I always get Kim Dahyun at the end

Twice Movies/Dramas Project (feat. other girl group)

"Unnie~ We are back!" Dahyun shouted as Tzuyu and her entered the dressing room. She tilted her head and looked at Tzuyu when she realized none of her members were in the dressing room.

"I wonder where could they be." Dahyun muttered and turned around to put down the groceries. At that moment, three pairs of eyes appeared behind Tzuyu and dragged her away.

"Tzuyu-ah, do y-" Dahyun stopped when she realized the maknae was not around too. She just scratched her head and shrugged her shoulder.

"Probably go to toilet." She mumbled and she plopped down on the couch. Sana and Mina entered the dressing room with their hands intertwined and a huge smile on their face.

"Oh, you're back, Dahyunnie." Sana said and sat beside Dahyun.

"Where is Tzuyu?" Mina asked and sat on Sana's lap.

"Probably the toilet. She just disappeared." Dahyun shrugged her shoulder. Mina frowned as she probably knew where Tzuyu was, with the evil three monsters, somewhere in the studio.

"They probably will control themselves." Mina thought as she leaned against Sana.

"Oh, it seems that you two are in a good mood, unnie." Dahyun said as Sana nodded her head.

"We are going to KCON Japan!" Sana squealled, right beside Mina's ear which made Mina cringed.

"Oh, really?!" Dahyun asked as Sana nodded her head.

"Yeah, PD-nim told us just now when you and Tzuyu went out." Mina said.

"That's good! Then you two and Momo unnie can meet your parents! I can't wait to meet your parents!" Dahyun beamed her trademark tofu smile.

"Yeah, finally, after three months." Sana said.

"Can't wait to listen to your Japanese, especially Momo unnie." Dahyun said.

"Why?" Mina asked.

"Because Momo unnie keep on tell me that she forgot about Japanese and she is worry what should she do when we are going to promote in Japan." Dahyun said.

"You are probably looking forward to seeing Momo unable to speak in Japanese, right?" Sana asked.

"Yeah, so please keep it a secret." Dahyun winked at Mina and Sana while put a finger on her lips.

"KYAAAAA!" A loud scream could heard and Dahyun stood up, recognizing the owner of the scream.

"Nayeon unnie?" Dahyun then rushed out from the dressing room, trying to locate the eldest girl with her ears. She then saw Nayeon was sitting on a pile of rock while holding one of her ankle.

"Unnie!" Dahyun shouted and jogged toward Nayeon.

"Dahyun-ah." Nayeon said and winced in pain as she wanted to move her ankle.

"Unnie, are you okay? Did you sprain your ankle?" Dahyun kneeled down and slowly took off Nayeon's high heel. Nayeon just stared at Dahyun who was inspecting her ankle with a serious expression. She suddenly felt this scene was so familiar, with the scene in the Descendant Of The Sun, where the Captain Yoo Si Jin was kneeling down to inspect Kang Mo Yeon's ankle. Nayeon felt like she was the Kang Mo Yeon and Dahyun was Captain Yoo Si Jin.

"Unnie, your ankle is swollen." Dahyun said and looked up, saw Nayeon was smiling at her, and it was not any normal smile, it was a silly smile, showing her bunny teeth. Dahyun waved her hand in front of Nayeon.

"Unnie?"

"O-o-oh, what did you say just now?" Nayeon asked. Dahyun just chuckled and shook her head.

"Unnie, your ankle is swollen. What were you doing to cause you ending up here?" Dahyun asked.

"I am not going to tell you I was just tying Tzuyu in the storage room nearby, and was smiling happily after punishing her for pulling you away for me. And I was so happy until I didn't see where I go." Nayeon thought and snapped back to reality when Dahyun patted her shoulder.

"Unnie, why do you keep spacing out? Although you look quite cute when you are spacing out, but I prefer you answering my question." Dahyun smiled.

"D-d-did she just call me cute?!" Nayeon thought and fought the urge of hugging the smiling tofu and squealling at the moment.

"S-sorry." Nayeon said after shaking her head slightly, forcing herself to focus on the situation right now, not on how cool Dahyun was.

"It's okay cause you are cute, unnie. Anyway, your ankle look serious so I guess we should bring you to manager unnie and ask her to bring you to the hospital, unnie." Dahyun said and Nayeon nodded her head.

"W-w-w-what are you doing?" Nayeon asked when Dahyun squatted in front of her.

"Damn that perfect of hers." Nayeon thought and bit her lips, fighting the urge of squeezing the in front of her.

"I am going to piggyback you, unnie. We can't have you walk there and worsen the injury, can we? So hop on." Dahyun said and jumped while squatting, moving closer to Nayeon.

