Another day in their life

Kookie and Blank JI

Ji Hyo had nothing to do in the afternoon, so she on the television and started to channel surfing, she only stopped when she saw Jong Kook, he was hosting Safety No 1,a rerun. They had just started to talk about children safety and he was trying to tell a child what was the difference between friend and sweet heart. She giggled, did his hand sweat every time he held her hands during games. Sometimes, she could felt his hands get crampy and he would then release her hands before finding another reason to hold it again briefly. So she wasn't his friend a long time ago, his heart must have fluttered when they touched. She liked touching him, she loved when the butterflies in her stomach fluttered and her heart raced each time they brushed against each other.

 

She continued watching the show, they were now talking about popo .. he thought it was sweet when a boy kissed a girl on the forehead, well he always kissed her on the forehead when they first dated till even now. She always felt sweet when he did that, he always did it with such care and delicateness.  it wasn’t till their tenth date that he pecked at her lips, the warmth of his lips on hers for the first time, she couldn't forget it.

 

Even now, his hands could still get crampy, he would still give her a peck on her forehead when he thought no one was looking, she smiled, she loved these reassurances kisses. Of course, she loved the time when they kissed and their tongues intertwined, he loved to slowly taste her, while she was drunk from the taste of him. She also fond of his embraces, his strong arms surronding her. She liked the time they cruddle and he spoke of sweet nothing to her. Sometimes, they would prepare two cups of hot drinks and sat on her balacony on a cold spring evening, looking at sunset. They would talk about anything and everything. He would keep her update on his goals and worries and she would share her ambitions.

 

She looked at her phone, she needed to get prepare now or else she would be late for their date. She showered and change into a white dress, he would be wearing black again but then who says black and white were two opposites, they were more like ying yang where they compliment and support each other. Two different individuals and yet they fitted together.

 

The door bell rang, she hurried and saw it was indeed her boyfriend, she opened the door. He took her into his arm while closing the door with his other. He dipped his head and she raised hers, their lips met, the kiss spoke of great longing of each other. Finally, they broke their kiss when they couldn't breathe.

 

“I missed you so much.” Jong Kook spoke, “and you look so pretty.”

 

“I missed you too,” Ji Hyo said. “Black do always bring out the best in you. Oppa, let me go and touch up and we can go for dinner.”

 

“You are pretty enough without any touch up,” he compliment her again, he didnt want her to look too pretty, in case other people planned to steal her from him.

 

She smiled, “But I want you to see my best.” He nodded, she quickly went into her room and touch up her make up, she hadnt put on any lipsticks because she planned to kiss her boyfriend anyway and she wouldnt want lipsticks on his y lips.

 

“I am ready.” She sprung on him and saw he was watching WAIL. “Oppa, dont watch,” she hurried covered his eyes.

 

“Why.?” he asked curiously.

 

“Just dont. At least not in front of me, it is so embarrassing.” She explained. Jong Kook smiled and kept his phone. She didnt like him to watch her drama with her but if it just variety show, she would be ok. .

 

“Ok, if you tell me, who is a better husband material?” He asked cheekily.

 

“Oppa” she pouted, and she saw his cheekily face. “Oppa, you know there is always only one answer.”

 

“And?” He prompted.

 

“You are the best husband material. Oppa” she said. “I love you,” she said out of the sudden. She was not one who said i love you but she wanted to tell him, she loved him very much.

 

“I love you too,” he vowed, sealing his vow with a kiss on her forehead.