Behind The Scene

Twice Movies/Dramas Project (feat. other girl group)

"I will never do so."

"AND CUT! GOOD JOB, GIRLS!" The director shouted and both Dahyun and Chaeyoung bowed toward the staff. They walked toward their dressing room as Dahyun took off the beret and the wig, letting her black hair flowing down. Chaeyoung just took off her beret since she was tying her hair in a ponytail.

"Good job out there, kiddo." Jungyeon appeared and gently punched Dahyun's shoulder.

"Thanks, unnie." Dahyun smiled and being pulled into Momo's embrace.

"Aigoo~~ our dubu had done a good job~" Momo said and swayed both of their bodies side to side. Dahyun just smiled and pulled herself away from Momo.

"Unnie~~" Dahyun whined when Momo pulled her into a tight hug again, not seeing that Momo had sent a smirk to Nayeon and Chaeyoung who were glaring at them.

"Can't I pamper my dubu for awhile?" Momo asked and pouted. Dahyun just giggled and hugged Momo back.

"Wow, I never see Momo has such big grin on her face when there is no jokbal around her." Jungyeon said as Jihyo just nudged Jungyeon's elbow and pointed at the two members that had green eyes.

"Stupid Momo unnie, I am going to hide all those jokbal." Chaeyoung mumbled and clenched her fists.

"Don't forget about her peach family." Nayeon said and looked at her nails.

"But before that," Nayeon blowed her nails and walked to take a bottle of water before walked toward Momo and Dahyun.

"Do anyone prepare popcorn?" Jungyeon whispered and a bucket of popcorn appeared in front of her. She looked up and saw Jihyo was smiling at her.

"Here is your popcorn."

"Thanks, babe." Jungyeon smiled and pulled Jihyo to sit on her lap.

"Y-yah, the popcorn-"

"Will taste better if I have the love of my life sitting on my lap and watch the war between women with me." Jungyeon grinned as Jihyo rolled her eyes but a smile was found on her face.

"Aish~" Jihyo turned around so that she could face the side while circling her arms around Jungyeon's neck. Jungyeon quickly supported Jihyo's back with her arm holding Jihyo's waist as she put the bowl of popcorn on Jihyo's lap.

"This is what I call happiness." Jungyeon grinned and opened as Jihyo fed her some popcorn.

"War?" Sana tilted her head and looked at Jungyeon as Mina hugging her from behind since she was sitting on Mina's lap.

"Yeah, look at there. Three lioness fighting for that one piece of dubu." Jihyo said.

"Oh! It seems fun! I want to join too!" Sana hopped up from Mina's lap and wanting to run toward the warzone but she stopped because Mina reached out and grabbed her wrist.

"Mina-chan?" Sana glanced and saw Mina was staring at her.

"Don't." Mina said and slightly pouted

"Don't what?" Sana asked and Mina pulled Sana toward her embrace, making the girl sitting on her lap and she hugged Sana from the back.

"Don't join the war because you have me to make your life more fun." Mina said and buried he face on Sana's back.

"Well, since I have the great Myoui Mina to make my life more fun and interesting, I shall stay here then and I do agree that having Myoui in my life does make my life more interesting." Sana giggled and leaned back. Mina just smiled and pecked Sana's cheek.

"Yeah, you have me so don't go find others." Mina said. Sana turned around and smirked.

"What if you bored me out and I g-" Sana stopped when she felt a pair of lips on hers. Mina slowly pulled away and smirked.

"I will make sure I won't bored you out and you had agree to stick with me from the second you agree to be mine." Mina said.

"Gosh! You two ar-"

"Mina is so cool!" Jihyo squealed, cutting Jungyeon off. Sana blushed and gently smacked Mina's chest.

"Yah! Why can't you be as cool as Mina?" Jihyo asked and pouted.

"Gosh, don't pout because you are making this hard for me." Jungyeon said and Jihyo just pouted and crossed her arms. Jungyeon sat up and pushed Jihyo's head from the back, landing her lips on Jihyo's lips.

"You are making it hard for me, for me to control  myself." Jungyeon whispered after she pulled away from Jihyo. Jihyo looked dazed with her cheeks painted in pink. Jungyeon just pinched Jihyo's cheek and changed her attention at the warzone.

"By the way, aren't you joining them, Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked after she shook her head.

"There's no need for me to join them." Tzuyu said. Jihyo looked at Jungyeon and the older girl shrugged her shoulder.

"Yah! You are suffocating her." Nayeon said and pulled Dahyun to her side swiftly, passing the water bottle to the younger girl, not forgetting sending a smirk to Momo who were pouting.

"Thanks unnie. I was getting thirsty." Dahyun said and gulped down the content of the water bottle. Nayeon just smiled but her eyes were focused on Dahyun's neck.

"Unnie, you are drooling." Chaeyoung whispered as Nayeon quickly wiped and glared at the younger girl. Chaeyoung just smirked and walked closer to Dahyun, well, she was alomost there, if Nayeon didn't block her way and was wiping Dahyun's mouth.

