Trip

Kookie and Blank JI

She was sent to the airport after the ceremony in Shang Hai, she rose her eyebrows. "Under your boyfriend orders", her manager told her as she was led to the check in avenue. The plane flew to Korea, and there he was waiting for her. She followed behind him and they were on another plane.

"Where are we going?" She asked as she hugged her boyfriend's arm, snuggling her face into his chest, inhaling his unique smell.

"Somewhere you like, its late and you have a tiring day. Sleep now? We shall be there when we are awake.” He said.

 

“Ok, “ she gave a yawn and rest her head on his shoulder and fell asleep immediately. He looked at his girlfriend adorably, she had worked so hard and he had to protect her at all costs. He smiled as he saw her contented face, and he planted a kiss on her hair.

 

“Ji Hyo yah, I love you,” he whispered to her ears, he felt his eyes getting tired and he leaned on her head and in no time drifted to the same dreamland as his girlfriend.

 

He woke up when the lights in the cabin again, his girlfriend was still sleeping so he took off his cap and covered her face. The air stewardess handed him some wet towels and he took one to clean his hands. The wonder smell of breakfast soon filled the cabin and without a hitch, his girlfriend stirred in her sleep and woke up, “Is it time to land?” she asked.

 

“Soon, but now it’s time for breakfast.” he said, and on cue, the stewardess appeared beside them to ask for their choices. He chose chicken while she chose egg omelet for breakfast. After eating the food, she snuggled against him again.

 

“Oppa, wake me up when it’s landing? I hate the take off and landing most” she yawn. Her boyfriend doting put his cap on her again to shield the lights off.

 

“Ok, sweet dreams” but his girlfriend was already in dreamland. He felt sleepy and he too closed his eyes while the plane landed smoothly into the airport. He woke up while the plane taxi into the airport. The sun was slowly raising and it’s yellow beam shone through the window and highlighted his girlfriend’s lip, he could not help it but felt the need to give her a wake up kiss. He gently pressed his lips against her and the kiss woke up his sleeping beauty.

 

“Morning again, Oppa” while she made a stretch. “That was on the best sleep i had on plane. Next time, you must come with me on those horrid flights that were more than 7 hours.”

 

“Ok,” he said, knowing the possibility would be little but he still wanted to indulge her, just planning for this trip had nearly killed both managers, he could not imagine doing it more often. “But I think both of our managers would disagree,” he chuckled. She pouted, she could understand why but still.

 

They cleared immigration and now standing outside the arrival hall waiting for their transport, the morning rays had turned lethal beam of hot sheets, causing beams of sweat on their face.

 

“Oppa, it’s warm here!” She beamed at him.

 

“Well, I glad you like it. The transport is here” and they sat on a mini van that whizzed them off to the seaside. They reached their destination half an hour later, Ji Hyo was too excited to sleep, the beautiful scenery of the new location made felt refresh, Jong Kook happily observed his girlfriend excitement, he hoped she would enjoy this little holiday had planned for them.

 

The van whizzed them into a sweet little house by the seaside, “Here our home for the next three days.” Jong Kook introduced her to their little cottage, while the driver helped them with their luggage, Jong Kook thanked the driver and paid him.  The driver left the couple to their own device.

 

Jong Kook held Ji Hyo’s hand and brought her around the house, “That is your room, and this is mine”, the two rooms were side by side. She loved the room arrangement, giving them enough privacy and yet he was closed at hand in case she was frighten. He led her  out of the house to a little dock, “We can take a boat to wakeboarding in the morning, then in the afternoon, we can cycle around the fields over there. I had also bought a few videos in case we decided to stay in at night. But now it’s time for a proper breakfast.” he took her back to the cottage, a basket was hanging on the door.

 

Jong Kook carry the basket into a little patio overlooking the sea and JI Hyo opened it up, a delicious smell filled the air. “Oppa, it smell nice, let’s eat.” she took out a plate of chicken salad and orange juice. “This is for Oppa” Then she took out some ham and cheese sandwiches, some tuna sandwiches, egg sandwiches and a cup of warm Americano. She smiled, even as he nagged at her for drinking too much coffee, he would still prepare a cup for her to start her day. The warm liquid felt good and she loved the taste of the coffee here. They bit into their breakfast, occasionally feeding each other, soon the food filled their tummy up.

