Chapter 7

My Hope, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeon pov

I woke up feeling uncomfortable. My stomach was hurting so much. When I went to the toilet, I realised that it was time of the month. Luckily, I actually had prepared some essential things when this happens. I looked at the clock. 5AM. I guess I'll sleep for a bit more.

I was woke up by Hoseok's oppa's voice voice. "Hyeon, it's time for school."

"Oppa, I don't think I can go to school today... I feel sick."

"Why? Are you having a fever?"

"No it's just that.." Should I tell him? I'm so embarrassed.. Even if he's my bestfriend... he's a boy...

"Is it a girl's thing?" I nodded slowly feeling embarrassed.

"Okay then, is the cramp really that bad?" Where is the pill?"

"It's in my drawer." he gave me a cup of water and passed me the pill. "How did you know about the girl's thingy?"

"Did you forget I have a sister? And don't worry, I won't disturb you until your thing has finished. I don't want to see your temper."

"Hahahaha. I guess you have experienced it?" He nodded.

"Okay then. I'm off to school now."

For that one whole week, he actually left me alone. I was actually thankful for that because I was really sensitive. I got angry at small things.

Hoseok pov

The seven of us gathered in the recording studio. The school's studio was quite small but it's better than nothing. The recording room was assigned to Namjoon and Namjung. It's not too bad for two of them but fitting seven people is a bit of a squeeze.

"The 3 of us are going to play basketball. We are done recording our parts anyway. You wanna join Jimin?" Taehyung asked.

"Nah, I'm good," Taehyung nodded and the three of them, Jin hyung, Taehyung and Jungkook went to play basketball. Only the rapper line and Jimin was left in the room. Jimin played with his phone while waiting for us to finish recording our intro song.

"Okay then, let's see your lyrics for the intro." I took out a piece of paper with lyrics written on it and showed it to Namjoon as well as Yoongi hyung.

"Oh, Hoseok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter