I choose this path

Twice Movies/Dramas Project (feat. other girl group)

A/N: So before you guys start to read this story. I have a news to tell you all, which I decide to change the name of those members that will be guys.

Jungyeon - Kyungwan

Dahyun- Daehyuk

Mina - Minato

Tzuyu - Tzuwei

So let's start this story then!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A girl with long brown hair that had been tied up in a ponytail could be seen walking down from a plane, wearing a huge sunglasses as she stepped on the land of Zimbabwe.

"First Lieutenant Son, welcome to Zimbabwe." A man walked toward the girl and saluted.

"Yes sir!" The girl saluted back as the man chuckled.

"You know it's weird for you to call me sir, Chaeyoung-ah." The man said as the girl pouted and looked around.

"Even though you are my older brother but you are still at higher rank than me, Captain Kyungwan." Chaeyoung said.

"But you are not even part of the force, you are just an army doctor, Chaeng." Kyungwan said.

"Still, I am holding a rank and I am not going to ignore the rules just because I am an army doctor and you are my older brother." Chaeyoung said as Kyungwan sighed.

"As hard headed as usual eh? Well, let me ask someone to bring you to your place. Master Sergeant Tzuwei!" Kyungwan shouted and a tall young guy ran toward Kyungwan. Tzuwei stopped and stomped his feet twice before saluted Kyungwan.

"Master Sergeant Tzuwei reporting for duty, sir!" Tzuwei said.

"Bring First Lieutenant Son to her place." Kyungwan said.

"Yes, sir!" Tzuwei said and turned to look at Chaeyoung before stomped his feet twice and saluted Chaeyoung.

"Please follow me, madam!" Tzuwei then turned around and stomped his foot before started to walk.

"I will go and find you later, with your future sister-in-law." Kyungwan said before walked away. Chaeyoung just smiled and quickly followed Tzuwei who was stopping to wait for her.

"Ah, sorry for letting you wait." Chaeyoung said as she caught up with Tzuwei with her short legs.

"It's fine, ma'am." Tzuwei said and continued to walk. Chaeyoung just frowned as she stared at the tall guy whose height might be 190 cm. The guy just saluted at each and every soldiers that he met along the way but there was no smile on his face.

"Don't you ever smile?" Chaeyoung blurted out all of a sudden, causing Tzuwei to stop and turned around and stared at Chaeyoung with a bored expression.

"Did I say something of-"

"Tzuwei-ah~~!" A loud voice stopped Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung could saw how stars found their ways to Tzuwei's eyes as the young Master Sergeant turned around and opened his arms as wide as possible. A woman, probably two years older than her pounced on the young man, and lucky for them that the young man was strong enough to make sure they didn't fall to the ground.

"Jihyo." Tzuwei said and gently Jihyo's hair. Chaeyoung swore that she saw a small smile on Tzuwei's face but soon the smile disappeared when he remembered someone that had higher rank than him was still here.

"Jihyo, meet First Lieutenant Son. Ma'am, meet Lieutenant Jihyo, our army nurse." Tzuwei said as Jihyo turned around and stared at Chaeyoung with big eyes.

"Oh my! Please forgive my rudeness, ma'am!" Jihyo quickly saluted Chaeyoung which the girl just smiled and waved her hand.

"It's okay and I bet you are older than me." Chaeyoung said.

"I am 28 years old, ma'am." Jihyo said.

"Then you are my unnie then since I'm 26 years old. So you can drop the formality." Chaeyoung said.

"Oh, so you are the same age as Tzuwei then. But ma'am, we are still in an army so I think it's a must for me to respect you, ma'am." Jihyo said.

"I guess but you can just drop the formality when we are not at work." Chaeyoung said.

"I am sorry to interrupt, Lieutenant Jihyo and First Lieutenant Son, but I must quickly guide First Lieutenant Son to her tent because I need to o report myself to Sergeant Major Kim." Tzuwei said.

"Oh, I guess I can follow you two then since I am going to assist First Lieutenant Son soon." Jihyo smiled and all three of them walked toward Chaeyoung's tent.

"Here is your tent, First Lieutenant Son." Tzuwei saluted as he stood outside of the tent.

"Tzuwei-ah! Sergeant Major Kim is finding you, so you better go and report to him right now!" A young soldier ran toward them.

"Okay. Thanks, Master Sergeant Minato." Tzuwei saluted and bowed to the other two girls before walked away.

"I hope Tzuwei doesn't get in trouble with Sergeant Major Kim." Jihyo sighed as Chaeyoung lifted her eyebrows.

"Is Sergeant Major Kim a scary person?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Well, he is not really scary. He just can't tolerate with lateness and tardiness; and he never smiled or laughed. He just have one stoic expression all the time. So the other soldiers are kinda scare of him." Jihyo said.

"Ah.. I see." Chaeyoung nodded her head.

"And he not close with any other people here, except for Captain Kyungwan and Second Lieutenant Nayeon." Jihyo said. Chaeyoung nodded her head and Jihyo took her leave since a young soldier came and told her that someone was hurt. Chaeyoung entered the tent and sighed. She was here, after being in South Korea for two years and at Iran for another four years. She sat on her bed and looked down, taking out the necklace that was on her neck, showing a silver ring with an infinite sign on it. She sighed and just put the necklake back to its place.

