The Wedding Bells Reflection

The Big Crush Theory. 2Jae edition!

Sunlight flashes brightly across the summer sky along with the singing birds flying freely along the vast blue ocean high above. Sunlight flashes brightly through the clear, blue sky of a summer afternoon; kindly sneaking between the green leafs of big, tall trees. Sunlight flashes nicely in every single little place of a quiet forest, illuminating the white wooden open-chapel in the middle of a grass path were a nervous groom and a happy priest are standing impatient. A black piano is set just beside the chapel, where an amused black haired boy watches in delight how nervous his father is. And white chairs are resting at both sides of the green road, with anxious people waiting for the ceremony to finally start… The nice summer breeze blows kindly, filling peoples’ lungs with peace and the sweet scent of the petals of red roses spread around the place.

A soft sighs left a pair of full lips as brown eyes move away from the window and all the waiting guests, placing themselves in the not so far way mirror behind himself. A small hand accommodates the uncomfortable grey topknot, as dark eyebrows frown in confusion at the image the mirror shows.

-Why did mom want me to wear a white suit?- Youngjae wonders not really understanding his mother’s logic. -Isn’t supposed that only the bride should wear white in her wedding?- he asks still not getting it, and still hating how white looks on him.        

But before the brown haired boy could think in some way of staining the suit and use the ‘emergency’ one a knock on the door calls his attention. -Baby! Are you ready?- his mother’s voice comes through the wood, and Youngjae rolls his eyes because he should be the one asking such thing.

After all, the wedding has 45 minutes of delay because the bride had forgotten her dress at home and had to go back all the way to the city to pick it up.

-Yes mom, I’m ready.- Youngjae chuckles at the irony of his mother’s question… but when his mother walks pass the door with her not so short ivory dress Youngjae could only stare at her.

-How do I look?- she asks, grabbing with both hands her bouquet of flowers and smiling wide with her pink lips.

And Youngjae just smiles warmly at her, remembering those old photos of his parents’ wedding so long ago: the only thing which had change is the dress, his mother is still as beautiful as years before… and he can totally understand why Sejoon fall in love with her, just like his father.

-Beautiful.- he answers honestly, watching how his mother smiles sweetly at him as her eyes slowly start to fill with tears.

-Oh, baby…- she mumbles as she walks closer to him, cupping one of his cheeks with her soft and warm hand. –I’m so happy that you accepted this marriage… But I want you to know that I still love your father, I’ll always love him even if he is not here with us.- she tells, and Youngjae can hear how happy and sincere she is.

So Youngjae smiles, carefully wiping one rebel tear from his mother’s cheek. –Mom, I know.- he says without doubting his mother’s words are true, that his mother’s feelings are true. –If you are happy and I’m happy then dad is happy too… that’s all it matters to him.- he whispers, like if it was their little secret which nobody have the right to know.

And his mother smiles, with her sweet and lovely smile his father loves so much; as her eyes fills with more tears which roll down her cheeks in pure happiness. Her long and warm arms wrap around him, hugging him tight as Youngjae can hear her quiet whimpers. –I love you, baby.- she mumbles in his ear, so full of affection and joy.

-I love you too, mom.- Youngjae whispers, caressing her long and wavy hair as he hugs her tight. –But you have to stop crying or your make up will be ruined and the guests won’t wait much longer.- he comments amused as he pulls her away, wiping away the rest of the tears on his mother’s soft cheeks.

 -Oh, yes! Sorry, sorry!- she says as amused as him, erasing her tears carefully. –It’s waterproof make up anyways.- she jokes, stopping the crying and taking a minute to watch him. –Baby, you are so handsome… Soon you will be the one marring a beautiful bride.- she comments, already imagining her son’s wedding.

But Youngjae's cheeks burn slightly at his mother words, knowing that someday he has to tell the truth to her… and he is not quite sure of how–Why are you blushing, baby? Is there already someone special?- and Youngjae's face heats up a bit more when she asks about it so straightforwardly.

-Ummm… mom… I don’t know how to say it.- the boy mumbles nervous, looking into his mother’s warm eyes ashamedly.

