Sweets and medicine

Miss Cute | Jikook

Jimin and Jungkook walk hand in hand on the streets. Jungkook is sad and depressed, His back and face hurt a lot and he wishes for the millionth time to not have been born. He cups his hurting cheeks with his free hand and notices how Jimin is so caring to him. Jungkook smiles a bit and holds Jimin's hand tighter. He has decided to finally trust Jimin now because Jimin is his only light in the darkness. Jungkook has been mistreated by so bad people it was impossible for him to believe anyone is kind but since Jimin entered his life he has found some comfort, He now knows what it feels like to be cared and treated like a human being and It's all because of Jimin. Jungkook feels himself feeling sad of the thought of Jimin leaving him behind. ' What would my life be if Jimin leaves me behind? If we have to say goodbye to each someday? If I make a mistake and make him leave? Is it wrong for me to grow attached to him and steal his Kindness and benevolence?'

" Jungkook does it still hurt?" Jimin snaps Jungkook out of his thoughts. 

" A little." Jungkook lies trying to act tough when in reality he can hardly bare the pain. 

" Ok hold on let me go to the store real quick to buy you some band-aids or something to help you."  Jimin let's go of Jungkook's hand quickly and left running, leaving Jungkook alone and sad. Jungkook leans on the wall deciding to wait patiently for Jimin as he watches the cars and the people pass by. He feels his heart ache afraid that maybe Jimin actually ran away because he couldn't stand him. He doesn't want Jimin to go away, He needs him. ' Jimin is gonna come back right? '

As Jungkook is busy worrying about Jimin, he notices a familiar dark red car and a familiar face in the car as well. His heart beats out of fear and he panics. He doesn't know what to use or do to hide from his mom. He turns his back to her to stare at the wall instead, hoping that his mom doesn't recognize his back. Jungkook feels a tap on his shoulders and flinches until he sees Jimin smiling bright fully at him. 

" Jimin....you came." Jungkook can't help but smile. 

" Yeah and with medicine." Jimin says showing Jungkook what's inside the black bag. " Let's put it on now." 

" Right now we need to leave." Jungkook panics when he still sees his mother's car parked in front of him. He recalls all of the things he did back in the house as a revenge and shivers imagining how mad his mother must be now, She can be looking to murder him for sure. 

" Why? we got all the time in the world." Jimin argues so Jungkook grabs him by wrist and pulls him and makes him start to run. Jungkook doesn't know where he is going but as long as he is away from that monster and is closer to Jimin he does not care where he runs to. Jimin kept muttering weird words or sounds due to the force of Jungkook and his tripping legs. 

Eventually Jungkook begins to laugh when he notices how fun this actually feels, that even Jimin can't help but to also laugh thanks to Jungkook. Jungkook feels happy for once and he can't believe how refreshing it can be. Jimin too enjoys watching Jungkook laugh, he wonders how Sara smiles and laughs. 

He misses her a lot. 

" Aish...J-Jungkook! Please let's rest!" Jimin yells and Jungkook finally pulls to a stop. He checks behind Jimin, No dark red car. They pant loudly trying to breathe normally and at this moment Jungkook's back begins to hurt more. 

" What was all that for?" Jimin ask in between his pants. 

" Seemed tempting." Jungkook lies, shrugging his shoulders making Jimin stare at him with his mouth hanging agape. 

" Are you kidding me? Here I thought it was something urgent." Jimin pats his legs and stands up straight and then he smiles when he notices where they are at. " But look at where we at?" He smiles. 

Jungkook looks around to notice black open gates and the park behind it. He opens his mouth in awe and back at Jimin. " Can we enter? I have never been inside a park to play before." 

" Sure we can-Wait what? You! have never been inside a park?!!!" Jimin shrieks, too surprised but Jungkook already enters while speed walking like a little kid inside a store with toys and candy. " Ya wait for me!" Jimin shouts and runs after him. 

Jungkook notices him and runs away from Jimin, forcing his poor hyung who is tired from running to chase after him. 

" Jungkook please don't do this to me! My doctor says I can't run!!!!" Jimin uses his last energy to try to get Jungkook to Stop by words before he ended up collapsing to the ground. 

Jungkook notices and halts immediately to then run to Jimin laughing. " Hyung! are you okay? You are so out breath you need to work put." Jungkook says playfully and swings his arms in the air until he reaches the collapsed body on the floor. Jimin's eyes are closed and he doesn't say anything nor move at all. 

" Jimin hyung?" Jungkook ask now scared for his hyung. He remembers the last words which was that his doctor told him not to run and he begins to get worried. " Jimin hyung please wake up!" Jungkook says more desperately and shakes him but Jimin remains unconscious. 

Jungkook's heart beats in fear and his palms begin to get sweaty and then...

He feels himself being pulled on top of Jimin. 

"Hahahahahahha got you! You little brat." Jimin laughs loudly with Jungkook's head on top of his chest. 

" Aigo hyung you had me worried!" Jungkook pouts which makes Jimin burst out laughing more. Jungkook unconsciously joins in, in the laughter until they conclude. Because of their cease in laughter they end up staring at each other in the eyes with poker face expressions. They are both stuck admiring each other's traits while they continue to lie on the ground. 

Jungkook soon looks down and stares at Jimin's plump lips and gulps before backing away and clearing his throat. 

" U-um we should go on and heal your wounds." Jimin clears his throat and Jungkook nods his head in agreement. They help each other up and commence walking and talking until they find a bench and sit down.

"Here~ we go." Jimin hums as he massages a transparent cream on Jungkook's cheek. " There. That should do it. It won't disappear right away but at least it's a really good medicine." 

" Jimin hyung." 

" Yes?" 

" Thank you so much." Jungkook smiles making Jimin go speechless. He was secretly telling Jimin thank you for treating me so kindly. 

The rest of the moment Jungkook and Jimin begin to have conversations. Jungkook mostly listened as Jimin shares his stories and the only things he shared were his favorite things because he did not want to talk about the horrible life he carries. 

An ice cream truck passes by with a child like melody playing and Jungkook's face brims. " Jimin hyung!" 

" Let's go buy you one." Jungkook did not even have to ask because Jimin already saw how excited he got when he saw the Ice cream truck. The boys stand up casually walking up to the Ice cream truck, they wait until the kids order there treats. 

" What would you like?" Jimin asks Jungkook. 

" A strawberry cone please?" Jungkook shyly smiles lifting his index finger to indicate the number one. Jimin sweetly smiles and looks up at the man inside the truck. 

" Hi! Can I have a Strawberry and vanilla cone please?" 

" Right on it." The man answers quickly making the cones. " Here ya go." 

Jimin hands Jungkook his ice cream cone and Jungkook begins it as soon as he receives it. He smiles between his excitedly as the cold ice melts in his hot and pink tongue. 

" $5.62 please." The man says and Jimin hands it in, taking a large at his own ice cream. 

" Thanks a lot." They both say, walking away. 

" Let's go home now." Jimin says unconsciously taking one if Jungkook's hands to take care of him like if he were his brother.

And like this they walk to the dorm hand in hand again. 

。。。。。

こんにちわ!!!!

I wasn't supposed to update today, but since I already wrote it I might as well right? 

See you guys on Monday with another update! 

Byeeeee~