"O-o-okay." Nayeon said and she got on Dahyun's back. Dahyun stood up, holding both of Nayeon's legs, preventing the older girl to fall down.

"Let's go~" Dahyun said as she started to walk to the dressing room, where Sana and Mina were; hoping that their manager would be at there too. Nayeon just circled her hands around Dahun's shoulder, head on Dahyun's right shoulder, sniffing in the scent of Dahyun's hair. She wished this moment stopped , and also wished that she would get the chance of being Dahyun's girl, in reality and in the next movie project.

"Unnie, don't fall asleep. We still need to meet the director." Dahyun glanced at Nayeon and realized the older girl was closing her eyes with a smile on her face.

"Just wake me up when we're there." Nayeon pouted and Dahyun nodded her head.

"Anything the cute unnie say." She said and Nayeon couldn't stop the smile on her face as she felt a warmth and fuzzy feeling in her chest, making her smile as wide as possible. Good time never last long, which was true for Nayeon because as she starting to enjoy the comfortable Dahyun's back and the good scent of Dahyun's hair, Dahyun announced that they had arrived and the younger girl slowly put her down. Dahyun was so gentle which let Nayeon felt like a princess.

"Sana unnie, can you please call manager? Mina unnie, can you please get an ice pack?" Dahyun asked. Mina quickly went to get an ice pack in the fridge in their dressing room while Sana walked out to find their manager.

"Here you go. I will go and find Sana. You know how clumsy she is, don't want add in another victim, do we?" Mina smiled and walked out from the room. Dahyun just nodded her head and sat in front of Nayeon, slowly brought Nayeon's injured ankle up and put on her right thigh.

"Unnie, you need to be careful next time." Dahyun mumbled as she slowly put the ice pack on Nayeon's ankle. The older girl winced and slightly retracting her leg but Dahyun was holding her calf tightly, not letting the older girl to move.

"Unnie, stay still. We need to treat this as soon as possible." Dahyun said and Nayeon nodded her head.

"I can do this myself. Thanks." Nayeon smiled as she bent down, holding the ice pack.

"Anything for you, unnie." Dahyun smiled and stood up.

"I will help you to find manager , unnie." Dahyun said and walked out from the room, not seeing how red Nayeon's face had become. Nayeon just hid her face in her palms and squealled as loud as she could.

"Gosh, if I am a stranger, I would think she has gone crazy." Jungyeon said as Jihyo nudged her ribs.

"Let her be. You know how deep she had fall." Jihyo said.

"Not as deep as I fall for you." Jungyeon smirked when she saw Jihyo's eyes became as wide as the Thomas the Train and her face had become as red as Mina's ketchup plushie.

"Y-yah!" Jihyo gave a weak protest and a weak smack on Jungyeon's arm but she smiled when Jungyeon hold her hand and kissed the back of her hand.

"If you two are just going to show off in front of me, then scram." Nayeon rolled her eyes as Jungyeon stuck her tongue out.

"You are just jealous that Dahyun isn't here, being lovey dovey with you." Jungyeon said and quickly pulled Jihyo away when she saw Nayeon was going to throw the pillows at her.

"Just you wait, Yoo Jungyeon. I am going to make her mine and being lovey dovey in front of you." Nayeon pouted but smiled when she saw the ice pack that was still on her ankle.

On the other hand, Dahyun was trying to find their manager by walking around the studio, but instead of their manager, she found Momo, who was eating jokbal at the cafeteria.

"Unnie!" Dahyun sat beside Momo who just smiled at her and chewed the jokbal in .

"Dahyunnie!" Momo said and pushed the plate of jokbal to Dahyun.

"I am full, unnie but thanks for the offer."

"So what are you doing here?" Momo asked.

"Ah! Have you see our manager, unnie?"

"Nope, why?"

"Nayeon unnie hurt her ankle so I thought of calling the manager to send her to the hospital to check on it, to prevent it getting serious." Momo pouted and kept on stuff with the jokbal, jealous that Nayeon managed to have Dahyun's attention.

"Unnie, why are you stuffing your mouth like this? You will choke yourself." Dahyun said and stared at Momo with worried expression.

