Never regret

Twice Movies/Dramas Project (feat. other girl group)

Chaeyoung and Nayeon went to meet up with Momo, who was already standing at the reception desk, smiling at them while chewing on some snacks that she obtained from Sana, the nurse in the local hospital.

"Hey, I guess you are Dr. Momo then?" Nayeon asked as Momo nodded her head.

"I guess you two are First Lieutenant Son and Second Lieutenant Kim then. This is Sana, she will be assisting us today." Momo said as another woman appeared behind Momo and smiled at them.

"You can just call me Chaeyeoung. There's no need for formality here since we are doing the same thing." Chaeyoung said.

"And you can call me Nayeon then." Nayeon smiled, showing her bunny teeth.

"Good then. Let's hope that today will be another peaceful day." Momo smiled.

"Erm, may I ask about one thing?" Sana asked.

"Sure." Chaeyoung said.

"Do you two somehow know where is Master Sergeant Minato?" Sana asked as Nayeon raised one of her eyebrow and nodded her head.

"He is being send to protect the leader from South Africa from far." Nayeon answered and she clearly saw Sana sighed in relief. Nayeon then smirked and looked at Chaeyoung who just shrugged her shoulder.

"Well, before we being order to save people life, how about let sit down and get to know about each other more?" Momo asked as all of them agreed and went to the cafeteria.

On the other side, Daehyuk and Kyungwan were standing in the airport, eyes searching for the leader of South Africa and any suspisious activites. Daehyuk couldn't focus when his mind was full with disappointment and angered that clouded Chaeyoung's eyes just now. He knew why Chaeyoung acted like that since he just left her, asking for a break up out of a sudden. The only thing that he didn't understand was why there was still love and cares in Chaeyoung's eyes when she saw him. She should hated him and despised him. He was confused and somehow his heart had regained its ability to beat furiously when his eyes met Chaeyoung's eyes. He just glad that he had the ability to make a poker face that wouldn't change anytime and anywhere now, not even being in front of the girl that he loved. He too noticed Chaeyoung had kept her hair long and the length of her hair was until her waist, and he had to admit that the girl looked prettier and more mature in her long hair. He sighed and shook his head, trying to shake off the thought on how pretty Chaeyoung had become and also the thought of how regret he was for not being by her side to see her grew up to become a mature woman.

"Sergeant Major Daehyuk! Pay attention! It's time to start our work." Kyungwan said as Daehyuk nodded his head. Both of them walked toward the leader and saluted. After exchanging some greetings, they protected the leader to get on the car. As Kyungwan telling Tzuyu and Minato to stand by because the target was now moving toward their location, Daehyuk took out a packet of chocopie and started to eat. Kyungwan turned around and smiled when he saw how cute Daehyuk was, stuffing his face with the chocopie. Kyungwan smile not because of how cute Daehyuk was, it was because this was the only trait that kept on reminded him that the Kim Daehyuk that was standing in front of him was still the Kim Daehyuk that ran away few years ago. Daehyuk's obsession with chocopie never reduced, in fact it only became more serious.

"Yah! Are you going to eat by yourself?" Kyungwan asked as Daehyuk took out another packet of chocopie from his pocket and gave it to Kyungwan. Kyungwan just smiled and walked away. Daehyuk quickly shoved the rest of the chocopie into his mouth and he followed Kyungwan. He then sensed something was wrong when he walked toward the jeep. He looked around and saw no one so he shrugged his shoulder but still kept his alert on.

"Captain, I don't want to frighten anyone so I choose to tell you now, when there are only just you and me." Daehyuk said as Kyungwan turned and lifted his eyebrow while took off his glasses.

"Spill it."

"Please ask Master Sergeant Tzuwei and Master Sergeant Minato to keep an eye on the surroundings. And please give me permission to ride the bike instead of the jeep." Daehyuk said.

"What's wrong?"

"I saw some suspicious cars following the leader's car." Daehyuk said as Kyungwan shook his head.

