12 ' ribaek's law

[☼] RiBaek's Law ⇝ Evanescent Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chanyeol #5                                                                                              

             oo12  

To considerably believe that I could walk out of here without them finding something wrong with me was a stretch. Even I knew that. I didn’t feel pressured until the doctor left out after relaying my medical record in person.

I was relatively healthy –just needed to eat and sleep. That would become initially a concerted effort.

Since then, I had just gotten dressed, given my body a refreshing stretch to care for my long arms and legs and attempted to walk out the room assigned to me when another person responsible for me momentarily approached and gave a smile.

“Hello, Park Chanyeol. On your way already?” I’m greeted with a pleasant head bow and immediately step on back to let the man in the room. I send a small bow on the other hand I cautiously wipe my sudden sweaty palms at the back of my jeans.

“Do you mind if I have a moment of your time?” Clearly there’s glint of a narrowing exchange before I swallow back any objection. It’s another doctor coming to talk with me.

I’ve never really had much hospital visits despite my clumsy skateboarding. And it’s never led to anything externally being wrong with me. However, just after finding out I fainted –after what’s sending me to become so ill I’m already aware. Though, I haven’t a doubt they’ve perhaps found something else.

“Do you normally ask that question just so you can say, ‘I really suggest you listen. What I have to say is important.’ after I say no thanks?” I would like to get this over with. Even if they’ve given me everything I need to reenergize. I still have this huge fatigue mentally.

I’m even dreaming horrible dreams. I mean I tried to sleep four times and every time I get drifted into a comfortable state, I’m flashed into a scene where my hands are covered in blood. It’s his blood –there I’m staring down at his body. Then everything changes the scene again and I’m looking at him safe and sound sharing his time, healthy and back to his usual self; until his treacherously damaged body starts to haunt what was supposedly the him that finally recovered.

May I add that it’s despising me? Which is why he won’t talk the minutes his eyes find mine.

Their eyes, both venomously damning me for ever having met him and I somehow don’t know if I’m dreaming any more.

“Well,” My ears are ringing as I’m given a response.

“What I have here deserves consultation and serious advisory. I want to make sure you know that this could happen again, Chanyeol. You’re starting to reveal symptoms of a very rare case I’m suspecting to be TKS and it’s not hard to diagnose once treated right away.”

I’m uncertain if this is a doctor anymore. Normally psychiatrists tell you you’re mental and I bite my lower lip to scoff out nervously.

And that’s when I start sweating and blink out to try and remember why I even got here. “I go from fainting due to lack of eating and a bad diet and now you tell me I have something going on in my brain?”

It’s seems the man quietly placing the clipboard behind his back with a decent and forthright nod can explain even further–“That is true, but during your night stay –you experienced a few episodes. On your way in and while we got you settled in; there were signs of sweating copiously, trembling hands, voice, feet –you continued to do this only until we sedated you. Then there were countless times of utterances concerning a certain name; this followed with very emotional uproars that left you sleeping all until the late afternoon when you began to show signs of conventional behavior. You’ve been lacking nutrients and they have given you what’s needed however, there’s more to the story, Chanyeol.”

This is really not a joke. He’s looking straight at me –revealing to me I’m actually on the verge of becoming insane?

“You may think it’s just a nightmare but I can help you determine whether that’s true or not. I can’t help treat what it is that’s giving so much distress. I’m here to assist you with the terms.”

“Assist?”

Please log in to read the full chapter