 

“This is life as they lay back into their chairs and enjoying the sound of the wave, the wind blew gently and remove the heat in the air. The sound of nature is making her drowsy, and she felt herself dowsing off. A pair of strong arms swept her off the chair and she was laying in something soft and comfortable. “Oppa, i need to take a bath first,” she forced herself to wake up and cleaned herself up and changed into something comfy. Then she immediately fell asleep on her comfortable bed. Jong Kook followed suite and the house only filled with the sweet dreams from both of them.

 

Jong Kook woke up 2 hours later when the door bell rang. It was their lunch, and the caterer also cleaned up their breakfast. He peeped into her room and saw her still sleeping, he placed the lunch in the kitchen and went into the little exercise corner, where there are a few weights. He slowly worked out while waiting for his girlfriend to wake up. After an hour, there was still no sign of her stirring, he was getting hungry and decided to wake her up, using his most favourite and surefire way, to give his sleeping princess the second wake-up kiss of the day. He tiptoed to her bed side and then bent down to plant his lips on hers, she slowly opened her eyes and smiled at her prince.

 

“Oppa,” she whispered in her y hoarse voice, the kind she always had when she woke up.

 

“Hi there, i am hungry and i believe your stomach too. Let’s have lunch and a little walk around the place?” Jong Kook suggest.

 

She sat up, hair in a mess, eyes threatening to close. “Ok” she climbed out of bed to the washroom. Jong Kook went to prepare for lunch instead at the patio where they had breakfast. He really liked that place.

 

When she presented herself at the patio , she was hungry at the whiff of the delicious smelling food. “Oppa, that smell good, gosh what are we having?” she asked.

 

“Noodles and rice, come and sit down” he handed over her a side plate for her to choose what she wanted, she took one spoon of each but could not decide, in the end, she ended up having sharing both with her boyfriend.

 

“Wah, yet another satisfying meal. I do need that walk!” she exclaimed, looked at the cleaned plates on the table. They quickly packed up and took a walk in the forest behind their cottage, the leafy trees shaded the strong afternoon sun away from them. “I want to enjoy the sea tomorrow but I forgot to pack my swimwear!!” she suddenly remember, no one would pack swimwear to a ceremony.

 

“Of course, you didn't. But I did!” Jong Kook said proudly, showing off his thoughtfulness to his girlfriend. “I had help to pack everything you need on this trip, from clothing to your beauty needs.” and Ji Hyo felt herself developing a blush.

 

“Oppa, you didn’t when through all my clothing did you?” she asked timidly.

 

“Well, not all but i did to find those darn swimsuits and i picked some i like best. Maybe later we could choose my most favourite for a swim at the sea side.” Ji Hyo had a feeling it was her white bikinis, darn oppa! She did buy them for him but it was still making her face redden. She decided to quicken the pace to avoid this conversation. Jong Kook chuckled, and quickly followed his beloved girlfriend. They spend the afternoon exploring the forest before deciding it was too hot and they need the swim. Jong Kook pleaded Ji Hyo to wear her white bikinis for the swim and he stared at her, different feeling running through his mind. Ji Hyo quickly threw another t-shirt over and moved finally made Jong Kook broke his stare.

 

“Let’ go swim,” her hand grabbed his and they ran to the seaside barefooted. The clear ocean was cool and with the warm sun was perfect for the late afternoon swim, they swam for an hour then had a refreshed shower. After that they sat down on the patio again, looking at the setting sun and their wonder dinner. It was yet a fulfilling meal.

 

After the sun set and the sky turned dark, the moon and the stars decorate the night sky and they cuddled at the patio, the whole place was theirs, away from the eyes of people they feared most.

 

“This is the life, i envisaged, Ji Hyo ah, when can i make it happen?” Jong Kook whispered into her hair while planting small kisses all around.

 

“When you get your marriage proposal right?” Ji Hyo said, her eyes turned narrow. “This is not part of the marriage proposal ?” she asked.