"I wil only tell Master Sergeant Tzuwei and Master Sergeant Minato to keep an eye on the surroundings but I will not allow you to ride the bike. I know what you are thinking but you can't just barge in there to save them." Kyungwan said as Daehyuk nodded his head and remained in his seat.

"Yes sir. Just to remind you before you forgot, sir, I am the one driving this jeep." With that Daehyuk started to step on the gas pedal as hard as he could, speeding on the road.

"DAMN YOU, KIM DAEHYUK!! YOU ARE GOING TO SUBMIT A TWO PAGES REPORT TO ME LATER!" Kyungwan shouted as he grabbed onto anything he could to save his life. Daehyuk just nodded his head and focused on the road. He got a bad feeling that the terrorists were targeting at the places, not the people; and his sixth sense was always so accurate that even the mighty Kyungwan was scared of.

"Captain, send a message to Second Lieutenant Nayeon and told them to get ready because there might be a huge mess later."  Kyungwan just nodded his head as he used his walkie talkie to contact Nayeon. Nayeon quickly relayed the message to Momo and Chaeyoung who just nodded teir head.

Daehyuk drove the jeep on a plain, not following the road as he was using the shortest time to reach the destination. Kyungwan just cursed in his mind but he knew something was in Daehyuk's mind when he saw a small sign of panic showed in Daehyuk's eyes. Suddenly the jeep came into a stop as Kyungwan jerked forward and glared at Daehyuk.

"Now, tell me, why are we at the power plant instead of our base to welcome the leader?" Kyungwan asked.

"I am sorry to be rude right now, sir but if I remembered correctly, after the leader paid a visit to us, he will come and visit this power plant, right?" Daehyuk asked.

"Yeah. That should be his schedule but wait how did you know? Don't tell me-"

"I sneaked into your base and take a look at the schedule when you were being lovey dovey with Nayeon noona." Daehyuk said,

"Aish, Kim Daehyuk! You are lucky that your captain is me. You can't just go and -"

"Leave that for later. Back to our topic. If you are the terrorist, would you ambush the leader in airport or in army base?"

"Nope, that would be a suicide thought." Kyungwan said.

"So that lead us to either power plant or the hotel the leader stayed. Among these two-"

"Power plant has the more loose security because its own by a businessman, not by the country." Kyungwan said.

"And the terrorist would be nearby, but not in the power plant. They want to kill the leader and drag many lives along with them because in that plant,there are around forty workers in it but they don't want to get hurt in the process."

"So they would opt to put a bomb."

"Yes, and that's why I need to ask permission for me to go into the plant and find the bomb." Daehyuk said as Kyungwan widened his eyes.

"Are you nuts?! No way I would let you do that! Gosh, is there no other way?" Kyungwan asked.

"With us having less than an hour, I think no and between two of us, I think I had more knowledge in disarming the bomb, sir."

"Why don't we just warn the people?"

"That can't be done because this power plant is the only one supplying the electric in this area." Daehyuk said as Kyungwan sighed.

"Fine, I am giving you permission but please, come back safely." Kyungwan said.

"Yes, sir." Daehyuk saluted , took a bagpack and got off the jeep. Kyungwan sighed as he sent a report to the base, informing the possibility of finding a bomb in the power plant and asked for some backup. He also sent a report to Chaeyoung and Nayeon about the existence of the bomb and Daehyuk's decision to disarm the bomb.

"YAH! SON KYUNGWAN! ARE YOU INSANE?! THAT'S MY YOUNGER BROTHER IN THERE!" Nayeon shouted, not caring whether Kyungwan's rank was higher than hers.

"But its his decision." Kyungwan said.

"But still you know he doesn't have any knowledge in disarming the bomb."

"He doesn't?"

"Of course not. He is an soldier, not a bomb expert, idiot." Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"But he told me that he has the knowledge. Gosh, I being trick by that guy again." Kyungwan slapped his face and sighed.

