Behind The Scene 2

Twice Movies/Dramas Project (feat. other girl group)

"AND CUT! GOOD JOB ONCE AGAIN GIRLS!" The director yelled as everyone bowed and cheered. Dahyun, Tzuyu,Jungyeon and Mina took off their wigs and all Twice members bowed to Mamamoo, AOA, and F(x) seniors to thank them for act in the movie too. After that, all of them went to their dorm to rest before their next come back. They were exhausted, needed to juggle between 'TT' come back and also the new movie, 'Alive or Not' was a struggle for all of them, especially for Dahyun who still needed to go to 'Weekly Idol' for regular shooting and sat for her KSAT exam.

"Dahyun-ah, you can sleep for now." Jungyeon said as she saw Dahyun yawned while they were in the dining room, having their supper.

"It's okay unnie. I need to read the script for tomorrow MC schedule." Dahyun smiled tiredly and stood up, rubbing her right eye.

"Unnie, where are you going?" Tzuyu asked.

"To the room. I left my script there." Dahyun then walked away as the rest of the members frowned.

"Hey, do you think we should ask for a break?" Nayeon asked and took a bite from the cereal.

"I guess we should. Can you see Dahyun's dark circle?" Jungyeon asked as Sana nodded her head.

"Yeah, it's so obvious, especially she had white skin." Sana said.

"But we're not done with our promotion yet. I bet PD and manager would let us have a break." Jihyo said.

"But we might be able to sneak in a few days of break after MAMA." Momo said as she bit into the jokbal in front of her. She didn't notice there were another 14 eyes staring at her.

"What?" Momo asked after she lifted her head from the plate of jokbal in front of her and found all of the girls were still staring at her.

"That. Was.Brilliant! Moguri!" Jungyeon shouted.

"Yeah! We can stay at Hong Kong a little bit longer!" Chaeyoung said and high fived with Momo.

"I shall go and find manager unnie now." Jihyo stood up.

"I will follow you, to give you support." Jungyeon followed Jihyo walked out from the dining room.

" We can finally go eat the dim sum that you want." Mina said as she pulled Sana closer to her as the older girl was sitting on her laps.

"Oh yeah! Dim sum!" Sana threw both of her hands to the air.

"And milktea too." Tzuyu said.

"And a good chance for Dahyun unnie to rest for awhile." Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah, let's pray that we can have that break." Right after Nayeon finished, Jihyo and Jungyeon can be seen enter the room.

"How is it, unnie?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah, how is it?" Mina asked.

"Wait, why did you two look so trouble?" Momo asked.

"Look, girls. We have good news and bad news." Jungyeon said.

"Good news is, we get to stay longer in Hong Kong after MAMA." Jihyo said and everyone except her and Jungyeon cheered.

"That's great! But why do you two look so down?" Sana asked.

"That's the bad news part. Only eight of us can stay." Jungyeon said.

"Eight?" Nayeon asked.

"Yeah, eight of us because Dahyun need to go for her other schedule the next day." Jihyo said.

"What kind of schedule?" Nayeon asked as Jungyeon frowned and sighed.

"Law of the Jungle." Jungyeon said as Momo stood up.

"What?! That show?!" Momo asked.

"Yeah, apparently the produce of the show watched Dahyun's performance in Real Men, and he loves it so he casted her a few weeks ago." Jungyeon explained.

"And she accept?" Mina asked as Jihyo nodded her head.

"Yup, manager saying that it is a good chance to continue promote Twice in a good manner and Dahyun is all around entertainer of our group." Jungyeon explained as the girls sighed.

"I wonder when Dahyun unnie will be able to get her rest." Tzuyu said.

"Probably after the shooting of 'Law of The Jungle'." Chaeyoung said as Jihyo frowned.

"What's with that frown?" Mina asked.

"Well, there's another-"

"Girls! Remember to sleep early, okay? You girls have 'Elite' uniform photoshoot tomorrow!" Their manager shouted, cutting Jihyo off as the girls replied. 

"Yes, unnie!" They shouted together. All of them quickly finished their supper and went into their respective room, well, all of them except for Momo and Nayeon.

"Unnie~ Why are you two coming to our room?" Tzuyu asked as Chaeyoung opened the door. 

"Well, we are jus-"

"Shhhh." Chaeyoung stopped Nayeon from continuing her sentence.

"Yah! Y-mmmfff-" And there was Momo covered Nayeon's mouth with her hand.

