The Paradigm of the Unknown

The Big Crush Theory. 2Jae edition!

The Universe is immense, this is a fact nobody can deny; and in all that immensity the Universe is constituted by things. There are a lot of types, with or without shape, colorful or discolored, scented or unscented, small or big, tall or short, which can be seen  or cannot be seen, and on and on. But like we are talking about Choi Youngjae there’s no need to say he is more interested in the things his beloved Physics and Science per se, studies: subatomic particles, electrons, neutrons, protons, theories, postulates, hypothesis, ideas, and scientific principles. Some simple examples for you to know.

So being around with all those stuff for such a long time, and only being focused and concentrated in those important things of his particular world; Youngjae didn’t have time to think or try to understand the complicated and specific logic of feelings. Because among all the other things in this vast Universe, feelings have being the only subject he had never paid much attention to and surely is the only one he’ll have a hard time trying to figure it out. Pulling all the other things aside which are just simple stuff, Youngjae just has his favorite field, Physics; and the one which is still a mystery, feelings.

He has some reference about the topic, though. Movies and novels are quite clear about it, but he finds all that related to feelings and love too boring. Maybe because in all that movies and novels the plot seems always be the same, the characters seem always be the same, the problem seems always be the same and the end, obviously, is always the same. So Youngjae can’t help but feel bored about love and feelings, he doesn’t see nothing excited about it. And if he thinks in the existence of different types of love, in how distinguish them and how to proceed in this unfamiliar world, he starts to feel like maybe he shouldn’t get involved in this at all. 

But if only life would be that easy, have total control of your body and mind; he wouldn’t be feeling how he is feeling right now. Is strange, is even stranger than when that boy touched him that distant night. Youngjae thinks it’s precisely because of that boy whose identity he knows now… Jaebum’s lips feel even sweeter than before, Jaebum’s touch feels engraved even deeper in his skin, Jaebum’s tight embrace feels like if still giving him warmth and Youngjae wonder why. Shouldn’t he feel disgusted? Shouldn’t he feel angry? Shouldn’t he want to run away?

The logic inside his brain says he should, Jaebum is his step brother, his archi enemy, his bully… that’s what he understands. But his heart is screaming otherwise, something he still can’t decode because this muscle didn’t beat this fast and strong before just for a kiss, just for a hug, just for a touch, just for a boy; and that’s what he feels… And again, feelings. From the small one to the stronger one, those things are playing with his anatomy and logic like a kid with some toys. Why people like to talk about feelings when they are so not good if a healthy psyche?

-Honey, why are you not eating?- the soft, loving tone of his mother echoes in the boy’s head for a few seconds; bringing him back to reality as his eyes blink looking down to the plate full of food.

-Umm… I’m not hungry…- he answers calmly, playing randomly with the chopsticks.

-It’s something wrong, Youngjae-ah?- Sejoon wonders slightly worried, and the boy can feel those dark eyes staring at him a long with his mother’s warm ones.

So Youngjae just shakes his head, lifting his gaze to look at the two adults. –No, hyung. I’m just… tired, that’s all.- he comments, a fake cute smile almost curving in his pink lips.

Indeed he was tired, of thinking and wondering.

A small sigh escapes from the older man in front of him. -Did you have a fight with Jaebum? He has been strange too.- he asks, looking at the empty place on the table, just to then put his eyes on him again.

And Youngjae trembles a little, remembering the older boy’s lips connected with his own in such a sweet way. –No… w-why could we fight? W-we barely talk each other.- he answers in a false selfless tone, turning his eyes down to the food again.

-Well, I don’t know. He haven’t talk since yesterday and today he went out really early in the morning and still he hasn’t come back. He didn’t call, he didn’t answer his phone neither; and I’m starting to worry.- Sejoon says, his tone getting lower and softer at each word.

-Sejoon, don’t think too much about it. Maybe Jaebum is with his friends, and you know how kids are. It’s Sunday and probably he will come after 10PM like he usually does.- Youngjae’s mom tells in a calm, safe voice. -Why don’t you help me to clean the dishes? Time will pass quickly.- she adds, in a mix between sweetness and amusement.

Youngjae has to hold his gaze down as he hears the small noise of a kiss fill the quiet house for a tiny fraction of a second, breathing calmly when the two adults stood up and start to pick up dishes from the table. It doesn’t matter if it’s a year, two or ten; he just can’t accept the fact his mother is with another man who is not his father.