"He just disarmed bomb twice before and that was all because of his luck. Gosh, Wan-ah, I-"

"He will be okay, Nayeon. I gave him an order to be safe and a soldier can't object their leader's order. I need to go and help Daehyuk dismiss the people. You guys please get ready because this might be a very ugly situation." Kyungwan said and ended the session.

"Sir!" Kyungwan turned around and saw Tzuwei and Minato were rushing toward him.

"Sir, the leader of South Africa is now in our base, being protect by Master Sergeant Mark and Master Sergeant Jackson." Tzuwei said as Kyungwan nodded his head, Kyungwan then turned around and saw some of the citizens had escaped from the power plant. After most of the people were out, Kyungwan still couldn't saw the presence of Daehyuk.

"I am going in to find Sergeant Major Daehyuk." Kyungwan said.

"Sir, please find my daughter too. She is just five years old and she ran away to play somewhere else but she hasn't come out. Please." A woman kneeled down before Kyungwan.

"I will find her and save her, ma'am. But please don't kneel and stand up." Kyungwan said.

"Sir! Sergeant Major Daehyuk is out!" Minato shouted as Kyungwan looked up and Daehyuk were carrying a little girl in his arms as he ran.

"Sir, please send this girl to the hospital, now!" Daehyuk said as Kyungwan saw the little girl in his arms were unconcious and her lips painted with purple.

"Sir! We need to send her to the hospital fast! It's carbon monoxide poisoning!" Daehyuk shouted again.

"MINATO, SEND THIS GIRL TO THE HOSPITAL! I GIVE YOU TEN MINUTES, NOW!" Kyungwan shouted as Minato saluted and quickly got the girl from Daehyuk and rushed to the jeep, speeding down to the local hospital.

"Now, where is the bomb?" Kyungwan asked as Daehyuk took out the bomb from his bagpack. Kyungwan sighed in relief as he took the bomb but the frown on Daehyuk's face never gone away.

"Is there anything else?" Kyungwan asked.

"It's too easy. There's something missing. I am going in again, sir." Daehyuk turned around and ran toward the building,and right after he ran into the building-

"KABOOM!" A huge explosion happened right in front Kyungwan's eyes and he panicked.

"YAH! KIM DAEHYUK!! MASTER SERGEANT TZUWEI! SEND REPORT TO HOSPITAL AND BASE! WE NEED BACKUP!" Kyungwan shouted as he ran toward the building, stopping in front of the flame as he threw his cap to the ground and ruffled his hair.

At the hospital, Momo, Nayeon and Chaeyoung were still in the cafeteria, talking about other stuff and suddenly Sana rushed in and shouted.

"DR. MOMO! THERE IS A CHILD WITH CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING!" Sana shouted as Momo stood up and rushed out.Nayeon and Chaeyoung followed her and they saw the girl who was lying on the bed with difficulty breathing and her lips was getting paler. Momo was calmed as she instructed Sana, Chaeyoung and Nayeon to save the girl. After awhile, the girl was being saved as her heartbeat and breathing all went back to normal, and her face was not as pale as before.

"Where do this girl come from?" Momo asked.

"From the power plant. Sergeant Major Daehyuk saved her out." Minato said as he glanced toward Sana who was pouting.

"Power plant?! How is it?" Nayeon stood up and asked.

"It seems that the bomb had been disarmed, ma'am." Minato said.

"Thank god." Nayeon sighed in relief even Chaeyoung also sighed in relief. Suddenly Minato's walkie talkie was making a sound as Minato answered it and frowned afterwards.

"Second Lieutenant Nayeon, First Lieutenant Chaeyoung, please get ready because captain just sent a news, the power plant just exploded and Sergeant Major Daehyuk was in it." Minato said.

"You are kidding?! You just told me the bomb had been disarmed!" Nayeon shouted and grabbed Minato's shoulder.

"I had no idea what happened when I was here, ma'am." Minato lowered his head and clenched his fists.

"Nayeon, calm down." Chaeyoung ordered.

"Yes, ma'am." Nayeon said and sighed.

