Alive or Not (Season 2)-Chapter 5: Motive. Mission on.

Twice Movies/Dramas Project (feat. other girl group)

"YAH! KIM HANSOL! COME OUT HERE!" Nayeon shouted as she barged into the office. Hansol stood up and walked toward Nayeon; as he wanted to step a steps toward Nayeon, Kyungwan appeared in between them.

"I think having a talk doesn't require close distance." Kyungwan smiled at Hansol who just nodded his head.

"So what do you want?" Hansol stepped a step back and smiled at Nayeon.

"We need to talk." Nayeon said.

"Just us?" Hansol pointed him and Nayeon.

"Yeah." Nayeon nodded her head as Hansol glanced at Kyungwan.

"If you touch her, you are dead." Kyungwan said and walked away, leaving Nayeon and Hansol alone. Nayeon turned around and walked away, with Hansol following her. Both of them ended in Nayeon's office.

"Have a seat since we are going to have a long talk. I asked my colleague to go out for two hours." Nayeon sat at her place, gesturing Hansol to sit down.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Chaeng's pregnant."

"That's good and no, I am not going to take responsibility." Hansol smirked and leaned back.

"Why?"

"Because I am not interested in her. I just want to play with her."

"I mean why do you do this? Why Chaeng? You know she is married to Daehyuk." Nayeon asked and stared at Hansol who just chuckled.

"Of course I have my own motive." Hansol said.

"Motive? Destroy Chaeng's happiness? Do you hate Chaeyoung that much?!" Nayeon slammed the table, ignoring the pain from her palms and glared at Hansol.

"No, of course not. The person that I hate is not Chaeyoung, she is just too lovely to be hated by me."

"Then why?"

"Is her husband that I hate and despise. Kim Daehyuk." Hansol smirked as Nayeon clenched her fists.

"What did he do wrong? And how does this relate to Chaeyoung? She is innocent!"

"I just hate him for getting all my dad's attention. I mean, who is him? Just a small soldier that only graduate middle school. Just because he can fight well and my dad love him. My dad never look at me, his own son. He never praise me and yet he praise Kim Daehyuk all the time!" Hansol slammed the table.

"Look, he just prove himself to be an excellent soldier." Nayeon sighed.

"Yeah, until he steal the everyone that I love from me. From my dad and to the girl that I love with my life." Hansol said and Nayeon frowned.

"Who?"

"The girl that I loved with my life, Hwang Eunbi."

"Sinb? But she was not even in a relationship with Daehyuk." Nayeon said, as she remembered a certain familiar face that she would always missed, a certain cheerful beagle puppy that could made a whole gloomy atmosphere into a cheerful atmosphere.

"Yeah but she loved him and sacrificed herself for him during the war in Russia." Hansol glared at the table as he recalled back the moment when he saw how the girl that he loved covered Daehyuk from a shot from the enermy. Hansol was going to confess to her if they won the war although he knew that the girl adored Kim Daehyuk, the ace of the team.

"We can't control that, Hansol."

"YES, HE CAN! HE CAN PUSH HER OFF! HE CAN REJECT HER WHEN SHE TREATED HIM SO GOOD! HE CAN JUST IGNORED HER!" Hansol shouted and stood up.

"All because of him, because he being so good at anything and so gentle to anyone; Eunbi loved him but she didn't dare to confess because everyone in the army knew that Kim Daehyuk was together with Son Chaeyoung. Sinb told me that she was just happy for Daehyuk and as long as she could saw those smiling face, she would be happy too! She chased after Kim Daehyuk to Russia when she knew that bastard broke up with Son Chaeyoung even when I stopped her. She knew she had no chance but she still chased after that bastard! She jumped in front of that bastard when she realized that son of a was being targeted! THAT SON OF A COULD JUST PUSHED HER AWAY BUT HE JUST LET HER DIED, TAKING THE SHOT! I WISHED THAT HE DIED INSTEAD OF HER!" Hansol then laughed and sat down, ran his hand through his hair and smirked.

"So I guess why not let him suffer the same pain, or wait, suffer a greater pain than me. To revenge for Sinb. I knew he and Chaeyoung are married so I planned whole thing out, being nice to Chaeyoung, helping her when she faced difficulties then invite her for a drink, using new members as excuse. Hah! I never knew Chaeyoung would agree to come this easily and I never knew that bastard would let his wife joined an all guy party that easy. So I drugged Chaeyoung's drink and brought her back to a hotel, and I her. I was going to stop after one round but when I heard she moaned that bastard's name, I kept going, until five rounds then we stopped. I took a photo and sent to him, letting him drowned in despair, betrayal, in ultimate sadness. He would be suffering a lot more than me, seeing Chaeyoung is still alive and I am still here. He would need to hold it in to punch me since I am the son of the general. He would just divorced Chaeyoung and maybe I could play with Chaeyoung a few more times before dumping her. I would showed the affection in front of him so that he would just commit suicide but it seems like Chaeyoung is pregnant. I never want to take resposiblity for it but I will pay for the abortion fees." Hansol just looked at Nayeon.