"Dahyun unnie is sleeping." Chaeyoung glared at the oldest girl.

"And if she stir one bit, you are ban from coming to our room and get near to Dahyun until 2017." Tzuyu said as Chaeyoung nodded her head. Momo uncovered Nayeon's mouth and Nayeon made a zipping action across her lips. All four of them aww-ed at the scene where Dahyun was holding her script on her chest as she was snoring. Chaeyoung slowly covered Dahyun with a blanket as Tzuyu took the script away gently. 

"We will just leave." Momo whispered to Chaeyoung who just nodded her head as she climbed to the upper bunk.

"But I wanna kiss her~" Nayeon whined but Momo just dragged her out of the room, scared that Nayeon would wake Dahyun up. 

"Dahyunnie is asleep." Momo said to Jihyo after finish dragging Nayeon to the big room. Jihyo just nodded her head.

"Leave her to me." Jihyo said as Momo nodded her head and walked out from the room. 

"Look, you need to be good if and only if you want to be Dahyun's partner in our next project." Jihyo said to Nayeon who was sulking on the bed. Nayeon's eyes shone brightly as she looked at Jihyo.

"Next project? Movie? Drama?" 

"Movie. I will announce it after we finish with our 'TT' promotion. Manager unnie said that JYP PD-nim still need to settle some payment with the director." Jihyo said as Nayeon nodded her head.

"So be a good girl, okay?" Nayeon nodded her head again and quickly went to sleep. Jihyo sighed in relief, thanking the god that Nayeon was easy to persuade. She was happy that their acting skills were being recognized and praised , allowing them to had more and more projects coming on but she felt pity for Dahyun who never rested even once since she joined 'Real Men'. 

"I hope Dahyun will be okay." Jihyo mumbled as she got into her bed. After that day, Twice did their best for their promotion and luckily Dahyun went through all the schedules and still managed to smile happily at her members. Twice members had gathered around in their dorm during new year eve, since Jihyo mentioned that she had an important announcement to make. 

"First of all-"

"Let's celebrate new year eve!" Nayeon shouted, stopping Jihyo from continuing her sentence. Jungyeon just gently patted Jihyo's back as the rest of the girls took out some juice and champagne.

"Wait, no champagne or alcoholic drinks in the dorm." Jihyo said.

"There are some sparkling juice. Come on, Dahyun is becoming an adult now." Sana said as Mina nodded her head.

"Her birthday is not even close." Jungyeon sighed.

"Unnie~ please let me drink once~" Dahyun whined. Jihyo and Jungyeon tried to resist the puppy eyes from Dahyun because both of them knew very well who bought the alcoholic drinks with some purpose behind it. 

"Fine but as soon as I found out that you are drunk, I will ask the maknaes to guide you into your room." Jihyo said and glared at Nayeon and Momo who were whistling and looked elsewhere. Dahyun just nodded her head and sat between Nayeon and Momo.

"I thought this is going to be a meeting." Tzuyu said as Jihyo nodding her head.

"It was suppose to be a meeting but I guess we can celebrate about new year since it's going to reach midnight soon." Jihyo said. Dahyun, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung poured the drinks and passed to the older members. 

"So first of all, we are getting one week break after MBC Gayo Daejun!" Jihyo shouted and everyone clapped.

"And this deserve a toast!" Momo shouted and everyone cheered and drank their drinks in one shot so the maknae line started to fill up their cup again.

"Second of all, we are going to have a comeback next March!" Jihyo shouted again.

"This deserve another toast!" Nayeon shouted and everyone drank in one shot again. 

"Thirdly, we have accept a new project since our actings are being praised and the result for previous two movies are very good!" Everyone clapped their hands.

"And this deserve another-"

"If this is a way for you two to get Dahyun drunk, I think you better stop it. Jihyo and Jungyeon is glaring at you and Momo." Sana whispered to Nayeon who just gulped and put down her cup. 

"What do you mean another project?" Chaeyoung asked.

"The director of previous two movie decide to cast us as the main characters for the third movie." Jihyo said.

"What kind of movie?" Jungyeon asked.

"Historical, romance comedy." Jihyo answered and took a sip from her drink but she quickly frowned when she felt the strong burning sensation down .

"Who buy this alcohol? The content is high!" Jihyo asked and looked around, and there she saw the top of the head of Momo and Nayeon. 

