The truth

Twice Movies/Dramas Project (feat. other girl group)

After that incident, it had been two months, with Daehyuk avoiding Chaeyoung and being assigned to train the new soldiers. Daehyuk had also got incredibly close to Momo which made Kyungwan and Nayeon sighed when they saw Chaeyoung was trying to be strong although all she wanted was to be in Daehyuk's embrace.

" Do you think Daehyuk really move on from Chaeyoung?" Kyungwan asked as he and Nayeon were sitting under the stars.

"No. Daehyuk still love Chayeoung, I just know it." Nayeon said.

"But if that so, then why aren't both of them become an item?"

"Maybe there is another force that prevent them to be together." Nayeon rubbed her chin. Kyungwan widened his eyes as he remembered about something.

"Perhaps is my dad?"

"Why do you say so? He is a general himself and your whole family except your mom and your older sister are in the army. There's no reason for him to oppose this relationship. Besides, he didn't oppose our relationship." Nayeon said as Kyungwan shook his head,

"He didn't oppose ours because I am his son, while you are an army doctor, he probably think having you by my side willl make sure I won't do anything reckless. However, Chaeyoung is his daughter, youngest child out of three. Chaeyoung had a fight with him when she told him that she wanted to be an army doctor. He want Chaeyoung to help Naeun noona and find a good husband like Naeun noona."

"But Chaeyoung is stubborn and insist on being an army doctor." Nayeon said as Kyungwan nodded his head.

"It's the biggest fight ever. I don't even had such huge fight with my dad before. Well, in the end, the fight resolved with my mom's help. You know how whipped my dad was when it came to my mom."

"Just like you."

"Well, like father like son. Besides, I am willing to be whipped for you." Kyungwan smiled as he leaned closer to Nayeon and pecked the older girl's cheek.

"Tsk, don't distract me from our main cocnern right now." Nayeon rolled her eyes but a smile formed on her face.

"But you love it when I try to distract you from anything with sweet things." Kyungwan smirked.

"So how does this relate to Daehyuk leaving Chaeyoung's side?" Nayeon ignored Kyungwan which caused the younger guy pouted but soon a smile formed on his face when Nayeon pecked his lips.

"Daehyuk is a soldier, my dad is a soldier too. He know being together with soldier meaning Chaeyoung will need to worry about Daehyuk's safety all the time, just like how my mom worry for my dad all the time. Since he is going to think of a way to send Chaeyoun back to help Naeun noona, so he doesn't want Chaeyoung to be like mom, always being alone in the house and never know whether her husband will be back in one piece." Kyungwan explained.

"But Chaeyoung is an army doctor. She would just stay by Daehyuk's side all the time, like us."

"Nayeonnie, Chaeyoung can't always stay by Daehyuk's side, just like you can't always stay by my side. You know what division are Daehyuk and I in, right?"

"Republic of Korea Special Army Command, 707th Special Mission Batallion." Nayeon said.

"Or more commonly know as White Tiger which is kinda ridiculous when one of the members in has the nickname of ' Wolf'." Kyungwan shrugged his shoulder and continued.

"But still, this mean me and Daehyuk, even Tzuwei and Minato might be send to other places or on other missions where you and Chaeyoung couldn't follow us. After all, we are train to counter terrorist. We might need to go to Syria, Iraq or Iran, or maybe to the States. We need to go under cover to save the country so we can't bring you two go." Kyungwan said.

"Even you need to go?" Nayeon asked and bit her lips as Kyungwan chuckled and nodded his head.

"Yeah, that's what being a soldier should do anyway." Kyungwan said as Nayeon sighed.

"But still, if you being promoted to Major, you will just stay at the base, right?" Nayeon asked as Kyungwan nodded his head.

"Yeah, just like my dad."

"How about Daehyuk then?"

"Well, he is the one go under cover and sneaked into the terrorist's base. He is being trained in that aspect while I am being trained in planning strategy and conducting an attack from the back."

"So that's why Daehyuk's combat skills is better than yours."

"Yeah but he can only follow orders from higher rank." Kyungwan said.

"So the highest rank he could be will be captain, right?"

"Nah, he can climb higher than that but he will being send to lead the team. You know, like those historical movie, the army went to attack a country, the one standing in the front will be Daehyuk." Kyungwan explained.

