I hate this

Miss Cute | Jikook

"Taehyung gives one more glance at Jimin from the mirror, smirks and leans down to capture Jungkook's thin lips."

"I dry those tears with the palm of my hands before pushing my long and false hair back and adding foundation, powder, and blush to my face. I decided to wear a red lipstick. my reasons for this? I want to hear him say it again. "


_Please vote and comment. 
•<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.•


xXJungkookXx

It was in Taehyung's embrace that i still didn't feel as safe, loved, and protected like Jimin makes me feel but at least it let's me know that there's someone i might fall into if someday i became left alone again. Someone whom I know is gonna try to be there or at least is kind to me but he's not Jimin. I can feel him shuffle around, his head moving here and there as i try my best to conclude my tears so that i can cease this moment with him. It just feels too awkward and not too comforting as i thought it might be. I know for sure Jimin will hold me tightly, comb the back of my hair with his small hands and whisper to me with his soft angelic voice that makes me wanna hug and care for him, 'It's gonna be okay.' i want to hear him say that. I want to hear him say, ' I like you,' again but better. ' I love you.' 

Taehyung pulls me from the hug probably just tired from having me cry on his shoulder and also he must be hungry and I'm averting him from eating. I sniff and wipe my eyes as he holds me by the shoulder. I kinda feel embarrassed to show him my crying face, after all.....People have bullied me because I used to cry. 

Then Taehyung raises my head to just unexpectedly kiss me! At first I did not comprehend I was just in the middle of feeling his lips on mine and then I finally notice what he was doing to me. My eyes dilate and my heart just dropped to my stomach, and my cheeks began to feel hot. Normal symptoms I would say. However as much as this makes me surprised,blush,nervous, and flattered, I felt like I was betraying someone. Not just someone but Jimin...I love Jimin not Taehyung. 

I felt Taehyung nibble on my bottom lip and I pull from this embrace to back up into the wall, My hand touching my lips . My mind shoots back to when Jimin kissed and confessed to 'me' which made my heart throb with pain again. I hate this so much. 

" Jungkook." Taehyung approached me making me feel more nervous but when it wasn't as close as last time I felt slightly relieved. I now start to wonder why Taehyung did what he did...He knows I'm a male yet he kissed me for me. All this mixes up my feelings for Jimin as well because even though I felt like I have betrayed him he doesn't really like me for me but for Sara. Sara is the one he sees when he's thinking about love and kisses. The real me is probably like a brother to him, and that idea hurts! It hurts to know that he does not love me for me, it hurts to see his future reaction for when he finds out my secret. I can't keep this forever and I know for sure.

" T-Taehyung..." I look down on to my feet, slowly feeling like I would cry. 

" I'm sorry I must have surprised you with that..Please don't hate me! I-I wasn't taking advantages or anything and I wasn't expecting you to fall to my arms easily I just...Did it.." 

" W-why would you?" 

" I don't know....I just think I like you Jungkook." He confessed causing me to gasp softly. Taehyung has proven that he's kind lately but I'm still not shaken by any of this. Considering that I also just met him and Jimin too, Yet all this feeling are beginning to overwhelm me already. 

" I'm sorry Taehyung...I don't like you like that.." I gulp with my eyes glued to my feet, I can not look at him in the eye." B-besides you're going too fast. I gotta go.." Hastily I walk past him only to be pulled by the wrist. 

" Jungkook... Do you like Jimin hyung?" Taehyung suddenly asked me and my heart throbs once again and I couldn't answer at all, I preferred to lie but part of me just has this feeling that Taehyung has already caught me. I'm probably letting him know right now what my answer is, since I'm delaying it so much but I'm afraid that he would know. " So you do..." His grip loosens on me before letting go. " Jungkook....Forget your feelings for Jimin." He bluntly says to me but unconsciously I shake my head slowly. I'm so confused with what I should do, but I really do wish that one of the options isn't forgetting my feelings for him. Even if its a pain at times but it feels beautiful and it makes me so elated. " Erase those feelings from Jimin before it's too late." 

" N-no I can't.." 

" Yes you can. I'm not saying it will be easy but I'm letting you know now that you'll get more hurt. He has a girlfriend...From the girls side, Bang Minah. They are dating." Taehyung grips my shoulders now forcing me to cry at the relazation again, just when I was beginning to ultimately forget. My mind refuses to listen to him but my heart knows that it's true. Jimin is confusing me a lot, He has a girlfriend yet he kissed Sara! 

" No stop!" I break away from Taehyung and run away into the hallway. I did not want to attend my other classes, I did not want to eat, I did not want to get up and leave, I do not want to see Jimin, I just want a place to be alone. I want to at least comfort myself with the darkness when I don't have anything else to me offered with. Right now I'm wishing to have died that day my mother shoved me down the stairs. I wish I would have died...

xXJiminXx 

Just staring at how Taehyung suddenly attached his lips to Jungkook caused me to Hurt my eyes at how dilated they have gotten! In my mind Jungkook needed help, he must feel scared that Taehyung had suddenly attacked him like that but for some reason he didn't push him back. He just stood there letting that bastard kiss him like that. I gripped the wall that hid my presence from them, literally removing that paint since my nails was burying it in it. I didn't understand my sudden rage towards this, especially becoming flared up at the thought that perhaps Jungkook liked it. 

