Alive or Not (Season 2)-Chapter 4: W-w-why?

Twice Movies/Dramas Project (feat. other girl group)

After that, Chaeyoung started to avoid Hansol and also Daehyuk. She just couldn't face her husband or confront Hansol about what she did or perhaps what she didn't do. Daehyuk consulted Nayeon about the odd behaviour of Chaeyoung and Nayeon ensured him that she would talked to the younger girl.

"Son Chaeyoung." Chaeyoung stopped cleaning her desk when she heard a familiar voice.

"O-o-oh, u-u-unnie." Chaeyoung turned around and started to look at anywhere else but Nayeon.

"Unnie, I would love to talk to you bu-"

"Son Chaeyoung, stop running away from us. I really want to have a talk with you." Nayeon sighed.

"I'm not running away from you all, unnie." Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah, tell me that finding non existence excuses every time my brother, me and your brother find you is not an act of running away from us." Nayeon rolled her eyes as Chaeyoung sighed.

"I really need to have a talk with you. He, your brother and me, we are worry about you. Especially Daehyuk, he didn't deserve this, Chaeng." Nayeon mumbled as Chaeyoung just nodded her head.

"I w-will tell you but can we go to a p-"

"Oh, well you look at that. It seems like my little Chaengie has a visitor." A man appeared.

"Ji Hansol." Chaeyoung mumbled and clenched her fists.

"What do you mean ' your little Chaengie'? She has a husband for god sake." Nayeon glared at Hansol who just smirked and leaned at the door.

"Well, not for long, especially after her husband learnt what me and her had done." Hansol winked at Chaeyoung who just glared at the man.

"What did you mean?" Nayeon frowned at Hansol who just walked toward Chaeyoung and gently lifted the younger girl's face with his finger.

"What I meant is, this girl here, had an awesome night with me, three days ago. Am I right, babe?" Hansol winked at Chaeyoung which the girl just slapped him and stomped out from the room.

"Yah! Son Chaeyoung! You, Ji Hansol, you will pay for this!" Nayeon then ran out, trying to catch up Chaeyoung.

"We will see about that.Now, let's send some nice photos to our precious captain." Hansol smirked and walked toward his working station.

"Yah! Son Chaeyoung! Stop at there!" Nayeon shouted at Chaeyoung who just kept walkin.

"Yah!" Nayeon grabbed Chaeyoung's wrist and pulled the girl around. Chaeyoung just stared at Nayeon with two streams of tears flowing down her face.

"D-d-don't tell me what he said is right?" Nayeon mumbled as Chaeyoung nodded her head weakly.

"O-oh g-g-god, Chaeng."Nayeon opened her arms wide, welcoming Chaeyoung in her embrace. Nayeon then glanced around and found one empty room. She slowly moved to the room with Chaeyoung still in her embrace. She locked the door and looked at Chaeyoung who just pulled away from Nayeon. Chaeyoung wiped her tears and lowered her head as Nayeon sighed.

"I believe that you aren't doing this conciously." Nayeon said and sat down on a chair in the room.

"I d-d-don't." Chaeyoung mumbled.

"Then tell me what happen. Maybe I can still help you." Nayeon said and Chaeyoung took a deep breath, starting to tell Nayeon what happened three days ago. Nayeon just rubbed her temple and looked at Chaeyoung.

"You need to tell him, Chaeng."

"I can't, unnie! What if, he, he divorce with me?" Chaeyoung lifted her head and stared at Nayeon with wide teary eyes.

"He will understand this, Chaeng. He is too in love with you to do so." Nayeon said as Chaeyoung shook her head.

"He w-w-will g-get m-mad at me. He trusted me, unnie." Chaeyoung mumbled.

"Its better for you to tell him before he knows it from other sources." Nayeon said as Chaeyoung sighed.

"F-f-fine. I wi-will tell him right now." Chaeyoung took our her phone and dialled a number that she had known by heart. Nayeon just hold her hands, giving her some courage which Chaeyoung smiled back.