-I’ll go to my room, then.- he says emotionless, looking up at his mother and her boyfriend as they clean and talk about something; ignoring him inadvertently although he just doesn’t care.

The small brunette boy walks out the kitchen, into the living room as he turns on the TV and changes channels searching something interesting to watch, yet there is nothing good to catch his scientific curiosity; just boring programs, lame dramas, and old movies. He sighs tiredly and turns it off, making his way out the room to his own to read some kick comic book.

But in the moment he was about to put a foot completely out, the phone of the house rings, making his heart beat fast in expectation. Could it be Jaebum? Does he want to talk with Jaebum? Is Jaebum mad at him? What’s Jaebum going to say to him? Should he answer or just go and hide in his room? He is wondering again, thinking hard, and not getting any good answer. So he just sighs, walking to the phone and swallowing hard as he takes it, breathing deeply before putting the speaker on his ear.

-H-hello…?- Youngjae says in a slightly shaking voice, hearing his heartbeats echoing loudly on his ears.

-Nerd? It’s that you?- a familiar voice asks on the other side, although he feels disappointed because it’s not Jaebum… and that makes him wonder a lot more questions.

-Park Jinyoung?- he frowns a little confused as he pronounce the name of the boy. -Why are you calling?- he wonders curios then.

-You are kind of rude, little nerd.- the boy chuckles, making the smart boy roll his eyes a bit annoyed. -Can I talk with Jaebum, please?- Jinyoung asks him then, making him even more confused.

-He is not here. We thought he were you and the gang.- Youngjae comments, the small frown in his face getting more noticeable.

There’s a deep sight in the other line, before words are say again. –Aishh… He is sad again…- Jinyoung mumbles like if he was talking to himself, but the smart boy was able to catch it.

-Sad? Why would he be sad?- Youngjae wonders almost incredulous, because in all this time he never had seen the tall boy sad or down before.

-Yes, sad. He has a heart too, you know? And you say why would him? Maybe if you open your cute little eyes you could know why. It’s always your fault, anyways.- Jinyoung says clearly angry and bothered, confusing the boy even more.

-What are you saying? Why it’s always my fault if he feels sad? I don’t do anything to him to making feel like that.- Youngjae tells him somewhat angry too, feeling curios because of those words.

The other boy sighs again in the distant. –It doesn’t matter, forget what I said. When he comes back home tell him I call. Goodbye, nerd.- Jinyoung says quickly, cold and sharp; hanging up without letting him talk.

So the brunette boy leaves the phone on the café table, confuse and curios because of what the boy said just now. Why could be his fault if Jaebum feels sad?... Is because he didn’t let Jaebum explain why he had kiss him? But, if it is because of that, why could Jaebum feel sad? It was a joke, right? All that about the fantasy and never forget him, it was just to make fun of him,wasn't it? Because, why could Jaebum actually want to kiss him? The low knowledge he has about this things tells him that you kiss someone if you like that someone. So it’s not like… Jaebum likes him… right?  

A warm blush burns Youngjae’s plump cheeks at that thought, hearing his heart beating fast again for some unknown reason. What are the odds of Jaebum liking him? It seems so impossible and yet, given to what happened, so possible. He sighs; wondering why is this situation so complicated and hard to understand. Clearly, there’s something Jaebum is not telling him; and he wants to know… maybe if he knows what it is his heart will beat normally like it should.

-Baby, was that Jaebum just now?- his mother wonders from the kitchen, startling him a little.

-Y-yeah, mom… he… umm… got out of gas and call for help.- the small boy lies, the uneasiness so clear in his voice.

-That’s weird, Jaebum never gets out of gas. Do you want me to go instant, Youngjae-ah?- Sejoon asks in a gentle tone, making the small boy feel a bit desperate.

-N-No, hyung, it’s okay. I-I will get going now.- he rushes to say as calm as he can sound, taking his keys quickly and getting out the house before any more question could come.