"You knowed it well that it was all Eunbi's intention to protect Daehyuk, you beast!" Nayeon shouted and stood up.

"If you were Daehyuk, you would be shock and unable to move too! Imagine, your comrade blocking the shot for you, a shot that you never noticed before, how would you react?! Eunbi did this out of love and you just put her love in shame! You were jusy jealous of him, for getting the attention and love that you were craving for. Do you ever think of how she will feel when she saw what you did to Daehyuk and Chaeyoung?! Eunbi never asked for this! You are just pathetic!" Nayeon glared at Hansol who also stood up, lifted his hand in the air, wanting to slap Nayeon.

"YOU SHUT UP, YOU BIT-" Hansol stopped and looked to his right side. Daehyuk was there, standing beside him, holding his hand and glared at him.

"What are you thinking? Hit my sister? If I were you, I won't lay a finger on my sister, seeing who is her husband." Daehyuk said in a cold tone. Hansol pulled back his hand and glared at Daehyuk.

"So this was your intention all along? Revenge for Eunbi."

"Stop saying her name with your filthy mouth. Yeah, so what?! You are going to accuse me of your wife? Hah! You had no proof at all." Hansol smirked but soon his smirk disappeared and stared at Nayeon.

"Before today yeah but now, we have the proof." Nayeon showed a voice recorder and pressed play, revealing all the previous conversation.

"You bi-" Daehyuk then stood between Nayeon and Hansol, throwing a punch right across Hansol's face, sending the guy to the floor with blood dripping from his nose.

"Be grateful that I go easy on you." Daehyuk said as Kyungwan entered the room.

"Yeah, and be grateful that it is Daehyuk that punch you and not me. Now, I would love to take this recorder and show to General Ji. I wonder what he will say." Kyungwan took it from Nayeon's hand, giving a peck on the girl's lips, as a sign of good job before walked away.

"I never thought that you are such pathetic people, Hansol oppa." Chaeyoung appeared beside Daehyuk and sighed.

"Y-y-you all plan this?" Hansol asked.

"Daehyuk is the one that plan this." Nayeon said.

"I had a feeling that this is all plan and with Amber hyung's help, so I plan a strategy." Daehyuk shrugged his shoulder as Hansol gritted his teeth and glared at Chaeyoung. He then jumped up and launched at Chaeyoung but was being blocked by Daehyuk once again, pushing Hansol to the wall harshly, letting the guy's back hit the wall and fell down.

"Don't get close to my wife." Daehyuk said.

"You can still say that she is your wife when she is pregnant with my child?" Hansol smirked and chuckled.

"Who told you that she is pregnant with your child?" Daehyuk asked and raised one of his eyebrow.

"She is not pregnant?!"

"I am pregnant, but not with your child." Chaeyoung smirked as she recalled back the scene few days ago.

(A/N: FLASHBACK TIME!! LEGGO!)

"I-i-i-i'm-"

"You are?" Nayeon asked.

"I am four months pregnant." Chaeyoung started to cry, thinking that she was pregant with Hansol's child.

"W-wait, four months?!" Nayeon asked as Chaeyoung nodded her head and gave the report to Nayeon.

"When did you being by Hansol?"

"One and half month ago." Chaeyoung then wiped her tears.

"So it means that when he you, you were already pregnant!" Nayeon shouted and looked at Chaeyoung with big smile on her face.

"Huh?" Chaeyoung frowned and looked at Nayeon with a confused expression.

"Look, you are now four months pregnant, right?" Nayeon asked and Chaeyoung nodded her head.

"Hansol you one and half month ago right?" Nayeon asked and Chaeyoung nodded her head again with a pout on her face but soon her eyes widened and stared at Nayeon with a wide grin on her face.

"So this mean-"

"Means that you are pregnant with my child." Chaeyoung turned around and saw Daehyuk who was smiling at her, opening his arms as wide as possible.

"Seobang!" Chaeyoung then rushed and dived into Daehyuk's embrace. Daehyuk gave Nayeon an eye signal and Nayeon sighed, walked out from the room.

"You owe me one." Nayeon mouthed as Daehyuk winked at her.