"So we are going to choose the main cast again?" Mina asked and Jihyo nodded her head, took out a bucket with papers in it.

"Let's draw lots. It will be fair!" Jihyo put the bucket in the middle as everyone draw lots. They opened the paper and read it. 

"Ah! I am the male lead!" Tzuyu waved her papers in the air.

"I'm the female lead, Chewy-ah!" Sana waved hers in the air too.

"I'm the second male lead." Mina frowned and pouted at Sana.

"I'm the third male lead." Jungyeon said.

"I'm the second female lead, Mina unnie." Chaeyoung said and sighed. 

"I'm the forth female lead." Jihyo said.

"I'm the fifth male lead." Momo said.

"Third female lead." Nayeon sighed.

"I am the forth male lead." Dahyun said. 

"You guys will take the drama script from me later, okay? We are going to shoot for the movie after our break." Jihyo said.

"Yeah, for now, let's enjoy our new year eve!" Jungyeon shouted and the party continued. Sana saw that Mina was still pouting so she sat on her laps and smiled.

"It's okay, babe. It's just for the show. You know that in my heart, there's still you, right?" Sana asked and Mina nodded her head but the pout never went away.

"But I don't want to see your kiss scene. I bet there is plenty of kiss scene in the movie too." Mina said.

"I shall kiss you back hundred times if I kiss Tzuyu once in the movie." Sana suggested and Mina smirked.

"Or perhaps I can exchange the hundred kisses into one special moment." Mna wriggled her eyebrows. Sana gently smacked Mina's arm and giggled. 

"Maybe you can. If you behave yourself and not cause a scene during the shooting, I will give you a reward every night." Sana whispered in Mina's ear. Mina suddenlt felt hot so she drank the beer in one shot. 

"How about you give me the reward beforehand? Since I am being a good girl for not stealing the role from Tzuyu." Mina said as Sana smirked and leaned closer to Mina. Sana slowly took Mina's hand and put on her s subtly, making sure other members didn't saw it.

"If you manage to get us into Momo's room, then you can taste these sweet things right now." Sana whispered seductively and Mina quickly stood up, carrying Sana in bridal style.

"Momo unnie, Jungyeon unnie, sleep in our room. Your room is ours tonight. No objection. Bye." With that, Mina ran into the smallest room, without caring whether the owners of the room allowed her or not.

"YAH! CLEAN THE BED SHEET!" Jungyeon shouted.

"Sureeeeeeeeeee." Mina shouted back from the room. 

"So let's continue party!" Momo clapped her hands to distract the others from her room because she swore that she could heard Sana's moan coming from that room. 

"I am not going to enter that room for a whole month." Momo thought as she drank another glass of wine.

"Let's play 'Spin The Bottle'." Nayeon suggested.

"No." And Jihyo rejected within two seconds.

"Why?" And of course, Nayeon whined. 

"Because it's going to end up badly. Still remember last time you forced us to play that game?" Jihyo asked.

"But that got both of you together, happily dating each other." Nayeon pouted and pointed at the parents couple. 

"Nayeon unnie does have the point." Jungyeon smirked and wrapped her arm around Jihyo's shoulder to pull the younger girl closer to her.

"And now its my turn to make a tofu mine." Nayeon mumbled but Jihyo heard it because she was just sitting beside the oldest girl.

"How to play, unnie?" Dahyun asked since she played it for the first time. Last time she couldn't join because she was being chased into the room by Jihyo, saying that she was still underage. 

"Just one of us will spin the bottle, and whoever the bottle point to, need to choose truth or dare.If that person fail to do the dare or tell the truth, she need to finish the drink in one shot." Momo explained as Dahyun nodded her head.

" Fine we will play, but the maknae, go to your room." Jihyo said. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung mumbled and stood up, both of them stared at Dahyun at the same time. In fact, everyone in the room was staring at Dahyun.

"Why are all of you looking at me?" Dahyun asked.

"You should be joining us, unnie." Tzuyu said.

"But I want to play~"

"You are still underage, Dahyun-ah." Jungyeon said and she could felt the intense glare from Nayeon since she was ruining Nayeon's plan.

"But unnie, let me play~ I am going to be an adult soon~~" Dahyun whined.

"Fine.But you can only drink juice if you want to play the game." Jihyo said. Dahyun just pouted but still nodded her head.

"Same goes to two of you. No alcoholic drinks." Jungyeon said to the two maknaes who were sending a pleading eyes to her.