"Contact Captain Kyungwan to obtain the lastest information from the situation. We need to prepare." Chaeyoung said. She was neervous and worried about Daehyuk even though she looked calm at the outside. Her heart was being twisted in different angle when she heard that Daehyuk was in the building.

"Captain Kyungwan, I am Second Lieutenant Nayeon. We would like to know the current situation." Nayeon said and took a deep breathe.

"The current situation is under control, the fire fighters are trying their best to extinguish the fire and it is around 90% done. The number of victims is still unknown but we hope that there are no victims in this explosion." Kyungwan said.

"Wan, Dae-"

"I believe that Sergeant Major Daehyuk will come out alive because that is my order." Kyungwan said in a low and strict voice.

"Good to hear that, sir." Nayeon said.

"I am really sorry bout this, Nayeon-ah. If I just stop him from going in again, then-"

"It's not your fault, Kyungwan. He is my younger brother, and I know him very well that I know he is the one that just run into the building just because something is weird." Nayeon said.

"Y-yeah. But rest assure, I am going to find him." Kyungwan said and with that they ended the session.

"How is the situation there?" Momo asked.

"The fire is all under control. They will go in and search for the victims soon." Nayeon said as Chaeyoung and Momo nodded their head.

"Let's hope that there's no victim this time." Momo said.

At the explosion place, the fire had been extinguished and the fire fighters and soldiers started their mission to find any survivors or victims that was being caught in the explosion. They didn't notice the owner of the power plant, Mr. Kang, who was being frustrated as he shouted at one of the soldiers.

"YAH! GO AND SAVE MY DIAMONDS!" Mr Kang shouted but everyone ignored him. Mr Kang then decided to get on one of the digger which was used to carry those concrete off to make the searching easier. He rode it and drove toward the collapsed building and started digging but as soon as the digger touched the building, the whole building collapsed even more. Kyungwan stomped toward the digger and hop onto it, turning it off and dragged Mr Kang down.

"Y-y-yah! Is this how you treat a normal citizens?!" Mr Kang shouted as he struggled. Kyungwan let go of Mr Kang.

"Aish, do you think I will let this go because you are a soldier? I told you, I am a friend of Lieutenant General Son. I am going to tell him what y-" Mr Kang was being cut off when Kyungwan punched him in the face.

"I don't care whether you tell Lieutenant General Son what I did to you because I believe if he know the whole story, he would agree to my action. Do you know that my comrade is in there? He had the chance to survive and you ruin it!" Kyungwan shouted and glared at the middle aged man.

"I don't care what kind of punishment I will have later, not even being drop a rank because what I care is about my comrade's safety! If you don't want me punch you in your face again, you better shut your mouth up." Kyungwan said and turned around, instructing the soldiers for the rescuing process.

"Sir! Sergeant Major Kim is out!" Tzuwei shouted and Kyungwan saw someone was carrying a person on his back, walking toward him. He sighed in relief when he realized it was Daehyuk who was carrying an old man.

"Master Sergeant Tzuwei, please report to Captain Kyungwan that the explosion was not due to bomb, in face it was some gas leakage. There is no other survivors nor victims in it because I had searched before I got out. I need to send this old man to the local hospital so bring me one jeep." Daehyuk ordered.

"Yes, sir!" Tzuwei guided Daehyuk to a jeep which he put the old man at the back seat and he got in front. He could felt a sharp pain coming from his back when he took a seat on the seat.

"YAH! SERGEANT MAJOR KIM!" Kyungwan shouted but Daehyuk ignored him and drove off. Tzuwei ran toward Kyungwan and reported to Kyungwan what Daehyuk told him and Kyungwan sighed.

"Guys! Search for another half an hour before going back to the base!"

"YES, SIR!"

"Aish, Kim Daehyuk. Aish." Kyungwan ruffled his hair due to frustration. Daehyuk reached the hospital and he got out from the car and carried the old man on his back even though he felt pain from his back but he endured it.

