11 ' ribaek's law

[☼] RiBaek's Law ⇝ Evanescent Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

#Unsurfaced Memory: Care Not Until Worry                                                                                                      oo11   

    

 

“So you want to run a video by the park?” He’s stood over me just now, creating a prominent cuddle cushion out of my mere five-seven body frame. I’m here without a complaint though. It’s nice when he hugs me, and it’s nice to finally not blush over it.

I won’t be able to imagine him trying to kiss me again –surely he’ll try. On the other hand, Chanyeol will start to feel my hair brushing under his chin as I have means to turn my head and look up at him with a silly smile.

“This time, a standard on children… Like what’s to be on their minds? See – discipline and poise are the key elements of today’s golden child so that’s who we’ll look for.” I aim my goals for today with a determined narrow my eyes. We’ve just met up as I now see him on my days off.

I now figure I want to be released and he’s not even trying to let me go when I nudge and extend a foot forward for leverage. As a result of having his long caging arms around me from behind it’s got to be amusing. How I must struggle to be free.

I even start grunting out due to persistency, “Yeol… let go!” I groan.

Chanyeol purposely misheard, “Let’s go? Okay.” Now by the crutch, his longer legs waddle us forward and I lull my eyes irritably.

“Off.” I say sharing a small dab at his stomach with my elbow once the opening is available. It’s a harmless hit but Chanyeol will do nothing more and overreact.

I’ve learned not to pay him mind. He’s like a big baby –show him attention and the world is his. Let him stay sour and of course the candy he deems to describe me as –will still get him to cooperate in the long run.

I have shed him a deeply aggravated slap to add to his sulking fixture –“I hate when you do that. I’m not good at puppetry.” I have not even a five minute break before Chanyeol comes to tower over me again from behind. I would have to ignore that look in his eyes when he smiles shamelessly. It says –I’m never going to stop, Baekhyun.

Please log in to read the full chapter