The cold night air caress his warm skin as he walks through those empty streets, turning it less and less warm at every step he makes away from the warmth from his home. Youngjae is just wearing a grey hoodie and underneath he just had a long-sleeved t-shirt, along with jeans and snickers; so like this is not the proper outfit to walk in the middle of a cold night he hugs himself and rubs his arms to try to keep warm. His eyes look around trying to find the tall boy, although he knows it’s more than impossible without knowing where Jaebum could be, he is doing it anyways

Again, for some unknown reason.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

An hour and a half have passed since a certain brunette boy started to walk without an apparent destination, and still he hasn’t found what he has been looking for. He walked and walked through deserted streets, turning in some corners, seeing inside bars, searching and searching that familiar face despite the cold weather digging into his poor protected skin. He has started trembling around 30 minutes ago, and still, he hasn’t stop. He keeps going, even knowing the chances of finding the black haired boy are null and the chances to suffer hypothermia are almost 70%. The minutes pass by, the temperature out there gets lower and lower along with his body temperature… so Youngjae stops momentously, looking around to know here he is.

-Damn… h-how did I get to the o-other side of the town?- he wonders incredulous as he sees the name of the street which he remember is far, far away from his home.

His tired brown eyes look into the street, trying to find a cab because now he can’t do anything besides give up. His legs can’t make another step, his eyes barely can be open, and the cold it’s just too strong. Besides, he doesn’t know Jaebum to suppose where he can be, he doesn’t know the places where the tall boy goes, he doesn’t know where the tall boy  likes to go… he doesn’t know Jaebum at all, and that’s frustrate him a little. Because if he knew Jaebum, he could be talking to him right now instead of frizzing out there without doing anything productive. So the only thing he can do, the wisest thing to do, the logical thing to do, the thing he always leaves like a last resource, the thing he don’t want to do but he has to do, is only give up.

Youngjae sighs deeply, turning around as he starts to walk back home with that killing pain in his whole body, wondering if he even will get to reach his home. His weary dark orbs look the path he is slowly walking in without paying much attention to it, but there’s this red, new car parked at his right, looking quite familiar to him. With a slight frown the brunette approaches it, taking a look inside but there’s nobody; then he walk to see the registration of the car… and his eyes open wide as those letters and numbers are, indeed, Jaebum’s car.

He turns his surprised, curios gaze around, finding a house in front of him with a sign which says ‘for rent’. The house seems inhabited for a long, long time since the dust in the porch is clearly visible from where he is standing, but if this place it’s inhabited since a long time, why does he sees a dim light coming from under the door and through the wooden windows? The curiosity pinches hard inside him, and knowing that Jaebum is near maybe the boy can be here.  With silent steps he walks to the porch, nervously tuning the front door knob and opening it quietly as he steps in without making a sound.

The first thing he sees is a stairs, surely leading him to the second floor. But then the light of the fire in his peripheral vision calls his complete attention, along with the sound of a guitar playing a soft, kind of sad melody. Youngjae’s steps became more silent as he walks a bit more into the house, reaching the living room as he only can see the fireplace, a white big couch, and a black haired someone sitting there in front of the warm flame as the sound of that guitar which this someone is playing echoes in his ears clearly.

-I’ve got it all figured out

I think I know how to work it out

I hope you hear what I’ve got to say…-

Jaebum sings the first words softly, but Youngjae could hear and feel how sad and melancholic the tall boy sounds… obviously, that’s the way he is feeling right now.

-I’m looking for the satellite

In the sky there’s a guiding light

I hope it gives my love to you…-

Jaebum continues, singing still with such feelings so well showed in his voice and the song which makes the brunette tremble for some unknown reason and Youngjae can see how his bully is looking into the fireplace, and he has to confess… Jaebum is kinda handsome. 

-All the things I need to say to you

Oh, but I can’t find my way to you…-

Jaebum looks down this time, shaking his raven head slowly as the smart boy sees a slight, sad smirk curving in his lips… and Youngjae has to confess, Jaebum is kinda y too.

-Worlds apart we drift alone

A thousand miles away from home

There’s a star that keeps on lightning my road

Plea to a satellite

Plea to a satellite

My message goes out through the unknown

To a place that I can’t reach on my own

Plea to a satellite

Plea to a satellite…-

Jaebum’s gaze keeps looking down, singing clear and loud what he wants to say; his emotions are so strong and honest that Youngjae wonders to whom is Jaebum singing for. But what Youngjae knows is that his heart aches a little now… for some unknown reason too.

-I made it through the hardest part

Being here without your love

I hope you hear what I’ve got to say

Like Galileo with his scope

I found a star of my own

I thought I’d name it after you

All the things I need to say to you

Oh, but I can’t find my way to you…-

A smile curves in Jaebum’s lips this time, a true smile; which make the brunette boy wonder why he never saw that smile before. Is a smile full of that love Jaebum is singing for that someone Youngjae supposes the tall boy loves, like the smile his mom used to give to his dad… and his heart aches a bit more painfully this time, hurting really bad.