"Anyone? Help!" Daehyuk shouted as he walked toward the reception desk.

"Sergeant Major Kim? OMO! What's wrong?" Sana asked and quickly brought a wheelchair to let Daehyuk put down the old man.

"I found the old man just now, with his legs being stuck under a heavy concrete. Please help him."

"Sure, I will ask Dr. Momo to treat him. Please sit down and rest." Sana smiled and brought the old man into a room. Daehyuk sighed and sat down, took off his cap and ruffled his black hair.

"Daehyuk-ah." He lifted his head and met with Nayeon's teary eyes.

"Noona, why are yo-umpf.." Nayeon hugged him as tight as possible as Daehyuk just patted her head.

"You idiot! Why? Why do you go in again?! Do you know how worry I am when I heard that you were in the explosion!" Nayeon shouted and punched Daehyuk who just allowed his sister to do so.

"I'm sorry but you know me, noona. I felt something was strange and the number of workers outside doesn't fit the total number of workers work in the power plant." Daehyuk said as Nayeon let go of him.

"You idiot." Nayeon sighed and cupped Daehyuk's cheek. She frowned when she found some dried blood on Daehyuk's forehead.

"Why is there blood? Yah! Are you hurt?" Nayeon asked as she touched the blood.

"I'm fine, noona. It's probably a cut. There's no need to worry over such small thing." Daehyuk said and patted his sister's head for assurance. He didn't know that Chaeyoung was seeing all these from far, and she smiled when she realized Daehyuk was still the same, still ignoring the cuts or wounds, thinking as if they didn't mean something serious. She soon frowned when she saw Daehyuk who just stared at Nayeon without any expression. She felt scare out of sudden, not knowing what to do to approach Daehyuk. She felt lost when she was standing in front of Daehyuk because the guy in front of her was same as the Daehyuk that she knew but there was something different. She just didn't know whether the Daehyuk in front of her was someone she knew or not.

"Noona, I think I better go back and report myself to Captain Kyungwan." She heard Daehyuk said and the guy walked away. She didn't know what's wrong with her as she stepped out and stopped in front of him.

"Good evening, First Lieutenant Son." Daehyuk saluted as Chaeyoung just stared at him.

"It's been a long time, right?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes, ma'am."

"I thought that you wil be having a difficulty for hiding from me for so many years but it seems that you look fine."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Since when we are going to stop calling each other based on our rank? Oh wait, we would better be strangers if we are not going to call each other based on our rank, right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Yah! I am going to kill you, for real." Chaeyoung glared at Daehyuk but the man just stared at him with stoic expression.

"Yah! Til when you are going to hide from me? Tell me the reason. It's not like you don't know what am I asking."

"It's not the reason that you are thinking, ma'am. It's just, my heart change and it doesn't beat for you anymore."

"Please, don't say it like its a fact. It hurt me so much." Chaeyoung thought as she tried to hold in her tears as she stared at Daehyuk.

"If there's no other order-"

"Don't do this, please." Chaeyoung begged with the voice that even herself felt that she was pitiful and had no dignity but what dignity she should had when the one that she loved was treating her like any other soldiers. She hated this feelings so much, the feelings of her loved one was in front of her but she felt like he was in another world.

"I am going to take my leave, ma'am." Daehyuk turned around and started to walk away.

"Stop walking!" Chaeyoung shouted but Daehyuk continued to walk.

"YAH! STOP WALKING AWAY! YAH! SERGEANT MAJOR KIM DAEHYUK!" Chaeyoung shouted and Daehyuk stopped.

"Why do you want to make this hard for me, Chaeyoung-ah? I promise to myself not to fall for anyone anymore, not even you." He thought and sighed.