 

“Can I?” he , and when Ji hyo pouted, “Ok, no, this is not going to be the proposal.” and then planted a kiss again on her hair.

 

“Oppa, am i been wilful?” she asked as she tried to bury her face in his chest. Her voice came out muffled.

 

“Well, consider that you only few things you asked of me.” he replied, his hand smoothing her hair, he liked the feeling of her silky hair on his hand.

 

“Thanks Oppa, get it right soon” she whispered, but he caught it nevertheless. The clock showed ten and then decided to retire early. It was a tiring day afterall.

 

The next morning, both of them work up bright and sunny like the morning sun that was beaming cheerfully in the sky. They quickly devoured their breakfast and changed into their swimming gear. They were going wake boarding, Ji Hyo was a pro while Jong Kook under her guidance was also turning into one as well. The clear blue sea was welcoming and they braved the waves and the wind, it was simply wonderful.

 

The next activity, they went to visit the sea animals in the ocean, they took their first driving lesson with the driving instructors and saw the beautiful sea creatures in their natural habitat. If Ji Hyo had loved the aquarium, she loved diving a 100 x over. The creatures looked happy and relax swimming around and their interactions were also funny. They were in awe.

 

After the lesson. They headed back to their cottage for their lunch, they could immediately smell the food in their walkway and quickly cleaned up, before polishing off their tasty lunch. Jong kook suggested a little nap, to the delight of Ji Hyo, they did deserve one after their morning adventure. After their nap, both of them went to cycle, they went beyond the forest they explored yesterday and saw endless fields of padi shining in the afternoon sun.

 

A handsome man was sitting at the side of the road, he waved friendly at both of them. Ji Hyo stopped her cycling and waved back, the man said “Hello, I am from Korea!”

 

Ji Hyo replied in Korean, “us too” it seemed that the man seldom watched entertainment and didn't know who both of them were. He walked towards them, “Are you touring around here?”, He and Ji Hyo strike a conversation, one man was observing both of them and his face turned blacker and blacker. Jong Kook just disliked the man and decided to put a stop to their conversation, he walked towards Ji Hyo and hug Ji Hyo’s waist, “Let’s go dear,” he said, ignoring the man.

 

Ji Hyo looked up and saw her boyfriend’s jealous face, she felt a bit displeasure but she politely waved good bye to the friendly man. They re-boarded their bike and rode towards the rice fields. Jong Kook observed his girlfriend mood change and guessed he was the cause of it. When the next stop for a water break, he decided he should apologise for being a green eye monster.

 

“I am sorry, I just could not help it,” he began. She tried to ignore him, “My girlfriend is simply too pretty and good, I need to beware of male species.”

 

“But he just a passerby.” she knew she had a jealous boyfriend, but sometimes it was embarrassing. “He just wanted to speak a little bit of korean!” he smiled sheepishly.

 

“I just could not control myself.” he apologised again.  “I could not say i would not do it again, but i will try to control.” he started to act cute, cuddling up into a ball, not that it possible, and she could not help smile. Well, it was those traits she mostly hated but sometimes love.

 

“See that you do, maybe i should think of punishment next time.” she wondered, Jong Kook happy face fallen.

 

“I will really really really really really try.” and Ji Hyo had to laugh at his cute face, she planted a kiss on his cheek.

 

“Stop acting cute, you know i cant stay angry with you doing that.” they smiled at each other, the little storm had passed, and their happily cycle around, enjoying the warm afternoon sun and the nice padi around.

 

By the time they reached back to their cottage, the night had fallen and their dinner was dangling at the door. Both of them quickly enjoyed another delicious meal, they then freshen up and picked a movie that Jong Kook had brought. The night passed quickly as they discussed the movie in depth and retired when it was near to midnight.

 

Jong Kook crept into his girlfriend’s room, this morning he intended to catch the sun’s first ray and he woke his girlfriend up with his favourite way, a kiss on her lips. It never failed to wake her and it worked like a charm again.

