Clueless couple

Kookie and Blank JI

The running man entered through the door, Jong Kook was surprised that the person he loved was his mother, he remembered he had stated a few persons and the production team had chosen his mother. The more surprising thing is his mother had agreed. Ji Hyo was happy to met the older woman in this unusual consequence, her eyes lit up and a genuine happiness beamed from her face.

 

“Omma,” Jong Kook greeted her mother, giving her an embrace. The rest of the cast greeted likewise. Jae Suk started to interview his mother, he did a amzaing job and his mother were completely at ease even with the large number of crew about. His mother started commenting on how she wished his son would get married soon and how his wife would need to be a good cook. She gave ji Hyo a look when she said all this and she giggled when she saw her son face turn pink. Her son's mission was to cook for her a meal and write her a letter..Her son never cook for her before and she was filled with curiosity what would he cooked for her. Of course, he never wrote to her before too.

 

Ji Hyo waited patiently with the others and Jong Kook’s mother in the living room. She was always closed to the woman and she joined the conversation with Jae Suk. Out of the sudden, a head popped out of the kitchen, “JI Hyo .. Ji Hyo ya, come over here.” Ji Hyo quickly excused herself and ran towards him.

 

“They are also like this here?” the older woman asked the rest.

 

“You mean you saw them before?” Jae Suk asked back.

 

“Yeah, when Jong Kook took his friend home. The first woman that was not his girlfriend, he had only brought back once before but that was when he was younger.” Jong Kook mother explained. “The two of them were so close. I seldom saw my son so close to any woman before, even his last girlfriend.” she cant help but giggled.

 

“They would stare at each other or behave synchronise or just .busy refuting each other one minute and full of concerns the other minute. It was very annoying when they were behaving like a couple and yet refused to admit so.” The older woman nodded his head in agreement.

 

“Hyung and noona were two impossible person. Did you see hyung’s eyes flared with jealousy when Noona ex was brought up? Did you see? Did you notice?” Kwang Soo asked around the table, everyone else nodded their head.

 

“I didnt even dare to tease either of them, i am afraid I would get beaten up by hyung.” Haha continued.

 

“Shh…they were coming out” Suk Jin hushed the rest. The two of them were discussing something and then Ji Hyo gave him a sweet smile before returning to the rest. Jong Kook went back to the kitchen, he then popped his head up, “the soup will be ready soon.”

 

“Soup?” his mother eyes lit up and looked toward Ji Hyo, Ji Hyo just shrugged her shoulder, not wanting to give away the surprise.

 

“Tata… delicious and healthy soup, i didnt even put any salt in it so it will a bit blend.” Jong Kook explained. His mum took a sip and praised her son.

 

"Letter, the two page letter." Ji Hyo sweetly reminded Jong Kook. Jong Kook shyly took out his letter and read to his mother. His mother was full of happiness when she listened to all this.

 

 

Soon, it was time for the cast to leave, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo gave her a hug before leaving with the rest. The sky had turned darker and the air turned colder. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo sat at the last row, “Are you cold?” he turned and asked Ji Hyo.

 

“A bit Oppa.” she answered truthfully. He turned and took his shirt he took off just now and passed to her.

 

“Put this on your legs.” he said, then he passed her a hot water flask. “I made this just now while I was in the kitchen, drink a bit and keep warm. You usually felt colder around this kind of time.” Then he turned to talk to Haha. Ji Hyo smiled, she felt warmer already because of her favourite Oppa thoughtful thinking. She drank the warm sweet liquid in the flask and her smile deepen.

 

The recording came to an end, everyone waved good bye. A large hand was on her head, “You did good today.” he praised her.

 

“I did, Oppa right?” she turned to look at him, smiling brightly at him.

 

“Yeah, you did.” he gave her his reassurance. “Go back and rest early. I messaged you tomorrow” She nodded her head and followed her manager to their car, while Jong Kook walked towards his.


The rest of the cast looked from behind, wondering when would they finally decided to be a couple. All of them sighed together.