Alive or Not(Season 2): Chapter 7-Years Later FINALE

Twice Movies/Dramas Project (feat. other girl group)

(A/N: Author POV)

"I-i'm sorry but can you repeat what all of you just said?" Yuna asked and tightened her grip on Jimin's hand. Jimin nodded his head and looked at Sowoon who sighed and took a deep breath.

"We are sorry to tell you that, Colonel Kwon Minggi/ First Lieutenant Moon Yul/First Lieutenant Amber Liu/First Sergeant Major Zhou Tzuwei/First Sergeant Myoui Minato/Captain Kim Daehyuk had proudly sacrifice themselves in the recent war." Sowoon said again as the guys put the dogtags on the table.

"Omo! Yuna unnie!" Jihyo shouted as she caught Yuna who just fainted.

"O-oppa, tell me that you are joking! Please!" Krystal shouted as she ran and grabbed Hyukjung's shoulder.

"W-w-we are sorry b-but this-" Hyukjung looked away as Krystal loosened her grip and sat down on the chair nearby. Yongsun, Chaeyoung and Sana just stared at them. They still couldn't believe what had been told them just now. 

"Oppa, you must be joking, right?" Chaeyoung said as Dino shook his head. He walked toward Chaeyoung and passed a box to her. Yuta passed it to Sana, Hyukjung passed it to Krystal, Jimin passed it to Yuna who just gained concious. Nakyeon passed it to Jihyo and lastly Sowoon passed it to Yongsun. 

"We will take our leave." All of them walked out from the house after saluted to the girls. 

"I'm sorry, Yuna. If I didn't insist Minggi to go." Jimin mumbled and casted one last glance before he left. The six girls stared at the box, clearly knew what the box was. They knew that this box meant that their another half was d-d-passed away with honour since it hold their another half's precious thing. 

"Can I open it here?" Yongsun asked as she slowly touched the box.

"Y-yeah. I mean, it's better for us to be together, u-unnie." Jihyo said, gulping her salive, trying to hold her tears as she wanted to be the strong one among the girls. 

"Y-y-yeah and I don't want the kids see me in this condition." Yongsun smiled but the tears were flowing on her dumpling face. She opened the box and burst into tears when she saw the family photo. Yul was carrying Moon Yuna on his shoulder and she was carrying Wheein and Hyejin together, all of them were smiling so happily at the camera and she remembered that day was her birthday, her family planned a surprise for her and she was so happy. The next thing that she saw was the watch of her husband that was being passed by her father in law to her husband, and there was the water bottle that she forced him to bring with him so that their eldest daughter won't sulk. Then it was the letter written by her husband. She slowly opened and read it. She could felt all his emotion in the letter, how fear he was to leave them alone and how sorry he was if he ever left them alone. How he wished they wouldn't receive this letter and how he missed her. All the emotion being poured into two piece of paper and with one blank paper that had a sketch about her on it. The drawing was so detailed and nice which she expected it from her husband since her husband's second ambition was to become a famous webtoon artist. 

"Y-y-yul, w-w-why?" Yongsun started to sob as she realized she kept on calling Yul her husband when he was supposed to be her late husband. Yongsun hugged the whole box as tightly as possible. 

On the other hand, Kwon Seo Yuna just stared at the box lifelessly, she trying to touch it but she flinched. She closed her eyes as tight as possible and hold her lower abdomen with one hand. She then took a deep breathe and opened the box. She saw a blue rattle in the box and a small handmade Charmander keychain. She then saw a pair of blue baby shoes and she wondered when did that guy bought it when he was in Syria. She found out there was two letters, one being addressed to her and another one addressed to their unborn child. She read the letter addressed to her and tears flowed out from her eyes. He was sorry for leaving her with such a burden and for not being a good husband, he knew that she was having a hard time persuading her parents to marry him because he was younger than her. Minggi wrote in the letter that until the end of his life, he still couldn't show her the manly side and he was sorry about it. He also mentioned how much he loved and missed her, and he didn't blame her if anything happened to him so he asked her never blamed herself for pushing him to go to Syria because he was willing to go by himself. Yuna took a deep breathe and read the letter addressed to their unborn, which told their unborn about how great he was as a dad if he was around and he was sorry for letting their unborn being an orphan before being welcomed to this world. 

"P-pabo. Why are you still so gentle?" Yuna mumbled and closed the letter, not being able to continue to read. She put everything back in the box and closed it.

"I n-n-need to leave." Yuna stood up and walked away.

"Unnie! There's still us." Jihyo shouted out to Yuna who just turned around and smiled weakly. Jihyo sighed and looked at the box in front of her. She then saw Krystal was hugging the letter and cried.

"AMBER YOU STUPID LLAMA! WHY?! HOW COULD YOU!" Krystal then stood up and shouted. She tore the letter into pieces and glared at the llama keychain in the box. That llama didn't even wrote much in the letter, just apologizing and declaring his love, most important was he asked Krystal to find another person to take care of her and Sulli.

"Tell me how could I find another person when in my heart, there's only you! Who will protect Sulli from other children!" Krystal shouted and kneeled down, starting to cry as loud as possible. Not long enough, Krystal's older sister, Jessica came to fetch Krystal and Yongsun together, leaving Jihyo, Sana and Chaeyoung in Chaeyoung's house. Sana and Jihyo opened their box together and they smiled when they saw their couple photo in it. Sana and Minato were hugging as tightly as they could, making kissing face at each other. Jihyo and Tzuwei just smiled brightly to the camera. Sana found a paper rose made by Minato and also a ring box. She opened the ring and found a diamond ring. Jihyo found a simple ring too and both Jihyo and Sana found out that both Minao and Tzuwei had made a deal to propose to their girlfriend at the same day and get married at the same day.

