The Surprise Effect

The Big Crush Theory. 2Jae edition!

Life is curios, isn’t it? Or better say, the way it works is curios. He can’t recall laying his eyes on any woman besides his mother. Women have always been an unknown and not interesting topic for him, like it happens too with that feeling people calls love. But tonight his idea about the opposite might have changed a little: do all women have eyes so brown and sweet? Do all women have a skin which looks so soft and warm? Do all women have pink lips which look so kissable? Do all women have such a small but attractive body? Do all women have a sweet voice and a charming laugh? Are all women so nice, cute and interesting? Do all women’s cheek blush that much?... Or is it just Suzy?

Youngjae smiles softly as the small girl’s cheeks are stained with a strong red color while she writes her phone number on his cellphone. It was about an hour since the two of them came back inside the house and found a little place to talk near the stairs. Although the music has been playing loudly since he set a foot inside, he has to confess it wasn’t that bad at all. Because thanks to the loud music Suzy had to approached him and talk into his ear, to let him know what she wanted to say; and being the smart boy he is, Youngjae slyly had feel her sweet fragrance all this pass 60 minutes and he has to say… do all women smell this good?

-There you gave, Youngjae.- Suzy's soft voice calls his attention, coming back to  reality as he takes his phone from her hands; grazing her soft skin in the process.

-Thank you.- is all what the brown haired boy says with a smile, seeing her blushing a bit more as he slid the phone back to his pocket.

-Y-you can text me whenever you want.- she comments, and the boy can’t miss her slightly nervous tone.

So he leans against the comfortable wall behind his back, looking straight into those dark orbs. -Even in those nights when I can’t sleep?- he wonders, raising a doubtful but amused eyebrow.

And Suzy chuckles cutely. –Of course you can, you have my word.- she answers with sweet confidence.

-Okay, I hope you answer me when I text you.- Youngjae tells her amused, curving his lips in a soft smirk.

-Well, I hope you text me in first place…- Suzy says somewhat shy, giving him a cute smirk.

Suddenly someone pushes her accidentally, causing the small girl to stumble forward; so close to the boy in front of her that she  can even feel Youngjae’s kind hands grabbing her waist because of the sudden act. Suzy feels her face burning in embarrassment: one because she feels stupid and two because she want kiss this cute boy she just met… but won’t that be a little bit rushed? “Oh, who cares? His lips are just too tempting to not kiss him now” she thinks, ignoring all her good principles just for this time.

She slowly leans closer to the brown haired boy, feeling his hands trembling slightly on her waist. “How cute” she thinks, her shining eager eyes looking just those pink lips as Youngjae purse them in such a tantalizing way; making her just want to kiss him right now… but in the second she was about to close the gap between their mouths, there’s a cold sticky liquid running down his back as if someone had thrown a glass of something over her.

-S-Suzy? Are you okay?- Youngjae’s confuse and slightly worry voice fill her ears, looking up at those eyes as she surely is doing a rare face because this feels just so cold and disgusting.

-I-I think someone throw its drink on me.- she answers in a soft tone, trying to hide how mad she is right now.

-O-oh… do you want my hoodie?- the boy offers undoing quickly the zipper, but before he could take it off she cracked a rare smile to him; like if she didn’t mean it to smile.

-N-no, its okay. I’m gonna clean in the bathroom. I’ll be right back.- the girl says in what sound a fake sweet voice, walking away before he could tell anything.

Youngjae just sighs deeply as he watches her gone, leaning his head against the wall before his eyes close for a moment. Was Suzy trying to kiss him? Or it was his idea? He has seen that scene in a few dramas when his mom begged him to watch them with her, so that’s the only reference he has to think that Suzy actually wanted to kiss him. Besides, they were just too close for not being talking; and she was staring at his mouth the whole time. Logic, if there’s any logic in these kind of things, dictates that she wanted to kiss him… but did that really just happened to him?

He couldn’t answer that question to himself, he couldn’t keep thinking about it as someone’s hand press against his eyes to remain them close and that someone quickly drags him into some near room; closing the door and blocking it in just a second. That someone releases him then, pinning him against a wall as his eyes just can see darkness now; but he can feel a taller, strong and big body in front of him that strangely feels familiar. So he chuckles nervously.

