Alive or Not (Season 2)-Chapter 3: Date, Cheating?

Twice Movies/Dramas Project (feat. other girl group)

"Seobang! Wake up!" Chaeyoung jumped on top of Daehyuk who was still in his dreamland.

"F-f-five more hours." Daehyuk said and turned around, covering his head with the blanket.

"Normally people would say 'five more minutes' but yah~~ you promise me that we are going to amusement park today~~" Chaeyoung whined.

"L-l-let's go tomorrow." Daehyuk mumbled in the blanket.

"Yah! KIM DAEHYUK! We already delay our date to amusement park for three times~ We were supposed to go to amusement park three days ago but we kept on delaying it. We did sky diving, bungee jumping, shopping and even having that all that on bed! Just because you keep on delaying it and tomorrow morning you are going to Japan. Yah~~" Chaeyoung shook Daehyuk's body as the guy sighed and sat up, beaming a tired smile to his wife.

"Well, I can't resist the temptation from my wife, right?" Daehyuk winked at Chaeyoung who was blushing and tried to cover her body with the blanket.

"Don't change the topic~"

"Fine, fine. You can go and prepare yourself.Let's go to the amusement park today." Daehyuk chuckled and pulled away the blanket.

"Yah!" Chaeyoung shouted and quickly pulled back the blanket to cover her body.

"It's not like it's the first time, princess. Why are you so shy?" Daehyuk laughed as Chaeyoung smacked his chest and pouted. Daehyuk leaned closer to Chaeyoung and pecked her forehead, slowly moved to her nose then her lips. He then pulled away and beamed a small smile at Chaeyoung who just tilted her head.

"I am so lucky to have you in my life." Daehyuk whispered and pecked Chaeyoung's lips again before gently pushing her to the direction of the bathroom. Chaeyoung just blushed and stood up, losing her grip on her blanket, showing her glory to her husband who was just staring at her. She then smirked and leaned closer to Daehyuk, finger gently trailing from Daehyuk's forehead until his nose. She turned around and started to sway her hips in a ual way while walked to the bathroom. Daehyuk kept on staring at her, gulping down the saliva that was going to escape from his mouth, eyes widening and fists clenching, releasing an aura of a hungry beast. Daehyuk was trying to control himself, knowing that if he surrendered to his desire, they might need to delay the trip to amusement park to another day. Chaeyoung entered the bathroom, before closing the door, she turned around and smirked, followed by a seductive wink at Daehyuk.

"That's it. You can't blame me if we can't make it to the amusement park." He mumbled as he ran to the bathroom, stopping Chaeyoung from closing the door with his hand. He entered the bathroom, stared at Chaeyoung with hunger in his eyes and slowly lessened the distance between them. After that, they did some business that all of us knew.

"WOOOHOOO! WE ARE FINALLY HERE!" Chaeyoung shouted when both of them stepped into the amusement park.

"Now hold on tight. We don't want you to get lost because if you get lost, I can't find you since you are too short to be notice in the crowds." Daehyuk smirked. Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes ans glared at Daehyuk who was still grinning.

"Hmph! I hate you!" Chaeyoung croseed her arms and pouted.

"You know you love me~" Daehyuk said and the grin never left his face. Chaeyoung just turned around, not wanting to see the face of Kim Daehyuk.

"Awww, come on. You know its just a joke, right?"

"And you know that I am very sensitive with my height."

"Its just a joke." Daehyuk said as he pulled Chaeyoung's arm which Chaeyoung just pulled her hand back.

"If its offensive, it does not count as a joke." Chaeyoung glared at Daehyuk who just sighed.

"Fine. I will do anything you want me to do. As long as you forgive me." Daehyuk said.

"Anything?" Chaeyoung grinned and Daehyuk swore that her eyes just sparkled.

"N-no-"

"Hmpf!" Chaeyoung pouted and stared at him with her puppy eyes.

"What I mean is, yeah, anything you want." Daehyuk said and Chaeyoung's head. Chaeyoung looked around and saw something that caught her attention.

"Let's go to that ride!" Chaeyoung grinned as she pointed to the tallest roller coaster in the amusement park, knowing her husband was afraid of height.

"Y-y-yah, Son Chaeyoung." Daehyuk's face became pale.

"You say you would do anything I want." Chaeyoung pouted again as Daehyuk sighed.

"I never thought that I will say this but le-let's go." Daehyuk closed his eyes, letting his wife dragging him to line up. Daehyuk then lifted his head and looked at the roller coaster.

"Oh boy." He mumbled and started to tremble in fear. Chaeyoung just giggled and dragged her husband to get on the roller coaster as it was their turn.