"W-why are you here? I th-"

"I know there is another one and half month but the higher level decide that our work is done there and send us back." Daehyuk smiled and leaned in to land a peck on Chaeyoung's lips. Chaeyoung smiled then frowned, pulled herself way from Daehyuk, lowering her head to stare at the floor, stepping side by side.

"What's wrong?" Daehyuk asked.

"I'm s-s-sorry." Chaeyoung said as Daehyuk chuckled.

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because I betray your trust! I had with other guys."

"Do you love him?"

"No! Of course not!" Chaeyoung lifted her head and saw a bright smile on Daehyuk's face.

"That's good then because I want to be the only person that you ever loved." Daehyuk whispered and cupped Chaeyoung's face.

"I am the one should be saying sorry, for saying those hurtful words to you without knowing the situation. I am really sorry for not having enough faith in you." Daehyuk whispered in a very gentle tone.

"S-s-seobang!" Chaeyoung bursted in tears as Daehyuk gentle pulled the girl into his embrace. Chaeyoung just cried and cried, wondering what kind of good deeds that her past life had did that let her to have such gentle and understanding guy in her life. After a whole three minutes of crying, Chaeyoung finally stopped and pulled herself away from Daehyuk. Daehyuk just cupped her cheek and gently wiped away the tears then leaned down, sticking their forehead together, landed a peck on her lips.

"Now we have a little one in your tummy so we can't afford you to have negative thoughts. So promise me from now on, there's no more crying and negative thoughts."

"I promise." They sealed the deal with a final kiss.

(A/N: END OF FLASHBACK~)

"So yeah, you better be prepare for the judgement. I don't care if they drop my rank just because I punch the general's son. I feel happy instead because I had did something that is right." Daehyuk said then leaned down.

"I always knew you blame Eunbi's death on me but all of us, especially you and me, knew it from the bottom of our heart that, she did this willingly and she is a proud heroine that saved a baby that was in my embrace that time. You knew that I was busy bringing the baby to the shelter while hiding from the bullets and you knew that she saw the bullet was aiming at the baby, and not me. She blocked the shot because of the baby and I admit that it was my fault for not sending her to the medic as soon as possible but I did try to do so until she held my hand and told me to send the baby to a safe place and don't care about her. You never knew that she sacrificed herself not because of me but because of a baby that is full of potential to be someone useful to the country, you never knew how the tears flowed out from my eyes when she smiled at me for one last time and forced me to promise her that I would send the baby to a safe place. You never knew that she had her pretty smile until the last breath." Daehyuk then stood up straight and looked down on Hansol who just stared at the floor.

"You never knew all these thing and yet you still claimed that you love her. You are just a pathetic loser that can never admit that you lost to me." Daehyuk then walked out from the room, bringing Chaeyoung along, leaving Hansol alone at there.

After that day, Hansol was being punished by dropping his rank to Staff Sergeant. Hansol was lucky that the higher level didn't fire him from the army, seeing that he was the son of the general. Daehyuk and Chaeyoung went back to their normal daily life and for Chaeyoung's sake, Daehyuk had rejected many missions that required his assistance to the other country, just to be by Chaeyoung side. After a good five months, Chaeyoung had gave birth to a wonderful daughter that they decided to name her as Yoojung. They thought they would had their happy family time for awhile, until one day, Daehyuk was being summoned by the general himself.

"Captain Kim Daehyuk reporting, sir." Daehyuk saluted as General Ji stood up and smiled at him.

"You can relax now."

"Sir, may I know the reason for summoning me?" General Ji passed a folder to Daehyuk, gesturing the younger guy to read it. Daehyuk flipped the file and read the content, he then lifted his head and stared at the general with serious face.

"Sir, is this?"

"Yeah, this are the informations of the group of terrorist that used you as their experiment. We had found enough evidence and the US army decide to capture all of them in one go. They require your group assistance, captain." General Ji said.

"Sir, may I ask that they only require the assistance from Team Alpha?" Daehyuk asked.

"Yeah. They just want Team Alpha and no one else." General Ji said.

"I, represent my group to accept this mission, sir."

"Good and you all will be leaving tomorrow first thing in the morning. Meet at the base at five in the morning."

"Yes, sir!"

"Now you can dismiss and pass the message to your team members."

"Yes, sir!" Daehyuk then turned around and walked to the door.

"And sorry for my son's behaviour." General Ji said in a tone that was full of guilt.

"Sir, let the past be gone." Daehyuk then walked out and walked to the gym where he knew all of his team members would be.

"Hey guys!" Daehyuk waved his hand and sat beside Minato.