-Yugyeom… what are you doing?- he asks carefully because he knows this is not his best friend’s body, searching with his hand his friend’s shoulders as he tries to push him away but Yugyeom doesn’t move an inch.

-Y-Yugie, stop it. I-is not funny.- the small boy says in a serious tone, although he sound clearly uneasy as big hands grab tightly his hip.

Youngjae breathes deeply at that, and suddenly an unknown scent fills his lungs startling him a little. –Y-Yugyeom … d-did you change your cologne?- he wonders, biting his bottom lip as he feels that someone’s lips against his neck; moving slowly to right and left on his skin, clearly saying ‘no’.

Youngjae’s eyes open wide in confusion and fear, because it doesn’t matter if he can’t see who this person is; clearly is a boy. That cologne is strong but nice, that body is big and firm and those shoulders under his touch are too defined to be a woman. He can’t feel curves in that body pressing against him, he can’t feel s touching his chest, he can’t feel lipstick in those lips brushing his neck. But who can be doing this? If is not Yugyeom making a joke, then who?

-W-who are you?- Youngjae asks in a slightly shaking voice, trying not to sound nervous or afraid.

But that someone doesn’t answer him. He just smirks against the skin of his neck, as the brown haired boy can feel those big but soft hands moving up in his back under his t-shirt; making him tremble at the sudden act which strangely feels pretty nice. Fingers start to slowly move over his warm skin, writing a message on his back as Youngjae frowns trying to understand what this person wants to say.

“You… don’t… have… to… know”

-W-why…?- the boy asks confused, feeling a shiver running down his spine as those lips finally kiss his neck. So slow and soft.

“Because… this… is… my… fantasy… that’s… all… you… have… to… know”

-T-that’s why you don’t t-talk?- Youngjae wonders, trembling even more as those lips move up to his jawline; feeling him nodding.

-But… I-I want to know who you are.- Youngjae whispers just a bit embarrassed, feeling him kissing his already burning cheek.

“If… you… want… to… know… you… will… have… to… think”

He writes softly on his skin, smirking against his cheek before his lips quickly find their way to the small boy’s full ones; kissing him slowly as Youngjae fights against it, although he soon surrenders at such intense and nice caress. This is his first kiss, Youngjae really doesn’t know what to do nor how to do it, but this boy’s lips are moving so slow and gentle with his own; as if he knows this was his very first kiss. And Youngjae doesn’t know why, but he feels something warm wrapping inside his chest as his heartbeats increase dangerously fast like he never felt before. All just for this kiss… just for this moment… just for this boy he doesn't even know, and probably he will never know.

Youngjae’s hands shyly leave the boy’s strong shoulders, moving slowly around his neck as he pulls him closer, feeling his firm and big body pressing more against his in such way that Youngjae can’t believe he is enjoying this so much. He likes the way this boy kiss him, he likes how their bodies fit perfectly, he likes how those big hands gently caress his back, he likes his manly scent and he likes what this boy causes on him. 

His lips feel just amazing, sweeter than ice-cream. And he’s so kind, he kisses him slow, testing every single part of his mouth; enjoying every short second of this magic moment. His tongue moves so carefully between his lips, playing with his own, sending tiny waves of pleasant sensations across his trembling body; making him feel just like Youngjae never felt before. Why does this feel so good? And why is this boy so gentle and sweet with him? Is this his only fantasy… or is he planning something more?

Youngjae’s red cheeks burn even more in embarrassment as his small anatomy suddenly feels hot inside; but luckily or unluckily, the oxygen in his lungs is running out, forcing him to break the sweet bond between their mouths. He can feel his lips swollen as he breathes heavily, catching some air in his burning lungs but he can feel clearly how those lips moves down to his neck, kissing him there as the other boy’s hands get down and down on his back, traveling to his waist and the sensible skin there.

-Mmm!- Youngjae bits his bottom lip as suddenly that warm mouth hard the fragile skin of his neck; giving it then a sweet, gentle to calm the slight pain.

Those lips move slowly up to his cheek, kissing it countless times in such loving way Youngjae ever felt while one of those big hands travel up to his back again, writing softly a few words on his skin, making him tremble one more time.