"Stupid Im Nayeon. We promise to be fair and square in this. I use all my energy to drag Tzuyu from the dressing room and tie her up with Chaeng's help and you are the one getting all her attention. Maybe I shouldn't help you at all, letting you do all those hard work. Why am I the one who always do all the hard work? Why a-" Momo started to cough violently, stopping her endless thought. She smacked her chest as hard as she could, wanting to stop the cough. She felt someone gave her a glass of water, so she gulped it down in one shot, but she still felt the piece of meat stuck in . She coughed in a more violent way, hitting the table as hard as she could, feeling that she was out of breath. Suddenly she felt someone circled their arms around her, just below her chest and started to pull her backward as hard as they could. After a few times, the piece of jokbal that was stuck in was being coughed out. She felt happy and relief that the piece of jokbal that stuck in was gone but was sad when she saw the piece of jokbal was laying on the ground, right in front of her. With a pout on her face,she turned around and saw Dahyun was glaring at her.

"D-d-dahyunnie?" She said in a cautious tone. She realized Dahyun was sweating and she leaned toward the younger girl.

"Unnie! How many times did I tell you to eat slowly?! Hah! No one is going to steal that jokbal away from you!" Dahyun shouted.

"No one is going to steal that jokbal away from me but there are people who are going to steal you away from me." Momo mumbled but didn't dare to stare at Dahyun's eyes because the younger girl was still being mad.

"What did you say?!"

"N-n-nothing."

"I told you for hundred times that you are going to choke yourself. There you have it, you choke yourself! Luckily I know some first aid to help with choking, what if I'm not here?! What if you are all alone?! What if you die because of the stupid jokbal?! Wha-" Dahyun couldn't finished her sentence and bursted into tears. Momo was panicked and pulled Dahyun into her embrace.

"Unnie is sorry, Dahyunnie~ Unnie will eat slowly next time." Momo whispered and gently Dahyun's back. Dahyun was sobbing and tightening her grips on Momo's shirt.

"Hah! Take that, Im Nayeon! I get to hug her." Momo thought and fought a smile that was almost went to her face.

"Y-you better. I d-don't want to lose you, unnie." Dahyun slowly pulled herself away from Momo's embrace. Momo cupped Dahyun's cheek and wiped away the tears that stained the younger girl's porcelain cheeks.

"Oh , I make her cry. I need to make her smile again." Momo thought as she gently wiped away the tears. Dahyun just blinked her eyes at Momo who was frowning and suddenly the expression became bright.

"Although you just insult my precious jokbal but in my heart you are more important than jokbal. So Moguri unnie will listen to Dahyunnie~ Dahyunnie stop cry now?" Momo asked in her aegyo and blinked her eyes for a few times before Dahyun bursted into laughters. Dahyun gently pushed Momo's shoulder and laughed.

"W-w-what is this?! Unnie, you look weird!" Dahyun laughed and laughed.

"I rather to be weird, as long as it can make you laugh." Momo smiled and just stared at Dahyun.

"Oh, there you guys are!" Jihyo appeared and Momo frowned, cursing the leader for interrupting her moment with Dahyun.

"Anything, unnie?" Dahyun asked and Jihyo saw Dahyun's red eyes.

"OMO! WHO MAKE YOU CRY?! TELL MOMMA! MOMMA IS GOING TO BRING YOUR PAPA AND KILL THAT PEOPLE!" Jihyo cupped Dahyun's cheek and stared at Dahyun's eyes.

"Hirai Momo, are you the one make my baby cry?" Jihyo turned around, with an evil smile on her face. Jihyo was lurking of motherly aura, like an angry hen who was glaring at the eagle that was going to eat her chick.

"N-n-n-no." And surprisingly, this eagle was scared of the mother hen.

"Unnie~ I just got dust in my eyes so Momo unnie helped me." Dahyun said and pouted at Jihyo.

"Really?" Jihyo asked, still glaring at Momo.

"Y-y-yeah." Momo nodded her head.

"Yeah, unnie~ Don't get angry~" Dahyun used her aegyo which melted Jihyo and Momo immediately. Jihyo changed from an angry momma hen into a sweet and caring momma hen.

"Well then, that's good but remember to tell momma when someone bully you, understand?" Jihyo asked and Momo winced when she felt the last part of the question was directed to her.

"Yes, momma~" Dahyun smiled.

"Good girl." Jihyo patted Dahyun's head.

"Phew, the angel save my life from an angry momma hen Jihyo." Momo thought and sighed in relief.

"Unnie, why are you finding us?" Dahyun asked as Jihyo widened her eyes and snapped her fingers.

"Ah, please go to the dressing room cause the director want to meet us, saying there is an important announcement." Jihyo said.

"Okay, unnie. Momo unnie, you can go ahead with Jihyo unnie. I am going to wash my face for awhile. I will be joining you girls later." Dahyun smiled and walked away.

"Now, please tell me what happen. Don't ever think of asking help from anyone, Hirai Momo-shi." Jihyo turned around and smiled at Momo.