"Oh, I never knew such thing exist in the system because in our system, we just choose to train to become an army doctor or army nurse and based on our achievement and our results in examination, to decide our rank." Nayeon explained.

"Since you all will probably be in the base so you all are pretty safe from any attack and my dad will surely send Chaeyoung back to the base in Seoul, to teach the trainees since Chaeyoung is a genius in medical science. But for us, we never know whether tomorrow will we live or die if the country we at are under attack. That's why my dad oppose to the relationship between Daehyuk and Chaeyoung because he wouldn't want his youngest child cry to death if and only if Daehyuk die on a battlefield. " Kyungwan widened his eyes.

"Or he doesn't want what happen to my parents happen again. Knowing Chaeyoung,she will just follow Daehyuk around the world, like my mom." Nayeon thought in her mind.

"And he would just order Kyungwan to leave Chaeyoung's side." Kyungwan continued and stared at Nayeon who nodded her head and snapped her fingers.

"Because a soldier can never disobey their leader's order." Nayeon said.

"Should I say ding dong deng, you two got it correct right now?" Both Nayeon and Kyungwan turned around and saw Daehyuk who was staring at them.

"O-oh-" Nayeon looked at Kyungwan who just smiled sheepishly.

"Hi?"

"Do you know it's rude to gossip about others?" Daehyuk asked, and even though he was younger but now he was like a father who caught his children from stealing stuff from the mart nearby.

"Do you know its rude to eavesdrop on people?" Kyungwan asked back as Daehyuk lifted his eyebrow and shrugged his shoulder.

"I guess we can call this a tie then." Nayeon smiled as Daehyuk sighed and turned around.

"Wait, stop there. So is my dad?" Kyungwan asked as Daehyuk just glanced at him.

"Partially is your dad but it's not his fault at all because it's all my fault for not showing enough effort to prove my love to Chaeyoung to him. I just chose to obey Lieutenant General Son and come here."

"It's an order, Daehyuk. If you disobey it, he can drop your rank."

"If dropping my rank can prove my love to Chaeyoung to him, I gladly to do so." Daehyuk sighed.

"Is that why you change? Become so cold hearted, so cold, so distant from us." Nayeon asked as Daehyuk shook his head.

"I just choose to do so, noona. Being a member of 707th Special Mission Batallion, I need to be as cold as possible to make sure I succeed in my mission." Daehyuk said.

"But I miss the old Daehyuk, the cheerful and bright Daehyuk." Nayeon mumbled.

"I am still your one and only brother, noona. No matter how much I change." Daehyuk said.

"But you change a lot after leaving Chaeyoung. I miss your smile and your lame jokes, and your kkab dance. I miss everything, Hyuk-ah." Nayeon said as Daehyuk sighed.

"Do you still love her?" Kyungwan asked, out of a sudden.

"Wan, this is not t-"

"I never stop loving her, not even one second. I always love her as long as I still breathing." Daehyuk said.

"She still loves you too." Nayeon said.

"I know, that's why it hurt so much when both of us can't be together when we are so close to each other but yet so far."

"Its all because of an order?" Kyungwan asked.

"Its all because of an order." Daehyuk nodded his head.

"I shall give you a new order then." Kyungwan said.

"Sir, not to be rude, but the order is from Lieutenant General Son, not even you can change the order." Daehyuk said as Nayeon sighed and cupped Daehyuk's cheek.

"Then what should we do to let you two to be together?" Nayeon asked.

"Nothing, noona. Just let us be and let Chaeyoung hate m. Let her find someone who Lieutenant General Son deemed suitable for her. Let her moves on from me. As long as I still hold a place in her heart, even if it filled with hatred, I would still be happy about it." Daehyuk said.

"Sergeant Major Kim, Lieutenant General Son is asking for you." Tzuwei appeared and saluted to all three people.

"Yeah, and Second Lieutenant Kim, First Lieutenant Son is asking for you too." Jihyo appeared beside Tzuwei and said.

"Order accepted. Thanks, Master Sergeant Tzuwei. Captain Son, Second Lieutenant Kim, I shall take my leave now." Daehyuk saluted and walked away.

"Daehyuk-ah." Nayeon mumbled before following Jihyo to find Chaeyoung. Daehyuk stopped in front of a tent.

