Bites

Kookie and Blank JI

She had a funny habit, one she hardly showed anyone but the people she loved. Her parents could not change her, she had been biting them since she was toothless. When she grew teeth, her habit did not change. Even her younger siblings could not escape, she would bite them gentle on their hands and legs. They had grown up accepting bits from their eldest sister.

 

When she grew up a little more, she attended school and have best friends, she still did not change her habit, she bit her best friends. At first, they had cried and she made amendments by offering sweets. Then, she continued to bit them and they, too, learnt to accept that their best friends just love to bite them and she had no ill intent. Anyway, she didnt really bit them that hard, and because she was such a good friend, they let her be.

 

When she grew up even more, she had boyfriends but surprising enough, she did not bite them. Maybe they kisses, but she did not bite, she could not understand why. She was still biting her families and best friends but her boyfriends… she had them for 2-3 years then somehow her relationship did not last beyond that. She had analysed that with her friends and the conclusion, she did not really those people and so she stopped going into relationship for a while.

 

That is when she joined running man, she got to know all the warm hearted males, especially, the one called, Kim Jong Kook. He was the hardest to get through, but once she did, she could only felt his warmth and how much he  could take care of people around him. Of course, the rest too, but she just like to be treated like a woman by him. She could be the haughtiest princess when she was with him, he would know her preference, her discomfort, her needs.

 

Little by little, she started to follow him, she began to observe him and follow his lead. Little by little, she got to know him more, she knew when he would be in pain, when he would show weakness, when he was just tired. But yet, he would almost gave her this little smile, something, she observed was for her and her alone.

 

Slowly, her heart started to throb slightly faster when he was around her. She started to look forward to be on running man, waiting up early to doll herself up. Looking for ways just to be nearer to him but it was not always possible, the combination of her and him in the show is largely resented by the others and therefore the PDs would avoid it.

 

Then, she had only one thought in her mind, she wanted a bite of him, no, that was not enough, she wanted to mark him with her bites, so everyone would know he was hers and she own everything. She wanted to feel him between her teeth, she wondered how his muscles would feel like.

 

Then one day, in the middle of the game, came her chance, she bitten him in his arms. His strong muscles felt stringy and it was perfect. She heard him scream but she didnt care, just a second more, that was what she had wanted .. no needed. That when she knew she had fallen for him hard.That bit had made her felt whole, as if he belonged to her and the whole universe stopped for her and him.She wanted her feeling to be pass to him and let him know how she felt.

 

The realisation of her loving him scared her, alone in her bed, she could not think of anything, except for him, she had fooled herself long enough, there was never anyone else right from the start. Her ex boyfriends were just decoy, after knowing how her real love felt. The intensity and depth of her love was something she never felt before. She LOVE him, the one man that shy away from woman, the one man that treated her like family and never a woman, the one man that had schedule filled from morning to night, that one man she had vowed secretly not to fall in love with. She was supposed to make that one man loved her back, she felt desperate, it would never happen, not in the past, not now and certainly, she felt not in the future.

 

Yet, love was incredulous, even when it was one-sided, she found herself getting to know him more, getting around him more, it was ok, she felt. Maybe he would never return her love, she would take whatever returns he gave, whatever it was, no matter how little it was, it would make her happy for many many hours. The more concern he showered on her, the deeper she went, unwilling and unable to get herself out of the hole.

 

Her best friends said she was a change woman, happy but changed. Yes, she was, she was a woman waiting for love, how could she be the same. Everyone said he would never tell a woman he loved her, because he could not confirm. This gave her hope, maybe, just maybe, this would her chance, to let him love her back, to become her lover. But she hesitated, what if he rejected her, then how would he face her, and more importantly, she faced him. She had no answer.

 

She waited and waited, everyone trying to pair her up with someone, she wanted to tell them, please help me pair up with Kim Jong Kook, the only man she ever wanted, but no one did. Everyone seemed to think they are incompatible and didn’t offer them a chance. She wondered why, was it because he did not like her, or they felt she didn’t.

 

Finally, her manager, one day, “Do you want to go for a blind date with Kim Jong Kook shii?” she asked. She looked up from her magazine she was reading, startled.

 

“Wei…” she could only managed that sound.

 

“Well, his manager is planning a blind date for him and I thought you are single and friends with him. It would be fun.” her manager continued. “His mum is basically forcing his manager to get her son married soon, but she did not realise her son was prickly.” her manager further explained. “Anyway, just go have some fun and helped his manager?”

 

Her heart was jumping over the moon! Really, someone offering her a chance to date that man. She shuttered, “Ok, i mean why now.” she giggled. “Not a lot of women can handle Jong Kook oppa.” and she was the few that could.

 

“Then, its on then. I will reply his manager.” her manager quickly replied, “Settled, Tuesday, lunch, after his gym session. You are cleared that day and lunch, you would sleep till you want. I had him met you in the restaurant, ok?”

 

She nodded, excitement ran through her, she could not wait and start to countdown, 3.. 2...1 !! Today is the day, the day she would go for her blind date! She looked through her wardrobe for the thousand of time, before deciding on a simple white dress. She wore simple makeup and letting her hair gently on her shoulders. It was a simple but yet she must agree, a chic look. She took a cab to the restaurant, she was early, the waiter seated her in a private corner. Her fingers were now intertwined and her eyes could only focus on her ten fingers.

 

“Sorry, I am late.” he sounded a bit breatheless.

 

She looked up, “Oppa, it is ok” he pulled the chair away and sat down opposite her.

 

‘Have you been here long?” he asked, before drinking the whole cup of water in front of him. It was hers and her face felt heated.

 

“I just arrived, don't worry.” she tried to reassure him. He quickly settled down and proceed to order lunch for both of them, then they chatted happily over lunch, anything under the sun. They were very similar in some ways and different too. They discussed with no one to egg them on, both of them relaxed, nothing pressuring them.

 

Ji Hyo never felt so relaxed with him before this meal, it was nothing she expected before. Jong Kook was laughing and she smiled, he sounded so relax, there was no doubt, they belong together. He offered to send her back after their lunch, it was almost midnight, they had they lunch, tea and dinner in the same place. There was endless thing to talk about, stopping only for toilet break, when the restaurant informed them of the time, both of them were shocked. She had agreed and in the car ride, sound music surrounded them. She could not stay awake, when Jong Kook woke her the next time, she was already at her carpark.

 

She smile an apologetic smile, “Sorry Oppa, i fell asleep”

 

“Don’t worry, you and car, spell sleep.” he . “Come, let me sent you to the door.”

 

“Its… “ she wanted to say no, but it was like giving them more time. They took the lift to her apartment.

 

“Ji Hyo ahh.” she heard his voice, sounding a bit unsure. “I like today, i mean i like us today. No I mean, I like what and how we are today. Can I do this more in the future.”

 

She looked up and saw a blushed but sincere man. Her heart soared, and she nodded her head and whispered yes before hiding into her apartment.

 

A beep sounded off “Ok, I will arrange for our next date.” and that was how they started dating. At the end of the date, something she would lovingly bite his muscular arms, he let her, he seemed to understand the importance of the bits, sometimes, she would carry away and bite him on the show too.

 

The two managers looked at how happy their artist were now and felt contented. “Lucky, we lend a hand, look at how happy they were” Jong Kook’s manager said.


“Yes, they think they were subtle but only the blind And maybe the two of them could not see how much they love each othe.” Ji Hyo’s manager replied. “Luckily for both of us now, we would not need to be suffered because of them!” Both of them rose up their cup and cheer, hoping their artists would realise how much theor managers had work for them.