Episode 304

Kookie and Blank JI

When he saw her during the opening, he could not stop smiling at the beautiful woman. She was wearing white again, his favourite colour for her. The 2 other young ladies walked out after her but she was still the most outstanding, he was awe with her beauty and maturity. He didn’t choose her, or be in her team, he could not, the PD had told him to choose one of the others. He caught her eye, she gave him a reassuring smile.

During the games, he purposely let his opponent win. He had unwittingly taught a deadly move to Ji Hyo during one of the times they were exercising and Ji Hyo was complaining about Kwang Soo bullying her. Jong Kook had taught her how to “punish” the young man who kept bully his beloved, even though he did not let her know yet. She learnt fast and soon he was begging mercy. He was quite sure she would use that move on her opponents, he was actually relief he lost that game and watched the others cry in pain and mercy when Ji Hyo performed her move. He had to smile, she was good! 

JaeSuk gave him a knowing look, he blushed and looked away. From the clues, she did not seem to be the goddness, he wondered who was and decided to stick with his current selection. They were playing name ripping game, then she was there and he was with the whole gang. He knew she had a tight schedule tomorrow morning and in fact, she would need to flew off after running man recording, “Let’s eliminate her,” he suggested, giving her some time off to rest. The rest agreed while he held her hands, her hands felt soft and she was not even struggling. In fact, she had even tried to give them clues who the real goddess was.

“Think about the punishment,” she shouted at JaeSuk direction, but in fact, it was meant for Jong Kook’s. She could not bear to see him getting punished beside, it would be funnier if he was the one who punished others. She knew his strength. Jong Kook caught her hints and quickly changed his goddess, in truth, there is only one goddess for him and her name was Song Ji Hyo, but now he was just trying to avoid any punishment.

It turned out, Ji Hyo was right, and he avoided the punishment. They decided that Suk Jin would beat the young actor, he would punished JaeSuk, who else dared anyway. Ji Hyo was quite happy with the results, although she did look a bit envy of the diamond crown. Maybe he should give her one for her birthday, he thought. Finally, the recording ended. He quicken his pace and walked beside the lovely woman, “Thanks for the tip off!” he grinned at her.

“Haha,  it’s nothing, more entertaining and fun this way,” she shrugged, slowing down her pace, wanting to spend more time with the man beside her. She wanted to add it also to make sure he did not get punish, but decided against it.

“And I am sorry that I instigate them to rip your tag off” he apologized, although he knew she wasn’t angry, she had not even pulled his hair like usual.

“Well, i needed the rest, walking around aimlessly was tiring and i had wanted you to remove that darn nametag anyway.” she clarified. “But the moves you taught, they were great!” she smirked. “If Gary Oppa’s waist was not injured, he would get the same punishment, lucky for him. I just bit his ears.” she winched at the thought, it was nothing compared to biting Jong Kook. She would love to sink her teeth in him again.

“Yeah, you were a mean one, luckily i lost.” he smiled, the changing rooms were in sight meaning they would need to go separate way. “Ji Hyo ya, I know you need to rush off. How about we continue our conversation over sns.” he suggested, he really wanted to talk to her more.

“Ok, Oppa. you had my sns account?” she asked. Her Oppa and her were both technology idiot. 

“Yeah, Haha added for me, let me try” he whipped out his phone and sent her a hello message. She quickly took out hers and saw the message, she added him into her list.

“Oppa, received.” and they both arrived at changing room. “We will talk then.” her manager was already chasing her. 

“Ok, till then.” he waved good bye to her. His heart was filled with joy! He was finally given a chance!