"Hey, sis!" Kyungwan entered the tent with a woman followed him.

"Hey, bro and Nayeon unnie." Chaeyoung stood up.

"It's been a long time, Chaeng-ah." Nayeon smiled, revealing her bunny teeth.

"How had you been? Do my brother treat you well?"

"Well enough to pass but not yet achieving an ace." Nayeon said as Kyungwan widened his mouth,

"What are you talking about, Nayeonnie? I treated you good." Kyungwan said as Nayeon just chuckled but then stared at Chaeyoung.

"Don't you want to ask about him?" Nayeon asked as Chaeyoung felt a familiar pain in her heart.

"I guess no. I mean, he just ran away, and yeah." Chaeyoung mumbled.

"You know, Chaeng, it's not hi-"

"Captain Kyungwan, Second Lieutenant Nayeon, there's something serious happening at the east side of the camp." A man with a head of red hair entered the tent and saluted.

"What's wrong, Master Sergeant Minato?" Kyungwan asked.

"Sergeant Major Kim was now surrounded by ten thugs." Minato said as Kyungwan sighed.

"Now what did he do again this time? I am going to have a look, don't tell anyone about this, especially not Lieutenant General Son." Kyungwan said and quickly stomped out from the tent while cursing the guy.

"Is that Sergeant Major Kim always bring trouble to Kyungwan oppa?" Chaeyoung asked as Nayeon sighed and shook her head.

"I can't say he brings trouble to Kyungwan since he solve those problems in his own ways but you know your father, Chaeng," Nayeon said as Chaeyoung nodded her head.

"Oh, I need to go report to my father before it's too late." Chaeyoung said.

"Sure, and Chaeng, welcome to the group." Nayeon smiled before Chaeyoung ran out from the tent. Nayeon just shook her head.

"Someone never change." Nayeon mumbled and walked out from the tent. On the other hand, Chaeyoung stopped in front of a room in a building, gently dusted away the dust on her uniform and took a deep breathe before knocking on the door.

"Come in." She then opened the door and entered the room.

"First Lieutenant Son reporting for duty, Lieutenant General Son." Chaeyoung said after stomping her feet twice and saluted the man who was sitting in front of her.

"Finally you're here." Lieutenant General Son said and stood up, walked toward Chaeyoung.

"How are you and your mother?" He asked.

"Both of us are fine, father." Chaeyoung said as she hugged her father.

"Mom miss you, so much, dad." Chaeyoung mumbled.

"I know, and I miss her too. You had no idea how much I miss her but my duty calls me."

"Mom understand but she just miss you. Now there is only Naeun unnie accompany her." Chaeyoung said.

"Just one more year, Chaeng. I will be going back to South Korea after one year." The two people hugged each other and the father was gently his daughter's head. Suddenly someone knocked the door which caused both of them pushed away from each other. Lieutenant General Son walked back to his place as Chaeyoung tidied her uniform.

"Come in."

"Good evening, sir! Captain Kyungwan required assitance from First Lieutenant Son." Tzuwei appeared and saluted.

"Why did he need First Lieutenant Son's assistance? Is he hurt?" Lieutenant General Son asked as Tzuwei gulped but his poker face was still remained on his face.

"Captain Kyungwan had ordered me to keep as a secret, sir."

"I am giving you a new order. Tell me what happen, Master Sergeant Tzuwei." Lieutenant General Son ordered as Tzuwei saluted and nodded his head.

"Yes sir. Sergeant Major Kim is injured from saving a young boy from a gang of thugs at the east side of the camp just now. Captain Kyungwan managed to arrive to help Sergeant Major Kim. They decide to send the injured thugs to the local hospital to seek medical assitance. However, a doctor in the local hospital suspect Sergeant Major Kim and Captain Kyungwan are one of them. So Captain Kyungwan seeks assistance from First Lieutenant Son to prove their identity since Second Lieutenant Nayeon is busy right now." Tzuwei said.

"Oh gosh, not him again. Fine, First Lieutenant Son, go and help Captain Kyungwan. Master Sergeant Tzuwei, pass my order to Sergeant Major Kim, tell him I want a three pages report by tomorrow evening." Lieutenant General Son said and waved his hand. Tzuwei and Chaeyoung walked out from the room, with Tzuwei guiding Chaeyoung to the other side of camp, where the local hospital was at. There they saw Kyungwan was standing outside the room with someone beside him and in front of them were a woman with a head of blonde hair.

"Captain Kyungwan, I had brought First Lieutenant Son." Tzuwei said.

"Good job. Chaeng, please prove to this doctor that we are part of the army." Kyungwan said.

"I has an order from Lieutenant General Son to you, Sergeant Major Kim. Lieutenant General Son want you to write a three pages report and submit to him by tomorrow evening, sir."

"Order accepted, Master Sergeant Tzuwei." A voice came from Kyungwan's side which Chaeyoung recognized immediately. She then leaned forward and saw a man with a pair of monolids eyes, stoic expression on his face, and the familiar pair of brown eyes. She gasped and stared at him for awhile before turned to stare at her brother who just looked back at her with apologetic stares.

