Alive or Not (Season 2)- Chapter 2: Forever

Twice Movies/Dramas Project (feat. other girl group)

Two days later, Daehyuk went to the gym at the base, trying to make sure he was in top form. He took off his shirt and looked down at the wound which was being wrapped by bandages, and sighed. He managed to hide the fact that he was hurt from his wife.

"At least I am good at holding in the pain." He thought and put on a shirt before walked toward the gym.

"Hey, sir." Amber greeted Daehyuk while hanging on the bar.

"Hey." Daehyuk smiled and went to lay down on the lifting bench.

"Sir, if I were you, I won't go do lifting with that wound." Amber said as he jumped down and walked toward Daehyuk, lifting the younger guy's shirt up and sighed.

"I bet you didn't went to find Dr. Hirai for that wound neither did you tell your wife about it." Amber said as Daehyuk sat up and nodded his head.

"If my wife knew about this, you won't be able to see me for at least two months. I can't not being in action for two months. I am used to this kind of life." Daehyuk said.

"But I think you need to inform her, before anything bad happen." Amber said as Daehyuk sighed.

"It looks like you two are doing great."

" First Lieutenant Liu greeting, sir." Amber stood up and saluted.

"Captain Kim greeting, sir." Daehyuk followed.

"Guys, guys, there are only us. Why being so formal?" Kyungwan asked after looking around.

"Hyung, what bring you here?" Daehyuk asked and sat down.

"How is the wound?" Kyungwan asked and walked to lift Daehyuk's shirt up.

"He didn't find Dr Hirai for that wound." Amber said.

"Aish, Daehyuk. You need to treat that wound before it become serious." Kyungwan sighed.

"It's fine. As long as it didn't make any contact with water, it will be fine. Its just a shallow cut even though its long." Daehyuk smiled.

"Fine but you are going to tell me when it become unbearable." Kyungwan said as Daehyuk gave him a thumb up.

"So what bring you here?" Amber asked.

"Ah, there is a mission that need you two to carry out. We need you two to go to Japan for three months. They need our assistance in training their special force soldiers. General Lee think that you two are the best candidates to do so." Kyungwan said.

"How about Team Alpha?" Amber asked.

"It will be lead by First Lieutenant Moon when Captain Kim is away."

"Can we bring our family with us?" Daehyuk asked.

"To be honest, no. Because the States is in this too so you know the drill, captain." Kyungwan sent an apologetic smile to Daehyuk as the guy just nodded his head.

"Okay. When are we departing?" Amber asked.

"Next Monday. You guys have four days to spend with your families and friends since we are giving you guys a break." Kyungwan said.

"Yes, sir." Daehyuk stood up.

"So for now, you guys can go back home to your wife. Don't ever come to the base, okay?" Kyungwan asked and the both of the soldiers nodded their head.

"Dismiss."

"I gotta run to Soojung then. I am going to surprise her in her office." Amber then ran out from the gym, leaving Daehyuk and Kyungwan shaking their hand with a small smile on their face.

"Couldn't believe that Amber hyung is older than us." Daehyuk said.

"Yeah, so are you going to Chaeng?" Kyungwan asked as Daehyuk nodded his head.

"I think I need to spend most of the time with her before I go to Japan." Daehyuk said and Kyungwan nodded his head. Daehyuk then went to take a quick bath after wrapping his stomach with a layer of plastic wrapper. After that, he went to find Chaeyoung at the medical unit of the base.

"Hey, Chaeng. Are you done?" Daehyuk stopped at the hallway when he heard an unfamiliar voice of a man calling to his wife with the nickname that only those closed to his wife could used.

"Oh, I am nearly done." Chaeyoung's voice could be heard.

"Good then. Let's go for lunch."

"What do you mean by having lunch? Its only 11 in the morning, Lee Chan."

"Lee Chan? That brat is in the same unit as Chaeng?" Daehyuk frowned as he walked closer to the room.

"Yah, its oppa for you. You are younger than me by two months. At least call me Dino. Lee Chan sounds old."

"Aish, you act like a kid most of the time and appreciate the name given by your parents, you idiot. And I am higher rank than you so call me ma'am, you brat." Daehyuk then stood at the door, stared at the woman and the man int he room, frowning and his stares hardening, fists clenching and unclenching at the sight, totally displeased about the situation he was looking at. Chaeyoung was smacking Dino's head and the guy was blocking it by grabbing both of her hands, pulling her closer to him, letting the distance between their face had only a few centimetres distance.

"It seems that you two are having a good time huh?" Daehyuk said in his coldest tone ever, and his gazes was cold enough to freeze the whole room.

"Oh, Second Lieutenant Lee greeting, sir." Dino let go of Chaeyoung's hands and stood up straight.

"First Lieutenant Son greeting, sir." Chaeyoung saluted and looked at Daehyuk who was glancing at her and looked away.

