession...yet...she's here now. 

I offer my arm and to my content she wraps her arms around it, making me pull her close. God I feel my heart beating so much but nonetheless I summon a cab and we both get in. 

xX3rd povXx

By the time Sara and Jimin reach Taehyung's house party the place had already bin lit with lights inside and out shining vigorously against the darkness of the cool night with tons of stars visible. The creme building looked like the ones in American movies and it fit a lot inside. Loud music blares from the inside it seemed surprising that neighbors have not complained yet. 

" S-shall we go in?" Jimin stutters taking the younger's hand. 

" Yes~" Sara forces herself  to smile at Jimin, awkwardly standing there without anything to say. She didn't know if to mention the kiss from last time, Jimin asked her out but she never answered....but since he didn't mention it neither will she. Hopefully he won't mention it because if he does she will be forced to reject or come out with the truth about her real identity. The two walk in the loud building. With the people dancing and all over the place, each doing different things no one really payed attention to who came except for Taehyung who placed his glass down on one of the tables when he sees Jimin with Minah? No. That's a different girl and by the looks of it Jungkook did not come after all. 

Taehyung found it within himself to check out who this girl was. If Jimin feels love for her then it might ruin his plan for revenge...But what if he is just mad at Jungkook and brought someone else? Then why on earth did he not bring Minah instead? Doesn't he understand that this is a school friends party? If words get out someone will go to the female side of the school and spread rumors! 
Taehyung pace walks to Jimin and the mysterious girl who were getting away from the crowd and into a more quiet place. 

" Jimin! Nice to see you have come." Taehyung puts on his most elated smile for when he surprises Jimin who turned around and so did the girl who is an exact replica of Jeon Jungkook. " Jungkook?" Taehyung uttered surprised but amused to see Jungkook in drag clothing, it brought a certain tingly exciting feeling in him. He definitely loved it. The girl widened her eyes but Jimin stepped in for her faster than anything. 

" This is not Jungkook so don't scare her." Jimin announced forcing Taehyung to be confused. " This is Jungkook's sister Sara. Jeon Sara and she is my invited guest." Jimin introduced her but Taehyung still found it freakishly odd but nonetheless the skeptical boy stood straight and offered his hand to the "lady" who gently held it and shook it. 

" Nice to meet you Miss Sara. I'm Kim Taehyung the host of this party and I welcome you here! I hope you have a great time from beginning and end." He bows his head and so did the girl. 

" Thank you very much." Sara almost cried at the reminder of what Taehyung told her today and hoped he would leave soon. Taehyung walked away but he still kept a close eye on the two. 

" Let's see what's here to eat Sara." Jimin suggest taking her hand. The girl nods and follows Jimin everywhere. 

<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>. 

It had been hours of being entertained at this party when Sara felt that one of her fake was quickly sinking inside her . The both had not gotten drunk but Jimin surely acted like it especially when his friends made me laugh at lot, silly dancing on the the "dance floor." 
She taps Jimin shyly on the shoulder using her arm to hide the deforming . Jimin sweetly looks down at her and nods his head. " Yeah?" 

" Can you excuse me for a bit? I need to go to the bathroom." 

" Oh okay!" The boy watches as she softly smiles and walks away from him. Jimin did not take his eyes off her until she disappeared somewhere into crowd and then he started to feel worried for her but his friends urged for his attention again. 

Sara on the other hand hurried off but she didn't know where the bathroom was, So when she saw Taehyung sitting somewhere on the steps she halted and planned to walk far away from him but then remembered that it is his house and he must know where the bathroom is. Also her fake weren't stoping from sinking any time soon. " Um Taehyung!?" She yelled against the loud noises for the boy who looked at her and almost immediately stood up from his spot. The boy walked closer to the "lady" with an amused grin but furrowed his eyebrow when he saw Sara's arm twisted to hide something on her chest area. 

" How may I help you." Nonetheless the boy smiled. 

" I-I need to use the bathroom." Sara asks with pleading eyes for him to hurry. " Can you please show me the way?" 

" Yes I can. Right this way." Taehyung offered his arm and Sara hesitantly wrapped her own on his to be escorted to the bathroom. Soon enough they reach the bathroom and Sara hastily runs in. Taehyung decided to wait for her outside just in case she needed help with anything else, he felt that it was gentlemanly  if he did. 

Inside the bathroom Sara quickly lowered the zipper from the back of her dress and brought down the torso part of the outfit in a hurry. Just changing here the boy already felt exposed. The fake bounced out everywhere, some dropping to the ground or the bathroom sink. Jungkook his teeth and bends down to pick them up hurrily. 
Meanwhile this happens one of the drunk guest runs up to the bathroom door, swinging it open without knocking and tripping onto the floor. That's when Taehyung noticed and moved the guy. " Excuse me someone is using the bathroom!" He warned and was about to close the door but the sight of the fake  on the floor, Jungkook's exposed male chest, the "girl" staring terrified at him, made Taehyung just stand there in utter shock and confusing. Looking around the bathroom putting piece and piece together he frowns and widened his eyes too.

" J-Jungkook!." He says covering his mouth with his hands the said boy begins to cry.