'H-h-h-hey, w-w-we are married, right?" Sana asked, voice shaking as she trying to smile by holding in her tears.

"E-e-en." Jihyo smiled as both of them wore their ring but as soon as they wore their ring, they started to cry and kissed the ring. They didn't even notice Chaeyoung had sneaked from living room to dining room and to her own room and lastly to the baby room where Yoojung was still sleeping despite how loud the crying and shouting were. Chaeyoung smiled gently and she touched Yoojung's chubby cheek with her finger. Chaeyoung pulled a chair to sit beside the crib and started to open the box. 

"Aigoo, Yoojung-ah, it seems that your dad still have you in his mind when he is at work. I guess you had replace me as the most important person in his heart. Should I be jealous of you?" Chaeyoung asked as she put a doll beside Yoojung. She then looked at the box again and saw a necklace in it.  She took out the necklace and found out that there was a cube shape pendant on it. She took a good look at the pendant and only found KDH at the back of the cube. She put on the necklace and suddenly knew what it was. 

"Did he think this cube is a tofu?" Chaeyoung thought as she remembered Daehyuk's nickname was a tofu due to his white skin that never get tan no matter how many times or how long he stood under the hot sun. She shook her head and read the letter. The letter confirmed her thought as the cube pendant was supposed to be a tofu pendant and he had a necklace with strawberry pendant on it. 

"P-pabo, y-you promise me that we w-w-ill build a p-perfect family for Yoojung, supporting everything she does. W-w-why? Y-you b-b-as-" Chaeyoung didn't know when she started to cry but probably at the point when Daehyuk apologized for not able to attend her birthday or their wedding anniversary, or perhaps was at the point when he asked her to take care of their daughter on his behalf, or maybe, just maybe it was at the point when he asked her to find another guy too, just because he couldn't and didn't want to see her suffering alone from down there. Maybe it was because she thought of their last time together was not being happy and sweet, they were arguing, fighting and didn't resolve it face to face.

"I never go to heaven anyway. I killed too many people." She read out a sentence from the letter and smiled. That was so his style of writing. She found out a letter for Yoojung too and she chose not to open and read it. She wanted Yoojung to read it herself when she grew up and let her knew how brave her father was. She took out the tofu pendant and put it together with the dogtag that she took from the table. She wore the necklace and smiled while crying. She thought she wouldn't cry as she had prepared herself mentally for this day to come because she knew the possbility for Daehyuk to sacrifice himself in a war or a mission was very high and it couldn't be avoid. They were soldiers, born to serve the country and if the situation called so, they would die for the country and that was what made her proud of Daehyuk. However, that didn't stop her from grieving in sorrow, as she had become a widow and her daughter had become an orphan. 

"Yoojung-ah, don't blame your appa, okay? He is a very brave man." Chaeyoung mumbled and continued to sob. After that, all of them resumed their duty, forcing themselves to be normal although their heart yearned for their other half. Two months later, the girls were being invited to Kyungwan's office. 

"Please take your seat, especially you, First Lieutenant Seo." Kyungwan said as the girls sat down. A knock could be heard from the door and Kyungwan asked the person to come in. Nayeon entered the room, carrying a file and put on the table. 

"Coast is clear?" Kyungwan asked as Nayeon nodded her head. 

"Coast is clear and General give you the permission to look into the file and tell them about what happen." Nayeon said and stared at the six girls. 

"W-what happen?" Sana asked as Kyungwan nodded his head.

"A report had been sent back last week about the incident." Kyungawan cleared his throat and opened the file.

"We tried our best to access to the file because it was being counted as top secret in this country but General Ji gave us permission, with one condition, all of you can stay calm and not doing anything stupid after hearing the whole incident." Nayeon stared at all of the girls again and made all of the girls nodded their head.

"This will be a brief introduction about the mission and why Team Alpha was being chosen to go instead of other team." Kyungwan looked at the girls which replied him with a nod. 

"The States require them to go because the terrorists are the one Da- Captain Kim of Team Alpha encountered years ago, the one that experimented on Captain Kim, who let Captain Kim earn a scar on his face. Team Alpha had so many honurable reputation and was being ask to assist the States." Kyungwan stopped and looked at Chaeyoung who was taking deep breathe. Nayeon was beside Chaeyoung, slowly rubbed the back of the younger girl. 

"P-please continue." Chaeyoung mumbled.

"Captain Kim require help fro Team Beta, which was supposed to be lead by Captain Seo Yukyung. However, Colonel Kwon had replaced Captain Seo Yukyung due to Captain Seo's injury from last mission and other captains were not available, also because Colonel Kwon was the one request for it." Kyungwan then glanced at Yuna who lowered her head and hold her bulging baby bump. 

"They were sent to save hostages. Unfortunately, the informant was believed to be a spy sent from the terrorists. They were led into a mansion and were able to save the hostages, however, it was found out that the terrorists had put bomb on the hostages which was disarmed by Team Alpha. As they sent the hostages to the plane, Captain Kim of Team Alpha was being shot at the leg but nothing serious as he still able to run. Team Alpha found out that in the underpant of the hostages, there were devices that guided the missiles which were being launched by the terrorists. Team Alpha took the devices and got away on a truck, and somehow Colonel Kwon followed." Kyungwan stopped.

"Colonel Kwon said and I quote 'Perhaps I could help them to disarm the missile. I am good at disarming bombs and missiles too.' . Colonel Kwon ran after the truck and not for long, two missiles could be seen dropping from the sky and a loud explosion was heard and seen. Bodies couldn't be retrieve as we believe that they were blown into pieces. End." Kyungwan closed the file but before he closed, he inspected the photo for a few more times and frowned. 

"S-so th-that's what happen." Krystal said and smiled.

