I like her

Miss Cute | Jikook

Enjoy~ 

_Please vote and comment.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

As I tap my feet impatiently against the ground I keep watch for any sign of Jimin, any sign. I know getting those cookies is kinda hard because it's a long way to get there and the line hold up is also long but it shouldn't get him like two hours and a half for him to arrive here, it's just not possible. Unless the hold up got worse over there....Or what if something happened to Jimin? I would nearly kill myself if something bad happened to Jimin because of me... 

I hear a car beep in front of me and someone coming out of a black taxi car with a pink box on his hand. 'could that be...yes it's Jimin!' I think to myself almost running towards him but then I start feeling nervous for some odd reason. What if I mess it all up? What he recognizes me? What if he wants to enter ' My apartment.' I haven't been thinking anything through. 

"Sara!" Jimin yells and runs towards me giving me a long and strong hug. It surprises me really, I never thought someone would miss (me). I return the hug not as strong as his, simply because I just saw him like 2 hours ago meanwhile he hasn't seen Sara in like what? One day? 

" Wow I am glad you are okay." He looks me up and down. 

"Y-yes Jimin Oppa." I cringe so much calling him that.

X<><><><><><><><>X 

When I came out of the car with the box of cookies that Jungkook told me to get, I smiled into the air feeling relieved. first I have found two friends like I wanted. I get to see Sara again so I'm very happy and excited. I payed the taxi driver and notice Sara who looks like she is waiting for me. I am so excited to see her that i didn't notice that Jungkook is not with her. 

" Sara!" I yell her name in excitement and run towards her before embracing her tightly against my arms. I don't think I ever hugged her before right? But it feels good the way her delicate small figure fits in my embrace. I let go of her trying not to creep her out or anything. 

" Wow I am glad you are okay." I try to create a conversation but really I am glad she's okay looking.

"Y-yes Jimin Oppa." Sara shyly said with a smile and I feel my heart beating.The way she just called me oppa is.....

" O-oh okay." I stutter and I look besides her wondering what am I missing? oh Jungkook! 

" By the way where's Jungkook? He was supposed to he here before I came." I casually said thinking that maybe he is upstairs in Sara's apartment. Sara freezes in spot and opens to say something but then closes it again. I stare at her red lips looking so well with her pale skin and those long eye lashes! Not to mention her long black hair, dark as night and her thin figure in that dress looks so cute! I can't breathe man. 

" Erm J-Jungkook went back to the dorm." She gulps and I stare at her in shock. Why the hell would he do that? Didn't he want to see his sister?

" Wait...Why? He left so early.. and he was excited to see you so why would he-" I don't even continue my sentence feeling so mad at Jungkook. Why would he do that to his poor sister who has probably wanted to see him!?

" It's okay Jimin oppa. Jungkook and I talked for a long time and we catched up on a lot of things...." Sara stops in her sentence not knowing what exactly to say. " And he suddenly felt sick so I payed him a cab home." She finishes her sentence smiling nervously at me. And now I am worried for Jungkook. 

" Hold on let me call him." I sigh digging inside my pocket for my phone but Sara stops me. 

" No wait!" She says and I just stare at her, waiting for some kind of explanation for why she doesn't want me to call him but she doesn't say anything. 

" Yes?...." 

" Jungkook is fine...." She utters. 

" Oh okay cool. I'm just gonna check on him real quick-" I turn around and Call on him on my phone. After a few rings Sara's phone starts to ring and I turn around to look at her frozen in her spot. She digs inside her purse, pulls out her phone and stares at the ID. 

" It's just my best friend." She chuckles and moves away from me as I continue waiting. 

" Hello?" I hear Jungkook's soft low voice on the other line. 

" Yes Jungkook?" 

" Mnn." He hums. 

" I'm here with your sister now and she told me that you feel sick, how are you doing? and are back at the dorm?" I ask a bunch of questions meanwhile he stutters. I hear cars and a lot of other nonsense in his background which means he is not at the dorm." 

" Uh yeah! yeah! I'm not feeling to well so I'm here watching TV at the dorm."He says confusing me a lot. I don't even hear the TV.....Is he lying to me? I'll just let it pass and ask him later.... But why is he lying to me? 

" Okay cool. Just...be safe okay? See ya later at the dorm." I hang up still a bit worried and a bit skeptical towards him. I turn my attention back at Sara behind me who is smiling at me shyly with both her hands behind her back while swinging which is so cute I just wanna pinch her cheeks. 

" So what did your friend say?" I ask Sara and she looks else where for a few seconds.

" Um...Just girl stuff." Sara says sounding uncertain. 

" Oh okay. Wanna go inside?" I point inside the building and Sara gasp, taken aback. 

" Um...I feel like spending the day outside...I'm tired of being inside all the time." she explains and I nod my head making a mental note that Sara likes to probably hang out outside a lot. 

" Okay Then we should walk around then, Get a view at the kind of stuff here." I say trying to be less awkward because I want us, especially her to have a good time and to become very comfortable with each other. Just enough for her to trust me and want to speak to me when she needs help. 

" Yeah sure." She smiled sweetly and we begin to walk in the left direction where a bunch of stores should be located. I suddenly thought of buying her something pretty but meaningful..Mmm I wonder what it should be. 

Me and Sara enter this jewelry store just for fun and look at all of the shiny gold and silver necklaces, lockets, rings and bracelets. We crack some familiar jokes and she spots this one necklace and keeps staring at it. I follow behind her and look at the jewelry that looks like it's both for men and women. 

