o7 ' ribaek's law

[☼] RiBaek's Law ⇝ Evanescent Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chanyeol #3                                                                                                                                                                   o7

 

There’s this day I’m drawn to. A Saturday which is in my agenda has and will always be A Baekhyun Saturday.

This time however, I’m not so confident that my day could get any better. Sehun wants to go to this store because Sehun has noticed how unequipped I am with myself. Just now he wants to take it upon himself to question my unbalanced mental state only because I nearly panicked when he caught me the last time.

Only, never do I want him to take it upon himself, ever.

I don’t want him in my business and he has no right to start speaking over a matter dear to me. I just hate this guy.

He’s just as tall as me and for us to see eye to eye is still a deliberate fail. Everything Oh Sehun is, I’m not.

He’s got a high class position for a stable job that to his credit managed to get with own educated background. Sehun is only just one year younger than me so, to be twenty three and work in the Gangnam district where pay can exceed standard charts –I hate him even more. He’s filthy stinking wealthy and has decided to live on his own to somehow be attuned with this solo money maker meditation he so rightfully developed from his father.

A year he took leave of home, three months it took to find work while doing part times and just nine months it’s been since he’s worked at what he calls the ideal sanctuary.

His mother works at a hospital helping sick people and I rather admire her more than her son and ex-husband put together. Right, his parents are divorced so there’s no telling where he stays perfect. Sehun’s basically a mama’s boy but he’s daddy’s little devil –those righteous good looks are just a façade.

Really, I only know this because he talks to me without permission. And, why we decided to room together wasn’t necessarily on one accord. My rich father knows his rich father –and rather than just get me a job and work under the company, I turned everything down, including the money, just so I could live my own life.

Thus leading to the fact I’m supposed to be in this solo money maker year break with Sehun, though I can’t say I’m following the rules.

The deal –the rat’s deal was to agree to the plan and by doing so, my expenses concerning the apartment and bills we’re in would be covered. I’m not allowed to take money from Sehun and Sehun isn’t allowed to take money from me. Fine by me, we’re not friends and I avoid him by many means so he doesn’t place my business in my father’s ear.

So far all of my jobs have been minimum wage half of the time. I’m simply saving up to buy a car. I’m not going to be riding a skateboard all my life.

“I just want a drink, recommend one and we can go.” Sehun blends the naturally sheen strands of his front bang towards the back of his layered hair and looks over his shoulder with unjustly eyes. They’re disgustingly handsome –those eye of his, and he’s smirking in fact.

I can’t speak up due to the fact I can’t show any relation I have to this place and prove my point so he can go on with his life.

But it’s hard. I hesitate when he enters in ahead of me and I can’t get a clear look inside before I sweep my tongue across my lips and conserve all of my doubts. I really shouldn’t have been caught staring through the store door that time.

 

“Welcome,”

What I hear becomes a trigger. I can’t look in that direction because I know that voice. I begin to shake and my eyes widen the moment I realize –I was never prepared to enter into this place. I feel as though I’m bound to look down, that that’s all I’m allowed to do for that matter.

“Yeah,” Sehun most likely waved. He then loses interest and boasts, “Let’s see –my face is too pretty to have anything carbonated. How about an aloe drink? Milk even? Come on, Yeol –assist the unassisted!” I jerk my head up once I end up by Sehun’s side completely staggered.

Please log in to read the full chapter