"Good morning to you two too." Daehyuk said and sat on the bed in the room.

"What's bring you here, sir?" Dino asked.

"Can't I see my wife for awhile?" Daehyuk asked back while lifting one of his perfect eyebrow and stared at Dino with one of his eyes, and another eye was focus on the ground.

"Of course you can, sir."

"That's good although I don't understand why I need permission from you to see my wife." Daehyuk stood up and hands on his back. Dino gulped when his eyes met with Daehyuk's eyes, the coldest pair of eyes he ever met, and he felt like his soul could been into Daehyuk's eyes if he wasn't careful.

"I am sorry for being rude, sir."

"It's fine, it's fine. After all, I am the one being rude, disturbing you two from having such good time. I am really sorry." Daehyuk smiled and stared at Chaeyoung before turned around.

"Anyway, I am here to inform First Lieutenant Son that I will be on a mission at Japan for three months. I was going to ask her whether she would like to have lunch with me but it seems that she had already booked." Daehyuk glanced at Chaeyoung who was staring at the ground.

"S-s-" Before Chaeyoung was able to finish her sentence, Daehyuk's phone rang.

"Hello? Yes, Captain Kim speaking. Yes, yes, sir. Order accepted. Team Alpha will be on move in five." Daehyuk hung up and sighed.

"Where are you going?" Chaeyoung asked and she saw Daehyuk took a deep breath and turned around.

"There is an emergency at the sea. A boat is being held hostage by the pirates and the marine soldiers require Team Alpha's assistance so I need to go now. I will be back for dinner." Daehyuk said and walked out.

"H-hey!" Chaeyoung ran to the door and called for Daehyuk.

"Sir!" Tzuwei ran toward Daehyuk at the hallway, passing all the equipments to Daehyuk as the older guy wore it.

"How is the situation there?" Daehyuk asked.

"Not good." Tzuwei said as Daehyuk wore the earpiece and turned around, smiled at Chaeyoung.

"I would love to have some spaghetti as my dinner tonight." Daehyuk said and walked away with Tzuwei following him. Chaeyoung just smiled and nodded her head before turning back to the room.

"Yah, Son Chaeyoung! You never told me that your husband is such a scary person." Dino said as Chaeyoung giggled.

"He is just jealous. Don't be scare of him. He is actually very sweet."

"He? The legendary Captain Kim Daehyuk is sweet?! Are you kidding me? He is the devil trainer in the academy." Dino shivered as he recalled back those awful moments in the academy when he was being taught by Daehyuk.

"I am not kidding you. He is very sweet." Chaeyoung glared at Dino who just put his hands up, surrender and grinned.

"Since he is gone, so lets have lunch?" Dino asked as Chaeyoung sighed.

"Fine but your treat."

"Sure!" Dino smiled as Chaeyoung turned around to grab her things.

"I would do anything for you." He thought and smiled at the girl. He had loved Chaeyoung since they met each other in the academy, being deskmate and later comrades by becoming army doctor together. He admitted that he lost to Daehyuk when Chaeyoung told him that she was in a relationship with Daehyuk. However, he was happy when Daehyuk left her, can called him evil or bad, but all he wanted was the girl to be his. Somehow the god of fate love to trick him, as soon as he thought he could have the girl in his arms, the girl decided to go to Zimbabwe, and she met Daehyuk there; and now they were married.

"Why am I always late? If I ever have the courage to confess to you, will it be me that you are smiling to?" Dino mumbled and sighed.

"What did you say?" Chaeyoung asked and turned around.

"I say, let's have bibimbap for lunch today!"

"You do know that we only have one kind of menu in the cafeteria, don't you?"

"Awwww, don't be such a spoilsport." Dino pouted as Chaeyoung laughed. Both of them then went to the cafeteria and had their lunch. On the other hand, Daehyuk was on the boat, on his way to the boat that was being caught by the pirates.

"Captain Kim Daehyuk, the leader of Team Alpha will be in charge from now." He spoke to the marine captain who nodded his head.

"Captain Kim Seok Jin, leader of Team Bangtan understood the order."

"Thanks, Jin hyung." Daehyuk said as Jin gave him a thumb up before ordering his group to retreat.

"Captain Kim Daehyuk speaking! Pirates on the boat, you are being surrounded. It had been advised to surrender right now and let the hostages go." Daehyuk spoke through the megaphone being provided by Jungkook from Team Bangtan.

"WE SHALL NOT SURRENDER UNTIL WE GET WHAT WE WANT!"

"I repeat, it had been advised for you all to surrender right now before someting worse happen!" Daehyuk shouted again.

"NEVER!" The pirates shouted back as Daehyuk put down the megaphone.

"Wolf speaking. Is everyone ready?" He asked through the earpiece.

"Ready." Four voices were heard. Daehyuk had changed into a diving suit.