" Ahem!" I cough and she turns around surprised. 

" Omo you scared me." She chuckles showing me that lovely smile that looks so much like Jungkook! Well duh Jimin they are twins! but still her smile is beautiful and charming. 

" I did? I'm sorry I didn't mean to." I respond giggling at her reaction. 

" We should get going." She says and I look one last time at that necklace. 

" Uh yeah sure, hold on a bit." I go back inside and let her wait for me outside. After I'm back I join her outside with a small brown bag in my hand. 

" What did you buy?" She asks me.

" Nothing speacial." I shrug my shoulders. " Here hold it, and don't open it or look inside until the end of this erm....D-date. Okay?" I give her a warning look and she nods her head. " Okay cool. Let's go!" I sprint around the store and she follows right after me while laughing so cutely. We enter another store and another, looking at everything we find interesting and commenting on them. Sometimes Sara likes to hide behind mannequins and I have to look for her. 

" Sara~" I call her name but giggling at the same time because I have a feeling I'll find her soon. But when I don't after I have search the whole store I begin to get very worried and look after her at a fast pace , re-visiting the same spots I already looked for just in case I just missed her. It doesn't help that some of these dresses looks exactly like the one she has now. 

" Sara! Where are you?" I call feeling myself getting anxious. I hear soft giggles from a location I cannot locate and I spin around looking for her. 

" Boo!" She says behind me and jumps on my back. I would have laughed too like she is right now but I'm so worried! 

" Sara! oh my god! Let's stop doing this game. You had me really worried." I unconsciously cup her cheeks and she stares right into my eyes with those big brown pupils of hers and she blushes before nodding her head. 

Her stomach growls and I laugh at how shy she's gotten.

" Let's go get something to eat." I say and we walk out of the store looking for the nearest good food place. 

We go inside this place with lot's of meat or rather said with lot's of items that include meat. I ordered a normal chicken sandwich and she ordered the Italian cheeseburger. Damn! that girl can eat. 

Me and Sara have little talks about ourselves after eating, Just to give us a small break but I didn't enjoy it much because the one who is mostly speaking is me and I want to know more about her but every time I ask about her she switches the subject and makes this about me again.

" It's getting kinda late...." Sara mentions looking out the window. I also look at the scenery staring at that sunset that's about to disappear probably within an hour or a few minutes. 

" Yeah we should go." We both rise from our chairs and throw away the left overs and the garbage. " let's go home now." I suggest and she only nods her head happily. She doesn't speak much and I wonder why? But she is very playful, Maybe she is just shy. As we walk to find one of the exits I notice this one couple that are cooing at each other and holding hands. This view made me have this urge to also hold her hand and wanting to know what it feels like. 

I gulp nervously looking down at her hand that sways besides her as she walks. She is looking up ahead at her direction which gives me the perfect time to surprise her. 'But should you really be doing this so soon Jimin?' I think in my head trying to think about my decisions first. Nonetheless, with all of the confidence and all of the guts I have within me I grab a hold of her hand and intertwine my fingers against hers before looking away pretending not to notice. In my second eye vision I can see her looking at me and lowering her head to stare at the floor. She's so shy and cute. 

We continue walking like this even outside the stores. Her hands kinda feels like when I was holding her brother's hands but it still makes my heart beat....Just because I know it's her. When I look at her I notice how tired she looks probably from walking in those heels for too long. I feel bad for her and she probably wants some rest so I take my hand back and bend down in front of her, my back facing her and my arms offering her for a lift. 

" you look tired. Here let me give you a piggy back ride." I suggest. 

" N-no you'll probably get tired yourself." 

" Don't worry about me. Go ahead and get on my back." I insist and I hear her sigh before taking some steps towards me and jumping on my back. I successfully stand up and re-position her on my back like last time. Like this we continue to walk until we arrive in front of her house. 

I put her down and she bows. 

" Thank you so much for this day. I hope carrying me wasn't too much?" She smiles brightly. 

" Don't worry I enjoyed our day too. I'll call a taxi to arrive at the dorm." I inform and on cue a taxi comes by so I signal it to park in front of me." Remember open that gift when you go inside." 

" Hehehehe okay Hyun- erm oppa!" She gives me a hug and I return it. As I was about to enter the cab I halt. 

No Jimin....It's too soon! it's wrong! 

I yell at myself in my head but at the same time building up confidence, I just hope she doesn't hate me afterwards. I face Sara who seems to be waiting patiently for me to leave and I walk towards her each step feeling heavy. She stares at me with those big pupils and I place my hand behind her back before pushing her towards me and connecting our lips together. She gasp in between the kiss but I don't back out, not now! She shakes under me as I continue pecking her soft thin lips and then I back away. 

" Sara I think I like you!" I confess feeling my cheeks heat in a matter of seconds. The poor girl only stares at me with her eyes wide probably in fright. I can't bare a rejection now and I know I am moving too fast! I shouldn't have kissed her! I should have waited! And it was my first peck! I never dealt with people romantically so I'm un-experienced! 

" Y-you don't have to answer me n-now.....you can just think about it...um. Bye!" I hand her the cookies from earlier and run away into the car and tell him my address immediately. When the driver begins to move I bury my face deep into my palms regretting everything I just did. 

" Please don't hate me Sara." 

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Author-nim: .......

AAAAHHHHHHHH I'M SQUEALING!!!!!,!!
Wow I hope u guys enjoy this chapter because damn! And plz send me your love guys! Cuddle me with your love bwahahahahaha