 

“I have arranged for surprise.” he whispered into her ears. “Quick wake up, we are going to be late.” Ji Hyo reluctantly said good bye to her bed and followed her boyfriend instruction, soon they were on a jeep,  the crisp morning breeze blew away the last bit of sleepiness she had and she could felt the jeep climbing the mountains and it was dark all around. After half and hour ride, they finally came to a stop, her boyfriend hugged her after they found a spot to sit down. Their body heat warmed each other up.

 

“Open my backsack,” jong Kook said. She did, and his backsack was like a treasure chest, with plenty of goodies inside. She took out a sandwich and began to share it with Jong Kook.

 

“Open your mouth,” he obediently did and felt the warm sandwich in his mouth, he took a bite of the sandwich and Ji Hyo took a bite too. After a few sandwiches, Ji Hyo took out a flask and poured the warm liquid in a cup that Jong Kook had prepared. She drank the warm liquid and felt it warmed up her body, “Oppa, nice tea,” she teased the man, no matter how much he had loved her, coffee was something he had refused, even it for her. She passed the cup to her and he gulped down the warm liquid too, feeling it warm his internal.

 

“Mmm.. great tea! Let’s buy some back.” he ignored her teasing, no coffee and chocolate, that was his bottom line. The dark sky far east is fading, slowly turning to blue, then to orangish. The clouds were tinting with the same hue and an egg yolk could be seen raising up. The process was slow at first, both of them enchanted by the nature’s vivid expressions of colours. He hym one of his song, “you’re the one” slowly in her ears. She leaned even closer to him, she had to agreed he was the one for her. The sky finally woken up by the sun, the clouds had lost their colours and turned into white fluffy cotton, the cool morning air turned warmer.

 

“Let’s go” Jong Kook said, getting up after letting Ji Hyo sat by herself. She pouted, missing her boyfriend body heat. “We are going somewhere you will like”, he pulled her up into his embrace, hugging her from the back. “Come on” he pushed her forward. They walked backed into the car, and the car drove them slightly down, then it stopped again.

 

They got of the car and trekked into the forest. After a short walk, the trees suddenly gave way and the gentle rumbling sound they heard on the way turned into a  loud roar. There was a waterfall purging down and the water droplets spread across the stream forming rainbows. “It’s so beautiful,” exclaimed Ji Hyo, as they hurried towards the water, feeling the water gently hitting their face. She put her feet into the cold water, as she sat down on a stone. Jong Kook was more adventurous and climbed up a higher rock. “Come on up” Jong Kook said, the view here is astonishing. Ji Hyo followed Jong Kook and as he had said, the view was breathtaking. Both of them relaxed enjoying the view. After a while, they returned back to their car.

 

It was already 10am, when they finally reached their cottage. “How about a little nap before lunch?” Jong Kook suggested. “Then we will cycle around the other side?” Ji Hyo yawned and nodded. She took a shower then felt herself knocked off. When they woke up, the food had arrived and they spent a lazy afternoon cycling around, feeling the sun in their face. After dinner, Ji Hyo was in Jong Kook’s embrace again, the way she liked it.

 

“Tonight the last night here. I will miss this place, Oppa” Ji Hyo was regretful they would be leaving the sweet little cottage tomorrow.

 

“We can always come again, I liked the place too.” he said, loving the way Ji Hyo melted into him. They had so much to talk about, 3 days holiday was not enough, but between his and her schedule, this was the best he could come out with.

 

“Ok, I will try to persuade my manager to give me longer time off.” Ji Hyo agreed, as both of them admired the round white moon that just came into view at one of their windows. “Oppa, i would miss us the most.” Ji Hyo would miss the time she can hang around him. They were too busy and there are too many eyes on them.


“I miss us too, don’t worry, everything is falling into place.” Jong Kook reassured her, he planted his kisses on her hair to seal his promise. “Ji Hyo ya, I love you” he said as he planted one kiss. Ji Hyo could feel his love, “Oppa,  I love you too”, as she tilted her head to receive one of his kiss on her lips. He deepen his kiss as he tasted her lips, he really need to quickly made her his, he sliently vowed to himself.


I am getting long winded recently, too tired to finish a story at one go after work, so the story grew longer. Hope you all like the stories. If you felt the story is too sweet, i can always add some bitterness and sourness to it. :) Anyway, thanks for all the wonderful comments.