Sara's brother

Miss Cute | Jikook

 

_Please vote and comment. おねがい

<><><><><>

Jimin is sound as sleep besides me. Yeah we are sleeping in one, SMALL BED! I'm literally so close to his face right now and I can feel and hear his breathing. His legs got somehow tangled up in mine as he slept and I'm just here feeling like because I can't get one single wink of sleep. How could I anyway? I've been so stressed all night thinking about what I'm gonna do in the morning when this person wakes up. How can I get in the school as Jeon Jungkook and not Jeon Sara? Jimin said that he would help me find a place to stay so I cant't really just get rid of those female clothes and go as a man. I don't even have men clothes at all! And it'll be weird if I ask Jimin for some. Aish! Lord I beg you help me please. At least this once! And- 

My mind is cut off from thinking as I feel Jimin's arm around my waist. Oh....god....I really do not trust this person enough to let him touch me in his "Sleep." What if he's not asleep and takes this chance to touch me wherever he wants? I successfully removed his arm and walk towards where I think the living room is and I plop on the couch. ' Oh yes~ This is much more comfortable. ' I thought as I am now able to finally fall asleep properly still with my last prayer to god as a thought. 

Jimin crosses to my mind for a while and I chuckle at how much struggle it took him to actually get me to lay down in bed with him. I was literally begging and refused to let go of the pizza box until he told me that he's gonna go outside and put rats in here. I didn't really believe that he would put rats in his own house but I panicked at the time because I do not know this person! He can be a psycho! a maniac, a sick person and I haven't even realized yet. The temperature in the living room which is warm and cozy made my eyes feel heavy and just in a second i fell asleep. 

<><><><><><> 

When I wake up in bed I shuffle around too tired to actually want to get up. I expected to have awaken in my crappy apartment but when I open my eyes all I see is red. Then I look a bit down to notice human skin. ' Who are you?' I thought in my head still feeling drowsy. ' Oh it's just Jimin really close to me.' I thought again closing my eyes tiredly falling back asleep. But registering what I just thought of, I open my eyes wildly now fully awake. I stare into the eyes of the red head which is also tired and his plump peach-like hanging agape as he sleepily stared at me. " What the hell are you doing?!" I mumble pushing him away from my face. Jimin however didn't respond, He just groaned and got up and walked somewhere I assume is the kitchen. ' what the hell was he trying to do?' I thought to myself  following him cautiously. He is looking for some stuff in the kitchen, he pulled out a pan, butter, and box, eggs, uncooked bacon,....

"J-Jimin?" I called for him hesitantly and his response was staring at me. He looked like the walking dead, well a good looking walking dead because he stills looks healthy with peach plump lips but he's just out of his head at the moment. " A-are you okay?" I spoke when he continued to stare at me. Again he didn't respond and continued looking for materials when he suddenly....out of nowhere stopped moving and the dorm becomes silent. "J-Jimin." 

...........

I am getting scared now. Hesitantly I walk towards him but not without grabbing an object of course, to defend myself. I finally walked up behind him and I stare at his face. I sigh in relief and roll my eyes, he practically almost scared me to death. " How can someone fall asleep standing up?" I mumble to myself and I try to wake Him up by tapping his shoulders. "Jimin wake up!" 

Nothing but soft snore was heard from him. He almost looked cute. 

I back hug him and try my best, with my little strength to pick him up and drag him back to the room but his weigh (Even he's not that heavy) made me unbalanced and I fell back  landing on the floor with Jimin on top of me. I almost yell in pain at the fake s that I put on my chest along with a bra under Jimin's pajamas so that he doesn't suspect. Due to my growl Jimin opens his eyes and looks up at me with his chin on my chest.  A mixture of red and pink blush appeared in his face and he got up really quick. 

"S-Sara I-I really sorry!" He picked me up from the ground and smile nervously at me, his blush still evident in his cheeks. 

" It's fine." I breathe  out probably  with a displeased stare in my face thanks to agony I felt on my chest area thanks to this fool sleep walking. Jimin looks around trying to determine how he got here and then he looked at the kitchen. 

" Want me to make some eggs with bacon and pancakes?" He asked with an eye smile. I nod my head again feeling the warmth again settle inside my body. He feels so different from the rest, he can at least calm me down and possibly......I hate to say this, but probably trust him at least a little. I mean I'm gonna have to eventually now that he's gonna be my new roommate. I nod my head at his question and he smiles again going back to the kitchen to make breakfast. " if you want you can help, so that we can finish faster." I nod my head again and grab the pan, putting oil on it for the bacon. Minutes passed and we are almost finished when I felt a medium amount of dust on my face. I touched the side of my cheek and realized that it's the the pancake powder/flower. 

"Bwhahahaha!" 

I turn my face to look at Jimin falling on the floor in laughter. Aish! He is so immature! But I still find myself smiling at him and joining him, by grabbing a bigger amount of powder and throwing it all over him. I chuckle at my work and frowned when he got up angrily. He stared dead in my eyes and I gulped all of a sudden my safety leaving me, I felt nervous and I became cold. 

" Why the hell would you do that!" He yelled at me making me flinch. God I shouldn't have done that. I look down on the floor in shame letting him finish on scolding me.  But then I only heard another fit of laughter. 