-So there is someone!- she exclaims excited, holding the bouquet of flowers above her chest. -Tell me about it! How is she?- she wonders with honest curiosity, and the brown haired boy can see her eyes shining brightly.

And Youngjae can’t help but feel even more nervous. His hands shake, his face burns, his eyes blink quickly and his throat is suddenly dry… How will his mother react if he tells the truth? Will she be upset? Will she scream at him? Will she be disappointed? Will she cry?... Will she hate him? He doesn’t want to ruin this important day for his mother but he knows his mother won’t walk out the room without an answer for her curios interrogative… But he also knows his mother has a warm and sweet heart, and that she will love him no matter what.

But still, how do you say to your mom you are in love with your future step brother?

-Ummm…- Youngjae hums nervously, feeling the tension pooling in his heart under the anxious gaze of his mother.–Is not a girl.- he mumbles carefully, observing in detail his mother’s reaction.

But there’s still that curios and warm spark in his mother’s eyes, that suddenly mix with excitement for some unknown reason when he mumble those last simple but meaningful words. There’s a tickle of hope in Youngjae's heart because of that shine in those deep, feminine eyes; and taking one heavy breath he gets the courage to finally say the so secretly kept truth. –Is not a girl… is Jaebum.-

The pink and plump lips of his mother open wide in one surprised but joyful smile, that makes Youngjae feel a bit relived. -Oh, finally baby! That’s great!- but her words make Youngjae feel even more confused and curios than calm.

-Wait, what do you mean with ‘finally’?- he wonder as his eyebrows frown, hearing how his mother chuckles when she caress his cheek one more time. “Maybe Sejoon said something?” he thinks, watching confused at his mother’s sweet eyes.

-I don’t know why, but I’ve always had the feeling that there was something going on between you and Jaebum.-she confesses with a mischievous smirk. –You never talked to each other, but still you always looked at each other with that gaze it told more than words. You’ve always said acid comments to each other but still you two had always have that accomplice smirk. You’ve always be so unwilling to be with Jaebum since he came to our house but still you’ve always had that special spark on your eyes I’ve never saw before when you two fought over the PS that you don’t even like.- she tells sounding so serious yet warm that Youngjae could only blush.

“Did I… fall in love with him before this year and I’ve realize it just now?” he wonders as his heart beats hurriedly, thinking that if its possible that he had fall in love with the black haired boy in those years when Jaebum used to bully him. “Now that I think about, he had never done to me the despicable things real bullies do. He has just mock me and did a few pranks but… Jaebum had never punched me; Jaebum had never hurt me.”

-And then when you two started to go to school together I just knew it.- his mother’s sweet voice brings him out from his thought and memories, making his blushed face burn even more in embarrassment.

-Well… so… you are not mad?- Youngjae wonders somewhat fearful, watching how his mother rolls her eyes as she chuckles one more time.

-What are you asking, baby? Of course I’m not mad! I want to see my cute baby happy and if Jaebum makes you happy, then why should I be mad?- she asks unbelieving, caressing lovingly one of his burning cheeks. –Besides, Jaebum is such a handsome and sweet boy; I’m sure he will take care of you the best.- she comments with a wide happy, smile; giving him one playful wink.

-M-mom…- and Youngjae mumbles slightly ashamed, turning his embarrasses eyes away as his mother laugh softly.

-Okay baby, let’s stop with the chat for now.- she says then still with her sweet smile before walking to the door and down the stairs of the beautiful old mansion. -Hurry, baby! Our boyfriends are waiting!- and she jokes from downstairs, making her son shiver in shyness.

-Moooom!- Youngjae whines cutely as he follows his mother’s steps, hearing her giggling when he finally reaches the front door where she is waiting for him. –Don’t say he is my boyfriend, it’s so… embarrassing.- he pleads with an adorable pout, making his mother smile.

-Okay, baby, I’m sorry.- she says sweetly as she locks her slim arm with his son’s. -Ready?- she wonders, sounding somewhat nervous in Youngjae's ears.

And the smart boy smiles, nodding without saying a single word before finally opening the crystal door in front of them. The sweet and unique scent of roses welcome them instantly once they step out the house, just like the sound of guests standing softly from the chairs mixes with the first chords of a lovely symphony coming from those long and warm fingers Youngjae know so well.