-Worlds apart we drift alone

A thousand miles away from home

There’s a star that keeps on lightning my road

Plea to a satellite

Plea to a satellite

My message goes out through the unknown

To a place that I can’t reach on my own

Plea to a satellite

Plea to a satellite…-

Jaebum’s low voice is slowly turning off, leaving just the beautiful sound of the guitar hanging in the air for a few more moments till this ends as well. Youngjae can hear Jaebum’s calm breathing from the place he is standing, and he wants to approach the older boy and… well… talk. He is not quite sure about what, or even why, but that’s what he feels right now. Again, feelings... The small brunette swallows hard, taking courage and opening his dry mouth finally.

-Jaebum…?- the name of the boy slides from his slightly trembling lips almost like a whisper: slow, low and soft.

The black haired boy automatically turns his head as that voice called him, finding the small boy standing there with his dark eyes blinking quickly in such a cute way. His pink lips look dry and really pale from where he is sitting and Jaebum wishes is his imagination, but he sees Youngjae shivering too. Without saying a single word he stands up, leaving his guitar on the floor and walking towards the small boy; kindly grabbing his arm and dragging him to the couch, sitting him down beside him and letting the warm from the fireplace stop that tremble which unluckily wasn’t his imagination.

There’s a comfortable silence around them for a moment as Youngjae’s shivers get less and less noticeable, until the point his small body stop moving in such a desperate way do to the lack of warm which now he has thanks to Jaebum. But they are not looking at each other, they are just looking at the fireplace, avoiding any contact like if the other have the plague or something. A small sigh slides from the brunette’s lips which had recovered their pink, tempting color.

-Where are we?- Youngjae wonders in a soft tone, trying to be cautious and not sound nervous like he truly is.

-My old home, how did you get here?- Jaebum answers low, kind of distant.

-Ummm… Your friend Jinyoung called you, so I just go out to try to find you and… tell you to call him back.- Youngjae comments, his voice getting lower and lower as he realize how stupid that sounds.

-How did you find me? And you really came to the other side of the city to just tell me that?- Jaebum wonders curios, hiding how anxious he feels just because his little nerd is there with him.

-Finding you was a coincidence… or maybe destiny, I don’t know. And I don’t only came here to say you that… but… I-I came to ask you… w-why did Jinyoung said that when you get sad it’s always my fault?- Youngjae asks, biting hard his bottom lip as he hears clearly in his words how nervous he is.     

But Jaebum stays still, just looking at the fireplace as the small boy’s question is floating in the air without being answered. What should he say about it? The truth? No, among the all things he can say, the truth is the only one which he will never confess. Youngjae is a smart boy, right? With all the things he had done, the small boy can figure it out by himself at any second. And if Youngjae doesn’t realize it, why should he expose his broken heart if Youngjae could never love him? He rather leave everything like it is right now than open his mouth and show his emotions. 

The small brunette boy sighs deeply, knowing that his bully won’t answer his question and less talk about it… which in some way is good, because he is not really sure if he wants to talk about it neither. He slowly stands up, looking at the black haired boy although those dark orbs are still place on the fire.          

-It’s okay if you don’t want to talk, but… why didn’t you told me it was you who kissed me that night since the beginning? It could had been much easier that way: we won’t be here, we won’t have this… problem and Yugyeom shouldn’t have to kissed me.- Youngjae comments somewhat mad and tired, ready to turn around and leave.

But there’s a big, warm hand grabbing tightly his own; forcing him to sit down again on the couch as those brown, darken eyes look at him for the first time in the night,  making him tremble nervously as he feels how his heart starts to beat faster and faster just because their skin are touching again… just because Jaebum is looking at him… just because they are so close.

-Yugyeom kissed you?- Jaebum asks low and slow, almost like a hiss.

And the only thing the boy could do is nod, feeling his soft cheeks already burning.

-Why did he kiss you?- Jaebum asks again, his darken intense orbs staring directly into those brown, fidgety ones.

And the brunette swallows hard. –I-it was just and experiment… If he kissed me and I liked it, t-then I like men. If I don’t, then I just l-like that boy who kissed me…- he explains, nervous as he never felt before.