"Sergeant Major Kim Daehyuk reporting for duty, sir!" He shouted and saluted.

"Come in."

"Yes, sir!" Daehyuk then entered the tent and saw Lieutenant General Son was smiling at him .

"Good evening, Sergeant Major Kim. It seems you are doing well from your injuries."

"Yes, sir. Thanks for the concern, sir."

"And you are doing well avoiding my daughter."

"Yes, sir."

"I am really impress on how well you are in following orders."

"Thank you, sir."

"And how well you are in acting."

"I don't have any idea about what you are talking about, sir."

"You still love my daughter but you avoid her because of my order. You act like you don't love her anymore, just to get her hate you."

"Sir, I believe it was not like what you thought because I am completely over her, sir."

"Are you sure, Sergeant Major Kim?"

"Yes, I am sure, sir."

"Okay then. You kn-"

"Sir, may I know the reason I am here?"

"Well, besides telling you how proud I am at you to follow my order so well, there's a mission that need you to go to Syria to go undercover, the States ask us to help because a suspicous group of terrorist was found there. I want you to go and find the base of the terrorist, reporting back to us so that we can capture them in one go."

"Yes, sir."

"But that will be a month later from now. For now, focus on your job." Lieutenant General Son said.

"Yes, sir."

"And keep this mission as top secret. We don't want any informations being leak out."

"Yes, sir."

"You may leave now."

"Yes, sir." Daehyuk then left the tent, and Lieutenant General Son sighed. He remembered how mad his wife was at him for separating Daehyuk and Chaeyoung.

(A/N: FLASHBACK)

"Yeobo, let me tell you one good news." He entered the house and walked to the kitchen.

"Hmm, what good news?" His wife, who was focusing on cooking asked.

"I had order Kim Daehyuk to stay away from Chaeyoungie. Am I smart?" He asked and grinned, expecting his wife to praise him.

"Can you repeat it again?" His wife asked.

"Am I smart?"

"Before that."

"I order Kim Daehyuk to stay away from Chaeyoungie?" His wife turned around and glared at him.

"Why did you do that?!" His wife shouted.

"Because he is a soldier."

"As if you aren't." His wife rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"But Joohyun-ah, you know I don't want our daughter to suffer like you, always feeling lonely and worry about my safety."

"Seunghwan-ah, I worry about your safety because I love you. I let you to achieve your dream and stay home to wait for your arrival because I love you. Why don't you understand about this?" Joohyun sighed.

"And you know how much Chaeyoung love Daehyuk. Why do you need to separate them?"

"Because being a solider doesn't give Chaeyoung a good future. What if she become a widow? What if she and Daehyuk ended up like-" Seunghwan stopped, not able to mention the names of the two people that he cared so much.

"As long as Daehyuk is still alive, there's no need for her to become a widow, you idiot. And what will she say when she knew you approve Kyungwan's relationship with Nayeon but oppose hers?"

"Hyun-ah, I just want my daughter to live happily and without worrying anything."

"I can assure you that, you, Son Seunghwan is the cause that your daughter can't live happily."

I still believe my decision is correct." Seunghwan said as Joohyun sighed, she knew there was no way to let her husband changed his mind. After a few days, Chaeyoung moved back to the mansion and locked herself in the room. Seunghwan sighed as his wife blamed it on him for making his youngest child a mess.

"It's all for her own good." Seunghwan said as Joohyun ignored him and continued to do her work. Seunghwan just ruffled his hair and sighed. Did wanting something good for his child was a wrong thing to do?

"It's not a wrong thing to do but you fail to know what your children want. You didn't listen to Chaeyoung's explaination when she told you she wanted to be an army doctor. Do you know the main reason of her wanting to be an army doctor because she want to be like you, to save thousands of people's life but with her height, she could only become an army doctor? You had no idea and you just shouted at her. Do you know Naeun hate studying business because she wanted to be an artist? No, because you just urge her to study business so that she can find a stable job. Do you know that Kyungwan want to be a soldier not because its his ambitions, but because he is your son." Joohyun said to him during one night, when both of us were standing at the balcony, staring at the stars.