" It's not even my business." I mutter to myself and walked away, not baring the sight of this any longer. To me my heart throbs, it hurt suddenly, I knew I did not enjoy that sight of that. In fact I despise it! 

<><><><>

In my room after school, I forced myself to think of Sara. How sweet it would be if she were mine but always just when the time is great I go back to Jungkook. I go back to thinking about him in that hallway, puffy eyed, with Taehyung next to him, holding him and kissing him. The mere thought made me feel bitter all over. I don't understand myself. I should be glad that Jungkook has found someone to help him feel better, since obviously I messed up and I don't even know why! If I ask myself, Jimin what did you so to make Jungkook mad at you? 

I wouldn't know how to answer. 

If I ask myself, Jimin why do you hate the idea of Taehyung kissing Jungkook? 


I wouldn't know why I do. 

Jimin why aren't you happy for him? 


I don't know. But I wish I was. 


Jimin what do you want to do right now? 

I want to hug him. 


" Ugh." I roll my eyes at my ridiculous thoughts. I don't have time for this nonsense so I unlock my phone and stare at a message, Taehyung this bastard said to me. He invited me to a party, but after the scene earlier I don't think I could look at neither him nor Jungkook in the face. I should be happy for them. 

I have left him read without answering until now when I replied with a 'Yes' 
I should just move on before we get more awkward with each other. Besides, I can at least invite Sara to accompany me. I find myself nervous thinking back to the last time I've seen her, Then I heard a knock at my door. Jungkook. 

" Come in." I spoke allowing him to enter. He goes inside timidly, his face expression looking horrible! With his skin more paler, red eyes from what looks like crying, and messy hair as if he were sick or just a mess. I now start to marvel about him. He doesn't necessarily look like the happy Jungkook I'd thought he'd be with his new boyfriend, ing Kim Taehyung the bastard. He sits down across from me on the floor so I join him. " What is it?" I ask looking down at my palm. Just like I thought, I feel odd again. 

" Jimin hyung. Please forgive me for my past behaviors, you have done so much for me and I returned you the favor coldly. I'm sorry i acted like that, i did not mean it. Please forgive me!" He abruptly confessed out of nowhere forcing me to shoot my eyes at his direction. I saw as he bowed still seated and I saw as he sits back up to look at me. His bottom lip is covered by his top lip, possibly out of nervousness. Relief that maybe I didn't completely ruin everything put me at ease, however I still feel discomforted by Taehyung. 

" It's alright Jungkook. I forgive you. I'm sorry too for what I've said back there." I find myself smiling and the urge to hug him overtook me. So I hug him. Tightly before pulling back. 

" Why did you act that way though? You seemed...like you were crying." I asked him full of concern but he averts his eyes from me. 

" It's just...past things." He answers. " Don't worry about me." He smiles a bit. I understand if its not something he didn't want to share yet. 

" I'll make something to eat, how about it?" I offer. 

" Thank you! I can help if you'd like." He responds.

" Then lets go!" I swiftly stand up from the ground and I look at him. " Hey Jungkook, Do you perhaps have Sara's number?" I asked him while exiting my room and his whole expression translated to appear very grim. I don't know what suddenly came up with him, if all I asked was a simple question! 

" Why?..." He questioned. 

" I'd like to take her on a date tonight by nine. But I don't have her phone number." I admit noticing how suspicious Jungkook looks because of how upset he appears to be and how he only looks to the  floor.

" Oh okay! I'll go and tell her to be here at nine!" He unexpectedly said and ran away to his room. I wanted to halt him but he already entered his own room, Probably looking for his phone. 

" .....But I wanted her number dummy." I puff out my cheeks and wash my hands to prepare Jungkook a quick dinner since I had to get ready for the party. I only have like seven hours to get ready. Then now I notice that Jungkook could go too! Awesome time for the three of us....but it's Tae's party so maybe he will accompany Taehyung now. " Great" I sarcastically murmured to myself, my mood once again decreasing but only for a bit. 

" I told her! She'll be here." Jungkook runs back to me and I thank him. 

" By the way, wanna come with us!?" I ask him and he vigorously shakes his head. 

" N-no I preferred not. But thanks!" 

" Are you sure?" I still question him. " D-don't you want to see Taehyung?" I look away. 

" T-Taehyung...?" He repeats. I can bet you he must be blushing right now. God I hate it. " No...I have things I have to do tonight. Guess you'll have to cook for yourself hyung." I look up surprised at Jungkook, Surprised he did not want to see Taehyung. Are they perhaps not together? Could it be that Taehyung got rejected? I have no idea why this makes me elated but it is. I feel relieved and hopeful. " See you soon hyung! I gotta go quick." He hugs me tightly and runs away again. I nod my head before placing the ingredients back to where they belong, seeing as how he isn't going to eat it and I will not either. I'll just prepare to get ready, clean the house a bit. 

<><><><> 

Two hours have passed since Jungkook took a bath and left with an odd suitcase before I tidy up this house to look pleasant for Sara. I look at the time and finally commence preparing for our date, I can't believe she actually agreed. 

•<><><><><><><><><>•