"Okay!" Both of them sat back at their own place. Nayeon just smirked as she had formed an idea in her mind. 

"So let's start." Momo said.

"Lets follow the age. Maknae first." Jungyeon said and Tzuyu reached forward to spin the bottle. The bottle landed on Jungyeon.

"Truth or dare, unnie?" Tzuyu asked.

"Truth. I have nothing to afraid of." Jungyeon grinned.

"When was the last time you had with Jihyo unnie?" Tzuyu asked.

"Two days ago." Jungyeon smirked as Jihyo was blushing furiously, hiding her face in her palms. 

"Yah~" Jihyo whined as she hid her face int he crook of Jungyeon's neck. Jungyeon gently patted Jihyo's head then reached to the bottle and spinned it.

"Momo, truth or dare?" Jungyeon asked.

"Dare." 

"I dare you to piggyback Dahyun and speedwalk around the living room for ten rounds." Jungyeon said. Momo just turned her back at Dahyun and gave a thumn up to Jungyeon.

"All the jokbal that I treat her doesn't go to waste. Good job, my roommate." Momo thought as she felt Dahyun climbed up to her back. 

"I thought you are going to ask Momo to give Dahyun a y ." Jihyo whispered as  Momo started to walk around the room.

"I do think so but if I do so, I bet the bunny is going to choke me to death tonight. She is sending glares to me right now." Jungyeon whispered back. Momo ended her dare and gently put down Dahyun although she still wanted to feel Dahyun's chests on her back.

"My turn!" Momo spinned the bottle and pray hard that it would landed at Dahyun but unfortunately, it landed at Chaeyoung. 

"I pick truth, unnie." Chaeyoung said. 

"Do you have someone you like?" Momo asked and smirked. Chaeyoung blushed and glanced at Dahyun who just took a sip from her cup.

"Yes." Chaeyoung answered.

'Oh, really? I wonder who is the lucky guy that manage to get Chaeyoung's heart." Dahyun smiled at Chaeyoung who just blushed.

"It's you, idiot." Chaeyoung mumbled and spinned the bottle. This time, it landed at Jihyo. Jihyo groaned as she knew no matter she picked truth or dare, the members, especially the maknaes were going to let her do something embarassing.

"Truth." Jihyo said.

"Is Jungyeon unnie good at bed?" Chaeyoung smirked as she saw how red Jihyo's face had became.

"O-of course she is. She is so good until I keep want it more." Jihyo said and Jungyeon grinned, puffed her chest out proudly. 

"Are you guys playing 'Spin The Bottle'?" Sana appeared from the room.

"Yeah." Nayeon nodded her head.

"Let us join too!" Sana dragged a disheveled Mina and sat down.

"Jihyo unnie, your t-" Chaeyoung was not able to finish her sentence when she saw Jungyeon carried Jihyo in bridal style and rushed to the room.

" I AM TAKING THE ROOM. BYE, LOSERS!" Jungyeon shouted. Everyone just stared at the door of Jungyeon and Momo's room , then stared at each other and shrugged their shoulder.

"I guess Jungyeon had been surpressing the urge for a long time since we kept on have schedulee." Nayeon said.

"That's it. I am not going to enter that room unless the two -deprived animals clean it with Febr**ze and Del**l." Momo thought.

"I guess it's not Jihyo unnie turn then. How about Mina unnie?" Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulder. Mina nodded her head and went to spin the bottle, and it landed on Sana.

"Dare." Sana smirked at Mina who was smirking too.

"I dare to kiss me until both of us lose our mind." Mina her lips seductively. Sana just smiled and leaned closer to Mina, both lips smashing against each other, hands exploring each other bodies.

"YAH YAH YAH!" Nayeon shouted as she closed Dahyun's eyes. Momo closed both of Tzuyu's and Chaeyoung's eyes.

"Just go to your room. We are going to sleep in the living room tonight! Yah!" Momo shouted too. Mina and Sana stood up and ran to the big room again.

"Geez, there are children here." Nayeon said.

"And for god sake, they just finished their session not even five minutes ago." Momo said and let go of her hands. 

"I guess, it is just us?" Tzuyu asked and the five members stared at each other.

"Let's continue?" Dahyun asked and the rest nodded their head.