-Did you liked it?- Jaebum inquires one more time, feeling how the small boy in front of him trembles in such a cute way.

And when Youngjae shook his head as a ‘no’, there was nothing more Jaebum needed to hear or say. He just needs to wrap his arms around Youngjae’s waist, where they have to be. He just needs to take those pink lips between his own and kiss them in the gentle and sweet way they deserved to be kissed. He just needs those timid arms around his neck, pulling him closer as that cute mouth kiss him back, like it must be… and Jaebum just needs to feel Youngjae close, to have Youngjae close, to taste Youngjae slowly, to touch Youngjae sweetly, to love Youngjae secretly but at the same time saying it with all his honest actions.

The dance between their tongues starts slow, turning kind from his side and shy from Youngjae’s; but still so special that Jaebum not only can feel how his little boy trembles in his arms but he feels how a strong shivers runs down in his body because this feels perfect… and magic. He has dreamed innumerable times about a moment like this, so intimate, so sweet, so real, so them. And now he is living it, he is feeling his adorable boy with all his senses; engraving this moment in his memory to replaying over and over again in those nights where the cold of loneliness reaches deep into his soul, although he knows it won’t be the same… Youngjae is here with him, kissing him with the same desire and nothing, nothing can be better than this.

The heat inside his body starts to burn dangerously too hot as Youngjae pulls him closer, so close that their chests are touching fully, even without a tiny gap between. So Jaebum forces himself to break the kiss, hating his nice part which screams this is not the right time to do what his body wants. His brown, slightly clouded eyes look straight into those shining ones; losing himself for a moment in those warm, cute orbs as a rush of fervent possessiveness hits his heart; hugging tighter that slim waist as the brunette’s  cheeks gets bright, bright red in front of him.

-Don’t say anything, don’t ask anything… Just don’t let anyone besides me kiss you, okay?- Jaebum whispers low and husky, yet so serious and determined.

And Youngjae just breathes heavily, blinking slowly a he still feels dazed for that intense but sweet kiss; his logic and rationality seem to disappear in the instant Jaebum lips touched his, and now, being under this gaze; in this tight and warm embrace, feeling so good and comfortable he doesn’t have a reason to say ‘no’. He likes this, he likes everything about this, and being honest, he doesn’t want to kiss anyone if it’s not Jaebum.  He is pretty sure nobody can kiss him like his bully does, and he is pretty sure nobody could make him feel what Jaebum does. So Youngjae nods slowly, pursing his swollen lips as the loud beating of his heart pounding in his head makes him feel dizzy.    

Then Jaebum smiles at him, but he smiles with that smile Youngjae saw when the black haired boy was singing… is his true smile, so radiant and beautiful that Youngjae can’t help but blush even more if it’s physically possible. Why is Jaebum smiling like that to him? And why Jaebum doentn do it often? “Oh, well… at least I can see it now” the small boy thinks, knowing that it won’t be easy to see that grin again. So a smile curves in his lips too, lowering his gaze and fixing his glasses as he feels kind of silly. 

-Come on, we have to go home. Your mom and my dad must be worry.- Jaebum comments in a soft tone, holding his hand as he stands up and grabs his guitar from the floor.

The brunette just follows him quietly, slightly squeezing that big, warm hand as the blush in his face burns stronger in his skin because the bond between their hands feels strangely good. Jaebum takes him to the fireplace, leaving the guitar leaning against the near wall as the older boy turns off the fire and Youngjae can’t help but feel even more silly as he thinks that Jaebum choose to hold his hand rather than his guitar when he could have done it in the other way around. Once the boy had finished with the simple task; they walk out the house and into the tall boy’s car to start they trip back home.

-Ummm… Jaebum… can I ask you something?- Youngjae wonders in a slight nervous tone, biting his lips as he thinks that maybe he shouldn’t ask.

-Yup, what is it?- Jaebum answers calmly, his dark eyes glued to the path in front of him.

So the small boy purses his lips, thinking one last time if he should ask this. -That song you where signing… was it for someone in particular?- he wonders, trying to hide his curiosity and anxiousness.

And so a small smirk curves in the boy’s lips. –You are a really smart boy Youngjae, don’t you? So it should be pretty easy to figure it out, shouldn’t it?- he answers back with another question, taking quick glances to the boy besides him.