“I… have… to… go… now… But… I… will… never… forget… you… Youngjae”

-C-can you tell me who you are? Please…- the short boy mumbles embarrassed, tugging the soft fabric of the shirt under his hands.

But the boy slowly shakes his head against his cheek, leaving one last kiss on his burning skin before sealing his goodbye with a sweet peck in his full, swollen lips. Just then Youngjae feels those hands moving away from his back, he feels that body far away from his, and he feels him leaving. There’s pain filling his heart in that instant, and the smart boy doesn’t know why. The only thing he knows, or better say he feels, is that he doesn’t want to let him go.

Youngjae quickly reaches out in the darkness, luckily grabbing his arm as he pulls him back. -Wait! Please, t-tell me… I-I will never forget you either. So please, t-tell me who you are.- he asks shy and nervous, hearing some begging tone in his shaking voice.

He feels so clearly how his arm tenses, like if he was clenching his fist; and for a fraction of a second Youngjae was scared… but when those gentle, sweet lips are kissing him again; there’s just a nice sensation spreading all over his body and nothing else matter right now. Youngjae can’t help but smile shyly into the kiss, wrapping his arms around his neck as those soft hands comes back to touch his back.

“You… will… be… better… if… you… don’t… know”

-W-why…?- Youngjae mumbles, feeling those sweet lips nibbling his bottom one.

“Because… You… will… hate… me”

-B-But…- he wanted to object, but a finger pressing kindly against his mouth shushes him.

-Shhh…- is all what the boy whispers, and that’s all what he said that night.

Not a single word or sound scape from Youngjae's mouth after that action. Not even when the boy moved away, not even when he heard his steps getting distant, not even when his heart was hurting again without an apparent reason. But when the coldness of the night dug deep in his body because he doesn’t have his warm, was just then when the brown haired boy felt lonely.

-Please… I just want to know your name…- Youngjae whispers, looking somewhere in the deep darkness like if he was just right in front of him.

The sound of steps walking away stopped after his words, and the only sound Youngjae could hear is his own breathing and his heartbeats echoing loudly in his ears. There was a bit of hope inside his chest when he didn’t keep walking, he even thought that the boy was going to say who he was. But suddenly the door flies open, and he quickly runs out the room. Yet although the place is completely dark and outside is dark as well, Youngjae could see a glimpse onyx long hair being softly tousled by the night’s wind.

The small boy approaches the door as fast as his dizzy mind let him, hopping to be able to get out in time to see him but in the moment he gets out the room, there’s just the dark hall way which leads him to the rest of the house where he could see people still partying; breaking his tiny, fragile hope like if it was just a light piece of silk paper. A heavy, disappointing sigh escapes his swollen lips; feeling somewhat angry and strangely sad.

-Oh! There you are, Youngie!- a familiar voice exclaims close to him, and he was able to recognize who it was when Yugyeom was right in front of his eyes. -Ready to go home?- his tall friend asks, smiling nice and cool as usual.

Another deep sigh leaves Youngjae’s pink lips, before a soft and dejected tone rang in his words. –I’m so ready to go home…-

-´Kay! I have so many things to tell you!- Yugyeom comments excited, hugging his shoulders and quickly dragging him through that corridor as he starts his story.

But inside of Youngjae’s mind and heart are so many things, so many feelings right now that he just can’t concentrate on his friend’s tale. His eyes are just looking down at the floor as he slowly nods like if he was hearing any word but deep inside he’s bombarding himself with questions that he couldn’t have thought in any dimension, universe, galaxy or planet. But now he is, he is thinking in the unthinkable, in the impossible, in the unreasonable. And it’s all thanks to one boy who he doesn’t even know.

But if only Youngjae have not been so deep in thought, if only his eyes could’ve been looking up; he could have met a pair of brown dark eyes which looked at him all the time since Yugyeom appeared in front of him. Youngjae could have seen that same gaze his has in his eyes reflected in those orbs, maybe even sadder and hurtful.

And maybe, just maybe… if Youngjae could have looked up and found those eyes, he could have known who he was that night.


Guys~ This is my fav chapter so far! What do you think about it?~

As always, thanks for commenting, subscribing and up voting! You guys are great! ^^