"Aigoo, our dubu is a careless people. You got the water all over your mouth." Nayeon said and smirked at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung mumbled something while clenching her fists.

"Chaengi? Are you okay?" Dahyun walked toward Chaeyoung with a worried expression.

"A-ah, I'm fine, unnie." Chaeyoung said and smiled shyly.

"Are you sure? Your face is very red. Do you catch a fever?" Dahyun asked and leaned her forehead on Chaeyoung's while frowning.

"Calm down, your freakin heart. I admit Dahyun unnie is so freaking attractive but calm down." Chaeyoung thought as Dahyun pulled away.

"But your body temperature is normal." Dahyun said.

"She will be fine after awhile." Nayeon said.

"Dubu, do you want to accompany me to get some jokbal?" Momo asked.

"S-"

"No, she need to accompany me to get some lipstick. I am running out of them."

"B-"

"No, unnie. She is going to accompany me to get some strawberry." Chaeyoung said. Dahyun just looked at three of them before sending a SOS signal to Jihyo.

"Well, girls." Jihyo jumped off Jungyeon's lap and walked toward the four girls. Dahyun sighed in relief and she thought she was right to ask help from the trustworthy leader.

"There's no need to argue. Dahyun should go with Chaeng after all. They are a couple in the movie and not to mention they shared a few kisses in the movie so I guess our fans are craving for the DubChaeng moment." Jihyo said and smiled, while Dahyun, let's just say a cube tofu had become a flat tofu because the tofu smashed her face at the wall as hard as she could.

"I take back my words of saying Jihyo unnie is a trustworthy leader." Dahyun thought.

"Yeah, Jihyo unnie is right." Chaeyoung grinned and puffed up her chest.

"Well, excuse me. Let me remind you two things. Firstly, Chaeng is lucky because we choose the main character by drawing the shortest straw. Second, I am the eldest here." Nayeon said.

"Yeah, Chaeyoung is just being lucky for able to get that character." Momo said.

"Well, still it can't change the fact that the fans want DubChaeng." Jungyeon said and shrugged her shoulder.

"Well, the fans love DahMo during Twice's Private Life." Momo said.

"Excuse me, they love Dayeon, okay?" Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"Unnie, not to be rude but the fans still love DubChaeng the most." Chaeyoung said.

"G-girls, maybe we can all go together." Dahyun said.

"NO!" Momo, Nayeon and Chaeyoung shouted together.

"You see, I am the eldest so she should go with me."

"Oh, now you use the reason of being the eldest." Momo rolled her eyes.

"Unnie, I am the youngest and you all should let me go." Chaeyoung said.

"Well, not this time." Jihyo mumbled.

"Girls-"

"Shut up for awhile, my dear dubu. We are dicussing a serious matter right now." Nayeon said.

"Let me remind you, Nayeon unnie. I take care of her all the time since trainee, while you ignore her and take care of Tzuyu and Chaeyoung." Momo said as Nayeon gasped and put her hand on her chest, as if she was being stabbed in the heart.

"W-well, I apologize to her about this." Nayeon said and glared at Momo.

"Through a letter, unnie." Chaeyoung said as Nayeon pouted.

"Momo, 1, Nayeon 0." Mina mumbled and Sana smacked her chest, sending a disapproving look to Mina.

"It's not good, Mina." Sana said.

"But its interesting~" Mina said, using her aegyo which melted Sana right on the spot.

"Well, not to brag about this but I am Dahyun unnie's roommate, and we share, I repeat, we SHARE a lot of secrets." Chaeyoung smirked.

"She relies on me all the time." Momo said.

"When it come to dancing, she relies on you but when its about vocal, she come and find me." Nayeon said.

"Are you sure, unnie? I think she finds me most of the time." Jihyo said as Nayeon glared at her.

"Can.You.Shut.Up?!" Nayeon gritted her teeth.

"Dahyun unnie finds me to help her with her rap and don't forget that she is a rapper, same as me." Chaeyoung said.

"I am going to make her a dancer." Momo said.

"She is going to improve her vocal with my help." Nayeon said.

"Guys, Dahyun is the entertainer of our group." Jungyeon said but the girls ignored her. Jungyeon then pouted at Jihyo who just pecked her lips.

"Let me make my stand. I am not going to let her go this time, not after I lost my chance of becoming the main cast and have kiss scene with her." Nayeon said.

"I am not going to let her go too, even if I need to kick Jungyeon out from the room." Momo said and clenched her fists.

"YAH! HIRAI MOMO! Yah~ That's too much. I thought we are roommate forever." Jungyeon said.

"You can come to my room if you want." Jihyo winked at Jungyeon who noded her head.

"I am not going to let her go, unnie. I am her partner, or should I say lover, in the movie." Chaeyoung said. Three of them glared at each other until Sana cleared . All of them turned and stared at Sana who was suddenly felt scared and looked at Mina with her puppy eyes. Mina stood up and pulled Sana to her back.