"Hey, cap." Tzuwei said.

"So what's up?" Amber said.

"Yeah, it's rare to see you at the base." Yul wiped his mouth after drinking water from a Sailormoon water bottle. Daehyuk gave Yul a look.

"Hey, my eldest daughter ask me to bring this with me and if I didn't bring it, she would sulk a whole day and a sulky her mean a sulky Yongsun."

"I thought your daughters are just six months old,hyung." Minato said.

"Those are the younger daughters, Wheein and Hyejin. I had a eldest daughter with Yongsun too, the name is Yuna." Yul smiled brightly.

"You name your eldest daughter after your first unrequited love?!" Amber asked as all of us stared at Yul who was flustered.

"Y-y-yeah, w-w-why? C-can't I?" Yul asked as all of us laughed, it was still very clear that our senior, the goddess among the army doctors, Seo Yuna , was still Yul hyung's first unrequitted love.

"I bet Yongsun noona ignored you for a whole week because of this." Minato said.

"H-how did you know?! Did you install some sort of CCTV in my house?!" Yul gasped and stared at Minato who just rolled his eyes.

"It's a pity that she is married to Colonel Kwon Minggi." Tzuwei said.

"Yeah, who knows that always clumsy Kwon Minggi could have such effect on the goddess and he can become the colonel." Amber said.

"I guess we should stop talking about other's life when I have something important to tell you guys." Daehyuk said.

"What is it?" Yul asked.

"We are going on a mission, at Syria." Daehyuk said.

"Don't tell me that it's them?" Tzuwei asked as Daehyuk nodded his head.

"US required us and only us, the Team Alpha's assistance, to capture the terrorists."

"Is is the group of terrorists that perform experiment using your body?" Amber asked as I nodded my head.

"Then when are we going?" Minato asked.

"Tomorrow morning, gather at five, at the base. And since this time involcing US so don't tell your family about the details of the mission. Just tell them we are going to US for a mission." Daehyuk said as everyone nodded his head.

"How long are we going to be there? I don't want to miss Yuna's birthday." Yul said.

"I don't want to miss Sulli's birthday too. You know, how Soojungie get angry when I missed our daughter's birthday." Amber said.

"I don't want to miss Sana's birthday too." Mina said.

"Neither do I. I promise Jihyo that we would spend our anniversary together this year." Tzuwei sighed.

"I'm sorry guys. It seems like you guys might miss all of that since we need to be there until the mission end and US didn't tell us when does it actually start or when does it actually end." Daehyuk looked at s apologetically.

"Well, a mission is a mission." Amber stood up.

"A job is a job." Yul then stood up.

"We are together as a team." Minato stood up.

"So we are in it as a team." Tzuwei stood up.

"We are Team Alpha, never abandon each other." Daehyuk smiled.

"So I guess we need to go back and tell them about this." Daehyuk said.

"Yeah, and you owe me one,cap since Yongsun is going to strangle me until I met my late grandfather." Yul said.

"No kidding. Soojung is going to send me to see where she belongs." Amber said.

"Where do Krystal noona belongs?" Tzuwei asked.

"Hell." Amber shivered as he imagined his wife's cold stares.

"Jihyo is not going to let me go and kept on glaring at me with the big eyes which might haunt me in my sleep later." Tzuwei sighed.

"Sana will just pout and sulk for whole day." Minato smiled bitterly.

"So you owe us one, cap." Yul smirked.

"Yah! I got a dwarf at home too! She will send me to see Soojung noona's hometown too." Daehyuk shouted as the four members ran away, pretending that they didn't hear it. Daehyuk just shook his head and chuckled; he looked at his hands and smiled, feeling the long lost thrills were back now, slowly filling his bone and pumped his heart harder, making him to feel the thrillings of going on a mission again.

"Mission on." He smirked and walked to find Chaeyoung.

 

 

A/N: Hey guys, next chap up and yeah. As you can see, this might end soon, and I mean soon, maybe by two or three more chapters so thanks for the support and the comments, WOW! I really appreciate those comments, cause it gave me a push to write more for you guys and don't get me to those subscribers and upvotes. So here's a good news for you all, is that,

I AM GOING TO TURN THIS STORY INTO MOVIES OR DRAMAS SERIES WITH DIFFERENT PAIR OF TWICE PAIRINGS AS THE MAIN CHARACTER!

All of them are still idols, and this story will be like their turn to act in the dramas and movies that I had planned out for them so there will be behind the scene after each and every movies or dramas.

Hope you guys like this news and please enjoy this chap. Please do comments and subscribe and upvote! SAYONARA!