"At least that stupid llama did something right." Krystal wiped her tears and stood up, saluting Kyungwan and the girls.

"I am somehow proud of that llama of mine." 

"Yeah, that yoda of mine also did something good for once." Jihyo saluted back.

"That chipmunk of mine too. He finally did something useful for once. He had a fun and excited adventure." Yongsun smiled.

"I can tell this to Yoojung then. She need to know how brave her father was." Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah, I need to brag about that to Momo right now."

"That pabo, he never good at disarming the bomb and missile. Hyukjung is the one who did it most of the time." Yuna giggled but Kyungwan and Nayeon were staring at them with pity in their eyes as the six girls in front of them were smiling and joking but their eyes represented nothing but sadness and grief. 

"You girls can go now, if you want." Kyungwan said and the girls left.

"Nayeon, please look after them." Kyungwan whispered as Nayeon nodded her head and followed the girls.

"I'm sorry guys, for not able to protect you all but I swear that I will protect them." Kyungwan tightened his fists and punched the table. For the girls, Sana did not brag to Momo about Minato, she cried in Momo's arms instead. Yongsun did not cry nor she smiled, she just stared at their family photo for a long time and finally had a sad smile on her face before went to prepare dinner for the family. Krystal just hugged Sulli as tight as possible while begging Sulli to act as her anchor for once, Sulli just nodded her head and hugged back her mother. Yuna went to find Seolhyun and Choa, hugging both of them at the same time while asking them to accompany her to go to her doctor appointment next week, to know the gender of the baby. Chaeyoung, well, she just stared at Yoojung and she didn't know she should smile or cry by now because she had no energy anymore. Chaeyoung saw how Yoojung grabbed on her finger tightly and she knew that at this time, she need to be strong to support herself and Yoojung. She just couldn't collapsed right now when Yoojung needed her the most. 

"I guess you need to wait for me for a little longer there, Kim Daehyuk." Chaeyoung smiled gently and stared at the photo where Daehyuk was wearing his soldier unifor, as he was being promoted to Captain, with a bright smile and curvy eyesmiles. Chaeyoung saluted back and started to hum a song, the song that Daehyuk loved to sing to her each and every time, which was 'One In a Million'. 

Five years had gone since that incident and the girls were still being strong. Yuna had gave birth to a strong baby boy who had the name of Kwon Minwoo, and was four years old now. Wheein and Hwasa was five and with their elder sister, Moon Yuna being nine years old. This made Yongsun was busy with sending and fetching the girls to school and nursery, and to dance studio. Sana and Jihyo, they were still being their own silly self and barging in Momo's office twice per week was their routine. As for Chaeyoung, well, she was grateful that Yoojung was a good daughter, very well behave and polite. Yoojung was a mature kid, a bit too mature for her age. Yoojung didn't ask about Daehyuk at all, she didn't even mention about her being bullied because of not having a father. If Yoojung's best friend didn't accidentally tell her about it, Chaeyoung would never knew her daughter was being bullied at school.

(A/N: Flashback)

"Auntie Kim!" A girl with long black hair shouted as she followed Yoojung entered their house.

"Oh, Doyeon-ah, you're here. Make yourself at home then. I will prepare some snacks for you two." Chaeyoung smiled as Yoojung hugged her.

"Umma, I'm going to change my clothes." Yoojung said and Chaeyoung nodded her head.

"So how's your parents, Doyeon-ah?" Chaeyoung asked, wanting to know how were Nakyeon and Kyulkyung.

"They are fine, busy taking care of Somi and I help!" Doyeon smiled proudly. Chaeyoung just patted her head.

"Good girl. Now Auntie has a present for good girls." Chaeyoung then took out a jar of chocolate chip cookies. Doyeon's eyes brightened at the cookies and smiled widely until her eyes dissappeared from her face.

"How's school then?" Chaeyoung asked as both of them sat down at the dining room.

"Yoojungie is being bully by the meanies." Doyeon said as Chaeyoung's eyes widened.

"Yoojung is being what?"

"Bully, auntie. Those bad boys always laugh at Yoojungie for not having a appa." Doyeon frowned but soon she smiled.

"But I protect Yoojungie every time. I told the guys to stay away and punch them." Doyeon smiled but then she frowned again.

"But appa don't like me punch people. He scold me. I am protecting Yoojungie, just like what appa do but appa say violence is bad."

"Thanks for protecting Yoojungie. Your appa just doesn't want you to punch people, maybe he want you to use other ways to protect Yoojungie then." Chaeyoung smiled as Doyeon tilted her head.

"Other ways?"

"Yeah, like now you're doing. You can tell me about this, or the teachers. We are adults, we can do more to protect Yoojungie without anyone hurting. You hate it when Yoojung is in pain, right?" Chaeyoung asked and Doyeon nodded her head.

"Those bullies have friends too and their friends must hate it when the bullies are in pain becaue being hit." Chaeyoung said as Doyeon nodded her head again.

"I understand, auntie. I will use other ways then." Doyeon said.

"Umma, Doyeonie." Yoojung climbed up the chair with Chaeyoung's help. Chaeyoung was kind of worry about Yoojung's height because Yoojung was short, compared to other kids that were same age as her. However, she somehow knew that this daughter of hers wouldn't become tall in the future, seeing both of her parents were at the short side. 

The kids ate the cookies and went to the backyard to play. Chaeyoung washed the plates and went to the study room to take a box. She decided to tell Yoojung about Daehyuk since next week there would be a 'Show N Tell' day. Yoojung could bragged about Daehyuk and be proud of her father. After that, Doyeon went back when Kyulkyung came to pick her up. Yoojung and Chaeyoung had their dinner. 

"Yoojungie, let's go to the study room." Chaeyoung said as she finished washing the last plate.