"Well, you see, you kn-ouch, ouch, ouch. Jihyo-ah, it's hurt!"

"Shut up and meet the dad." Jihyo said and dragged Momo by the ear.

"Dahyun-ah~ Oh my tofu angel."Momo thought and sighed.

Dahyun was at the washroom, washing her face and smiled. She wiping her hands with the tissue provided and threw the tissue into the trashcan; turning around and was going to walk out from the bathroom until-

"HMPPF!" She heard some muffled voice. Dahyun's mind was flooded with those horror movies that her members forced her to watch together two days ago.

"Oh my god, Jesus, Buddha or whoever out there, please protect me." Dahyun mumbled.

"Hmppf!" The muffled voice was there again and now there was some hitting noise too.

"There is no such things as ghost. Momo unnie told me so." Dahyun mumbled and took a deep breath.

"Hmpgyfeff! hmohyffr! hyyfmspf!"

"There is no such things as ghost, Jihyo momma told me so." Dahyun mumbled and took another deep breath.

"Hmppff! Hmppf!"

"There is no such things as ghost, Jungyeon pappa told me so." Dahyun mumbled and took the third deep breath.

"Hmmpf unnie!"

"There is no such things as gh-"

"BANG!"

"AHHHHH! THERE IS SUCH THINGS AS GHOST!! JUST LIKE WHAT NAYEON UNNIE AND CHAEYOUNG TOLD ME!!! AHHH!" Dahyun closed her eyes and shouted when she heard a loud sound coming just in front of her. Dahyun then slowly opened one eyes and saw a familiar person was now laying on the floor, being tied up in a chair and mouth being stick with a masking tape.

"Tzuyu?! What the hell are you doing here?!" Dahyun quickly went to untie Tzuyu and rip off the masking tape.

"U-unnie, thanks." Tzuyu stood up with Dahyun's help.

"Omo! What's wrong? Did anyone kidnap you?! Tell me who it is?! Oh god, we need to report to the police." Dahyun said.

"If you know who are the one did this." Tzuyu scoffed and as she opened , wanting to tell Dahyun who did this to her,

"If you dare tell Dahyun about this, we will spread these videos of your." Tzuyu remembered about the deal that the three monsters made with her, as long as she kept shut, her embarassed videos when she was learning Korean would be hid in safe place.

"W-well, unnie. Calm down, it was just a practice." Tzuyu said.

"Damn those monsters, having those videos. I thought I burned it all." Tzuyu thought with a fake smile on her face.

"Practice?"

"Yeah, practice for the next movie." Tzuyu said and smiled.

"What movie?" Dahyun frowned and narrowed her eyes at Tzuyu.

"You don't know, unnie? We are going to film the second season for the movie." Tzuyu said.

"Really?"

"Yup!" Tzuyu nodded her head enthutiastically.

"You are not lying to me, right?" Dahyun leaned closer to Tzuyu.

"N-no, why should I lie to you, unnie? How about let's go back and see whether it's true or not." Tzuyu smiled and hold both of Dahyun's shoulder.

"Fine, if I caught you lying," Dahyun turned around and narrowed her eyes at Tzuyu, slightly glaring at the younger girl.

"Aigoo, unnie, your glare is not scary. You are so cute~~" Tzuyu just cupped Dahyun's cheeks and started to knead Dahyun's cheek.

"T-tzuyu-ah~" Dahyun cutely protest, and Tzuyu let go.

"Unnie stop being so cute. You are giving me a heart attack." Tzuyu said as Dahyun pouted.

"I am not cute." Dahyun stomped her feet as Tzuyu giggled.

"Yeah, you are not cute. Let's go, unnie." Tzuyu walked away.

"Yah~ You are just teasing me, right? Right?" Dahyun asked and ran toward Tzuyu. Both of them reached the dressing room, saw all seven members were waiting for them.

"Sorry that we are late." Tzuyu bowed.

"Omo! Momo unnie, what happen to you?" Dahyun asked as she walked toward Momo who had a huge bump on her forehead.

"O-oh- I fell down just now. Ahaha." Momo laughed dryly when she saw glares from Jungyeon and Jihyo.

"Aigoo, you need to be careful." Dahyun said and Momo nodded her head.

"Unnie, sit here." Chaeyoung patted her lap and Dahyun nodded her head, seeing there were no other place for her to sit so she went to sit on Chaeyoung's lap. Chaeyoung circled her arms around Dahyun's waist and sent a victory smirk to other members who were silently clenching their fists and biting their lips.

"Okay, so girls, sorry for asking you all to gather here." The director said after clearing his throat. getting the girls' attentions.

