The Longing Emanation

The Big Crush Theory. 2Jae edition!

Days had flew away a little bit to slow in Youngjae’s opinion: the bright Sun seemed to never get tired of being shining high up in the blue sky all these past five days; just like the Moon’s soft lights broke through the quite darkness of those long nights and illuminated the slightly off brown eyes of Youngjae. The Earth seemed to decelerate it’s steady spinning on the days he was out his house and too far away from the warm hug of a certain bully of his; which only made him spend endless hours remembering that touch against his skin when the nice sun lights of the morning caressed his face, remembering that gaze when he couldn’t sleep at night and his eyes placed on the bright stars high above on the dark sky, remembering that scent when the gentle summer breeze brought with it the sweet smell of vanilla flowers around the beautiful field.

Geez, being back at home had never feel so good before.

-But… where’s everybody?- Youngjae wonders with a cute pout when he finally passes through the door of his home, hearing the mute silence of an empty house receiving him.

A tired sighs coming out those pink lips mixes with the heavy steps of the brunette boy’s feet dragging himself to the quiet living room, finding the first instants of the sunset secretly filtering through the small slits of the closed wooden windows, making him feel a little bit alone having only silence and sun light welcoming him and not a certain pair of strong, warm arms wrapping around his waist and a certain pair of sweet lips kissing him slowly and letting him feel how much a certain someone had missed him.

Geez, love is making him so cheesy.

-Anyways…- Youngjae mumbles to himself slightly frustrated with his anxious heart, letting his feet drag him to the kitchen to get some juice after the tiresome, never-ending road.

His lazy hand switches on the lights of the small place, getting directly to the fridge where his mom had left lemonade ready from him to drink. A smile can’t help but form on his lips as he takes the full glass jar and pours some of the delicious yellow liquid on a glass; feeling the sweet taste of lemon and sugar slowly going down his throat. Youngjae’s dull eyes turn softly to his left, placing themselves on the glass window of the kitchen, watching calmly how the sun hides once again behind the horizon… suddenly feeling somewhat sad.

But the annoying sound of his cellphone ringing calls his attention then, feeling pretty bothered when he finishes reading the text message his mother send him. –Baby! I’m so sorry I didn’t text you earlier but Sejoon and I have so much work >.< I don’t remember exactly the hour you will coming home but Jaebum said he can pick you up from Dowoon’s house so don’t take a cab and just wait for your brother, okay? Kisses! ^^-

-But I saw his car outside.- Youngjae mumbles confuse, wondering where Jaebum could be if he is not in the house and didn’t go out on his car as well.

But before he could start thinking in impossible possibilities the soft, distant sound of keys reaches his ears; and like an impulse of his nervous system the brunette boy quickly takes a few steps towards the living room, stopping quickly when the voice of his step brother mixes with the annoying high pitch tone of a girl talking way too laud.

-Jaebum! Wait!- she exclaims, so irritating, and giving for the sound of metal hitting against metal Youngjae can suppose she is tugging the older boy’s arm.

-Nayeon, I’m going late for something important; so can you disappear?- Jaebum asks tired but clearly displease, making Youngjae’s heart skip a beat just by talking.

-What can be more important than me?- the girl wonders with such a disgusting egocentric tone, making Youngjae clench his fists unconsciously.

The noise of the door being finally open and soft steps coming into the house floats in the air for a few seconds, as Youngjae can see from where he is the nasty girl standing in front of Jaebum with the most y expression the smart boy have ever seen in a girl.

-Look Nayeon, what we had it was just one night stand okay? And it was a year ago; I don’t even know what you are doing here right now. I don’t want anything from you, or with you, so just go away.- Jaebum states seriously, yet particularly harsh; and Youngjae can see how his step brother is gripping tightly the door knob.

But Youngjae can also see the ‘y’ smirk on the girl’s lips, and he also can hear her disturbing ‘seductive’ voice. –But Jaebumie… how can you not want anything form me after the amazing night we spend together? Why don’t you let me remind you why you choose me that night?-

Youngjae had thought the he finally was able to understand the mechanic of feelings a long time ago… but when that girl put her claws on Jaebum’s chest and leaned too close to Jaebum’s face; his heart was the one demanding his feet to move towards the door instead of his brain. Just like it was his crazy heart the one which make him speak with such a jealous, irritated voice.