"Yes, umma." Yoojung said although she knew it was weird for Chaeyoung asking her to go to the study room when Chaeyoung told her never enter the study room. As they walked into the study room, Chaeyoung sat down at Daehyuk's table and asked Yoojung to sit opposite her. 

"Yoojung-ah, are you hiding something from me?" 

"Nothing, umma."

"Something about bullying?" Chaeyoung saw Yoojung flinched and lowered her head.

"Let umma tell you a different type of bedtime story."Yoojung finally lifted her head and stared at Chaeyoung who took out something from the drawer. It was the old dogtag that Daehyuk gave to her when they were in Zimbabwe. 

"Umma, what is this?" Yoojung leaned closer to the table to have a good look at the dogtag.

"You can have a look." Chaeyoung pushed the dogtag closer to Yoojung. Yoojung took it and stared at it.

"That belong to your appa, same goes to this study room. Kim Daehyuk is your appa's name." Chaeyoung realized Yoojung's body became tense.

"A-appa?" Yoojung asked.

"Yeah, and this story that I am going to tell is about your father. Want to know?" Chaeyoung asked as Yoojung nodded her head. Chaeyoung started to talk about how Daehyuk became a soldier, climbed up to Lieutenant and how they met. Chaeyoung then talked about how Daehyuk being promoted to Captain.

"Appa do those mission alone?" Yoojung asked, interupting Chaeyoung but Chaeyoung just smiled and shook her head.

"No, there were four more uncles to help him. When your appa was a Sergeant Major Kim, your Uncle Kyungwan helped him too." Chaeyoung said and continued her story about Daehyuk.

"Appa is now in S-s-s-" Yoojung was having a difficulty to pronounce that word.

"Syria. Yes, your appa is now in Syria." 

"Why is he not coming back to visit us, umma? Does appa hate me?" Yoojung asked and lowered her head, playing with the dogtag.

"Of course not, Yoojungie. Your appa loves you so much that he couldn't stop staring at your every two minutes after you were born to this world. Appa is a soldier and what is the job of a soldier?"

"Protect people."

"Yes, and your appa is being needed by the people at Syria to protect them. As long as there is no peace, your appa can't have time to visit us. He will be back one day, Yoojung-ah." Chaeyoung lied to Yoojung as she didn't want her child to know about the cruel truth at the age of five. It was too cruel and harsh on the little girl. 

"Umma, so is appa a brave people?"

"Yes, Yoojung-ah. Your appa is someone who is full of courage, gentle and kind. He is ready to do anything to protect the people. He is honourable." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Umma, can I have this dogtag? I want to show to my classmates next week." 

"You can keep it. That is your appa dogtag when he was a Sergeant Major. He gave it to me as someting to remember when he was on a mission." 

"Then it was important to you, umma!" Yoojung shouted as Chaeyoung shook her head and pointed to the large photo behind Yoojung.

"You see the photo behind you?" Chaeyoung asked as Yoojung turned around and nodded her head.

"That is your appa, Yoojung-ah. When he was being promoted to Captain." Chaeyoung said and Yoojung smiled while pointing at the photo.

"Umma, appa smiles like me!" Yoojung jumped down from the chair and ran to the big photo that was hung at the wall.

"Yeah and you have many similarity with your appa but umma will tell you about this tomorrow if you go to brush your teeth and prepare for sleep now." Yoojung nodded her head and ran to Chaeyoung, giving her the dogtag.

"Umma, help me take care of this. I scare I lose it." 

"Sure, dear. Just tell me when you need it." Chaeyoung then looked at Yoojung who ran out from the room. Chaeyoung walked toward the photo and gently touched Daehyuk's face.

"You won't be angry at me for lying to our daughter, right? I j-just c-c-can't let her face this harsh truth this young." That night, after Chaeyoung put Yoojung to sleep, she hid herself in the study room, staring at Daehyuk's photo and other photos whole night, begging Daehyuk to let her drowned in the sorrow for one last time.

(A/N END OF FLASHBACK)

Today, the women with their children, except for Momo who didn't have any children were gathered at Chaeyoung's place. The children were all playing in Yoojung's room as the women were having snacks in the dining room. 

"I think I'm getting old." Yuna said.

"What make you say that, unnie?" Jihyo asked.

"I just can't catch up with Minwoo's energy anymore. He is too hyper." Yuna pouted as the rests laughed.

"He is a four years old boy. Children always have overflowing energy." Momo said and ate a cookie.

"Yoojung had been telling me that she wants to learn how to dance." Chaeyoung said.

"Maybe Wheein and Hyejin can accompany Yoojung then. The twins also love to dance." Yongsun said.

"I can teach them dance though. I was a backup dance before I became a doctor." Momo said.

"You would just influence them to love jokbal." Sana rolled her eyes as Momo pouted.

"Don't make me complain about Sulli's overflowing obsession with pink. I bet Momo unnie had to do with that. Sulli loved blue and out of a sudden, she told me she loves pink and demand her whole room change to pink." Krystal sighed.

"But she is a girl and girl should love pink." Momo pouted. Suddenly knocks could be heard and Chaeyoung stood up to get the door. 

"Who is it?" Chaeyoung asked as she opened the door. The first thing that came into her eyes was green uniform and she took a deep breathe as she slowly looked up. She saw the familiar chin, lips, nose, eyes and the scar that was at the right eye. She slowly covered as tears flowing out from her eyes when she realized who was standing in front of her.

"Miss me, Chaengie?" There was Daehyuk, smiling at Chaeyoung. 

"What taking you so-" Jihyo stopped when she saw Daehyuk.

"Hey, Jihyo noona. Oh, Hey, Sana noona, Momo noona, Yuna noona, Yongsun noona and Krystal. It's been a long time." Daehyuk said.

