The Fox Turbulence

The Big Crush Theory. 2Jae edition!

Physics is a vast Science. You can say it’s as vast as the Universe because that’s exactly what Physics studies: the Universe. It’s slightly common in this brilliant world of Physics that the answer to a question unleashes more and more wonders that ultimately could end in something greater, like breaking a few paradigms or inventing a Time Machine. Now, even though Physics is a precise science –and ‘cold’ like some people like to call it- it’s fascinating and intriguing how it can be applied to simple things of daily life such as feelings.  Youngjae has been thinking deep about it since yesterday’s morning, and beside the magnetic poles attraction he had reach the conclusion that this whole time his situation could had been explained with the Schrödinger's cat as well: based on all what had happened, there were the same chances of liking Jaebum and don’t liking him inside the box; so he just would have opened it and see if the cat was alive or dead.

“If I know the cat is alive… why does my heart keep beating so fast?” Youngjae wonders confused, feeling his pounding muscle tapping against his ribcage as he walks besides Jaebum to school yet again this Wednesday morning.

-What is going on this time on your head, little nerd?- comes the curios question of the taller boy, and he can feel those orbs set on him already.

Youngjae just sighs, placing his dark eyes up in the blue sky because he knows he will blush like a high school girl if he looks back at his bully. –You could never understand it, Jerkbum.- he mocks, trying to push away all the nervousness he feels.

Jaebum chuckles at how acid yet quizzical his cute nerd is acting lately. –Why? Because is about Physics and I am dumb?- he wonders, a soft amused tone playing on his voice.

-Exactly. And good job, by the way, you realized that all by yourself.- the younger boy mocks one more time, a small smirk appearing in his pink lips.

-Well, why don’t you try to explain it to me? Take it like an experiment.- Jaebum comments oddly ingenious and disposed, still watching attentively at his little nerd and begging silently for those orbs to look back at him.

-Oh no, I won’t do experiments for a long time now. The one Yugie and I did yesterday was a sign to stop.- Youngjae sighs tired as he looks down, because he doesn’t want to understand anything else of what he feels. 

The little boy was about to take another step when suddenly his back is against a hard, irregular surface he recognized like the trunk of a tree; and a warm yet big body over him. His eyes looks surprise to those brown ones, waiting for what his step brother is going to say and it better be an explanation of why he keeps doing things out of a sudden.

-You did an experiment with Yugyeom again?- Jaebum asks low yet slightly husky, making the younger boy tremble in such a nervous away.

-I-It’s not what you are thinking…- Youngjae mumbles somewhat embarrass, remembering that night when his bully asked him to not let anyone but him kiss him.

There is a moment of silence between the two of them, where Jaebum’s deep brown eyes look straight into those nervous dark ones which doesn’t show him nothing more but the truth those full lips said minutes before under the cool shadow of this big tree. The tall boy sighs slowly as his jealousy fades away in his body, feeling the warm sunlight caressing his back, letting his little nerd go as the sound of people walking by around them gets loudly.

-Okay then, why don’t you just explain it to me and let’s see if I can understand it?- Jaebum asks in a calm but nice tone, sliding his hands in his jean’s pockets as he looks somewhat cute in the brunette’s opinion.

Youngjae on the other hand can feel a slight blush blooming on his cheeks as that thought… but he doesn’t hide it, he just smiles back at his bully. –Okay, but you have to promise to not laugh.- he says half serious, half amused.

The black haired boy just chuckles at the younger boy’s condition; but he takes out one of his hands, showing to his little nerd his pinky. –Alright, I promise.- he answers with confidence, wrapping his long pinky with that small one.

The nice and mild burning sensation of their skins touching again sends soft shivers down the two boys backs, making redder the rose tone on Youngjae’s cheeks. So Jaebum just smiles, grabbing that little hand between his big one as he sees how those surprise –and embarrass- eyes look at him instantly. –So, I’m listening…-

It’s all what Jaebum says almost like a whisper, and it’s all what it takes to make Youngjae’s heart jump like if strong shocks of electricity where send right at it… but he knows it’s because he likes this, this warm feeling of their hands together and this happy feeling of being by Jaebum’s side. So the smile on his pink lips gets wider, looking up at the blue sky once again as he starts to explain to his bully the relation he found between Physics and feelings while they walk to school on this shining Wednesday morning.

Wondering inside his brilliant mind if Jaebum feels the same about him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Gym class has never been Youngjae’s favorite class at school. His body is naturally well-shaped and strong enough for his sake. He doesn’t need to have a great body to call girls’ attention because he doesn’t want any girl, and the only part of his anatomy he loves and has to exercise is his brain. So the brunette smart boy never cared about being late at that P.E class for the mare reason he never did anything productive there, just wasting time. So instead of going to gym class, he had stay in the library and read some good Physics book and then arrived to the class a few –a lot- minutes late. The teacher, Park Jinyoung, has always nagged him because of that but Youngjae had always take it like an opportunity to waste more time and just do some things the old man instructed them.

And today isn’t different form the others, he is going late for gym class but he is just walking calmly to the place. He had change his clothes for black shorts and a white t-shirt, nothing really fancy but surely comfortable. A long sigh escapes from his lips as he reaches the big gym, seeing all his classmates doing push-ups or crunches. He smirks softly as he finds the image of a drooling Jinyoung watching straight at a concentrated Yugyeom who does his crunches maybe without noticing the detailing gaze of those small eyes, but Youngjae’s attention turns to a certain black haired boy doing crunches along with a certain red haired one, and from this distance he can feel the tension between them although he can’t understand why.