"Hello?" A familiar voice that Chaeyoung had been avoided to hear could be heard from the another end of the line.

"He-h-hello. Are you busy?"

"No."

"W-w-well, there's something I want to tell you and I h-h-hope that y-y-you w-w-"

"Is this about Hansol?" Daehyuk asked which surprised Chaeyoung.

"H-how did you know?" Chaeyoung asked as Daehyuk sighed.

"I trusted you, Chaeng but w-w-why? Why did you, urgh, with Hansol?" Daehyuk asked in a very soft voice, a voice that filled with sadness, betrayal and hopeless. 

"Seobang, listen to me. I have a very good explaination." Chaeyoung said as Daehyuk chuckled dryly.

"Explaination? About what? About why you choose him? About why you decide to cheat on me?!" Daehyuk shouted and clenched his fist, taking deep breath to calm his mind.

"S-s-s-seobang." Chaeyoung bursted in tears again and Daehyuk sighed as he could imaged how fragile his wife was.

"L-l-let's talk about this when I get back." Daehyuk ended the call and leaned back at the chair, staring at the computer which showed some photos of Chaeyoung being and Hansol was hugging her, smirking in victory.

" this !" Daehyuk punched the table and Amber entered the office.

"W-w-woah, cap. What's wrong?" Amber asked and walked toward Daehyuk, then he saw the photos as he shook his head.

"This is what's wrong." Daehyuk buried his face in his hands.

"Do you trust her?" Amber asked.

"What are you talking about? I trusted her!"

"I am asking that do you trust her, not do you trusted her." Amber stared at Daehyuk who shook his head.

"I d-d-don't know anymore." Daehyuk mumbled.

"Well, you should trust her." Amber said and sat beside Daehyuk.

"How should I trust her when she j-just c-c-c-cheat on me?" Daehyuk asked as Amber leaned toward the screen.

"You know where do I come from, right?" Amber asked.

"A top investigator in the police team but was being sent to the army due to bad behaviour." Daehyuk said as Amber punched his arm.

"Yah, no need to mention about the reason. Anyway, see this photo." Amber used the mouse to point at Chaeyoung's face.

"Huh?"

"She is unconcious because if she is cheating on you willingly, she won't be sleeping like a log when Hansol is taking photo. She would be smiling in satisfaction." Amber said as Daehyuk leaned closer to the screen.

"That's one point and another point, the shirts and pants are being put in an order that is very weird to start with." Amber said as he pointed at the corner of the photo when only a little portion of the clothes could be seen.

"What do you mean?"

"Okay, when you are having with Chaeyoung, do you just strip off and throw your shirts and pants elsewhere without caring where it landed?"

"Yeah."

"But in this photo, the shirts and pants are being-"

"Folded and put at the side."

"Bingo. From what I heard about Hansol from Jaehyun and Taeyong, Hansol is a neat freak. He can't even stand a strand of hair on his working station. So we can assume that, Hansol took off the shirts and pants, folded them at the side. The bed too, is too neat for a intense ."

"Which is not true because if Chaeng is really having with him, she would not let him have time to fold the clothes,nor he would able to make the bed.""

"So we can assume that Hansol drug her and her, if and only if she is found pregnant for one or two months."

"Because Chaeng never did this willingly. She is being by the ing Hansol." Daehyuk gritted his teeth.

"That's just our assumption and it can be say that they might not had at all." Amber said.

"If they did had , I am going to sue him."

"We can't do anything about this because Hansol's dad is the new general and we have no proof. With our assumption, he could always say we just assume it and are framing him, ruining his image. At the end, we are the one will be punish." Amber shrugged his shoulder and sat down, putting his legs on the table.

"Unless we make him to say it himself." Daehyuk mumbled as Amber rubbed his chin with his fingers.

"Before that, I think you need to call your wife." Amber said as Daehyuk shook his head.

"I c-can't. I know she is being but the f-f-act that sh-"

"Oh gosh, can you be any more stubborn and old fashion? Now your enemy is Ji Hansol, not Son Chaeyoung and this is the time she needs you the most." Amber rolled his eyes.