"Yah! Step away! You are not the only one want to be cool." 

"Yeah, we want to be cool too!"

"Yeah, do you forgot our agreement?!"

"Step aside, guys. The charming Yul is here!"

"Hey! I'm the Colonel, and I'm ordering you all to step aside. I want to see Yuna!" There were five other heads popped out from Daehyuk's back.

"Yah yah, let me be cool for once okay? And Minggi hyung, we are not in the base now, so we can just ignore your order." Daehyuk turned around and soon six men engaged in a heated conversation.

"Seriously, guys? You guys meet your wife after five years and the first thing you guys do is to argue?!" Kyungwan appeared and hit all of the six heads with some papers being rolled into cylinder form. 

"OH YEAH! OUR WIFE!" Amber shouted and turned around. All of them turned around and saw six pair of eyes that were crying. They quickly went to hug their respective wife as tight as possible.

"I'm back, dumpling." Yul said and pulled himself away. Yongsun just punched his chest and continued to cry.

"Princess, your knight is back to your side!" Amber said and was being slapped by Krystal who was sending a murderous glare at him. 

"Sana-chan, I'm back to fulfill my promise." Minato whispered as he gently Sana's back. Sana just lifted her head and nodded as hard as she could.

"Thomas the Train, your Yoda is back."

"Yah, I s-said stop calling me that." Jihyo glared with her big round clear eyes. Tzuwei just smiled and pecked her lips. 

"Yunaria, I'm sorry." Minggi kept on repeating the same thing. 

"It's fine, as long as you're back." 

"Chaeng." Daehyuk said as Chaeyoung started to smack him.

"W-w-why? H-h-how? W-w-welcome back." Chaeyoung said as both of them shared at short kiss.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO UMMA?!" A boy shouted from the stair and started to charge toward Minggi.

"I just want to say how sweet but I guess we forgot about the kids." Kyungwan said as Nayeon and Momo nodded their head. 

"Ouch!" Minggi jumped while holding his foot that was being stepped by the boy.

"Minwoo-ah, calm down." Yuna said.

"Umma, but this guy made you cry!" Minwoo shouted and kicked Minggi's shin again. Minggi jumped again while holding onto his leg.

"This guy is your appa, Minwoo-ah!" Yuna shouted as Minwoo and Minggi stopped and stared at Yuna with their big eyes. 

"Ap-appa?"

"M-my s-son?" Both of them said at the same time and then stared at each other.

"APPA!"

"MY SON!" Both of them hugged each other as tight as possible.

"They are blood related, that's for sure." Momo said.

"Even their reaction also the same." Nayeon ate some cookies which Momo had brought from the dining room. 

"Appa! Wheein-ah! Hyejin-ah! Appa is home!" Moon Yuna shouted as she dragged her younger sisters down. 

"Come to me, my princesses!" Yul squatted down which he regretted as soon as all three little bodies crashed into him. All three daughters of him started to attack him with kisses on the face. He just chuckled and attacked by with kisses too.

"He didn'd even kiss me." Yongsun mumbled and Yul heard it. 

"I am going to give you other thing." Yul smirked and wriggled his eyebrows which made Yongsun blushed furiously.

"Appa! Umma don't want to paint my room in pink!" Sulli shouted as she jumped on Amber.

"Seriously, that is the first thing you say to me after five years?!" Amber just stared at Sulli who just shrugged her shoulder. 

"She gets that from you, servant." Krystal said as Amber pouted.

"U-umma." Yoojung pulled Chaeyoung's hand and hid behind Chaeyoung's legs.

"Yoojung-ah, it's me, your appa." Daehyuk kneeled down and smiled at Yoojung. Yoojung looked up to Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung nodded her head. Yoojung then ran to Daehyuk.

"Appa!" Yoojung shouted as Daehyuk hugged Yoojung as tight as possible.

"Appa is sorry for not being there for you, Yoojung-ah." Daehyuk said.

"It's okay, appa is protecting people!" Yoojung smiled and Daehyuk just nodded his head and carried Yoojung in his arms.

"So when are we going to get married?" Minato asked.

"One month later?"

"That fast?"

"I had everything planned." Sana winked as Minato nodded his head.

"How about us?" Tzuwei asked.

"Are you seriously think that I will just accept your proposal through the letter?" Jihyo crossed her arms.

"Well, seeing you wearing that ring, I guess you just accept my proposal through the letter." Tzuwei smirked as Jihyo rolled her eyes.

"I don't want to interrupt this sweet scene but I think we need to talk." Kyungwan cleared his throat. 

"Yeah, he is just worry that Yeonjung is going to wake up anytime and he can't be there to sing her to sleep again." Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"Kids, why don't you guys go to Yoojung's room and play? We will be at the living room." Chaeyoung said and the kids all run back to play. The adults gathered at the living room. 

"So I bet you girls are curious, right?" Kyungwan asked as the girls nodded their head.

"Wait, Momo, you know about this?" Sana asked when she realized Momo didn't nod her head.

"Yeah, they come to find me for a checkup first and Kyungwan find me to help him on something so I had a rough idea on what happened." Momo said.

"So it happen like this-"

(A/N: FLASHBACK)

"What are you doing?" Nayeon entered the office and saw Kyungwan was staring at the file.

"Just looking at the photo."

"Why?"

"There's something weird. Like very weird. Can you help me call Momo to come here?" Kyungwan asked as Nayeon frowned but still nodded her head. Momo reached the base and now was in Kyungwan's office.

"Momo, Nayeon, look at these photos." Kyungwan said and passed three photos to them.

"What's wrong?" Nayeon asked.

"Yeah, it's just the photos of the explosion site." Momo said.

"Looked carefully." Kyungwan said.