–Let me put this in simple words your tiny little brain can understand: HE DOESN’T WANT YOU.-

And without wanting to hear a single word more from that despicable girl, Youngjae just closes the door loudly in front of her annoying face; feeling how his breathing had become a little irregular as he stares at the wooden door thinking that maybe he overreacted now that his reasoning is taking control over his mind instead of his mental heart… and a shiver rolls down his spine when those eyes he have missed so much are placed on him so intensely, reminding him that Jaebum is standing right behind him… and they are all alone in the house after such a long time.

Kind hands find their way on his waist, making him tremble like if he wasn’t deadly nervous already, and then they gently turn him around. His dark ashamed eyes meet with brown sweet ones after what it seemed an eternity, and Youngjae can hear so clearly how his heart beats with such joy and how his cheeks quickly paint with an embarrass carmine color when Jaebum’s smile flashes right in front of him… but when those warm, soft lips sweetly lock with his own it’s just then when Youngjae can feel how much he had missed Jaebum; it’s just then when he kiss him back with all the yearning he had been feeling all these days, with those strong and burning emotions Youngjae doesn’t really know how to explain; it’s just then when he feels alive again… like if this last few days he had been just existing.

Because his life beings with Jaebum… because he is living thanks to Jaebum.

-I missed you so much.-

The soft caress of Jaebum’s low whisper and the loss of those sweet lips brings Youngjae back to the moment he is living, meeting with a dreamy gaze those brown warm orbs as he can’t help but answer in a little stunned voice. –I’ve miss you so much too…- and he can’t help but feel his face heating up a bit more when the tall boy chuckles, so y to his ears.

-That’s why you got so jealous because of Nayeon?- Jaebum wonders slightly amused, and Youngjae can see how those plump lips curve in a tempting smirk.

So he turns his eyes away as he crosses his arms above his chest while a cute frown appears on his face. –I’m not jealous.- he states, not really credible when a pout forms at the end of his words.

The brunette little boy can feel how those arms wrap nicely around his waist, bringing them even closer as the warm breath of his step brother brushes gently against his red ear. –Yeah you are so not jealous, baby boy.- Jaebum mocks sarcastically sensual in Youngjae’s opinion, making him shiver one more time.

-W-who was her, anyways?- he can’t help but ask, not only because he needs to push away those ideas about how y whatever Jaebum does or says is; but also because he really want to know why she was talking with Jaebum.

But the black haired boy sighs before leaving a small, loving kiss on his neck. –You heard us, sunshine… don’t make me say it again.- he mumbles somewhat displease, and the brunette can understand how bitter must be for Jaebum.

-Well… t-then… why you don’t want her?- Youngjae wonders with a tremble, nervous voice; feeling how Jaebum tightens the grip on his waist.

-I think you are smart enough to understand why I don’t want her, Youngjae.- Jaebum whispers again sounding so y, making the shorter boy shiver when those kisses on his neck aren’t precisely loving anymore.

A small gasp escapes from Youngjae’s full lips when his step brother playfully a certain spot on his neck, completely knowing what that causes on his little anatomy. –J-Jaebum …- the young boy mumbles a little alarmed, tugging weakly the soft fabric of the taller boy.

-You are going to make me say it, aren’t you sunshine…?- Jaebum whispers once again against Youngjae’s burning ear, perhaps a little lower and a little ier than before.

But Youngjae can’t really answer anything when those soft, tempting lips are leaving a seductive path of hot, wet kisses along his sensible skin. Gasp after gasp is the only thing which pass through his trembling pink lips until those on his neck are gone, and a pair of inviting brown orbs are one more time staring at his weak dark ones in that intense way it makes Youngjae feel so small and vulnerable.

But before his brain could proses properly the words Jaebum had just said, those sweet lips locked sweetly slow with his hungry ones; melting them into a new loving kiss. And even though Jaebum’s words are still hanging out in the air, Youngjae can’t help but let the curiosity aside and just enjoy fully of this kiss he had been longing since the first second he spend without those lips against his own.

-I’ll tell you… but you’ll have to wait until tonight, baby.-


So cheesy, sorry guys! Next chapter is what we have been waiting since... well since chap 1? :P It will be cheesy so brace yourself because I ain't changing any of that~~

As always, thanks for your comments and subscribing and reading this! ^^ I will try to answer your comments tomorrow, old and news, so you will have to stand me trying to be social (?) :P

Also you can follow me on twitter if you like, I'm not fun but if you want to talk to me just please do so ^^ @Caro821