"Stop staring at my squirrel if you all don't want a rampage penguin." Mina said in her low tone and her aura was everything but pleasant. The three girls nodded their head and stared at the floor. Sana smiled and pecked Mina's lips, changing the scary penguin to a cute penguin.

"As much as I want to drag to our room and lock the door, I think they want to know what are you going to say just now." Mina smirked as Sana blushed.

"O-oh yeah. Dahyun had left with Tzuyu. Tzuyu ask Dahyun to accompany her to get some jajangmyeon. Dahyun want to tell you guys about this but you guys were ignoring her just now." Sana said.

"Oh ." Chaeyoung facepalmed.

"Son Chaeyoung, language." Jungyeon frowned.

"That sneaky Yoda." Nayeon mumbled and took an empty water bottle, crumpled it by tightening her grip on it.

"Stupid Yoda." Momo sighed and knocked her head on the wall. The other four girls just sighed and shook their head.

"OH!" Jungyeon snapped her fingers which made Sana, Mina and Jihyo looked at her. Nayeon, Chaeyoung and Momo were in their emo corner, drawing circle on the ground, not caring about Jungyeon.

"Now I got it." Jungyeon said.

"What you mean, Jungyeon unnie?" Mina asked.

"Before the war start, Jihyo asked Tzuyu whether she is joining the war or not and Tzuyu answer that there's no need for her to join." Jungyeon said as Jihyo widened her eyes.

"Because she know she will get Dahyun's attention without being in the war. Like getting the benefit without making an effort." Jihyo said.

"Because Tzuyu is the maknae and also a foreigner." Sana said.

"Not to forget about Tzuyu just survive from the scandal." Mina nodded her head.

"So Dahyun has a soft spot for Tzuyu. That's why Tzuyu can just grab Dahyun and go way with her puppy eyes." Jungyeon said as the girls all nodded their head. Nayeon, Momo and Chaeyoung heard it and looked at each other.

"CHOU TZUYU! YOU ARE DEAD!" All three of them shouted together.

"Achoo!" Tzuyu sneezed and slightly shook her head.

"Aigoo, is our Yoda sick?" Dahyun asked and leaned closer to help Tzuyu wiped her nose.

:"N-no, unnie. Maybe I just feel cold since I am wearing a shirt and a skirt." Tzuyu said and rubbed her hands, blowing air into her hands.

"Yah, who ask you to wear such thin clothes?" Dahyun frowned.

"Because its spring but I never thought it will be this cold." Tzuyu pouted as Dahyun sighed and took off her scarf.

"Come here. Bend down because I can't reach your neck." Dahyun said and Tzuyu obeyed. Dahyun then circled the scarf on Tzuyu's neck.

"U-unnie, how about you?" Tzuyu asked as Dahyun took off her gloves and helped Tzuyu wore it.

"I am fine. I am wearing a coat. Besides, we can't let our Yoda catch a cold right before we comeback, right?" Dahyun smiled and gently patted Tzuyu's cheek. Tzuyu just smiled and both of them walked back to their dorm. Tzuyu saw Dahyun was rubbing her hands and blwing air into her palms.

"Unnie, do you want your gloves back? You seems cold." Tzuyu said as Dahyun shook her head.

"I'm fine, Tzuyu-ah."

"No, unnie. You blow air into your palms. You are cold. Take back the gloves." Tzuyu said.

"I am really fine."

"No, unnie, take it back."

"Chou Tzuyu."

"Kim Dahyun." Both of them glared at each other for a few seconds and Dahyun giggled. Tzuyu felt happy when she saw Dahyun giggled because the giggle of the shorter girl was like a nice melody to the taller girl's ears.

"Well, I guess we can do this." Dahyun then hold onto Tzuyu's hand and put their hands into her coat's pocket.

"Unnie?"

"This we can stay warm together then." Dahyun smiled and Tzuyu nodded her head.

"Y-yeah." Tzuyu said.

"Let's go back. I had a message from manager unnie. She says that the director of the movie want to meet us right now and we need to send the delicious Chinese food back to the members, right?" Dahyun asked.

"Yeah, unnie. Let's go." Tzuyu said and both of them walked back to their members.

"I wonder why Jungyeon unnie want us to buy some popcorns." Dahyun asked but she got no reaction from Tzuyu.

"Nayeon unnie, Momo unnie and Chaeyoung, you girls shouldn't forget that me, Chou Tzuyu, or known as Yoda, always win in getting Dahyun's affection." Tzuyu thought and smirked.

"Tzuyu?"

"Hmm?"

"Why are you smirking?"

"It's nothing unnie. Let's go back~" Tzuyu intertwined their hands and both of them walked back to the film place happily. Well, there was no need for the Yoda to know a bunny, a dwarf and a peach are waiting her with a smile on their face.

 

 

A/N: Behind the Scene up! Hope you guys like this. Please comment and subscribe. By the way, give me some comments or opinions about should I write extra episodes or season 2 of ' We are not meant to be together from the start'? Should I or shouldn't I?