"How dare you just walk away without salute to someone who has higher rank than you?" Chaeyoung asked, using all her might to make sure her voice sound steady to make sure Daehyuk didn't notice that she was holding in her tears and going to cry anytime soon. However, Daehyuk noticed, he noticed all along, that Chaeyoung was going to cry and was trying to be strong when she was so fragile in person. He wanted to hug Chaeyoung, telling her that it was all a lie and he still loved her but he remembered the promised he made with her dad, the one that he promised to stay away from Chaeyoung forever and he thought that making Chaeyoung hated him was a good way for her to move on; but there was one thing that he didn't know was that Chaeyoung would never move on because she knew from the bottom of her heart that Daehyuk was her soulmate, her another half, her one and only true love.

Daehyuk turned around and walked toward Chaeyoung, saluted at the girl as the girl stepped one step forward.

"Stand until tomorrow, stand until you die because I will never accept your salute and respect." With that Chaeyoung walked past him with tears flowing down her cheeks, hands on , trying to surpress the sobs. Daehyuk knew Chaeyoung cried, but Chaeyoung didn't know that there was a lone tear flowed down Daehyuk's cheek too.

"Why did the god need to separate this two lovers?" Nayeon asked and sighed. She then saw Kyungwan rushed into the hospital and charged toward Daehyuk, giving a punch to Daehyuk's face, causing the younger guy to collapse on the ground.

"Captain Kyungwan!" Nayeon shouted as she rushed toward the two guys, with Kyungwan sitting on top of Daehyuk, grabbing Daehyuk's collar.

"YAH! YOU! HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY MY ORDER?! YAH! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRY I AM?!" Kyungwan shouted as Daehyuk just stared at Kyungwan.

"I am sorry, sir." Daehyuk said as Kyungwan sighed and let go of Daehyuk's collar.

"J-just write a ten pages report and submit to me by tomorrow." Kyungwan sighed and trying to calm down with the help of Nayeon rubbing his arm.

"I believe you need to delay the submission of those reports,Captain Kyungwan." Momo appeared as Kyungwan frowned.

"Why?"

"Because I need to run a check up on Sergeant Major Kim because he just got out from the explosion site." Momo said.

"Is it neccesary?" Daehyuk asked.

"I believe so. You know, to be on the safe side." Momo said as Daehyuk nodded his head.

"I approve of this. You take this three days to rest. It's an order." Kyungwan said.

"Yes, sir." With that Daehyuk followed Momo to a room.

"Is it me or he is limping just now?" Nayeon asked as Kyungwan shrugged his shoulder. 

"You can just sit on the bed, you know. I know you had hurt your back and your right leg." Momo said after both of them went into the room. Daehyuk widened his eyes and looked at Momo.

"The old man that you sent here told me that you helped him lifted a heavy concrete off and helped him to get out from there when you right leg too, being stuck under a huge concrete." Momo explained as Daehyuk sighed.

"Please lie down on your stomach and lifted your shirt.  I need to examine your wound." Momo said and Daehyuk nodded his head. Sana walked into the room, brining the equipment that Momo might needed and Sana winced in pain when she saw a huge patch of blue black were forming on the back of Daehyuk, at the lower back. There were some dried blood on Daehyuk's right leg and forehead too.

"Sana, please clean the blood for me and after that, please prepare a cold compressor."

"Sure, Dr. Hirai." Sana nodded her head.

"Please don't tell Minato about this." Daehyuk mumbled as Sana nodded her head.

"Wait, how do you know?"

"Ouch, please be easy there, miss." Daehyuk winced in pain when Sana exerted extra pressure on the cut on his right leg when she was shocked about Daehyuk knowing her relationship with a certain soldier.

"It's pretty obvious you two, sending loving gazes to each other and with Minato always waiting for you outside the hospital or the work station. It wasn't hard to figure out."

"." Sana mumbled.

"You two should just announce it since you two looks so cute." Daehyuk said as Sana mumbled a thanks.

"But Minato want to wait until he is being promote to Sergeant Major to announce our relationship. It's not like I care about his rank because he is the one I love, not his rank." Sana said.

"He has his own reason. Have trust in him." Daehyuk as Sana hummed in response.