" Oh my god, I'm so sorry Sara I was only playing with you. But that face that you on you made me feel guilty, I'm really sorry." He apologizes again and I force a  smile nervously at him in response. I dust off the powder on the side of my cheek and walk off to the living room again not feeling the need to play with him ever again. That was too close of a call and I could have been in danger if it was someone else that had a temper. My heart still beats of how scared I got of him. 

" Sara?" I hear come for me by the kitchen and I mentally curse. I hear his running little footsteps coming towards me and finally he sits in front of me. guilt in his face. " I'm really sorry!" He begins surprising me yet again. " I really mean it. I just wanted to make you feel comfortable around me so that you wouldn't be so tense but I guess I just made situations worse." He looked down at his lap biting his lower lip, giving me chances to speak. 

"Um.." I clear my throat. " I guess it was fun but I think you brought the joke too far." I say avoiding eye contact and feeling guilty myself since he was only playing and I took it too seriously. He looked up from my lap with puppy eyes. ' Oh my god' 

" And I f-forgive you." I added in still avoiding eye contact. I couldn't look down at him without getting my face red. 

" Aww thank you, Sara. I promise I will make it up to you with this breakfast. " Jimin said running to the kitchen happily like an excited puppy. ' who are you Park Jimin. And how are you different from the other's?' He came back with a tray of eggs,bacon, and pancakes with syrup and butter on top. 

<><><>

The breakfast was good and I enjoyed it very much because I haven't eaten proper breakfast like that ever since I moved by myself. Now as promised Jimin is taking me to places where I can search for an apartment. Just what I was afraid of....I don't need to find a place because I'm living with him in a dorm but I can't tell him that because he think's that I' m " Sara" 

How do I get him off my back? Let him go walk alone and run away unnoticed? That wouldn't be a bad idea if only I had  the heart to do that. Jimin led me into this pretty fancy place and I gulped. My time was running out and I still didn't stop Jimin from getting me an apartment. He was talking to the lady at the counter when he asked me to fill my information in. 

" Uh Jimin I will take it from here now. You can go home now." 

" Why? I can help you." Jimin insisted as expected, such a gentleman I would call him. So I hold him by the hand surprising him. " Please Jimin." I begged with my eyes and he gulped before starting to leave but he stopped midway on the door. He looks back at me sadness in his eyes and face expression. " Will I ever see you again?" He asked his voice still shaky and scared. I felt my heart hurt for a second but then I smiled back at him for real. 

"More then you know." I responded earning a confused stare from him before he left for good. I sigh also feeling like if I'll never see him again but I remind myself that I will see him again.....but it won't be the same.......i'll start as a new person to him. And what if doesn't like the real me? What if he treats me differently? And why is this sudden thought scaring me? 

" Um.. Ms.Jeon? " the lady snapped me out my thoughts and I went back to her with a smile and explained to her that I will not be taking the apartment after all. 

<><><><><>

I sigh as I walk on the streets. What do I do now? How can I join the school as Jeon Jungkook when I'm still in female clothing and I don't have any male clothes at all! God what do I do? 

" Hey baby you look sweet!" 

I turn around to notice a guy behind me looking down at me with lust in his eyes. He looks like a delinquent. At first I was ready to yell at him to go away but then smirked as a new idea popped in my head. I walk towards him seductively. 

" Where can we get a room?" I ask him playing a little with his chest and his face brightens. 

" alright I actually got a chick!" He says leading me somewhere unfamiliar. 

<><><><><>

Finally! I walk towards the new school with my heart in my hand. I felt nervous but happy. My new clothes are sagging on me because the guy is taller than what I expected but at least I not longer have those uncomfortable girl clothes. No more wig, no more makeup, no more dress or heals I don' t need it anymore. I register my name in as Jeon Jungkook of course and they told me to wait as they search my new classroom. I find myself wanting to be in Jimin's class even though I don' t want to give him all of my trust but at least there will be someone I know and.......he is just different. 

I follow the security guard on the hallway when he signals for me and we stopped in front of classroom. 

<><><>xX Jimin POV 

I didn't know that Sara leaving me would make me feel so upset. We just met and I already miss her. I find myself looking out the window with the chatter behind me only heard as mumbles because I didn't pay attention. I sigh in confusion. ' what did she meant by that? That she will come and visit me someday? But she can' t because she's not a boy. Maybe I should go visit her someday. 

" class welcome the new student Jeon (mumble)." The teacher mention the last name and I immediately looked up to see a boy in front of the classroom with black hair and clothes that looked to big on him. He was staring shyly at his feet and I turned away to look at the window with a scoff. ' That's not her' I thought in mind missing her even more. 

" U-h hi my name is Jeon Jungkook please nice to meet you!" He said shyly to the whole class and I looked at him once again this time in realization. Jeon Jungkook is not only the new roommate that I longed for but Jeon Sara's brother. " Now you have a way to contact her with." I mumble to myself with a small grin on my face as I stared at the shy boy that I somehow loved how he resembled his sister. But seriously! They look too alike. 

<><><><><><>

L: *Gasp* uh oh.....What now?

>><><><><>~>~>~>~>

 

i'm so sorry guys that it may have taken me and eternity to update this but I was having some difficulties with wattpad where I save my draft which is unfortunately being hacked by dangerous people and we're waiting here to see what will happen next. Anyway don't worry it won't stop me from updating here so expect more chapters bye chicken tenders and potatoes. 💛💙💜💚