And Youngjae pouts. –I am a really smart boy but I don’t know you, and I can’t figure it out if I don’t have facts, proofs, previous knowledge and a basic structure of the qualities you like in a person.- he explains in a cute whining tone, making the other boy chuckle. –It’s not funny…- he mumbles a little annoyed, puffing his still blushed cheeks.

-You are smart but when it comes to natural things like this you don’t have a clue, huh?- Jaebum wonders in an amused tone, taking another quick look to those plump cheeks and that cute, whining boy.

-That’s because I’m made to think logically, to analyze, to investigate, and to use my brain… I’m not made for social interactions.- the small brunette comments in a slightly sulking tone, his pink lips still pouting.

And Jaebum chuckles again. -What are you? A robot?- he asks sarcastically. –You say that because that’s what you like to do, that’s you comfort zone. You won’t know about ‘social interactions’ until you try.- he explains confident of what he says, turning in a corner as they finally reached home.

-I don’t want to know about social interactions, and why are we talking about this anyways? You didn’t answer my question.- Youngjae whines one more time, frowning a little as he looks at the older boy in front of him.

But Jaebum just smirks at him. –If you wanna know my answer then you should learn about social interaction and all those stuff you are not ‘made’ for.- he responds sounding somewhat challenging but y too as he places his gaze in the smaller boy.

And Youngjae pouts a bit more. -How am I gonna learn about it? Sociology it’s not that focus in this stuff.- he grumbles cutely, sighing deeply as the words left his mouth.

He was expecting some sarcastic answer coming from his bully, but there’s just a gentle finger pushing his glasses up to his nose bridge… and there are dark brown eyes looking straight at him, as that warm breath clash softly against his own, making him tremble.

-Then you should let me teach you about it…- Jaebum whispers, calm, kind and sweet.

And the only thing Youngjae can do is look at him, enjoying secretly those handsome features as his logic and rationality are still somewhere far, far away from his mind. The next thing he hears is a chuckle, followed by a ‘let’s come inside’ as he sees how the tall boy steps out the car, so he rushes to do the same, maybe a little clumsily because Jaebum chuckles again when he reached his side. But those chuckles aren’t like the usual ones… they are softer and gentler, and Youngjae likes them surprisingly a lot.

In the moment they put a foot inside their house, his mom and Sejoon start to question Jaebum and the brunette just sighs and starts to walk up the stairs as he knows the two adults won’t ask him anything or say him anything because he wasn’t the one missing. So he quietly walks to his room, frowning confused as he hears some steps behind him. “Maybe mom wants to say good night…” Youngjae thinks, standing right in front of his room as he wait for his mother to reach him and wish him a good rest.

But Youngjae is sure his mother doesn’t have arms so long and strong, he is sure his mother isn’t bigger than him, he is sure his mother doesn’t use a manly but soft fragrance, he is sure his mother has like all women and not a flat, well-build chest, he is sure his mother’s kisses doesn’t burn his skin like those lips kissing the back of his neck.

-Good night, Youngjae…- he is sure his mother doesn’t have such a low, husky but soft voice and he is sure his mother doesn’t use that seductive tone to call his name.

The brunette feels a bit cold when Jaebum moves away, because he has lost the warmth that big, strong body give him, his sparkly brown eyes look at this left, finding those dark orbs watching him a few steps away; but even in the distant they have the ability to make him tremble. A charming smile curves in the older boy’s features along with his gaze, winning a strong beat from the small boy’s heart and then without saying a single word Jaebum just enters his room.

Youngjae stands still looking the empty spot where just seconds ago was the tall boy and he can’t help but lift his hand and grab the soft fabric of his hoodie right in the place where his crazy heart is beating in such a fast, desperate way. It’s pounding so hard that the brunette thinks his heart will explode at any second… But despite that, a smile is painted in his pink lips; and he doesn’t know why this feels good and right. He doesn’t even understand what happened tonight, but he feels like it’s not wrong… he feels like he doesn’t need to understand it.

 And for some unknown reason Youngjae feels he just needs to have Jaebum close, to hold Jaebum close… and to kiss Jaebum again. 


Well aren't these two just so cute?~ I hope this chapter was everything you guys were waiting for! ^^

Thanks for all your lovely comments! I'm sorry if I don't answer them all the time I'm just tired from uni >.< Thanks a lot too for subscribing!!

Btw the song it's Deep Insight's Satellite. It's a great song if you want to check it out~