"It's okay, sir." Jihyo said and the girls nodded their head.

"You did a good job, sir. You give me chance to hug Dahyun unnie." Chaeyoung mumbled and smiled.

"Well, the reason I ask you all to gather here is because-"

"You are giving us our salary?!" Jungyeon asked but being smacked in the head by Jihyo.

"I'm sorry for her behaviour, please do continue, sir." Jihyo said and glared at Jungyeon who just pouted and rubbed the back of her head.

"O-oh ya, well, it's a good news. We are going to film the sequel for ' We Are Not Meant To Be From The Start '." The director announced and the girls cheered.

"Hooray!!!" Jungyeon and Minia high fived while Jihyo and Dahyun cheered.

"Sir, will the cast remain the same?" Nayeon asked.

"Of course, because its a sequel and this time wil be focusing on the marriage life." The director smiled.

"Assa!" Chaeyoung pumped her fists in the air and grinned.

"Oh no." Jungyeon and Nayeon facepalmed and shook their head.

"I guess I will take my leave now. The filming will start after you all end your promotion. The script will be send to you on May so please do get ready." The director smiled and walked out from the dressing room.

"YAH! Why did I need to be with you again?!" Nayeon stood up and pointed at Jungyeon.

"Excuse me? Unnie, do you think I am happy to be with you? I want my Jihyo, not you." Jungyeon stuck her tongue out.

"Heol, why did I stuck with Jihyo unnie again?" Tzuyu mumbled and stared at Dahyun. Jihyo heard it but she pretended she didn't because Tzuyu was just a maknae, a fcking tall and honest maknae.

"At least we are being together again, Mina-ah." Sana smiled.

"Yeah and I need to wear that fake wig again." Mina sighed.

"But you look handsome and I love it. Although I love you as you, not because of your appearance." Sana said and pecked Mina's lips. Mina just grinned and leaned in to get another kiss.

"You two just get a room! I am being pair up with my jokbal again." Momo pouted.

"I rather pair up with a jokbal than that thing." Nayeon said.

"Yah, unnie! That's too much.Calling me a thing. Well, I rather die than pair up with you this fcking bunny. "Jungyeon stood up and glared at Nayeon. Nayeon just held her chin high and glared at Jungyeon, both of the two eldest members were having a glaring contest that not even Jihyo could stop it. Jihyo sent a SOS signal to Dahyun who just nodded her head. She stood up and hold Jungyeon's and Nayeon's hand; with Nayeon on her right and Jungyeon on her left. The two eldest members stopped glaring at each other and were now staring at Dahyun who was pouting.

"Unnie~ I thought we should be happy because we can film another movie. Together~" Dahyun said and both Nayeon and Jungyeon's eyes softened at the cute tofu.

"I am happy that we are together, filming a movie~ So unnie, please don't fight~ Because I am scare when seeing unnie fighting~"Dahyun used her aegyo, and her adorable puppy eyes and pout. After a few seconds, Jungyeon just pulled Dahyun into her embrace.

"Aigoo~ My cute baby tofu~ Papa is sorry for scaring you~ Forgive papa~" Jungyeon said in baby voice and Dahyun smiled.

"As long as unnie promise me not to fight with Nayeon unnie." Dahyun said.

"We are not fighting. We are just acting, you know, we are going to act as a couple and married couple tend to fight. So we are practicing our act." Nayeon said and stared at Jungyeon.

"A-ah, yeah. So we are not fighting." Jungyeon nodded her head after getting the signal from Nayeon.

"Really? Then that's good." Dahyun smiled and hugged both Nayeon and Jungyeon.

"Now, I need Dahyun to accompany me." Jihyo said.

"What for, unnie?" Dahyun asked.

"You are thirsty, right? I realize we are running out of water so I need your help to bring those water bottles from the van to here." Jihyo said as Dahyun nodded her head.

"Sure, unnie." With that, both Dahyun and Jihyo walked out from the dressing room. Chaeyoung stood up and walked toward the door.

"Where are you going?" Mina asked.

"I am going to help unnie to carry those water bottles." Chaeyoung said and smiled. She opened the door but stopped and turned around.

"Ah, before I go and help them, Tzuyu, Nayeon unnie and Momo unnie; I, Son Chaeyoung always get Kim Dahyun at the end." With a smirk, Chaeyoung left the room, leaving a Yoda, a peach and a bunny in rage.

 

A/N: SO yeah! SURPRISE!!!!!!! Hope you guys like it and yes, there will be a sequel which will be post in this story so when I upload chapters for the sequel, I am going to change the status from complete to incomplete. So stay tune!!! Thanks for your support!!!