Life & Pain

Miss Cute | Jikook

Aim. Point. Target locked and..... Attack!

Pang!

*crowd cheering*

Here lies my fencing enemy also known as my closest friend Hoseok who likes to be called J-hope. (although not really a friend but a follower) he was obviously pretending to be beaten by me just to please me. i know he is very skilled at fencing i've watched him before. he is a very clumsy and funny guy yet a serious kind of guy who he can also keep his secrets.

~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~~~* CAFETERIA

During lunch the teachers put this thing where you can do karaoke. you have a little microphone and you can sing any song you please (as long as it isn't inappropriate) but you can't sing the whole song only the beginning. which i don't get because i'm allowed to sing the whole song. maybe that's because the girls go crazy when i'm not allowed to sing, in fact there are times when there's a volunteer who doesn't sing but confess her love to me and i reject as calmly and as positive as i can be.

"okay! we got a volunteer!" The lunch room security guard shouts on the microphone as he let's the volunteer enter the " Stage"

A girl with glasses appeared in the stage. she looked around the crowd and directly at me. that's when i knew it was another confession. she looked really nervous and shy, she wasn't like the other rich girls that dress up and do their make up in the middle of class, she wasn't like those who are fakes. she wasn't a girly girl either at least not with those clothes she wasn't, she was not a tomboy either. I mean she has a large gray sweater on top of her white school uniform and her skirt uniform wasn't short like what girls usually wear to impress guys. she is was pretty but normal and that is the kind of girl i'd like to be friends with.

She kept stuttering and she was shaking but she just looked at me and only me, her eyes never left me from her gaze. she took a deep breath and sang...

It was beautiful the voice of an angel. she seemed so delicate, cute and gorgeous. some girls were showing jealousy by rolling their eyes. the teacher was about to stop her from singing but i signaled him to let her continue. when she was done i knew what comes next. "My name is bang minah..." she breathed rapidly." Park Jimin!" she almost screamed my name. "i... I LOVE YOU!." she screamed clutching her chest. guess that's my cue

The lunch room was quiet. i knew what they expected, and they were wrong. they expect me to reject her like i always did with everyone else and they were already preparing to have a fit of laughter to mock the poor girl but i'm not going to do that and I'm not gonna let them have the last laugh. That angel up there deserves something better than a broken heart and humiliation. That girl made me think she was the friend that i was looking for. so i stood up and offered my hand to minah.

" I accept." I say as i hold her small delicate pale hands on mine and she stares at me wide eyed, She confesses but didn't think she would succeed.

*crowd gasp*

~~~*~*~*~***~~~~*~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~*~*X Jeon Jungkook

"hey! girly boy."

Once again my tormenter shoved me up against the locker, i hit my right shoulder really bad causing it to go limp.

"what? too girly to punch back? he laughed at his comment.

I glared at him, my eyes burning. "what you gonna cry? girly boy" he laughed walking away and chuckling by himself. Thank god that's all he did today. i got up wincing at my shoulder. I don't go to the nurse. i never go to the nurse because they say "it's not manly". but it really hurts.

You know i would punch him but i can't. not when he got the whole school after me. i just don't know what i ever did wrong. i go to class writing with my left hand messing every character i try to write. this is the 6th time they do this to me.

When i walk in the hallway to my next class people keep bumping into my right shoulder on purpose, like if they know i've been hurt there. stupid rich kids think they own everything but they will learn their lesson someday.

There was a girl walking towards me with a rose in her hands. when she went besides me she stabbed me hard with the rose burying it in my skin of my shoulder. i hissed in pain dropping to the floor holding my right shoulder. people began to stare and the girl with the rose looked down at me. smiling.

"what's wrong with you? i barely pushed you." she and along with the others laughed and pointed at me. they were all surrounding me and i was in the center of their entertainment. i got up and ran away from the crowd and into the bathroom, i locked myself inside one of the stalls.

I looked over at my shoulder that was bleeding and on the wound i saw something brownish-green. the ing thorn!. i slowly and carefully grabbed the thorn through the tip of my fingers ready to pull. then a guy from the other stall screamed "boo!" making me bury the thorn deeper into my flesh. my shoulder bled more and the thorn wasn't seen. i screamed in pain causing him to laugh insanely at his success."little girls shouldn't be in the men's room." He said still laughing. This time i decided to go to the nurse, i can't just leave a thorn inside my flesh.

~~~~*~*~*~*~~~*~

I was yet again welcomed with the dark silence of my old apartment. quiet and it didn't smell of anything like if no one lived here. the walls were plain white and there weren't much decorations not even pictures because there wasn't a moment in my life where i smiled at the camera. it was the kind of place where kids didn't want to be in. i am tired of this place and my life.

I looked over at my burning shoulder. I don't want to live anymore! i hate living people!' I thought as i threw my belongings on the floor and

ran to the bathroom and got my razor from the cabinets. The razor scratched the thin part of my skin and i buried deeper releasing crimson blood. The crimson blood spilled and stained the floor. i holded the pain and pushed the razor more deep to make a bloody line on my arm. the pain was too much so i threw the razor aside. maybe i am a girly boy after all! Maybe I'm weak like everybody says!. i opened the cabinets in search of pills and i poured about 15 on my hand. i looked carefully at it thinking twice. no i don't want to live.

 

I shoved the pills in my mouth gulping it all down crying and sleep to death.