-Those wedding bells are ringing up upon that hill

And I don’t wanna swallow such a bitter pill

You keep on moving, but I stay still

But I always loved you and I always will…

Soft words are sing with such a sweet tone, echoing nicely round the forest when he and his mother slow and calmly walk through the green path to the chapel… and a pair of shining brown eyes couldn’t help but meet with warm ones in the distant.

-Days of no sleeping

Caked in mud

All kinds of poison in my blood

I lost the only thing I ever loved…-

And two same joyful smiles curve at the same time, so harmoniously at the same time in a pair of plump and pouty lips.

-I heard them ringing and processioning by

Umbrellas in the clear blue sky

I saw you swimming in that sea of white…-

A playful wink flies from the piano, making soft cheeks to stain so sweetly in the brightest carmine tone those brown eyes had ever seen.

-And wedding bells ringing up upon that hill

And I don’t wanna swallow such a bitter pill

You keep on moving, baby, I stay still

I always loved you and I always will… 

The beautiful sound of the piano gets softly stronger, just like the heartbeat of two happy hearts increase incredibly fast when eyes meet once again in the distant when that last phase was sang, filling them inside with the warm sensation of feeling the same.

-I loved you and I see it still

I always loved you and I always will

Singing,

If everything that went before didn’t matter, so

I always loved you and I always will.-

The last lovely notes of the song hang in the air when the brown haired boy and his mother finally reach the altar where a nervous groom sighs with a smile on his face at the beautiful bride he is going to merry in a few minutes. Their moment was short, though; because soon the old voice of the priest is reciting the beginning of a long ceremony.

But the raspy words of the priest never reached Youngjae's ears, because all what he could heard is the mellow and warm voice of a certain bully of his whispering sweet words with hidden intentions.

-I can’t wait until tonight, baby.-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Months of preparation had flown away in a few hours. The anxious waiting and all the problems disappeared after the ‘I pronounce you husband and wife’ mixing with the energetic clap of people and the melodious sing of the birds. And all the boredom of the ceremony in the forest soon was replace with the joy of the party in the beautiful and luxurious mansion Sejoon had rented for the marriage party. And finally, after hours of craziness, loud music and drunk guests who wanted to dance with him, Youngjae is just a few steps away from his comfy bed which waits for him to sleep in it until tomorrow night. 

-Bye, dad and noona! Have a great honeymoon!- Jaebum wishes to their parents in the distant cab, and Youngjae by his side could only wave at the couple with a tired smile on his face.

They say something Youngjae really doesn't really hear because he is too tired to even pay attention to his mother instructions to take care of the house, because he knows that was probably what she said; and Sejoon probably said something like ‘don’t burn the house down’… Anyhow, the short boy just nods and sees them closing the door of the cab before the car start to move away; and he doesn't waste any more second: he turns around and quickly enteres the house being welcome by the quite sound of silent in his home.

-Oh home, sweet home…- Youngjae mumbles relived, wanting to run up the stairs and jump into his bed right now… but he is just too tired to even move a foot.

-Oh baby, sweet baby.- but there are strong arms wrapping kindly around his waist and a husky voice whispering sensual in his ear.

So the little boy sighs and pouts, leading his head against his step brother’s shoulders. –Jerkbum, I’m tired…- he whines cutely, hoping to go to bed and maybe cuddle with the older boy.

But Jaebum chuckles then, gently turning him around. –I was just joking, baby. I know you are tired.- he says slightly amused, making the boy sigh one more time relived.

-So funny…- Youngjae yawns as he turns around. –Well, then good night… or good morning, I don’t know.- he mumbles tiredly as he slowly walks a few steps up in the stairs.

But there’s a warm hand holding tightly his small one, forcing him to stop and turn around to look with pluffy, little brown eyes at those shining ones. He waits in silence for words he thinks the black haired boy want to say to him, but second pass and nothing come from those plump lips. –Jaebum, what is it? I’m really sleepy.- so he asks in a whining, cute tone; wondering why is his step brother holding him back in the middle of the stairs.

But the black haired boy doesn’t answers him anything; he just kneels in front of him squeezing his little hand even more tightly. -What are you doing…?- Youngjae wonders confused, feeling how his heart skeps a strong beat.