"So can you prove their identity?" The woman asked and brought Chaeyoung back to the reality.

"O-oh yeah. This is Captain Son Kyungwan, captain of the special forces of South Korea, while the one beside him is Sergeant Major Kim DaeHyuk, one of the members in special forces too. I am First Lieutenant Son Chaeyoung, the army doctor." Chaeyoung saluted the woman who just nodded her head.

"I guess you two are really a soldier then. I'm Hirai Momo, a doctor that just transferred here from Japan." Momo said.

"Whew, you save us. I thought we are going to sit in the jail for one night." Kyungwan said.

"Captain Kyungwan, I need to go and complete my reports. " Daehyuk saluted and walked away, not even sparing a glance toward Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung just stared at his back until she couldn't see him anymore.

"Hey, Chaeng, are you okay?" Kyungwan asked as he waved his hand in front of Chaeyoung's eyes.

"H-h-huh? I'm fine. But oppa, why didn't you tell me that he is here?" Chaeyoung asked as she stared at Kyungwan with tears in her eyes.

"Let's talk about this with Nayeon. You will know more from Nayeon since Nayeon is Daehyuk older sister." With that both of them walked away, leaving Tzuwei and Momo behind.

"Well, if you are wondering, Jihyo is at the ER room right now." With that Momo walked away. Tzuwei just blinked for a few times then quickly walked toward the ER room.

"Hey, how's Da- Sergeant Major Kim?" Nayeon asked when the two Son siblings entered her work station.

"Unnie, I know." Chaeyoung said as Kyungwan nodded his head.

"So you met him. Let's just have a sit. I know you have plenty of questions to ask but it's not his decision to be here if you are wondering about this." Nayeon said.

"How long?" Chaeyoung asked.

"As long as he left you." Nayeon said.

"F-for three years?" Chaeyoung asked as Nayeon nodded her head.

"Did he say anything?" Chaeyoung asked again.

"That's the problem, Chaeng. He didn't. He just came back home one day and told me that he is being assign to another country and he is departing the next day. I too, was flustered and angry at his sudden decision but I couldn't do anything that time because I was still in training to get my army doctor license." Nayeon said and she gently patted Chaeyoung's thigh.

"We only know he was being assign to here last year, when both of us were being assign to here too." Kyungwan said.

"He didn't even tell Kyungwan when both of them are such good friends. After we met him, he was like a totally different person. He never smile, Chaeng. The tofu smile that he had was long gone." Nayeon sighed.

"I t-thought I will be okay if I met him but I-I- unnie, it's still hurt. A lot." Chaeyoung started to cry and Nayeon gently brought the younger girl into her embrace.

"Chaeng-ah." Nayeon said as Kyungwan sighed.

"U-u-unnie, it hurt a lot. I s-s-still love him. A l-lot." Chaeyoung said and continued to cry.

"I am going out for awhile." Kyungwan said and Nayeon nodded her head. Kyungwan walked out from the tent and had a walk around the base, saw Tzuwei was flirting with Jihyo, Minato was pacing outside the a work station, probably waiting for someone ; and there he saw Daehyuk who was standing at one spot and staring at the sky.

"Sergeant Major Kim, glad to find you here." Kyungwan said as he approaching Daehyuk.

"Good evening to you, sir." Daehyuk saluted as Kyungwan nodded his head.

"Let's just drop the formality. We are not on duty." Kyungwan said as Daehyuk nodded his head.

"Yes, sir." Daehyuk said.

"So are you going to run away again?" Kyungwan asked.

"I believe no because I had been appointed to stay here for five years. I need to stay here for five years unless the higher rank decide to send me to elsewhere, hyung." Daehyuk said.

"Well, I guess there are plenty of time for you two to meet each other then." Kyungwan said as Daehyuk sighed.

"I have my duty at the academy, hyung. I need to train the newbies." Daehyuk said.

"Well, your main job is still protecting the citizens here so you still will meet her." Kyungwan said and grinned. Daehyuk just shook his head and continued to stare at the sky.

"I don't really want to force you to answer this but it's been three years, Daehyuk. Don't you think that it's time to tell me why did you left her three years ago? Without giving her any explaination." Kyungwan said as Daehyuk shook his head.

"This is a very confidential information, sir. I believe that I couldn't tell you."

"You should at least tell your own sister. Do you know how worry she is when she see her bubbly younger brother had turn into a serious and stoic younger brother?" Kyungwan said but still didn't get any reply from Daehyuk. Kyungwan sighed and patted Daehyuk's back.

"I don't know what happen back then but I got some feeling its about my father. Anyway, I just want you to know don't ever keep all those to yourself. You still have us." Kyungwan said and walked away. He didn't see a lone tear escaped from Daehyuk's eyes.

"It's fine because I choose this path." Daehyuk mumbled.

 

 

A/N: Hey,first chap up! And as you all can see, this might be a very short stories, consisting maximum of around twenty chaps, I guess,or perhaps shorter than that. So, comment about it, okay? And please look forward to next chapter ! Adios, amigos!