"Giraffe and llama, attack from the west and free the hostages. Black panther, from the east and chipmunk from the north. I will be attacing them from the south. Use dagger for close range combat. Only resort to gun after the hostages are being save. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Okay, team. Dive and start in the count of five. Start counting as soon as we dived into the water." Daehyuk said and everyone jumped into the water; and at the count of five, all five of them jumped on to the boat simultaneuosly, surprising Team Bangtan. Minato quickly went to knock the pirate's neck, making the guy fainted. Tzuwei went to free the hostages as Amber protected him. Yul and Daehyuk went to help Amber to fight the pirates while Minato went to help Tzuwei to guide the hostages to another boat with Jin's help.

"Sir!" Tzuwei shouted as he turned around. Daehyuk was being stabbed at the same wound again by one of the pirates.

"." Daehyuk cursed in his mind while Yul kicked the pirate away from Daehyuk.

"Hostages all free." Minato reported.

"Guns out now!" Daehyuk shouted and all five guns pointing at the eight pirates on the boat, with twenty guns from the marine soldiers that were surrounding the boat.

"Surrender or we will fire." Daehyuk said after he took off his mask. The pirates threw their guns and dagger to the ground and lifted their hands up.

"Good job and thanks for the help." Jin said and shook Daehyuk's hand.

"It's our job, hyung." Daehyuk smiled but soon winced in pain when his elbow slightly touched the wound.

"Let's get you to the hospital to get that wound treated." Jin said and Daehyuk just nodded his head. Tzuwei and Amber went to report the case to Kyungwan while Minato went to tell Chaeyoung about Daehyuk's condition. Yul was with Daehyuk when the younger guy was being sent to the hospital.

"Hey, how is Yongsun noona?" Daehyuk asked when both of them were waiting in the room.

"She's good." Yul said.

"How's the babies?" Daehyuk asked as everyone in the team knew Yul and Yongsun were expecting twins.

"Behaving pretty good but still giving pretty hard kick to their mother." Yul said.

"Ah, how is she coping with it? Has it been seven months?"

"Eight months actually. Her due date will be two months later. She is fine, just complaining about how hyperactive the kids are and blaming all on me." Yul said as Daehyuk chuckled.

"It must be fun, having children. But dont Yongsun noona scare of you, I mean you are the same as us, going to dangerous mission."

"She is scare but she supports me with whatever decisions I made. She told me that she trusts me to go back to her after my missions end."

"That's good. I-"

"Gosh, I was hoping that I wouldn't have chance treating you again." Momo appeared in the room, cutting Daehyuk off. She was staring at Daehyuk with disapproving face.

"Noona, its not like I want to get hurt." Daehyuk said and lifted his shirt.

"You can be careful, you know? And gosh, what did you got yourself with this time?"

"Being stab by a pirate when I am not being careful. It's not a big deal." Daehyuk shrugged his shoulder and Momo just shook her head while treaing Daehyuk.

"We need to give you an injection of tetanus. We don't know the condition of the machete of the pirates." Momo said as she cleaned the wound.

"Do we need to sew my wound?"

"Yeah, we need to." Momo said as she asked for assistance. Sana appeared with some needles and thread.

"Do I need to come back to take it off?"

"Nah, your body will absorb this thread. Its the latest technology."

"That's good because I need to go to Japan for awhile."

"Mission?"

"Yeah." Daehyuk said as Momo hummed in response before sewing the wound. After she finished treating him, she smacked his head and sighed.

"Take care of yourself, okay?" Momo asked as Daehyuk nodded his head and pouted.

"I guess I need to report to Major Son about your condition then." Yul said and Daehyuk gave him a thumb up. After a few minutes, Chaeyoung rushed into the room, staring at Daehyuk who was smiling at her.

"Yah! How do you get stabbed again?" Chaeyoung asked and cupped Daehyuk's face.

"It's just a small cut." Daehyuk grinned as Chaeyoung frowned and gently smacked Daehyuk's chest.

"You should be more careful next time, you idiot." Chaeyoung glared at Daheyuk who just grinning and nodding his head.

"I should. Anyway, since I am good to go, care to have a nice dinner with me? I am on my leave until next Monday."

"Really?"

"Yeah. They allow me to spend my time with you before I go to Japan for another mission."

"Oh, for three months?"

"Yeah."

"Can I-"

"No, the upper level doesn't allow me to bring a family member because the States is involve in this mission too."

"What is the mission about?"

"Assisting Japan in training the new soldiers."

"Why can't I follow?"

"Because the States is involve in this mission too, Chaeng. You know te drill, right?" Daehyuk asked as Chaeyoung pouted and crossed her arms.

"Awww, don't pout. You know I can't resist your pout, right?" Daehyuk asked.

"Then let me go."