-Jaebum… w-what are you doing?- Youngjae asks again, this time with a nervous shaken tone in his soft voice when he sees how the taller boy takes a small box out of his pocket.

-Youngjae, I know this is sudden and unexpected and probably crazy but… would you marry me?- Jaebum says as nervous as Youngjae, but still so honest and sure.

-What?...- Youngjae whispers, feeling how his face heats up immediately and his heart pounds loudly in his hears.   

-Marry me.-Jaebum says again so sincere and determinate, still with that nervous twinkle in his voice.

And Youngjae could just swallow hard and shiver at how serious the older boy’s is. –But Jaebum… we can’t… we are brothers…- he mumbles shocked and nervous, unbelieving what is happening.

-No, we are not! I don’t care if my dad married your mom! You are not my brother, you will never be my brother! Screw the law, screw the people, screw society! You are the boy I love and I want to marry you… maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow or the next year or in five years… but someday.- Jaebum tells as his voice slowly calms down, pleading with his eyes and heart to be accepted. –Take this ring as a promise that we will marry someday… that we will be together forever.- he asks softly, taking the silver ring out its box and looking right into those brown orbs.

There are a couple of silent seconds around them, during which the black haired boy felt his lungs burning for the lack of oxygen as he stopped breathing when nothing came out from those full lips… but then the brown haired boy sighs as a smirks curves in his mouth; making Jaebum breathe again.

–I’ll take this ring just because it looks quite expensive and it will be such a waste of money not to and because I see you are already wearing yours.- Youngjae comments in a soft voice, calmly putting the ring on his heart finger before gently pulling his step brother up.

Brown, anxious orbs meet with shining ones when Jaebum finally stands straight in front of the little boy… and Youngjae couldn’t do other thing than smile wide. –But you have to know I made that promise in the moment I said I love you, Jerkbum.- he confesses somewhat shy, feeling how his face blush brightly yet again.

Long arms wraps around him, pulling him into a tight and warm embrace as their lips meets in a low, sweet kiss which makes Youngjae's heart melt because of how warm Jaebum is with him. –You scared me, baby boy… don’t do that again.- Jaebum whispers against his lips, making his heart beat happily fast.

So Youngjae smiles, wrapping his soft arms around Jaebum's neck. –I love you, Jaebumie.- he says, in the sweetest and honest tone Jaebum have ever heard in his life.   

There aren't many things Jaebum could do than to smile back at his beautiful little boy and kissing him one more time with all the love and need he has for Youngjae. Kindly he holds him tight, making the short boy wrap his well-shape legs around his waist. Carefully Jaebum walks up the last steps of the stairs, following the path to his room before kindly closing the door at his back letting the soft noise mix with the silence of the house and with his last words which still hang up in the air...

…Words that permanently will fill the air around them just like the love they have for each other will fill their pounding hearts every single day, every single moment of their life together.

-I love you too, Youngjae. I’ve always loved you and I always will.-


*cries forever and ever* GUYS IS DONE! I JUST ;____________________; Aren't they just so cute? I'm so sad to end this, but well, we all knew it was going to happen sooner or later. I hope you enjoyed last chapter :')

Thanks for reading this, guys! Thanks for choosing my cheesy and not well written fic to read, thanks for showing it love on comments even if I'm lame and couldn't answer them all. Thanks for subscribing and up voting because you didn't want to miss an update. Really, thank you all so much~ ^^

So finals are coming up and I won't have much time to write, I really want to write a fresh 2Jae story but I don't have time >.< I'm working on a oneshot tho, yet I don't know when will it be done... Maybe after finals if my brain isn't too fried so please wait for it!

Also if you want to chat with me or just be friendly or talk about how perfect and amazing Youngjae is (and how you love-hate Jaebum like I do *wink wink*) you can follow me on twitter @Caro821 ^^

Anyways, this is done and it's beautiful and now I'm out~

PS: the song is an unofficial Coldplay song Chris Martin sang once at a bar I guess? I can't recall exactly where it was but I love it and it's called Wedding Bells, you can look it up on Youtu and love it too!

See you next time!