"But-"

"But Kyungwan love to have this kind of excitement so he doesn't mind being a soldier. Naeun thought that because she is the eldest among three so she neded to be responsible and have a stable job in case you fail your mission. So she took business and gave up on her dream but Chaeyoung is different. You know Chaeyoung is as stubborn as you and she would try anything to achieve her dream. She only slept for three hours per day to study for the exam and she passed, expecting you to praise her but all you did was just scolding her. Being an army doctor let her met the love of her life, your daughter's first and only love and yet, you just separate them cruelly." Joohyun sighed and turned around, cupping Seunghwan's cheeks.

"I know you are doing all these for them but can you please, just please, listen to them for once? What they want is not luxurious thing, what they want is their dad to be like their friend, a dad that can talk about anything." Joohyun sighed and walked passed him, walking toward the bed, letting Seunghwan to reflect and absorb what she told him. He sighed and just shook his head.

"You don't know anything, Joohyun. You don't know anything about this. You never know how much Kyungwan resemble me and how much Daehyuk resemble Taeng, and how much Chaeyoung resemble Tiffany."

(A/N: FLASHBACK END)

"And after that I came here, bringing Kyungwan together with me. Then I saw him, wanting to correct my mistake but he looks so different. Am I too late?" Seunghwan thought and sighed.

"Tell me, my dear friend, Kim Taeng, did I do the worst decision ever? Did I-" Seunghwan sighed.

Daehyuk walked out from the tent and was on his way back to his own tent, preparing to sleep and for the training tomorrow.

"U-unnie, why can't I forget about him?" He stopped when he heard a familiar voice,then he realized he was now in front of Chaeyoung's tent. He sighed and took his beret off.

"Me too, Chaeng, why can't I forget about you?" He thought.

"Is it because of me that his heart change? Is it because I am not good enough for him?" Chaeyoung continued to cry in Nayeon's embrace.

"No, its because of me. I am never good enough for you." He thought and sighed, clenching the beret in his hand to fight back th ache that was slowly growing in his heart.

"Do he prefer someone like Dr.Hirai? Someone tall and has good body?" Chaeyoung asked again.

"No, I prefer someone like you, who is short and cute enough for me."

"Unnie, tell me how to move on because I think I will never able to move on from him." Chaeyoung then cried as loud as she could, not caring whether other people heard it or not and to be honest, it gave an extra hit to Daehyuk's heart and lungs, making him felt suffocated, wanting to gasp for air because the pain in his heart was too unbearable, especially when he heard Chaeyoung's cries. He quickly walked away, from the tent but not to his own tent, but to a cliff that was located at the southwest direction from the base. That was his secret spot as no one dared to go there. He climbed up a tree and stared at the sky.

"Even the stars are laughing at me. I am just so stupid." He laughed bitterly and just stared at the sky. On the other hand, Chaeyoung had cried herself to sleep in Nayeon's embrace. Nayeon sighed as she looked at the photo on the table, the photo of the Daehyuk and Chaeyoung, smiling together, posting in front of a statue in Everland. She noticed Daehyuk was standing outside the tent and heard everything.

"I pray to god so that He will let you two to be together when all this mess end." Nayeon thought and gently combed Chaeyoung's hair. She then thought about her one and only brother, her one and only family that was still alive. Kyungwan was the only one who knew about Nayeon and Daehyuk family. Both Kyungwan and Nayeon's father were comrade in the army, being the best duo, earning 'Yellow Tiger' and ' Black Leopard' as their nickname because both of them were so good, with Seunghwan planning strategy and Nayeon's father following order,there was no one could beat them; and there's Nayeon's mother, who was an army doctor which followed her father all around the world, and being the best doctor around, she was also having the name of ' Pink Swan'. However, that was until one day Nayeon's parents were being send on a mission, to somewhere near the Western Asia and that was the last she heard from their parents. The only thing she heard was her parents sacrificed in the war and  their body was being sent back here, for proper funeral.

During that time, she knew Kyungwan's father blamed himself for sending her parents to such dangerous mission but Daehyuk and her never blamed him because they knew that their parents die in dignity, for the country, not because of some foolish reason. The Son siblings had no idea about this because their father just hid the truth.

When both of the saw their parents, they didn't cry or smile, they just stared blankly until Daehyuk opened his mouth.