"You can go ask Kyungwan hyung about this." Daehyuk just glanced to the door where Kyungwan was standing.

"Huh?" Chaeyoung turned around as Kyungwan entered the room with Nayeon trailing behind him.

"What Daehyuk say is true, Chaeng. You can't follow him because of the States." Kyungwan said as Chaeyoung sighed.

"Fine~ But you are going to be by my side for a whole week, right?" Chaeyoung asked as Daehyuk nodded his head.

"Yeah. A whole week. And to start this awesome week together, I think you need to go back and ask for leave so that tomorrow we can go to the amusement park that you wanted to go for a long time." Daehyuk said as Chaeyoung grinned.

"I am going to go ask for leave." She stood up and pecked Daehyuk's forehead.

"I am going to fetch you at five later, okay?"

"Okay. You better behave yourself." Chaeyoung playfully glared at Daehyuk before Daehyuk pulled her toward him, landing his lips on hers.

"Y-yah~ I go-gotta go now." Chaeyoung just rushed out the room with her face being red.

"Smooth move,dude." Kyungwan said as Nayeon gently punched his arm.

"Thanks. I have a favor to ask you, hyung." Daehyuk smiled and suddenly became serious.

"What?" Kyungwan asked.

"Can you two look after Chaeng for me?"

"Of course, we will ask her to come sleep with us." Nayeon said and smiled.

"Sure. We won't let her be alone." Kyungwan patted Daehyuk's shoulder.

"Thanks." Daehyuk smiled. After that, the trio walked out from the hospital and Kyungwan drove them to the base.

"Thanks, hyung." Daehyuk said.

"No problem at all. Now go fetch your wife and have a nice dinner." With that, Kyungwan drove away. Daehyuk just smiled and turned around, staring at the door that was opened and revealing two persons. He frowned as soon as he saw the guy beside his wife.

"So let's meet up tomorrow for the meeting about the training." Chaeyoung said.

"Sure, please be careful as you go back, okay?" The guy asked and glanced at Daehyuk.

"Yeah,you too, oppa." Chaeyoung beamed a cute smile at the guy who was smirking at Daehyuk.

"And take care of yourself. Don't overexert yourself." The guy gently brushed Chaeyoung's hair to behind of her right ear.

"Thanks, oppa and-oh! Seobang!" Chaeyoung ran toward Daehyuk and dove into his embrace.

"Hey, Chaeng." Daehyuk lowered his head to peck the top of Chaeyoung's head.

"Greeting, Captain Kim Daehyuk." Hansol smiled at Daehyuk.

"Greeting to you too, Captain Kim Hnasol." Daehyuk just nodded his head at Hansol before turning to look at Chaeyoung.

"Are you ready to go for dinner now?" Daehyuk asked.

"Yeah! Can we have pizza tonight?"

"Sure, anything you like. I would like to talk with you longer but it seems that my wife and I need to go to have our dinner. So, see you tomorrow, Captain Kim Hansol." Daehyuk said and circled his hand around Chaeyoung's waist.

"Bye, oppa." Chaeyoung smiled and both of them walked away.

"Hey, are you close with Captain Kim?" Daehyuk asked as both of them walked toward his car.

"Yeah, he is the one guide me when I first report myself to that unit." Chaeyoung said as Daehyuk hummed in response.

"Do he treat you good?"

"Yup! He help me to lift heavy things and help me to settle the paperworks. Oh, he is also the one be by my side, listening to me complaining about how much I miss you when you were gone." Chaeyoung said.

"Now I am here so I believe there's no need for you to find him and complain about all those thing." Daehyuk said and opened the car door for Chaeyoung.

"But you are going to Japan later, for three months." Chaeyoung got on the car and Daehyuk closed the door, he then jogged to the other side and got on the car.

"I am away for three months but we can call or send message to each other. And the most important thing is, I am going to come back,to your side." Daehyuk said and ignited the engine.

"Yeah~ Always by my side."

"And you will always be by my side, right?"

"Yup."

"You do know that you are stuck with me forever, Kim-Son Chaeyoung."

"I am more than willing to stuck with you forever. You also stuck with me forever, Mr. Kim."

"It seems that I can't back out from this now, can I?"

"Yah~" Chaeyoung whined as Daehyuk chuckled , continue to drive to the nearest pizza parlor to have their peaceful dinner and maybe, he could had her for dessert later.

 

 

A/N: Hey, next chap up. And for preview of next chap and maybe 2 more chaps later, it might be everything sweet and fluff but I am not good with it. I am good with angst. So maybe I am going to speed up the whole story process. I am sorry for this because I am really not good with fluffy thing. So please do comment and subscribe. Hope you all love this chap even though I am not satisfied with it. See you all next time!

p/s: should I make this story into my collection of TWICE members in movie? Like for now is DubChaeng turn and next time will be SaTzu be the main heroine in the next movie that I mana