"L-look, p-p-princess, I r-r-really t-think th-this is a b-bad i-i-iDEAAAAAAAAAAA!" Daehyuk shouted as the ride started. He tightened his grip on the only safety precaution that was holding at his shoulder. Chaeyoung just laughed out loud while glancing at Daehyuk, seeing how the guy shut his eyes as tight as possible, lowering his head as low as possible. After that ride, Daehyuk just hold onto Chaeyoung's hand as he felt energy slowly escaping from his legs.

"Who would have thought the legendary Captain Kim Daehyuk that can go on to any type of mission, that doesn't scare of anything, is actully scare of rides?" Chaeyoung just stared at him and smiled mockingly at him.

"This rides are not even at the same level as those missions." Daehyuk scoffed as he sat down on a bench.

"Let's go to the pirate ship!" Chaeyoung said and dragged Daehyuk again.

"Curse those dimple smiles of hers. Curse my weak heart that always go weak when I see her smiles." Daehyuk sighed for a few seconds then decided to just accompany his wife to ride any rides she wanted, as a compensenate for his missing in her life for three months. They went to ride as many rides as they could, from pirate ships, to another roller coaster, then to Gyro drop which allowed Chaeyoung to hear Daehyuk shouted in the highest pitch that he ever shouted, and also to the flying swings.

"Oh god, ple-please, no more." Daehyuk kneeled down on the ground after they got off the pirate ship that can spin 360 degree. Chaeyoung kneeled down with a guilty expression as she gently rubbed his back.

"Are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked as Daehyuk stood up and smiled weakly at her. She was feeling pain in her heart and also guilty when she saw how much Daehyuk struggled to stand up.

"What are you thinking right now?" Daehyuk asked as he slowly lifted her chin. She just pouted and Daehyuk pecked her pouting lips.

"That is not the expression I want you to have after riding so many rides." He lifted one of his perfect eyebrows and looked at Chaeyoung who sighed.

"But you su-"

"Shh, I don't want to hear you blaming yourself in our date. I had a good time riding those rides, its a good training to overcome my fear. Who knows that I might be on a mission where I need to deal with the bad guys on rides?" Daehyuk grinned.

"Yah~" Chaeyoung just lowered her head to hide her red face.

"Now which one you are going to ride now?" Daehyuk asked.

"I wanted to-"Chaeyoung stopped when her stomach growled in protest. Chaeyoung covered her stomach with her arms and glared at Daehyuk who was laughing.

"I guess that its time for us to have lunch." Daehyuk wiped the tears in his eyes and stood up, reaching out to Chaeyoung who hold onto his hand and glared at him. Both of them went to have a lunch at a restaurant nearby.

"Aigoo, can't you eat properly?" Daehyuk chuckled as he leaned closer to Chaeyoung and wiped away the sauce at the corner of Chaeyoung's lips. He then stared at Chaeyoung and stole a peck from Chaeyoung before sitting back to his place. Chaeyoung blushed and threw a napkin toward Daehyuk who kept on chuckling. After that, both of them went to ride a few more rides and ended up with Daehyuk lying on the bench, covering his face with his right arm and sighed.

"Are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked as she gently wiped away the sweat on Daehyuk's forehead. Daehyuk just grinned and sat up, showing a thumbb up to Chaeyoung.

"I am totally fine. How bout we go see some of the stalls?" Daehyuk asked and stood up.

"Sure."Then both of them walked toward the stalls, seeing some of the games until Chaeyoung pointed at the huge wolf plushie that was wearing a military uniform.

"Seobang, I want that." Chaeyoung pouted. Daehyuk nodded his head, went to approach the stall owner.

"Hey, kid. Wanna try?" The old man said.

"How much?"

"Ten thousand won for one game. One game with six bullets. You want that stuff, you shoot it down." The old man said as Daehyuk pulled out a ten thousand won bill and gave it to the old man.

"Seobang, hwaiting!" Chaeyoung pumped her fists to the air as Daehyuk aimed at the wolf plushie and winked at Chaeyeon. He then started to shoot at the plushie but the plushie barely moved.

"That's sad, kid. But it seems that you and that plushie has no fate." The old man said, grinning while Chaeyoung was pouting.

"Ten thousand won for one game? Limited to one gun or not?" Daehyuk asked.

"Just for one game, and one game one gun. Kid, you gotta pay more for using more than one gun." The old man whistled as Daehyuk took out five thousand won and put on the counter.

"Then here is five thousand won so I am going to use five guns." Daehyuk said. The old man just took the money and smirked. Daehyuk took two rifles and aimed both rifles at the plushie's head, shooting all twelve bullets at the plushie's head at the same time then he quickly changed into another two rifles, aiming at the same spot again but this time, when the last bullets from both rifles were fired out, he quickly threw away the rifle on his right hand and took a new one, fired the bullets at the plushie's head for the last time before the plushie fell down then he aimed the remaining four bullets at the old man, shooting the surrounding of the old man's head.