"Noona, I am going to become a soldier like dad." Daehyuk said.

"If you are going to be a soldier, then I will be an army doctor." Nayeon continued and the siblings just stared at each other. That's how both of them enrolled themselves in the academy. Nayeon sighed and combed her hair, she felt the case was too complicated but she started to think if Lieutenant General Son was scared that the incident of her parents would happened again then why did he approved her relationship with Kyungwan. Then she suddenly realized one thing, Kyungwan and Daehyuk, was exactly like Lieutenant General Son and her father. Kyungwan was like his father, being the one planning the strategy and giving order while Daehyuk was like their father, going out and be in the front line. Kyungwan would probably like hi father, stay in the base, safe from anything while Daehyuk would just, might just, end up like their father.

"So that's why he approve us and not Chaeyoung's relationship with Daehyuk." Nayeon mumbled and stopped when she felt Chaeyoung stirred in her sleep.

"Y-yah, K-kim Daehyuk, I l-love y-ou." And a lone tear escaped Chaeyoung's eyes. Nayeon sighed and hugged Chaeyoung as tight as possible, while slowly drifting to sleep.

The next day, Daehyuk slowly stirred due to the sudden bright light that invaded his eyes. He slowly rubbed his eyes and stretched, realizing that he had fell asleep on the tree. He jumped down from the tree and patted his . He then walked toward the tent and he saw Chaeyoung on the way, walking toward the west side of the camp. He frowned and followed Chaeyoung.

"Why is that girl walking toward a mine field?" He thought and suddenly remembered one thing. Chaeyoung just continued to walk aimlessly, wondering around, just wanting to clear her mind.

"Stop right there!" She stopped abruptly and turned around, stared at Daehyuk who just sighed in relief.

"Ma'am, you are now in a mine field although the mines were being cleared last year but we not sure whether is it all being cleared. So please stand still and wait for me to guide you out, ma'am." Daehyuk said with a serious expression. Chaeyoung just nodded her head and stared at Daehyuk who just walked toward her slowly and carefully.

"Please take my hand as I guide you out, ma'am." Daehyuk reached out to Chaeyoung and the girl nodded her head. Daehyuk was surprised at how familiar Chaeyoung's hand was, the familiar sensation, the smooth skin and the feeling was all back to him.

"No, focus on the mission and remember the order." Daehyuk shook his head and slowly walked. Chaeyoung stared at his back and to their hand. She smiled when she felt warmth coming from his hand.

"Your hand is still as warm as ever." She thought and she stared at his back.

"And you had become more muscular." She mumbled. She felt happy but at the same time sad because she knew from the bottom of the heart that they were holding hand because Daehyuk wanted to guide her out from the landmine, not because they were in love with each other. Her lips trembled and she felt stinging pain in her eyes.

"Don't. Not now." She thought and took a deep breathe.

"Ma'am, we are at the safe area now. You can let go of my hand." Daehyuk said and Chaeyoung quickly let go, blushing furiously and looked to somewhere else.

"Thanks."

"It's my duty, ma'am. If you excuse me, I have other duty to perform." Daehyuk walked away, leaving Chaeyoung standing while looking at him. She brought her hand to her nose, sniffing in the scent of Daehyuk.

"Ma'am! Dr. Hirai required your assistance." Nayeon appeared and Chaeyoung nodded her head.

"Sergeant Major Kim, I need you to assist me on a mission to protect the prince of Saudi Arabia. Lieutenant General Son had received a report that the prince of Saudi Arabia who are here for some vacation and sight seeing. We need to be there to protect him." Kyungwan said as Daehyuk nodded his head. Both of them then prepared themselves and went to welcome the prince. They soon arrived the parking lot of the hospital because the prince was having a high fever out of a sudden. The bodyuard of the prince went down from the car with Kyungwan's team protecting them. The prince was being carried into the ER but somehow there was an argument happened between the doctor and the bodyguard,

"Hey, who allow you to get near our prince?"

"Your prince is having a high fever. We need to check this immediately." Momo said. Kyungwan and Daehyuk saw the scene, the two bodyguards were glaring at Momo, pointing their gun at the doctor.

"May I know what is going on here?" Kyungwan asked.

"This foreigner want to touch our prince. We would only let Dr.Aminuralzaiman to check on him."