"Where's the pieces?" Momo asked.

"Pieces?" Nayeon frowned.

"Pieces of clothes, body or anything. The reports said that the bodies were being exploded to tiny pieces, seeing the missiles were aiming at them but looked carefully at the photos being taken. There were no sign of human being exploded into pieces." Kyungwan said.

"So you mean that-"

"They might still be alive because the only thing they retrieved was ther dogtag. There must be some small pieces of clothes or other things." Kyungwan said.

"But it might be too small until we can't see it." Nayeon reasoned.

"There's a possibility that happened but I want to have a slight hope that they were still alive." Kyungwan said.

"There were no body too." Momo said.

"Because it say it was being blown into pieces." Nayeon pointed to the report.

"Which is not wrong but somehow not right either. Human body can withstand quite large amount of pressure and from the missiles that was being reported the report, the model of the missile do not have a high explosive power but it's enough to kill a people." Kyungwan said.

"With that explosive power, body can't be blown into small pieces. Even if they were blown into pieces, there must be some huge chunks of body that. Unless the bomb was located in their body, then the explaination of body being blown into small pieces was logic." Momo stood up.

"Some of the victims of explosion case, all were having fatal injury on the skin or organ but never blown into pieces." Momo said.

"Yeah and I just now looked up in the file directory of our army. There was one case like this before. And the soldiers that was suppose to be dead come back to the base after ten years." Kyungwan said as Nayeon nodded her head.

"So you mean we need to investigate about this?" Nayeon asked.

"Yeah, Momo, we need your help to contact the doctors in Syria, or the country near it. They probably manage to save themselves before the missiles attack them." Kyungwan said.

"I would try to obtain permission to go there with Nayeon. We will go and see the nearby tribe." Kyungwan said.

"Hope that we can find them." Momo said and all three of them started their investigation but Kyungwan and Nayeon had to stop halfway because of Nayeon's pregnancy. They started to investigate and asked for help from the States with the help of General Ji. They finally received a news that saying they found them, all six of them. Kyungwan quickly flew to the country and to the hospital. 

"Hey, Major Kim!" Amber smiled at Kyungwan as he was trying to walk. 

"Oh, you're here!" Yul waved at Kyungwan.

"Hey, want to play with us. We need 1 more player." Minggi said as he pointed at the card stack in front of him, Minato and Tzuwei. 

"Where's Daehyuk?' Kyungwan asked as all five pair of eyes casted downward and then all of them turned their head to a room. Kyungwan gulped as he entered the room. Daehyuk was sitting up, leaning against the pillow on the wall, reading a book with brown leather cover. Daehyuk glanced and lifted his head.

"Hey." Daehyuk put down the book and smiled.

"All of you idiots!" Kyungwan shouted as he ran toward Daehyuk. The rest of the guys entered the room and smiled at Kyungwan. 

"It's been a long time, sir." Tzuwei said.

"IT'S THREE YEARS, YOU IDIOTS!" Kyungwan shouted as he wiped his tears like how a young boy would. 

"Let's all of us sit down and we will start telling you what happen." Minggi said as all of them except Minato went to take their own chairs. Tzuwei helped Minato took a chair and guided Minato to sit down. Yul helped Amber to walk and take the chairs.

"Hyung, be careful!" Tzuwei quickly helped Minggi as the guy nearly missed the chair. 

"W-what happen?" Kyungwan asked and turned to look at Daehyuk who just patted his own thighs. 

"I guess Minggi hyung can be the one to say the story." Amber said. 

"Well, I ran to meet with them and the devices showed that the missiles will reach us within two minutes. We were thinking that we were going to die at that time until Tzuwei reminded us that the devices was the guide for the missiles to attack us so if we just leave the devices there and ran away, we might had the chance to stay alive. So we decided all put the devices on the truck and started to run away and we blackout . When we woke up, we were in a tent, and we were being took in by a tribe nearby. They helped us do some emergency first aid and helped us ran away from Syria and came to this hospital." Minggi looked at Kyungwan.

"So are you fetching us back?" Tzuwei asked as Kyungwan nodded his head.

"They miss you." Kyungwan said as Tzuwei smiled bitterly and shook his head.

"Maybe we need a longer time to prepare ourselves." Minato said.

"Why?" Kyungwan asked as Amber pointed to Tzuwei.

"We manage to save ourselves from the explosion but we all did received some damage from the explosions and you know tribe never encounter such injury so when we reach the hospital for help, it was kinda late." Yul said.

"Wh-what is too late?" Kyungwan gulped.

"Too late to treat the injury." Minato said. 

"Actually my right ear is deaf, hyung. The missile explode too close to my right ear and my eardrum burst." Tzuwei pointed at his right ear and smiled.

"I'm blind, same reason as Tzuwei." Minato said.

"Yul lost his right arm while I lost my right leg but both of us had artifical limb now." Amber said.

"Yeah and I already used to my artificial arm. Amber need a longer time to learn to walk with his artificial leg." Yul said.

"Minggi hyung?" Kyungwan asked as Minggi smiled.

"I lost the sight of my left eye and I can't sense pain anymore." 

"While me, I just can't feel my legs anymore and my right eye is officially blind." Daehyuk just smiled gently as Kyungwan stared at all of them.

"W--why didn't you contact us?" Kyungwan asked.

"Why the dogtags are there?" Kyungwan stood up and looked at all of them.

"We were wearing the dogtags before we went unconcious but the tribes that save us took it and threw at the scene, saying that bring an object from a place where something terrible happened will bring bad luck." Minggi said.

"So you guys just stop contacting us?" Kyungwan asked.

"We can't contact you guys." Minggi said and stood up.

"We are still under the surveillance of the terrorists and we only move to this hospital half a year ago.The tribe took us in and healed our injury for two and half years." Yul said.