"Remember to stick onto each other even if something happen because you will regret when you let go your one and only true love." Daehyuk said as Sana lifted her eyebrow but didn't want to say anything.

"Just don't make the same mistake as I do." Daehyuk said and Sana frowned.

"Thanks, Sana. I will now check on your wound, Sergeant Major Kim." Momo entered the room and said.

"Just Daehyuk is fine. I am not on duty." Daehyuk said.

"Sure then. Anything you are good with. So now I going to check the wound on your leg and your forehead." Momo sat down on a chair and rolled the chair to Daehyuk's right leg. She slowly lifted his right leg and saw a big but shallow cut on the calf. She then rolled to the front and saw a small cut on his forehead.

"It's good that your cut is not deep so this doesn't require any stitching. We would just apply some ointment and cover with a bandage." Momo said and Daehyuk nodded his head, letting Momo to do her work.

"Dr. Hirai, the cold compressor is done." Sana said.

"Thanks, Sana. Can you help me apply some ointment on the cut at his forehead?" Momo asked and Sana nodded her head.

"Now I am going to put a cold compressor on your back and we are going to wheel you to have a X-ray scan." Momo said.

"Sure." So both Momo and Sana sent Daehyuk for a X-ray scan and the result would be out after one day, so Momo asked Sana to send Daehyuk back to his room, and reminding Daehyuk to change the cold compressor, to reduce the swollen area. Daehyuk just nodded his head as he allowed Sana sent him to his room. That night he couldn't sleep because as he closed his eyes, all he saw is Chaeyoung's tearful eyes. He wanted to shake the image off but he just couldn't do so. No matter how many times he told himself that he needed to move on from her and this was best for both of them; his heart still twisted in a different angle, sending pain to his mind that would overcome his back pain. 

"Gosh, just forgot bout her!" Daehyuk shouted in frustration and sighed, knowing there was no way to forget the one and only Son Chaeyoung.

The next day, Momo received the X-ray image and she was not please with the result. She frowned and sighed, rushing toward Daehyuk's room, not bringing anyone with her since she wanted to talk to him privately.

"Oh, good morning, Dr. Hirai." Daehyuk said as he looked up from his position since he was still lying on his stomach.

"I need to tell you a not so good news." Momo said and Daehyuk nodded his head.

"Your back had suffer a quite serious damage but it's still okay for now. You need to take care, don't fall down on your back or being smashed by any heavy thing because you will lose your ability to walk. As your doctor, I advice you to quit being a soldier." Momo said as Daehyuk frowned.

"No, I would not quit becoming a soldier until the day I die." Daehyuk said.

"It's for your own good."

"I know but its my ambition to be a soldier and I am achieving my dream so who are you to tell me to quit right now." Daehyuk said in a cold tone.

"You need to understand the consequences."

"I understood the consequences and I still stand on my decision."

"Fine, just take care."

"Don't tell others about this." Daehyuk said as Momo sighed.

"You will just make them worry later on." Momo said.

"Which is better than make then worry now." Daehyuk argued.

"Fine, whatever you wish." Momo stood up.

"Thanks." Daehyuk reached out and grabbed Momo's wrist.

"It's my job."

"I know but that doesn't mean you don't deserve a thank from me so thanks." Daehyuk said. Momo just sighed and pulled her wrist back from Daehyuk's grip.

"I hope you will never regret about this decision." Momo said before walking out from the room.

"Let you know one thing bout me. I, Kim Daehyuk, never regret about anything." Daehyuk said.

"Except the decision that I made to leave her." Daehyuk thought.

"That's good." Momo nodded her head and walked out from the room. Daehyuk sighed and slowly turned around to lay on his back because he felt much better compare to yesterday. He then stared at the ceiling, with one hand covering his eyes and took a deep breathe,

"Kim Daehyuk never regret about anything." He mumbled hundreds, even thousand of times to convince himself.

 

A/N: Yoh! next chap up and I am thinking to shorten this story to within ten chapters. So yeah, please continue to support me by commenting and subscribing. Thanks!