"How many times do I need to tell you that Dr.Aminuralzaiman is currently not available." Momo sighed in frustration.

"Who knows that you might try to kill our prince? We can never trust a foreigner."

"Sir, please listen to me. Dr. Hirai is the best doctor besides Dr. Aminuralzaiman around. She is also a student of Dr.Aminuralzaiman." Kyungwan said.

"Do you have confidence to cure the prince?" Daehyuk asked, whispering in Momo's ears. Chaeyoung saw how close Momo and Daehyuk were, and to be honest, she hated it so much until she wanted to pull Daehyuk away from Momo.

"Yes, we need to cool down the prince immediately. High fever can kill a people." Momo said.

"Sir, how about letting Dr.Hirai to have a chance?" Daehyuk asked and stepped forward.

"No." The bodyguards pointed the gun at him as he sighed.

"Just one chance and if she fail, you all can shoot me." Daehyuk said and the bodyguards frowned.

"Fine. If there is anything happen to the prince, you are going to use your life to repay it." The bodyguard said and Daehyuk nodded his head. Momo just smiled gratefully before bringing Sana, Chaeyoung and Nayeon to follow her. While they were busy rescuing the prince in the room, Kyungwan nudged Daehyuk who was eating a chocopie.

"Hey, why do you trust Dr. Hirai so much?"

"Because she is a doctor." Daehyuk said as Kyungwan sighed. All of them waited and waited, Suddenly one of the bodyguard lost his patience so he took out his gun and pointed at Daehyuk's head. Kyungwan took out his gun in reflex and pointed his gun at the bodyguard's head.

"Sir, please lower down your gun. This is a matter between me and him." Daehyuk said as Kyungwan sighed, keeping his gun away.

"Hey, what is taking them so long?! Don't you think that I am not dare to open a hole in your brain, you scum!" The bodyguard shouted.

"Please be patience. From the condition of your prince, I had to say this case is not an easy case." Daehyuk said calmly. The bodyguard continued to glared at Daehyuk until-

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BROTHER?" Nayeon shouted and ran to pull the bodyguard away from Daehyuk. Nayeon had her hands on her hips, glaring at the bodyguard.

"How is the prince, Dr.Hirai?" Daehyuk asked.

"Oh, the prince is now in stable condition. He is suffering from the hyperthermia. We just need to put him in a cool condition until his fever went back to normal." Momo said as Daehyuk stared at the bodyguard.

"Fine. We apologized for our rudeness." The bodyguard bowed and entered the room.

"Yah, how could you stay so calm? He is going to open a hole on your head." Nayeon scolded and sighed. Chaeyoung just stared at Daehyuk who just shrugged his shoulder before taking out a packet of chocopie and ate it.

"Hey, do you not planning to share it with me?" Momo asked as Daehyuk shook his head.

"You should just buy five packets, then you can share with all of us." Kyungwan said as Daehyuk chewing his chocopie and gulped it down.

"I brought five with me but I ate the other four packets just now." Daehyuk said as Kyungwan rolled his eyes. Daehyuk then widened his eyes when he saw a man, wearing a mask, standing and holding a gun, aiming at Kyungwan.

"Everyone get down!" Daehyuk pushed both Nayeon and Kyungwan's head down while dodging the bullet that was being fired.

"What the hell was that?" Kyungwan cursed as Daehyuk looked around.

"Sir, ask for back up. The terrorists had now surrounded this area. Second Lieutenant Kim, First Lieutenant Son, do you two carry your own gun?" Daehyuk asked as both girls nodded their head.

"Captain Son speaking. I demand a backup at the local hospital, we are being surrounded by a group of terrorists. I repeat, I demand backup at the local hospital, right now." Kyungwan said through the walkie talkie. He kept the walkie talkie and brought out his gun. He looked at Daehyuk who just nodded his head and Daehyuk slowly crawled toward the terrorist that just fired a gun at them.

"I order you two to stay put, protect Dr. Hirai." Kyungwan said.

"Yes, sir." Both Nayeon and Chaeyoung nodded their head and hold on their gun as tight as possible. They saw Daehyuk stood up and knocked the terrorist down.

"I repeat, Captain Son speaking. I demand backup this instant at the local hospital." Kyungwan said again.