"We need to bring you all back." 

"Why? We are the same as useless." Amber said.

"But not for your family, your lovers, your children!" Kyungwan shouted.

"Just bring us back." Daehyuk said.

"But hyung!"

"I want to meet Momo noona as soon as I got back. I want to feel my legs again." Daehyuk said as Minggi nodded his head.

"Oh yeah, we can ask help from Momo. She knows doctors from all over the world." Minggi said. Kyungwan just smiled as everyone agreed to go back.

"But with one condition, don't tell them about us. I think all of us would love to go and meet them with our healthy body." Daehyuk said and everyone nodded his head. Kyungwan stared at Daehyuk and sighed.

"Fine." Kyungwan said and all of them being brought back to South Korea. Momo helped Tzuwei to apply a hearing aid from England, which required Tzuwei to undergo a surgery to have the chips implant in his ear. Minato was being sent to Japan to undergo eye surgery. Yul was happy with his artificial arm and Amber was happy with his own artificial leg.

"It looks cool." Amber said.

"Just like we are robot! And we can prank people." Yul said and took off his artificial arm. Minggi and Daehyuk refused for eye surgery as they were satisfied with one eye. However, Minggi had undergo some nerves surgery in the States and he was finally able to feel pain again which he claimed that it was not a good thing. Daehyuk was being sent to Japan for the nerve surgery at his legs and after one whole year and five times of surgery, he finally could feel his legs and after half a year of hardwork, he finally could stand one more time.

(A/N: END OF FLASHBACK)

"And that's why we were gone for five years."Minggi said and Yuna smacked him.

"Pabo! You think I would care that you are a disable person? You idiot. I just want you to come back and be by my side." Yuna sobbed and buried her face in crook of Minggi's neck.

"So now you can't see one side?" Chaeyoung turned and gently touched the scar of Daehyuk's face.

"Yeah. my right eye is officially blind." Daehyuk mumbled.

"I'm sorry for not being a perfect husband." Daehyuk said and lowered his gaze. Chaeyoung just smiled, lifted his head and pecked his lips.

"You are already perfect from the beginning and being by my side is also a part of being a perfect husband." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Yah, Moon Yul. I warn you not to prank me and your daughters with your artificial arm." Yongsun glared at Yul who just smirked.

"Same goes to you. If you dare to prank us, you will sleep on the couch for one year." Krystal said.

"What? One year? Princess, I already slept away from you for five years!" Amber cried out. Krystal just glared at him and he shut up, but still pouting. Krystal sighed and pecked on the pouty lips. 

"So now you can hear me?" Jihyo asked as Tzuwei nodded his head.

"Yeah. Loud and clear, so you can don't increase your volume to talk to me. I scare that I will become deaf again." Tzuwei smirked as Jihyo smacked his arm.

"I can see you very clearly, Sana." Minato said as soon as Sana turned to look at him.

"Well, there's good news for you guys too." Kyungwan stood up.

'What?" All of them answered at the same time.

"You guys are going to be promoted to Major rank as the President of South Korea is very happy about you all. So all of you are going to have your own office and Team Alpha will be now directly under the order of President of South Korea. Not even me or General can order you guys anymore. Colonel Kwon, you are being promoted to Bridagier General." Kyungwan said as everyone was cheering.

"So it means that we can just stay at Korea, no need to go on mission!" Yul shouted.

"Hyung, we still need to go on mission when the president order us." Minato said.

"That will be like once in ten years." Amber said. After that, all of them celebrated together by having dinner together. They went back to their own home and enjoyed their own time of being alone by sending their children to Kyungwan's house.

"I need to make a new child with Yuna. I miss it when Minwoo was being born and now I need to make one so that I won't miss it again!" Minggi shouted at the phone when Kyungwan called him to ask about the presence of Minwoo in front of his doorsteps.

"I need to give Yoojung a baby brother or sister. She had been asking for it." Daehyuk said and ended the call. Kyungwan just wiped his face and sighed.

"I guess I will just help them for this one time then." He mumbled and asked the children to get into the house. On the other hand, Chaeyoung and Daehyuk had just finished some hot sessions and now Chaeyoung was lying in Daehyuk's embrace, listening to Daehyuk's heartbeat.

'Seobang, thanks for staying alive." Chaeyoung mumbled and pecked Daehyuk's cheek.

"I can't leave all of you alone, right?" Daehyuk smiled.

"You left us alone for five years." Chaeyoung playfully glared at Daehyuk who just pouted.

"I'm sorry. I am really sorry about this." Daehyuk said.

"Just promise me not to leave us every again then I will forgive you." Chaeyoung said as Daehyuk pecked her forehead.

"I promise." Chaeyoung smiled and hugged Daehyuk tightly.

"Oh ya, Yoojung needs you to go with her to school next week. She needs to brag about her brave father to her classmates and I need you to give some warning to her classmates because she was being bullied for not having a father." Chaeyoung said.

"I need to wear my uniform then." Daehyuk smirked. Both of them then started to talk about what happened during the five years and they slowly drifted to their sleep. 

Two months later, Daehyuk and Yul were rolling their eyes as they saw how panic Tzuwei and Minato were. Today was the big day for both of them as both of them were getting married. 

"Hyung! What if Jihyo reject me later?" Tzuwei grabbed on Daehyuk's collar.

"What if Sana fell down and she felt embarassed and she run away from the wedding?" Minato asked and frowned.

"Guys! You two, calm down, okay? If they want to reject you, they are going to reject you from the start!" Yul shouted in frustration. Daehyuk just chuckled and walked out from the room.

"Appa."

"Oh, Yoojung-ah, why aren't you with umma?" He asked as he carried Yoojung.

