JinGyeom special: The Feelings Amplification

The Big Crush Theory. 2Jae edition!

Rain was falling silently, not as strong as in the beginning of the night but still quite audible. The wind outside had calmed as well, but still blowing a cold breeze accompanying the smooth fall of tiny rain drops. The melodious sound of water hitting against the grass mixes with the nice touch of drops sliding down in a bedroom’s window, conforming the perfect lullaby to sleep deeply in sweet dreams after such a night like this. The estrange smell of peace slips into that bedroom immersed in a mute darkness, filling two pair of lungs like if it’s perfume isn’t odd at all based on what loom up at first…  The storm’s angriness had diminished in long, interminable hours; but the worry a certain reddish brown hair boy has been feeling is still as intense and desperate as the first hour of this particular day.

Yugyeom breathing is clam, but that constricting feeling on his chest has become even tighter as hours passed away and he couldn’t find his best friend or know something about him. The only light passing through the darkness of his room is the light coming from his cellphone when he check out every minute if Youngjae had send him a text or called him… even when he knows Youngjae won’t do that tonight, and probably won’t do it tomorrow neither. A long, heavy sigh comes out from Yugyeom’s dry lips as he turns on his side under the comfortable touch of his bed, watching how the little body lying on the mattress on the floor seems to be sleeping. Jinyoung had been with him all this long day, calling and searching for Youngjae until late hours at night; and when the harsh storm stared he didn’t let his little friend to go out alone, and instead he invited him to staid over tonight… not only because Jinyoung’s safety worries him, but because Yugyeom also wants to spend more time with the black haired boy.

-Jinyoung, are you asleep?- his soft whispers breaks weakly the silent of the room, hearing a long, tired sigh coming from the boy on the floor.

-No, Yugyeom. How can I sleep if that stupid nerd is missing?- Jinyoung’s answer is low in a barely audible mumble; but his voice is honestly worry.

And Yugyeom just smiles, thinking that Jinyoung has developed a lot of affection for Youngjae in a really short time; as his eyes unconsciously travel from that small back, down and down to that slim waist; having thoughts he shouldn’t have in a moment like this. -W-why don’t you text Jaebum one last time?- he proposes, swallowing hard as his eyes find the perfect curve of Jinyoung’s .

The little black haired boy is quite unaware of those brown eyes which seem to be undressing him just by looking at him. Jinyoung just grabs his cellphone and types a quick message to his best friend, waiting in silence once again to get a good replay. –I really gonna kick his if he is not with Jaebum by now…- he comments somewhat irritated, hiding a little bit how worry he feels actually.

Yugyeom’s mind doesn’t catch those words at the moment; his full attention is in the image his eyes are following. He could just stare and detail and desire that body which looks so fragile yet pretty flexible, feeling how his blood suddenly runs faster in his veins and the rooms becomes extremely hot out of nowhere. If it wasn’t for that bright light hitting right in his cornea and waking up his neurotransmitters Yugyeom couldn’t had heard Jinyoung’s voice talking joyfully. -Look, Yugie! The nerd is back with Jaebum!-   

His vision took a few seconds in adjust to the strong light and read the message which makes Jinyoung sound so happy. ­–He is right here with me, Jinyoung. I’m sorry I didn’t text you earlier but Youngjae had a fight with his mom and it took a while to make him clam down. We are at home now, he had apologized with his mom and everything is okay. He is sleeping here with me, so tell Yugyeom I’ll take care of him ;)-     

The reddish brown hair boy sighs relived as a smile forms in his lips, feeling how all the stress and concern automatically fades away from his system. –Oh, good… he is okay… now I can breathe, finally.- he comments at ease, watching how that light goes away and turn off; leaving the two of them in darkness ones again.

But then Jinyoung’s voice reaches Yugyeom’s ears again, but sounding in a question with an odd ring on it. -Ummm… you like Youngjae a lot, don’t you?- 

The big boy’s eyebrows frown confuse as he leans closer to the floor to try to watch Jinyoung’s face, but it is a little impossible to do because the boy is back to his old posture. –Of course I like him, he is my best friend.- he answers in an obvious tone, waiting to know if Jinyoung implied what he thinks.

-I mean… you like him more than your best friend.- Jinyoung’s voice is soft and low, but it hides something Yugyeom is not so sure what it is.

-Oh no, Jinyoung. Don’t get the wrong idea, Youngie is like a brother to me. You can see my parents travel a lot, so I couldn’t have a little brother or sister; so Youngjae is the only one who fills that spot perfectly.- he rushes to clarify, and he tries not to laugh at the silly thought of him liking Youngjae in that way.

-Oh… but you do like someone, right?- Jinyoung’s tone still rings with such a thing that only makes Yugyeom quite curious.

-Well yes.- he answers sincerely, biting back the confession that it’s fighting to pass through his slightly trembling lips. -D-do you like someone, Jinyoung?- but he really can’t help but wonder, because he really wants to know if there’s any chance for him… it doesn’t matter how tiny it is.

The reddish brown haired boy can hear a long, heavy sigh coming from the floor; watching how Jinyoung’s chest raises a little and falls softly as he breathes. –I do, but that person could never look at me in that way…- and then Jinyoung’s sad tone hits him, making his heart ache just by those words.

-What girl on this planet could not like you, Jinyoung? Just by smiling you can take people’s breaths away.- Yugyeom comments sincerely unbelieving, noticing how the black haired boy’s breathing had turned a little irregular.