"We are on our way, sir. Just another two minutes, sir." The other side of the walkie talkie said as Kyungwan sighed.

"No, no." Chaeyoung mumbled when she saw another terrorist appeard behind Daehyuk but Daehyuk was quick enough to turn around and knock the terrorist down. He then turned back and widened his eyes when he saw two terrorists appeared behind the four people who were now kneeling.

"No, no!" Daehyuk thought as he ran toward Kyungwan and jumped, firing toward the terrorists while pushing down Momo, Kyungwan and Nayeon's head since Chaeyoung was kinda far from the trio so she just stared at Daehyuk. One of the terrorist were being shot and fell down while the another terrorist fired at Chaeyoung because the girl was far away from the rest. Daehyuk saw it and he quickly jumped to Chaeyoung, shooting the terrorist, causing the terrorist to fell down but at the same time, the bullet that was intended for Chaeyoung had hit Daehyuk's neck. Daehyuk fell down on the ground with blood flowing from his neck. He coughed and tried to catch his breathe.

"No, no! Kim Daehyuk!" Chaeyoung shouted and brought Daehyuk into her embrace. She gently slapped Daehyuk's face, not letting the guy to closed his eyes.

"Daehyuk-ah!" Nayeon shouted and crawled toward Daehyuk who was still staring at Chaeyoung.

"Captain Son speaking, I am saying this for the last time. I need backup right now! Sergeant Major Daehyuk is down, so backup right now!" Kyungwan shouted at the walkie talkie.

"Let stop the bleeding with this for now." Momo cut a strip of clothes from her robe and wrapped around Daehyuk's neck. Tears were flowing out from Chaeyoung and Nayeon's eyes.

"Hang in there, we will bring you to the ER right now. You can be save. Afterall we are in the hospital right now." Nayeon said as she hold Daehyuk's hand. Daehyuk just blinked and gently reached out to touch Chaeyoung's face.

" I a-a-always love you." With that Daehyuk closed his eyes and with a long lost small smile on his face.

"Sergeant Major Daehyuk, I order you to stay awake, right now!" Chaeyoung shouted but Daehyuk just closed his eyes and his hands fell to his side.

"YAH! SERGEANT MAJOR KIM! ARE YOU DISOBEY MY ORDER?! YAH!" Chaeyoung shouted and shook Daehyuk's body.

"Let me carry him." Momo said and carried Daehyuk, rushing to the OR room instead.

"U-u-unnie." Chaeyoung stared at her hands that were filled with Daehyuk's blood and cried. Nayeon just stared at Chaeyoung without doing anything.

The backup had arrived and they had managed to capture the terrorists. Minato and Tzuwei arrived, seeing Nayeon and Chaeyoung crying, hugging each other while Kyungwan was staring at them, not even blinking.

"Sir." Tzuwei said.

"Daehyuk." Kyungwan just said this word and stood up.

"Sir." Minato said.

"Please bring First Lieutenant Son and Second Lieutenant Kim for a check up, Master Sergeant Minato. Master Sergeant Tzuwei, please make sure the safety of the prince. I am going to report this to Lieutenant General Son." Kyungwan said in monotone as he walked out from the hospital.

"Don't have negative thought because Momo is saving Daehyuk. Son Kyungwan, have some faith in Kim Daehyuk." Kyungwan thought and sighed. He ruffled his hair and tears escaped from his eyes when he was all alone.

"D-d-daehyuk-ah, please, please stay alive, please." Kyungwan sobbed and begged to the god, hopping the almighty god would let go of Daehyuk because he, Son Kyungwan still need Kim Daehyuk by his side to achieve more in the future.

Chaeyoung and Nayeong was being checked by Sana while Momo was trying her best to save Daehyuk. Chaeyoung and Nayeon just had the blank look, with their eyes swollen from excessive crying. Jihyo had arrived, helping Sana to check on her comrades. Jihyo felt her heart broken into pieces when she saw how empty their eyes were, how soulless, how depressed they were from their eyes.

"Nayeon-ah, Chaeyoung-ah, believe in Momo. Daehyuk will be alright." Jihyo whispered in calm tone while slowly brought the two girls into her embrace, gently their head like what a mother would do.