"I-i-i need some alone time." Daehyuk then walked toward the window where he could see some of the new trainees.

"Don't be too long, at least, show her that you will be with her throughout all this." Amber said as Daehyuk nodded his head.

"J-j-just give me some time to calm down." Daehyuk said.

"Sure. Oh, I just want to tell you that, the Japanese and American soldiers invite us for a fight." Amber said.

"A friendly fight?"

"It seems so but knowing them, you know there's no such thing as friendly fight."

"Yeah so when?"

"Tomorrow, ten in the morning." Daehyuk just waved his hand as Amber walked out from the room. Daehyuk took a deep breath and just stared at the sky.

On the other hand, Chaeyoung was a sobbing mess and Nayeon was just hugging the younger girl. Nayeon knew and understood why Daehyuk acted like this but she also understood Chaeyoung's point of view. The younger girl was now in a mess and she needed Daehyuk by her side the most.

"U-u-unnie, what should I do right now?" Chaeyoung asked and wiped away her tears.

"You should give him some time. It's hard for him to accept the fact."

"Will w-w-we d-d-d-" Chaeyoung choked on her tears, not able to continue her question because her heart was in immense pain when she felt that word was going to roll off her tongue. The word hurted her so much and she knew she deserved it. How could she betrayed Daehyuk's trust and had with other guy? Daehyuk had warned her about Hansol for several times, saying that the guy had no good intentions but she just ignored it.

"You won't. He won't leave you. He just need some time to think, Chaeng." Nayeon gently Chaeyoung's back and sighed. Nayeon knew there's not much they could do, the only thing they could do was just waiting for Daehyuk to calm down and had a talk with Chaeyoung. Suddenly Nayeon phone rang so Chaeyoung pulled herself back, allowing Nayeon to accept the call.

"Hyukkie?" Nayeon mumbled when she saw the screen of her phone and looked at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung just nodded her head and Nayeon answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Noona, are you alone?" Daehyuk said as he flipped a 500 yen coin on his fingers.

"Chaeng with me."

"Anyway, I will tell you about something and I want you to tell Kyungwan hyung about this, without Chaeng knowing it." Daehyuk said in a serious tone.

"Don-don't tell me that you are divorcing Chaeng? Kim Daehyuk, I did-"

"Noona! I am not and never will divorce Chaeng. Don't worry." Daehyuk rubbed his temples and sighed.

"Oh really? Then what do you want to tell me about?" Nayeon said as Daehyuk started to say something. Chaeyoung was waiting for Nayeon to end the call with Daehyuk, wanting to know whether Daehyuk would divorce her or not and she then moved her hand to her lower stomach.

"W-w-what if I am pregnant with that bastard's kid?" Chaeyoung mumbled, eyes widened and cold sweats appeared on her forehead.

"Keep it." Nayeon replied and sat back, clearly had done with the phone call.

"H-h-huh?"

"I say if you are pregnant with that bastard's kid, then keep it. Daehyuk wouldn't like an innocent life goes to waste just because of this issue." Nayeon said.

"But what if h-"

"He told me to ask you to keep it. If you were pregnant with Hansol's child."

"B-b-but-"

"He say he will take full responsiblity. Even if its not his child, he will take care of it like his own child." Nayeon took a deep breath as Chaeyoung lowered her head.

"But he said if you are pregnant, you need to tell Hansol. He has the right to know about this since he might be the father of the child." Nayeon said as Chaeyoung sighed. Chaeyoung just nodded her head and continued to stare at the ground.

"Unnie, why must he be such a good guy?" Chaeyoung asked as Nayeon smiled.

"He just loves you too much. I gotta go resume my work while you, go home and rest. Wait for his call." Nayeon patted Chaeyoung's head and walked out from the room.Chaeyoung just sighed and prayed that she wasn't pregnant with Hansol's child; after all, she wanted to have Daehyuk's child.