"Umma was busy with Aunt Sana and Aunt Jihyo. She said everything must be perfect for today." Yoojung said.

"Ah, so do you want to come with appa then?" Daehyuk asked as Yoojung shook her head.

"I need to go back to umma right now because I did not tell umma where I go." Yoojung said and Daehyuk put her down.

"That's my girl." Daehyuk smiled as he looked at Yoojung's back.

"The kid grow up so fast, right?" Yuna asked.

"Yeah, and I can't believe that I miss out most of her childhood."

"You can just start to make more memories with her. She is just five." Yuna said.

"Yah! Kwon Seo Yuna! I told you to wait for me. What if you fell down?! You are pregnant for god sake!" Minggi rushed to Yuna's side as Yuna rolled her eyes.

"I'm just two months pregnant and not disabled, yeobo." Yuna sighed.

"I'm just being careful." Minggi said.

"More like being paranoid." Daehyuk mumbled and Minggi heard it. Before Minggi was able to protest, Yul came out to call all of them in as it was time. Minato and Sana, Tzuwei and Jihyo were finally getting married.

"I do." All four of them said together and the guests clapped.

"Now grooms can kiss the brides." The pastor said. Minato and Tzuwei kissed their respective bride and smiled.

"This make me remember back the times we get married." Chaeyoung whispered as she hugged Yoojung.

"Yeah and this reminds me all the sweet time." Daehyuk smiled as Chaeyoung rested her head on Daehyuk's shoulder.

"Everyone has their happy ending." Daehyuk said.

"Yeah, everything end well." Chaeyoung nodded her head.

"YAH! MOON YUL! I TOLD YOU HOW MANY TIMES NOT TO PRANK PEOPLE WITH THAT ARTIFICIAL ARMS OF YOURS!" Suddenly Yongsun stood up and shouted, holding onto Yul's artificial arms and Yul was just laughing sheepishly and looked everywhere beside Yongsun. Beside them, there were crying Minwoo and Eunwoo. 

"YAH! AMBER LIU! I SAID NOT TO GIVE SULLI TOO MUCH SWEETS!" Krystal shouted at Amber who hid all the sweets back in his pocket.

"But princess, she promise me t-"Amber stopped when Krystal glared at him. 

"YAH! KWON MINGGI! I TOLD YOU THAT I'M NOT DISABLE PERSON. I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!" Yuna shouted as Minggi frowned.

"SON KYUNGWAN! I SAID NOT TO MAKE GHOST FACE AT YEONJUNG!" Nayeon shouted and Kyungwan was holding a crying Yeonjung. 

"Yah, Shin Hyukjung!" Seolhyun also shouted.

"OH COME ON! SERIOUSLY?!" Tzuwei threw his hands in the air in frustration.

"During our wedding too?!" Minato sighed.

"I guess, not everything end well." Daehyuk whispered as Chaeyoung laughed. Sudddenly Minggi's phone rang and everyone went silent.

"Sir, Bridagier General Kwon speaking. Yes,sir. Order accepted, sir." Minggi ended the call and stared at the five members of Team Alpha.

"Major Kim of Team Alpha." Minggi said as Daehyuk stood up and saluted.

"Major Kim Daehyuk of Team Alpha reporting for duty, sir!"

"Order from the President of South Korea. There are some soldiers being kidnapped by the North Korean at the border of North Korea and South Korea. Team Alpha is require to go and take in charge, save the soldiers." Minggi said.

"Order accepted, sir! Team Alpha, prepare and meet in ten at the base!" 

"Come on, today is my wedding!" Minato sighed.

"Our wedding." Tzuwei mumbled.

"I guess this is the fate then. Amber, let's go!" Yul stood up and put back his artificial arm. He quickly pecked Yongsun's lips and ran to the door of the church. Amber quickly followed him after kissing Krystal's lips and Sulli's forehead. 

"I will be back by tonight." Minato whispered and pecked Sana's lips before running to the door.

"I will be back by tonight so be prepare." Tzuwei smirked and ran too.

"I will be back by tonight. I would love some grilled pork tonight." Daehyuk said and ran to the door.

"Hey! I want to join too!" Minggi then followed Daehyuk.

"YAH! ME TOO!" Kyungwan also followed.

"Yah! Yah! The order is sending Team Alpha!" Jimin shouted.

"Just let them go." Choa smiled gently as Jimin sighed.

"Yah! Come back by eight!" All wives shouted together and waved their hands.

"APPA, BE CAREFUL!" The children also shouted.

"Team Alpha and extra personnel, attention!" Daehyuk shouted and all of them stood still although Minggi and Kyungwan wanted to protest at the mention of extra personnel.

"Turn to the back and salute!" Daehyuk shouted again and all of them turned to their wife and saluted.

"Now go!" Daehyuk said and everyone left the church.

"Chaeng, I WILL ALWAYS BE BACK, TO YOUR SIDE!" Daehyuk winked and left the church.

"YAH! YOU BETTER BE BACK BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO BECOME A FATHER OF TWO!" Chaeyoung shouted and turned around.

"W-what?!" Daehyuk was stunned.

"MAJOR KIM!" All of them in the church could heard a thump sound and the rest of the teams shouted, also Tzuwei saying ' captain always bring trouble to us'. Chaeyoung just smiled and blushed while sitting down. She knew there was no need to worry about Daehyuk's safety because for some reasons, Daehyuk would always be back by her side, where their home was. Of course, she would made sure Daehyuk would never miss any time of this unborn child inside her. 

 

A/N: THAT'S A WRAP FOR THIS DRAMA! Hope you guys like it and sorry for the ending though. I was kinda in a rush. So please comments and subscribe! Hope you all like it and yes, next chapter will be something like Behind The Scene once again. I will also announce the main couple for next drama. Stay tune!