"J-j-jihyo-ah!" Nayeon bursted out in tears again, tightening her grip on Jihyo's shirt. Chaeyoung just letting her tears to fall, crying without a sound.

"Shh, everything will be alright." Jihyo said in a calm tone.

"D-daehyuk-ah-"

"He will be strong. He is a soldier after all. He is the wolf in the special force." Jihyo said.

"Unnie, why, why does this need to happen when I finally know that he still loves me?" Chaeyoung asked calmly but behind her calm tone, there was a hopeless and depress Chaeyoung. Nayeon just gently pulled herself away from Jihyo and went to hug the younger girl.

"Unnie, why? WHY?" Chaeyoung then cried out loud.

"WHY CAN'T JUST LET TWO OF US BE TOGETHER? WHY? P-p-please t-t-tell me why. P-p-please let him be okay because I am broken." Chaeyoung said, voice cracking. Jihyo just hugged both of them and sighed. Sana clenched her fists with tears in her eyes, not before feeling a pair of hands grabbing her shoulder. She looked back and saw Minato was smiling at her warmly.

"Minato, please don't leave my side." Sana said and turned around, hugging Minato as tight as she could. She then sobbed, not even dared to imagine what would she do if the one that was inside the OR was not Daehyuk, but was Minato instead. She felt a massive pain from her heart, even by just imagining it making her felt horrible. She wondered how were Nayeon and Chaeyoung, to cope with this right now.

"Shhh, I will never leave your side, you know that." Minato whispered in her ears and gently patted her back.

"Ms. Minatozaki, Dr. Hirai need your existence and please take some type O blood from the blood bank." One of the nurse rushed in and told Sana who just nodded her head and rushed out, not before giving a peck on Minato's lips.

"Anyone of you having type O blood too?" The nurse asked as Jihyo raised her hand.

"Me!" Jihyo shouted.

"Please follow me to have your blood examine because we might need more blood for Sergeant Major Daehyuk." The nurse said as Jihyo followed her.

"Trust me. I will save him." Jihyo winked at Nayeon and Chaeyoung before walked out from the room.

"Ma'am, it seems that you two are fine. Lieutenant General Son sent an order, wanting you two to be back at the base." Minato said.

"Yes." Nayeon said and stood up, pulling Chaeyoung together.

"But I want to stay here and wait." Chaeyoung said.

"It's an order, Chaeyoung-ah." Nayeon sighed.

"I would deliver the news as soon as I have it, ma'am. Captain Son just assign me to stay here." Minato said as Chaeyoung nodded her head.

"Thanks."

"It's my job, ma'am."

"We will take our leave now." Nayeon said and both of us walked out from the room.

"Hey, are they gone?" Tzuwei appeared as Minato noded his head.

"Where's Jihyo?" Tzuwei asked and looked around.

"Your girlfriend is in there, doing some examination on her blood because Sergeant Major Kim is suffering from huge blood loss." Minato said as Tzuwei smiled and nodded his head.

"That's good. She is saving a life by herself." Tzuwei said.

"I do hope Sergeant Major Daehyuk will be fine." Minato said as Tzuwei nodded his head.

"Yeah. He is a great leader and I still haven't complete my mission of making him smile." Tzuwei said and frowned.

"Ha! With your humor, you will never make him laugh." Minato said as Tzuwei rolled his eyes and scoffed. Both of them started to bicker with each other, but with the same thought in their mind, hoping their one and only Kim Daehyuk was fine. After five hours of waiting, even Jihyo was woke up from a short nap after transferring blood to Daehyuk,  Momo finally walked out from the room.

"Dr.Hirai, how is Sergeant Major Kim?" Minato asked as Momo sighed but with a tired smile on her face.

"He is fine and he will wake up after the anethesia is gone. He need to rest for one whole week before he can back to his duty." Momo said and walked away.

"REALLY?! HOORAY!! MINATO, SEND THIS NEWS TO THE BASE!" Tzuwei shouted and hugged Jihyo, both jumping together. Minato just noddded his head and quickly sent the news to the base where everyone was happy knowing their comrade was alive. Momo just looked form afar and had a sad smile on her face.

"I guess I can't tell them the truth, right?" She asked herself and walked away.

 

A/N: Next chap up! Hope you guys like this chap too! Please do comments and subscribe. Thanks a lot!