"Just to remind you not to cheat on people's money." Daehyuk smirked and took the wolf plushie and gave to Chaeyoung who was smiling and clapping her hands.

"Seobang, you look so handsome at there!" Chaeyoung squealled as Daehyuk grinned.

"Well, gotta look awesome in front of the one I love the most so that she can't run away from me." Daehyuk said.

"You know, I never run away from you." Chaeyoung leaned closer and landed a peck on Daehyuk's cheek. After that, both of them went to put the plushie in their car.

"How about we go and ride the ferris wheel?" Daehyuk asked after having a look at his watch.

"Sure!" Chaeyoung nodded her head and both of them went to line up for the ferris wheel. Daehyuk just bobbed Chaeyoung's nose which the girl wrinkled her nose. Daehyuk then lifted up their intertwined hand and kissed the back of Chaeyoung's hand.After that, both of them got onto one of the cabin of the ferris wheel, feeling they were being lifted up to the air slowly.

"Hey, look at that." Daehyuk said, pointed at one side as Chaeyoung turned her head and gasped.

"O-o-oh my, it-it's so beautiful." Chaeyoung mumbled, covering with her hands when she saw how the sky was being painted in orange yellowish colour and the sun was slowly setting. Daehyuk saw the prettiest girl that he had ever seen, Chaeyoung beig bathed by the orange yellowish light that only made her more beautiful. He wondered what kind of good deed did he do during his past life that the god decided to bless him with such gorgeous wife.

"You are so freaking beautiful, Chaeng." Daehyuk said and Chaeyoung turned around, giving a gentle smile that only lured Daehyuk to lean closer to her. The distance between both of them getting shorter and shorter until there was no distance in between of their lips. Both of them shared a sweet, gentle and passionate kiss, no tongue battle involving, just a sweet kiss, showing gratitude of the presence of each other in their life, showing how much and how deep their love is for each other. Daehyuk then slowly pulled away and pointed to the top of the cabin. Chaeyoung looked up and gasped for the second time. The orange yellowish sky had now became black with shiny stars decorating it.

"The stars are beautiful." Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah but for me, you are the most beautiful that ever exist in my life." Daehyuk grinned and sat back to his place as he felt they were slowly descending to the ground.

"I love you." Chaeyoung said.

"I love you too." Daehyuk smirked.

"Thanks for giving me the most memorable date at the amusement park." Chaeyoung said as she got down from the ferris wheel.

"Today is the first time we have an amusement park date, princess."

"I know~"

"I promise that we will have more and more amusement park date in the future. So that you can tell me which one is your most memorable amusement park date." Daehyuk grinned.

"Promise?" Chaeyoung clung onto Daehyuk's arm and stared at Daehyuk with eyes shining brightly, even brighter than the stars in the sky.

"I promise." Daehyuk said and they sealed their promise with a kiss. After that day, Daehyuk went to Japan and Chaeyoung carried out her duty as an army doctor until one day Hansol asked Chaeyoung to go to a welcome party; to welcome their new members, Song Mino and Boo Seungkwan .Chaeyoung nodded her head, agreeing to go to the welcome party. She informed Daehyuk about it and the guy hesitantly agreed her to go because he couldn't fight Chaeyoung's puppy eyes and he didn't want Chaeyoung's colleague to say he was an overprotective husband that chained his wife in the house. Chaeyoung went and got drunk due to she kept on losing in game, and the punishment was drank the beer in one shot.

"Chaeyoung-ah, are you alright?" Hansol asked, quickly went to help Chaeyoung to sit down.

"I-i-i'm fine. I just need to sit down." Chaeyoung said as Hansol nodded his head.

"You need to rest for awhile." That was the last thing Chaeyoung heard before went unconcious. The next day, Chaeyoung woke up, with pain in her head. She felt like someone was banging her skull with a sledgehammer.

"U-u-urgh, wh-where am I?" She looked around and realized she was in a hotel room. She then looked down and widened her eyes, realizing she was .

"O-oh, you are awake?" She turned her head and saw Hansol was smiling lazily at her.

"D-d-did w-w-we?"

"Yes and it was awesome."

 

 

 

A/N: Okay, sorry for the rush in storyline because I plan to end this season in five chapters. I am really sorry about it. So hope you all love about this and please do comments and subscribe. See you all next time, ciao!

p/s: The Hansol in here is not Seventeen Vernon. It's NCT Hansol. So yeah, bye!