"I guess is Nayeon unnie turn since she doesn't spin it just now." Chaeyoung said and Nayeon reached out to spin the bottle. Hallelujah! Praise the lord! Because the bottle was now pointing to Dahyun.

"Truth or dare, Dahyun-ah?" Nayeon asked.

"Truth." Dahyun said.

"Do you love anyone?" Nayeon asked. 

"Of course I do. I love Onces, my family and of course all of you members." Dahyun smiled. 

"No, not like those general love. What I mean is do you love love someone?" Nayeon asked and the other three girls were staring at Dahyun with full of expectation. 

"O-of c-c-c-" Dahyun then fell to her back, lying on the ground, snoring. The rest of the members looked at Dahyun in disbelief and they only realized how red Dahyun face was. Momo reached out to take the two soju bottle and one beer can in front of Dahyun; and all of them were empty.

"Unnie, did you drink all the soju and beer?" Momo asked.

"Nope. I didn't even touch the soju." Nayeon said and she took out her can of beer.

"Oh , which mean Dahyun is the one that finish all of these because I didn't even drink soju." Momo said.

"And both of us drank juices." Tzuyu said and all of their gazes landed on Dahyun who was snoring.

"Awwww, so cute~" All of them coo-ed at the same time when they saw Dahyun rubbed her red cheeks with the back of her hand and smiled. 

"Tzuyu and I will go take out the blankets and pillows from our room." Chaeyoung said.

"We will take out some mattress from the basement too." Tzuyu said.

"Momo and I are going to clean the living room." Nayeon said and all of them went to do their work. After all of them put otu the mattress on the floor of living room by pushing the sofa to the wall, they carried Dahyun together since no one was going to back down from carrying Dahyun. Nayeon covered Dahyun with blanket and all of them pecked Dahyun's forehead even though it was burning due to the alcohol. Nayeon did land a peck on Dahyun's cheek when no one was watching.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!" Jungyeon, Jihyo, Mina and Sana shouted together, barging into the living room at the same time and of course receiving four pair of glares.

"Aww, look. Jungyeonie, our Dahyunie is asleep." Jihyo said as Jungyeon smiled.

"Go back to your room and clean it. It must be reek of ." Nayeon said.

"We will clean it tomorrow.For now, let us join you~" Sana said as she put out her own mattress which no one knew when she dragged it out. Mina had already had the blanket and pillows out. Jungyeon went to take the mattress and pillows while Jihyo took the blanket. All nine of them slept at the living room happily. 

"Nayeon unnie and Momo unnie, don't think that I didn't notice how red Dahyun face is. You two are going to get from me tomorrow." Jihyo said and the two girls cursed silently. 

A/N: Think this as early new year gift? I guess it can count as that. Anyway, hope you guys like this chapter and YES, IT'S YOU, nadyachristy, your request had been granted because it will be Satzu next! Please look forward to it. So preview for next chap will be at here:


Preview for Next Project:

"Shu Fang-ah, I am going to buy something so wait for me, okay?" 

"I just want to stay by his side, is it wrong?"

"Yah! You had no idea about the nickname of Prince Tzu Yang? Prince that lost his mind." 

"Mo Chen, cover me. I am going to sneak out."

"Shu Fang-shi, don't you want to become a girl again?"

"Ming An, don't forget about the plan to steal the throne." 

"Kaage, don't forget about your mission."

"I will make Prince Tzu Yang notice me. You are going to help me Ning Hong unnie"

"I will help you, Chang Chang."

"Your Highness, this is what you request."

"Tzu Yang, stay out of this, okay?" 

That's it! So I guess you guys can kinda guess what drama I am referring to this time. So as guideline and a short intro, the next project will be at China. So that's why there are Chinese names so yeah. I will say who is who at here then.

Kaage - Jungyeon

Chang Chang- Chaeyoung

Mo Chen -Momo

Tzu Yang - Tzuyu

Shu Fang /  Xiao Shen Zi- Sana

Ming An - Mina

Ning Hong- Nayeon

Jie Jiao - Jihyo

De Wei- Dahyun


OH ANOTHER NOTES. I NOW COLLABORATE WITH ANOTHER AUTHOR ON NEW STORY, IF CAN, PLEASE GO SUPPORT OKAY? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT AT THAT STORY. THE LINK IS HERE:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1204376/breathless-because-of-you-gaeul-romancecomedy-ohsehun-kimtaehyung

Please support so that's all for now~~ See you all next time!! and this is one heck of long author notes.