"Please, the almighty God, please listen to my prayer and don't let me pregnant with that bastard's child. Please, I beg you." Chaeyoung prayed in her mind and took a deep breath. She had decided to just ignore Hansol for now, and acted normal. She needed to prove her innocence to Daehyuk and she needed to think a way to do so but now her mind was all messed up, jumbled up in a huge bunch of ropes, hard to untangle it.

"Give me time and I will prove it to you." Chaeyoung mumbled and punched the air. Nayeon who was hiding at the outside of the door smiled when she saw Chaeyoung had got back to her feet.

"Now, to ccarry out Daehyuk's plan." Nayeon then walked to find her husband who probably was sleeping somewhere else.

"Y-yah! It hurt!" Daehyuk glared at Amber who was helping him to put ointment on the cut of his lips.

"Yah! I am helping out!" Amber put extra strength as he dabbed a cotton that was full with ointment on the cut on Daehyuk's right cheek.

"O-o-ow!" Daehyuk glared at Amber who just smirked.

"Just hold it in. You are the man for god sake and think of it as a punishment for pissing those Americans off." Amber said as Daehyuk pouted.

"They are the one that challenging us, saying Asian can't do well." Daehyuk crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Yeah and you launched at them and pushed their major to the ground." Amber rolled his eyes.

"But you gotta admit that I kick his hard enough for him to learn that not to mess with Asian." Daehyuk grinned and moved his eyebrows up and down while staring at Amber who just sighed.

"You kick his hard and the Japanese general kick ours." Amber shook his head.

"But hyung, you know that the general just acted in front of the Americans." Daehyuk said and Amber smacked his head.

"Yeah yeah and now you better behave yourself. Don't go hit other Americans anymore."

"O-ouch~ Fine~" Daehyuk pouted and stared at the calendar on the wall.

"Two more months and we will be back." Daehyuk said as Amber nodded his head.

"Two more months." Amber mumbled.

Another month went by, with Hansol smirking at Chaeyoung and the girl ignoring the guy since her husband still ignoring her. Chaeyoung couldn't get in contact with Daehyuk for the past month, and Nayeon just assured her that Daehyuk was busy on a mission. Chaeyoung didn't really believe Nayeon but that was the only reason that assured her.

Today was the same as usual, she went to the office, ignored Hansol's remark about that night but luckily there was Dino that helped her. She sighed and sat down, hand holding an envelope that was  being sent by the hospital since she went to had a simple check up two days ago.

"Wow, a check up? Wanting to have my baby?" Hansol appeared behind Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes and stood up.

"Hyung, can you just leave Chaeyoung alone? You are damn annoying." Dino said and sighed.

"What do you say, you kid?" Hansol went and grabbed Dino's shirt.

"I say you are annoying, hyung." Dino smirked as Hansol raised his left fist.

"You are going to pay for this." Hansol said.

"Even if you are the son of the general, don't forget that you are just a useless guy that an innocent girl." Dino smirked.

"If you dare to hurt him, you will pay for this." Chaeyoung said as Hansol let go of Dino then walked toward the girl.

"Now now, is my cute little babe is angry?" Hansol circled his arm around Chaeyoung's waist which the girl pulled it off her body.

"Just get lost." Chaeyoung then walked out and walked toward Nayeon's office.

"Oh, Chaeng." Nayeon greeted Chaeyoung who appeared at the door of her office and showed her the envelope. Nayeon nodded and kept her things and both of them walked to a private room. Chaeyoung opened the envelope and read the content as Nayeon locked the door. Nayeon turned around and saw Chaeyoung was crying silently.

"What's wrong?" Nayeon asked and pulled Chaeyoung to her embrace.

"U-u-unnie."

"Yes, Chaeng?"

"U-u-unnie."

"Unnie is here."

"U-u-unnie."

"Hmm~" Nayeon hummed in response as she slowly hummed a song and she could felt Chaeyoung relaxed in her embrace.

"So what's wrong?" Nayeon asked.

"I-i-i-i'm-"

 

 

A/N: So another chap up and it seems like I couldn't really finish this season in five chaps but I guess it will still be within ten chaps anyway. So yeah, hope you guys like this chap as well! Enjoy!