But the big body of his teacher suddenly appears in front of him, along with someone else. The small boy was about to say his typical excuse when the older man’s voice cut him.

–I know, Choi: you are too smart to waste time here and bla, bla, bla. Same old story. The thing is, you’ll do push-ups and crunches with Wooyoung today.- the teacher tells him quickly and at the same speed he walks away, without giving him time to objet.

Youngjae surprise eyes look at those chocolate ones, finding a nice smile as well in Wooyoung’s lips. -Ready to start, Youngjae?- the older boy asks him slightly excited, and he can’t say ‘no’ to his cute hyung.

The younger boy nods defeated, feeling how Wooyoung grabs his hand and takes him somewhere in the spacious gym… but when Jaebum and Junho enter on his field of vision, right at their side, he feels suddenly kind of uncomfortable and nervous in a bad way because he knows Jaebum doesn’t like Wooyoung, and telling for the way his step brother is frowning as Wooyoung lies him down on the floor Youngjae is sure nothing good could happened today after gym class.

-Let’s start with crunches, Youngjae.- Wooyoung comments with a nice smile, knelling in front of him as those big hands caress the bare skin of his knees.

-O-Okay…- Youngjae mumbles somewhat shy, feeling more uncomfortable as Wooyoung his skin while he begins to do the crunches.

It is a difficult thing to do, though. He can feel Jaebum staring the whole time while Wooyoung keeps his knees in a way of saying he is doing it right; meanwhile the pain on Youngjae’s stomach gets stronger at each crunch he does. Definitely the smart boy hates doing crunches, and more if the air around is so tense.

-Well done, Youngjae. Let’s do the push-ups now.- Wooyoung says nicely as usual, giving him another cute smile.

Youngjae on the other hand just turns around facing the floor, feeling how his hyung stands above him as his hyung’s hands kindly grab his sides, helping him to do the awful push-ups. –I hate this…- he mumbles under his breath, feeling already too tired to keep going.

-Come on Youngjae, you can do it!- the older boy cheers him a little, caressing his sides slowly. –Your skin is quite soft…- Wooyoung comments casually when the hem of his t-shirt raised up a little, those big hands meeting with the smooth skin of the younger boy.

Youngjae couldn’t say anything as Wooyoung keep touching him in such a… intimate way? Those caress a few inches above his hipbone aren’t friendly at all, he knows it because they are almost the same as Jaebum’s the other night; and Youngjae doesn’t like this because is not Jaebum who is his skin right now. But a cold shiver runs down his spine as Wooyoung’s hands slid a bit more into his body, slightly touching his stomach. Youngjae quickly puts those hands away from him, turning around and sitting on the floor as he stares with a embarrass gaze at the new boy.

-S-sorry, hyung. I-I’m… tired…- Youngjae swallows hard as the lie left his mouth, looking at those chocolate orbs a bit shocked.

But Wooyoung just smiles at him. –It’s okay, Youngjae. We can take a little break.- he tells in a calm tone, sitting in front the smaller boy as he bites back a smirk. –Youngjae, I’ll have a party at my house this Friday and I’ll be very happy if you can go.- he comments in his best friendly tone, feeling how a pair of eyes dig holes on the back of his head.

-A party? Ummm… Can I go with my friends?- Youngjae wonders curios, because he doesn’t like parties and going alone to one bothers him a little.

Wooyoung tries to keep with his nice and friendly character, but that question really annoys him. –Well, let’s say it’s just a V.I.P party, Youngjae. So only V.I.P people can go… and that’s why I am inviting you.- he explains with a cute smile, looking straight into those dark eyes to get what he wants.

-Umm… I-I don’t know, hyung. I don’t like parties and if I go to one I want to go with a friend because I don’t want to be alone the whole night.- Youngjae tells somewhat shy, feeling a little uncomfortable because of that intense gaze.

And so Wooyoung smirks mischievous, reaching out that soft cheek and caressing it with the back of his hand. –It’s okay, Youngjae. I’ll be the whole night with you.- he answers in a low, seductive tone; feeling the skin under his touch burning slightly.

But there’s a certain someone pushing him harshly away from Youngjae, and that certain someone is dragging Youngjae away without saying anything. The whole class watches surprise how Jaebum walks quickly towards the bathrooms, pulling Youngjae with him as the small boy barely can follow the fast and long steps of the black haired boy.

-Are you alright, Wooyoung?- Junho’s worry voice echoes in Wooyoung’s head, feeling those strong arms pulling him up nicely.

-Yeah, Nuneo, I’m fine.- the blonde smiles to his friend, tapping his shoulder in a way to show it to him.

-Are you sure? I saw the way that boy pushed you. You have to stop this sick plan you have.- Junho says seriously, looking into those dark orbs in a silent way of begging.

But Wooyoung just smirks mischievous, saying the words which make Junho’s blood freeze a long with that decided look the red haired boy had seen many times in his friend’s eyes when he wanted something... but nothing had ended up well when that gaze appeared.

 –I won’t, Junho. He has to be mine.- 


Hey guys! Sorry if this is short and boring! >.< I promise next chap will be better!!!