-But that person… it’s not a girl.- Jinyoung answers in the lowest tone he has ever used, and his answer barely reach the other boy’s ears.

Everything which those words left is a mute silence surround them, but inside his head Yugyeom can listen loud and clear how his heart is beating fast and excited. There is a chance, minimal and almost unexciting that Jinyoung may like him as much as he likes Jinyoung, but there is a chance and that’s what leaves Yugyeom without words to say. He feels so happy, so lucky so… so… ugh! He can’t even describe this amazing feeling of having a chance of being with the person he loves. Because, it doesn’t matter if Jinyoung is a boy, if Jinyoung is a person he recently got to know; Yugyeom is aware of how love feels, and this warm feeling filling his heart when Jinyoung smiles, when Jinyoung looks at him, is definitely love.  

But then his ears catch words again, catch the soft tone of Jinyoung’s sad voice talking to him. –S-sorry, Yugyeom… I-I didn’t mean to disgust you. I-I’ll be going.- 

All the alarms in his heart turned bright red in danger and busted in a loud siren when his small eyes cough the little silhouette of Jinyoung trying to stand up in the darkness. -Wait Jinyoung! It’s not like that!- Yugyeom rushes to say and clumsily he reaches out to grab the smaller boy’s arm; falling off the bed to the mattress on the floor right on top of Jinyoung.

The dim moon light coming through the clear window illuminates directly at the shock black haired boy under him, and Yugyeom feels how his heart aches because those tears rolling down from Jinyoung’s tiny, brown eyes. -Why are you crying, Jinyoungie? I-I’m not disgust; you have to believe me!- he begs, trying not to sound too desperate yet himself could heard his tone a little too high for his liking.

-I-it’s not because of that… but I-I’ll be going now…- Jinyoung mumbles once again as he tries to stand up, his tiny eyes never looking back at those worry ones.

But Yugyeom is faster, and bigger and stronger; and as soon as Jinyoung’s words left his trembling lips the reddish brown haired boy pins him down on the mattress, gripping gently his shoulders. –If it’s not because of that, then why are you crying, Jinyoung?- Yugyeom wonders again, watching how tears keep falling from those beautiful small eyes.

But Jinyoung is not looking back at the big boy on top of him, he is looking anywhere but never back at Yugyeom penetrant, sweet eyes. His sobs have become louder, and his heartbeats are crazily out of control. How did he put himself into this? How did things turned to be this way?... A long sigh leaves his lips from his burning lungs, and all what Jinyoung can do as he finally manages to speak is grip the soft sheet under him strongly.

-Because… I-I… the person I like…- his tiny, little eyes close tight; and his teeth sink deep on the fragile skin of his bottom lip because he can’t confess, he is too afraid of rejection, he is too weak to have his heart broken again.

But out of all the things Yugyeom can say to him, out of all the ideas Yugyeom can think about him; Jinyoung can’t believe what his ears are catching right now. -Is it because you like Youngjae?- but is because of Yugyeom’s innocent tone that Jinyoung can’t laugh, that Jinyoung can’t lie to him either.

-N-no, is not Youngjae…- is all what Jinyoung can manage to sob, as his little eyes squeeze tightly to remain close and not look at those brown, sweet eyes.

-Then is Jaebum? No, wait… Is Mark, isn’t he? Or can be Jackson?- Yugyeom’s rush words hit him fast, hearing some estrange sound ringing in the big boy’s voice that make Jinyoung feel a little too impatient.

-No! Is none of them!- he exclaims as his slightly shaken hands grip the sheets a bit more roughly, starting to feel pretty frustrate because of how blind this boy is. Does he has to shout it out loud in his face to make Yugyeom understand?

-Then who is it, Jinyoung? I want to know.- Yugyeom’s voice is too low, and there’s an odd something on it which only makes Jinyoung even more frustrated about this whole situation.

From the bottom of his lungs he sighs, crossing his arms above his eyes to hold them shut as tears keep falling down his cheeks. –Is you…- Jinyoung whispers, feeling how his heart shakes in fear. –I like you, Yugyeom… I-I’m sorry.- he apologizes, knowing that all his chances to, at least, be part of Yugyeom’s life had vanished when he named those three words.

But there are lips kissing him. Soft, warm lips which left his trembling mouth as fast as they came; leaving Jinyoung longing for more. -Why are you apologizing, Jinyoung?- Through his noisy heartbeats he can hear a sweet voice asking him the obvious, and then Jinyoung can feel big, gentle hands moving his arms away from his face… showing his sad, heartbroken self in front of those brown, sweet eyes.

But Jinyoung’s tears stop falling, as well as his poor heart seems to stop beating when he finally could see Yugyeom’s smile, Yugyeom’s sweet gaze looking straight at him… and Jinyoung feels how his heart almost explode in joy when Yugyeom’s sweet voice is filling the air once again.

 –I like you too, Jinyoung. So stop crying.-

There aren’t many words Jinyoung needed to heard, there aren’t much words Jinyoung wanted to hear more than those three words that undercover are telling him that Yugyeom loves him as much as he loves Yugyeom.

There are just Jinyoung’s lips curving in a bright smile, his eyes smiling alone forming those beautiful crescent moons as those shining brown orbs smile along with him…

And there is just a new kiss, sealing this awful night which have come true a wonderful dream.


Well here you have it! Jinyoung's and Yugyeom's little moment~ Aren't they so cute? ^^